The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight maintenance
The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

This topic contains 11,627 replies, has 174 voices, and was last updated by  hermajtomomi 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,701 through 10,750 (of 11,673 total)

• Bad reading on the scales today: up 1.1 pounds, for no reason I can think of. Counted my calories carefully yesterday and that was less than my calorie expenditure. Ah well. Fasting today: Mustard Pickle Baked Eggs at breakfast. It’s a wild combo and ODH suggested gently that I not do this one again. I concur. Tonight will be a pot luck with the Hand Bell Choir. I’ll take either roasted vegetables or a Dinner Salad. Will have to watch my intake. Weather permitting, I will walk the 3 miles to weekly knitting.

Much colder today: 13 F [-10 C] at breakfast time. Christmas decor still up. We love to see it, so it stays up and looks festive. Our winter so far has been mild, with not much snow.

Pol, have you snow? How nice it is to do choral singing. have fun.

Vegetarian options here are much better in the better restaurants. A pub-type place won’t bother.
    Happy Monday.

Hi, fasting-me. I am full of cold, but thinking I need to dose myself and still go to dud it out. We’ve had no snow yet – so different to last year of course, my gorgeous American snow boots will guarantee no snow, so they can’t be worn.

We’ve booked our flights for Philadelphia in March, so hoping for a lovely Princeton spring – NOT a repeat of last year. I don’t do well for food in the States at all, in fact I usually come back under bottom wriggle room.

I bet your weight will be fine tomorrow. There’s often a lag.

Mild? -10? You ARE kidding! Mild for me is hovering around 21-23 🀣
    Our tree had shed so many needles on the loungeroom carpet, due to a fortnight of over 30 deg, we had to take it down. Everything looks very mundane now.
    Just weighed, 6am, post fast, and NO weight drop!!! IπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€¨P

It will happen, P. Just the usual frustrating lag.

I concur with -10 not qualifying for mild, Fasting!

Still cooking here, daytime highs will be 28 for the rest of the stay, and over-nights 22-23 πŸ™ . Back home by Saturday to water my garden.

Oh, I missed your post Barata. It is very difficult when one member of the family group is a skinny eater! Daughter’s boyfriend was the same, as athlete, too, but she’s dumped him now.

I went to the choir and managed. They are a very friendly lot, eith fun singing, so the prospects are good. Will have to take my reading glasses, though. It’s hard to see the words and then the alto line below.

Lucky you, Poll. I had to give up community choir singing, a few years ago, when my voice dropped below alto! Curse those hormones.
    I’m feeling pleased today. I had to have a growth removed a couple of weeks ago. Got the all clear today. 😊😊😊

In defense of our weather, what I said was that ‘so far the winter had been mild, BUT now it was colder.” At this moment, there is a polar Vortex descending on us and the air is 11 F [-11 C says my converter]. Tonight should be in single numbers with a clear sky. Do you have Polar Vortices in the Southern Hemisphere? Polly, how ’bout Wales — did you get any of these? Two-three years ago it was as if the weather people on TV had a shiny new term to talk about and they beat it into the ground with a stick. Not much in the way of snow so far. A Green Winter makes a Brown July.

PVE, with exercise you could regain your vocal range a bit. On that other topic, glad you have the all clear.

Pol, when I took up Bell Ringing I had bi-focals. After a while I couldn’t read the music anymore so the eye Dr. suggested tri-focals and that did the trick. Yes, last winter was a snowy one here in the North East. But not so this year. El Nino. Hang on to your American boots — you will surely need them again.

Barata, hope your garden is doing well. I planted some ‘salad seeds’ in a large pot to see what would happen. The radishes are up!

Hovering above my Target Weight for a week now. Irksome. ODH lost 2.9 pounds due to yesterday’s Fast!! compare to my 0.7 pounds.
    Happy weekend to you all.

FM, I wear triple focal glasses normally, but bought some cheap single focal to play the piano. Easier to look up and down.
    Just Wikied ‘polar vortices ‘. Yes, they move above both poles. Clockwise down south, anti clockwise up your way. Our thin ozone layer is above this and what causes increased UV exposure/skin cancer in the southern climes. 😎😑 Very hot day (34+) predicted here today.
    Still battling with Christmas excess, but controlling it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰P

wow, PVE, I’d forgotten bout your South Polar Ozone Hole which slips North over your lands. Glad you have some control over your weight, if not over the ozone and the temperature.

My weight went down a few more 1/10s. The direction is going the right way. The Christmas chocolates and marzipan are tempting.

Am now in losing mode and hope it stays with me. Currently below Target but not yet Sleek. Tomorrow will be Book Group at the home of one of our famous bakers. Oh dear. Simple supper to follow with ODH. Will have to behave myself.
    Speaking of ODH, he isn’t sleeping well either — just like Pol and Barata. Is it a mid-Winter/mid-Summer thing? Wicked cold here, as we would say. -13 C this morning, tho the temperature rose during the day.
    Cold weather will continue for a while yet — no ‘January thaw’ for now.

Home again from the hot island in the west, and really enjoying a more temperate climate. Low 20s will do for me, and nights below 20 where one can sleep in comfort. Last night – nine wonderful hours! That was after a late return and disruption the previous one. My sleep is very variable, but I plan to Fix It this year, will try mindfulness/meditation, and cognitive therapy, having turned down a repeat prescription for sleeping pills last time I visited the doctor.

10-year-old grandson has returned with us for a week from the Gold Coast. He is so happy to be here with us, as this was his home for most of his first five years.

The scales were not kind yesterday morning, but .8kg off this morning, two meals today and a FD tomorrow, so I hope the damage will be gone swiftly. This is the first time our daughter (40) has been able to host us in her own home. I so hope the current man is a keeper. He’s Greek to the core. πŸ™‚

I see Dr M is gracing our shores later this month. No fool, to avoid the NH winter! He won’t be in our city, though.

The garden has been rescued just in time with a judicious watering, Fasting. I don’t think, after our so wet spring, that the skies opened at all while we were away. So all the seeding spinach is on the compost heap, tomatoes are trimmed and tied (great stuff, old pantyhose strips!) and the strawberry pots saved from the dry. Rain forecast tonight, the lawn could do with it. Last year so much of the grass dried off, and it took a long time to regenerate. (I tried re-sowing, but the sparrows were obviously needier than the lawn).

I’m sleeping appalling. I’m beginning to grab hours any time I can. I’ve even done things like rearranging fridge magnets in the middle of the night rather than toss and turn and further disturb Mr P. 😐

Ooooooo, P, that’s so sad. What have you tried?

Ladies who aren’t sleeping – if you haven’t already tried it buy Melatonin from the chemist. It’s the sleep hormone, sold over the counter. Works well for me.
    Good news on the health front Purple!
    Barbara, I’d love to see/hear Dr M!

Melatonin and magnesium taken nightly to no effect, Carol πŸ™

Morning, all. Another having sleeping problems here – alternate nights it seems! I’m coughing like an old Rhondda sheep at night. It’s strangely warm, too. I got up one night and, mindful of not using a screen, started Michelle Obama’s book. PVE, my tai chi teacher advised taking a single antihistamine table. In fact, I did last night and slept through.

Barata, you’re so lucky to have your grandson with you for a while. The temperature there sounds perfect now. And very glad your garden survived.

Re specs, I wear varifocals, anyway. I’ve found myself singing bits that I remembered from the session and I think the leader will be giving out the new music on Monday. I should be ok as I feel better and won’t be sharing.

Pol. πŸ™‹πŸΌ
    Weight is fine, although varying within the wriggle room.

My sleeplessness is pain related. I’m going to try drugs tonight.
    P

Barata, you did realise auto correct thinks you should be BARBARA πŸ˜‚

Polly I used the antihistamine to good effect when I was working and HAD to sleep!

Wish I could report all good on the weight front, but it’s not! πŸ˜‚Highest I’ve been for months and months and it’s all down to me and poor choices πŸ˜”

Me too Carol, but, as the pain killers allowed a fabulous sleep last night, I am ignoring the scales this week. They probably need replacing! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I’ve got a terrible appetite today for some reason. Going to bed now, 10pm to avoid temptation.

Sleep well Poll.

Fasting today: Cheesy Baked Eggs this morning, with apple slices. Maltese Spinach-Tuna Pie for dinner. At least my version of it. Great flavors.
    Still cold today. ODH suggests dinner out tomorrow. Ok.
    Sleep well, everybody.

Thanks, PVE. Keeping busy, so avoiding temptation. I do confess to cheese on toast before I decided that bed was best. The bread had been frozen, so structural change to less sugar, according to Dr. Xand.

Fasting- me, do you have two meals a day in the same pattern?

The choir was hard last night! I forgot to take my reading glasses, so struggled with the words in tiny print. Hopefully, the alto will get into my dull brain – mainly from copying my good friend, Sue.

Tai chi this morning and dentist for a big, rather hopeful, white filling this afternoon.the way it’s crumbled, it’s about half a tooth! A filling is worth a go before it’s another crown. New young dentist who is eager to prove himself.

Have a good day, every, whether in the heat or cold.
    πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ«. A new pic, more like me or as I was.

Yes, Pol, we have 2 meals a day. But egg breakfasts are reserved for Fast Days. Good luck with that tooth. Our dentist sees a tooth that’s crumbling, we go right to a crown. As for choir, that’s how I always learned the part — by listening to the neighboring 2nd sopranos. What piece[s] are you working on?

Must confess to eating a lot today. Not in volume, but in calories. Lovely sandwich for dinner — italian meat [capicolla], cream cheese, arugula, and ‘truffle paste’ which is mushrooms, oil, olives, and truffles. Couldn’t eat the whole thing, but it had a lot of fat. Then ice cream for dessert. It was fun.

Fasting, your meals always sound lovely. We went to see the new Mary Poppins film yesterday, then had an Indian meal from M&S. To my surprise, I’m 2lbs under bottom WR. Re dental problems, I may well end up with a crown, but the white filling was worth a shot. He was a lovely patient lad, whom I wish well.

We’ve just started a medley from Phantom of the Opera. It’s hard!

Pol, Andrew Lloyd Webber [must be Welsh, right?] writes tricky musical scores, but lovely. Won’t you feel good when you’ve mastered it. Good for you on your lower weight! My scales couldn’t make up their mind today: either minus 7 POUNDS or minus 4/10 pound. Did you like the new Mary Poppins?

We’re due for our 1st Big Snow on Sunday — 12-20″ they say. That, of course, is the day our friends are coming over to celebrate at my birthday dinner. These hardy New Englanders know how to drive in snow, so the show should go on… Will your family in Princeton be getting snow from this storm?

PVE, are you still sleeping better? Is NZ having the same heatwave as Australia? Sounds awful. We might be cold up here, but we can snuggle in and sleep.

Carolan, back to buckling down again, eh? Sometimes one can binge to to ill effect, and then one issuing virtuous and the weight still goes up! No understanding of that.

Barata, how does your garden grow? You mentioned grass in your yard. There’s a push in drought-ridden parts of the US to get rid of lawns. Not so bad in Northern new England yet, tho the grass did die back the other year. last summer was so rainy it caused more mushrooms to come up than most people had ever seen. No telling what this year will bring.

Have a good weekend, whatever your weather brings.

I’m the Aussie, Poll. We had 3 days, in a row of mud to high 30s, dropping to high 20s overnight, this week, but today is cool and mild )mid 20s. NZ is much further south. They need to fly over the ditch to enjoy the thrill of real summer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for asking, we have aircon in our bedroom, so sleep is not too bad. A late swim in our pool helps too. P

P’s right, Fasting – I’m the Kiwi. Having endured 30ish degrees while we were in Australia, it’s a relief to come back to normal conditions. 20 degrees, drizzle and gales today, but that’s Wellington. I can do without the thrills of the heatwave kind! We will be getting some of Aussie’s left-over heatwave, but here it turns to conditions of a different kind. As we are a long, narrow country, sitting across the Roaring 40s, it takes many forms depending on location.

I have a rampant self-sown pumpkin, but as the veggie garden is tucked against the house there is limited sunshine. Last year was the first I could harvest tomatoes, the year before it was green tomato relish! Mostly winter vegetables thrive in my plot.

When we lived in the US (Pennsylvania) the neighbours sprayed their lawns religiously, but must have cursed us, as tenants and having no interest in creating weed-free lawns. Much like our section here, where we are surrounded by non-gardeners! πŸ™ The lawn is a constant with Kiwi homes – we live in a pluvial country, after all!

I am so looking forward to our prospective move north (news flash!). We are now seriously looking at relocating to the Bay of Islands region, closer to family, warmer, I want a boat for fishing, anyone welcome to visit! Wellington was always a temporary stop.

And lots of fish on the menu, B? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I hope so, P. But Mr B grew up being fed fish all year – his parents were avid fishers – so he feels a bit over it. But while I am the chief cook… πŸ™‚

Exciting news Barata!

I’m not talking about weight – I’m totally pi..ed off by it! 😊

However, I have preordered Dr Fungs new book – I’ve closed the link now but something to do with what we should be eating as we go into old age to increase longevity (and I assume decrease illness etc)

I hope you have a lovely birthday fastingme! πŸŽ‚

I’m off to Brisbane to mind the grandies tomorrow for two weeks. We’ve just got over the worst hot week here so I’m looking forward to a bit of humidity – not! πŸ˜‚

You’ll find Brissy cooler than Adelaide, I believe Carol.
    I keep chipping away at my weight, then it bounces back up. All within a small margin, but above my upper limit. So, I’m with you on how you feel. It seems we have all crept up a bit. Have we loosened the reigns a bit too much, become complacent, bored with our regemin? Who knows? But, in reality, we are all still well within our healthy range. P

Morning from another pluvial country, although we had snow yesterday. Thankfully it didn’t stay around. I don’t think it’s too bad in Princeton yet. If there’s a big one they will get it, though. The funny thing is that on Wednesday we noticed that the grass had grown a lot, so I texted the lawn man to say he could call if he liked – mainly to help him as he’s a lad starting out his gardening business, ex-pupil, too. Lo and behold – snow!

Andrew Lloyd Webber might have some Welsh ancestors, but none show. I need to work on that music pronto!

CarolAnn, I I think my scales have gone mad, with the variety this week. Some transition problem is probably the cause. It’s funny, I’ve had little appetite yet end up constipated! Need some of Barata’s pumpkin for soup and to roast.

Happy birthday, penblwydd hapus, fasting. Have a wonderful time playing grandma, CarolAnn.

PVE, you’re post came in while I was typing, I think. I do worry about loosening the reins, especially since OH is always keen to undermine me or tell me I can treat myself! I bought us a little Pastis de Nata yesterday, he didn’t want one, so I eat the two!

I am surprised that Adelaide is hotter than Brisbane!

Pol.

Guess I got it wrong again! I need a map with names on it. Thanks for your patience.

We got 8″of snow yesterday, then around 1″ of tiny ice balls on top of that. And now it is COLD. -2 F = -18.8 C Both wood stoves are running, so we are sufficiently toasty.

Fast Day today: Maltese Bake this morning [eggs-spinach-Mediterranean Vegetables-anchovy] and a Santa Barbara Salad [or some other salad] for dinner. Did not weigh myself this am — didn’t dare after yesterday’s party — but mostly because i had to get up at 4:30 am to drive #1 son to airport bus. Good thing today is a Fast. ODH didn’t weigh in either.

The Men [ODH, Son#1, Son#2] did a wonderful job with preparing and serving the dinner for yesterday’s party. All delicious, all home-made.

Pol [Wales], your grass is growing??? And are the lambs being shorn today for St Agnes??

Barata [NZ], what prompts the move North, aside from wanting warmer air?

Aw, flipping heck! I’ve noticed an horrendous typo on my last post – thanks to autocorrect and not proof-reading, I have the glaring ‘you’re post’. 😳😳😳

Any treats will be for St Dwynwen’s Day on 25th January, the welsh patron saint of lovers, fasting-me.

Carolann and Purple, I was shocked to see how hot it is in Australia this summer, I love the heat, but once over 30 it’s no longer a pleasure.

Weight doing ok. Both Sues couldn’t make it choir last night. OH was surprised that I intended to go ‘on my own’, but I did and I think I’ve made a bit of progress! I remembered my reading specs, so coukd read the words. Ironically, I struggled to hear the leader. It’s made me aware of how much I’m lip-reading! They’re a friendly lot. I knew one woman as a parent and one woman actually came to our quiz last Friday. I really enjoyed it and the time flew. Not keen on the drive in the dark, though.

Pol.

Your choir sounds great fun, Polly. I understand the problem of autocorrect. Since my phone updated, I’m constantly finding it changes my correct spelling. SO embarrassing as a teacher 😐😐

The last 3 summers have been record breakers here. We finally gave up last summer and added an aircon in the bedroom. Up until then, we were able to survive with ceiling fans and a well designed house. Weather patterns have become extreme.

At least eating is easy in this weather…salads and some protein. Usually takes only minutes to throw together.

Keep cool Carol, you are in for amother rin of very hot ones. πŸ˜₯ P

PVE, no auto-correct when writing here! “amother rin of very hot ones’? Actually it did auto-correct as I tried to type that. Isn’t technology ‘fun’ ?? We had our son sit down with us and our computers as he patiently, so it seemed, worked through our technical issues. Thank goodness for the young ‘uns.

0 F this morning, that’s -17.7 C. The red squirrel is out for seeds as are the chickadees. We are warmed by the wood stoves. Bright sun today should give us some solar gain, and tomorrow the temps should rise a bit.

yes, PVE, the ‘well-designed house’ of the past does not respond so well to these new extremes. Last summer by the sea we had to keep the aircon running for days AND nights. Couldn’t hear the waves on the shore with the windows closed.

Polly, glad you are enjoying choir so much. Our Bell Choir feels the same way — nine jolly older women who wouldn’t give it up, no matter how much their husbands suggest that standing for 2 hours makes their knees/hips/wrists/shoulders/backs hurt. Average age of the group = 76 or so.
    Thanks for mentioning St Dwynwen. I shall have to look him up!

hooray for yesterday’s Fast!! Weight this morning is just where it should be. Amazing, after what I ate over the weekend, with the wine thrown in too. With the appetizers [Gougeres], my husband uncorked some “Cremant de Bourgogne”, the sparkling wine of Burgundy. Excellent! both the white and the rose. Then there were 3 Pinot Noirs and one Chardonnay, all from Burgundy. I sampled them each.

Very sorry for those of you in the hot places. Seems our temperatures are ‘antipodal’ too — to the extreme. i hope there are no lasting ecological problems after such high heat. Do cities and towns provide ‘cooling centers’ as they do in the US? In 2002 there was a heat wave in the US and hundreds of people died in Chicago and New York City. Since then steps have been taken to prevent that.
    Of course people are dying here in the cold as well. Men having heart attacks while shoveling snow; toddlers and the elderly wandering off. Tragic.

Technology! Internet just reset and I lost a whole post, typed one finger, lying in bed. 😐
    Even on hot nights, unless it’s raining, I leave the door open to listen to the waves here at our beach house. No aircon needed with our sea breeze. It’s very different at home, up in the hills, away from the coastal strip.
    Heat is the biggest killer, but Aussies are used to avoiding the middle of the day and keeping hydrated.
    The sun is just rising…an early swim at the beach is called for before the day heats up.
    Enjoy your fire FM. P

I was so interested to read about the study in Wales about pre-diabetic people who followed the 800-calorie Blood Sugar Diet. Great results, showing that MM’s idea really works.

Took the tree down and un-decorated the house from Christmas. Room looks so bare. Guests last weekend were so happy to see the tree still up.

Colonoscopy planned for Tuesday morning. Reduced fiber dinner tonight [cheese pizza in from of the fire], very low fiber tomorrow all day, then clear liquids on Monday. Am curious to see how this affects my weight — unless I drink my weight in water/juice.

Happy Weekend.

Fun, colonoscopies! But important. My dad died of bowel cancer. If only he’d been checked regularly. πŸ˜‘ All the best. P

I’ve had 2 colonoscopies and found I certainly felt β€˜lighter πŸ˜‚β€™ after. I didn’t weigh though. I think I was just so glad to get through it and start eating morally again ie fibre.

Agree Purple, important to have the checks.

Fasting, St Dwynwen is a she, one of the typical saints who refused marriage. I used to think the house looked too bare when the tree and decorations came down. Now I like it – must be the trend towards minimalism! I could not do with this Kondo idea of only keeping 30 books! Although I’ve managed to prune them twice, getting rid of Penguins with yellowed pages and small print, they are breeding again. Couldn’t part with my David Lodges, Angela Carter or Margaret Atwood.

The preparation for the colonoscopy sounds worse than the test itself! Hope it’s not too bad and the outcome is clear. I certainly agree that tests are important. We have three-yearly sample tests in Wales, very small by post. Don’t like doing it, but understand the importance.

Carol, bet you were glad to eat ‘morally’ again! πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

Off to a very posh lunch party to celebrate my friend and neighbour’s 90th birthday. She’s my role model.

Hwyl fawr!
    Pol.

Morning. Fascinating to read about the temperature extremes! We moan about the UK weather, but I’m glad we don’t have -17 or the heatwaves of Australia. Today is just above zero, with a biting cold wind. Last week’s snow has all melted, but more is forecast on Tuesday (nothing by F_me’s standards though!).

My weight is STILL over a kg up on pre Christmas weight. That’s well withing my original 5:2 target though so I’m not too despondent. And my clothes still fit πŸ˜€

Ha ha, moral eating! Love it. Actually I didn’t spot that as an autocorrect, I assumed it meant eating appropriately for bowel health πŸ˜‚

I am very moral πŸ˜‚ but thought I had typed β€˜normal’ πŸ˜‚. Well spotted Polly! This Kondo you speak of – is that the Japanese lady that shows you how to stop hoarding and store your stuff neatly?

Yep, Carol, that’s the one!

I’ve been quite discplined this afternoon at the 90th party. The wine was free flowing, the portions were huge but my 5:2 ‘moral’ eating kicked in. 😁. Actually, I just don’t have the appetite now.

Most embarrassing, there were a coupe of speeches, but when the birthday girl was in the middle of her thanks my son FaceTimed! Viva la Vida rang out twice! Oh dear! We’ve missed the gorgeous boys this weekend, now.

Agree about the weather Happy. And without our variety what would we Brits have to make small talk about?

Everybody talks about the weather, but no one can do anything about it. We are in for more COLD weather in the next few days, along with some snow.

Kondo is so cute and perky! I watched the beginning of Episode 1, and may continue. But the British Baking Show calls to me more. And Broadchurch.

Good fortitude, Polly, at the party. I’m one of the few people I know who hopes to live a long life. 100+ sounds good. Of course one wants to be healthy too. Part of the reason we Fast, right? Thanks for the info on the Virgin Saint of Wales. I still haven’t looked her up.

PVE, its because of stories like that of your Dad that we should all do this regularly. Every 10 years is the norm here, but I’m on the every 3 years ’cause last time they found a polyp. My father had polyps too, so they watch me. All to the good.

Carolann, eating fiber is indeed the moral thing to do. Also eating Calcium and Protein. Lunch on Tuesday with The Girls will be very welcome, but I’ll have to make sure I have the wine WITH the meal rather than before it, since I will have a VERY empty stomach.

Have a great week of Fasting and Living Well.

Despite the family history, FM, I was given a clean bill of health and told to come back in 10 years, compared with biannually for my skin checks. 😐
    I like to think I appreciate all types of weather. Variety is good. Adjusting behaviours to suit is paramount.
    All of us love the Goldilocks zone in the low to mid 20s, but a hot day, with a breeze and some shade is fabulous, just as a beautiful snowfall is bewitching, and even a deluge of rain and crashing thunder can be energizing, as long as you are safe and dry. This is SUCH a beautiful planet. We need to embrace every moment and cherish it. P

I’d never heard of the Japanese lady until I came up to Brisbane to babysit the grandkids. My daughter showed me the children’s drawers and said they were keeping them tidy since she had introduced this new system ie Japanese lady. DIL watches on Netflix which we don’t have but I see she has a few videos on YouTube I’ll watch when I go back home. Seems everyone else knew about her except me lol

Fastingme, I got very excited at the mention of broadChurch! We get a lot of BBC tv in Australia and it’s been very lack lustre pickings lately.

Polly I often struggle with social situations where the food just keeps on coming. I find it hard to keep tabs on how much I’m actually eating and more difficult to resist when it’s constantly on offer.

I also understand your disappointment. We have a small window of opportunity to speak to our Canadian family and am always disheartened when for some reason we miss the FaceTime call.

I agree Purple, nothing as beautiful as the world we live in and we often don’t appreciate it enough – too caught up in the rat race of consumerism.

Viewing 50 posts - 10,701 through 10,750 (of 11,673 total)

You must be logged in to reply.