Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 35,003 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  leniloud 22 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 22,951 through 23,000 (of 35,490 total)

• Morning All..
    Out early to a eye test for Steve, he dropped me at the park, lots of dogs to play with and a 5k run started too..I was concerned with him off the lead but he didn’t bother at all..I sat him down and watched the first few runners so they didn’t frighten him..just 4 dogs running with owners he nearly went to play but he recalled back..really pleased with him..the thunder started as we were finishing, so we went to the cafe and waited for Steve to join us…a lovely morning..

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your meal tonight..hoping you can get to your prayer meeting this morning…

Mel..
    Good luck with your Thursday weigh in…I think you can start to tell with your clothes, always nice to get a bit looser…

Dave..
    Good your Anniversary meal was lovely and the treat of beer…enjoy your pint today too…

A bit of shopping later and get caravan things together…

Jean x

Nana..
    Crossed posts..
    Have a lovely engagement party today..it must exciting time, our eldest grandson is 20 and only had a couple of dates for about a month…good it’s in the hall…fingers crossed for your bbq tomorrow..

Goodness 75 pints is a lot of blood..do you do a pint a time…nearly there for 100…I only went once queued for two hours and they wouldn’t take my blood due to visiting strange holiday destination..can’t remember something like having to be clear for a year or two…

Hoping to still fast while away Monday and Thursday, we are meeting friends one of the days ..so may have to change one day…

Have a lovely weekend..

Jean x

I used to give blood,done it for a few years,now I am on six tablets a day plus pain killers now and then so I don’t think I can still do it.The weather will mess up my plans today I think,looks like rain most of the day.

Afternoon all!
    Rain messed up my plans too Dave -we wete rained off, it’s only happened about 4 times in the 7 years we’ve been doing it though, so not bad! Hope you find some sport to watch instead…
    Nana- well done giving that much blood! ⭐⭐I had a blood transfusion 20 years ago & they still won’t let me donate even now!?!Says alot for the screening process years ago… Hope the party’s good, & well done if you stay controlled!
    Jean- sounds like a great morning, Xena would probably have chased the runners!
    Mel- great that you can see a difference already! I’m too scared to go near the scales this week!!
    Weather grotty here, hubby took Xena out for one short walk, she can have 2 or 3 so will hopefully dodge showers & take her out, she is sleepier than normal still thankfully, & am doing bits of training with her through the day to keep her occupied! Need to do some cleaning now, has been too hot this week!

At least it’s a bit cooler 😄not out today but going out tomorrow to see my old best friends daughter and son-in-law,he has his own window business and owns Droylsden football club,that’s where I will be tomorrow in the club bar🍺🍺🍺.I took Heidi out in the rain and will go again soon.Just watched F1 qualifying,won’t say who came first.

Afternoon All..
    Lovely bouncing rain here..really heavy at times…Charlie is watching confused about it..most of the packing done, just a few bits in the morning to do…I am not taking a lot of fresh food as Lidl and Morrison near by, see what we want when there..just taking the basics ..

I did laugh the other day..our small village shop does fantastic pork pies..Steve fancied one so we decided to have one each for lunch on Friday …I buy one each picnic size about 2 1/2 inch in diameter… he went to the shop…I walked in the kitchen two tea plates out with a pie on each..each pie would have served a good 6 or even 8 pieces, it covered the plate..he looked at me and said what’s the matter..my face must of been a picture!..we are taking one away with us…!

Hedgehog..
    Shame for you this morning…enjoy your meal tonight and the cheesecake…nice you can manage some training with Xena keeping her busy…she seems to be doing well after her op…
    Charlie lost me three times this morning, he took off in the wrong direction one of the times…three blasts on the whistle he came shooting back…not bothered on treat either…I am glad it seems to be working..

Dave..
    Have a good catch up with your friends tomorrow ..hope the rain stops…

Taking the boy out after we have eaten..I quite enjoy it at that time…

Jean x

Evening all,

Jean, Im so glad to hear that its sounding more positive for Steve. Just need to get over the next few weeks etc.
    Good that you have got in on that touring site for a break. We are heading to a campsite near Padstow tomorrow after I finish work for 2 nights with a long coastal walk planned for Monday.
    We wont be fasting though! Packing some essentials and then will pick up some extras from Tescos when we are there for meals.

HH, no rain here yet but it has been threatening it. Maybe it has passed us by. Enjoy your meal this evening. Xena sounds like she is recovering well, bless her!

Dave, glad you enjoyed your anniversary meal. Enjoy your drinkies on Sunday too. Liking the ice cream diet, well done on the 2lbs off. Ive had ice cream this week too and Ive lost 1 lb 😂

Mel, fab that you are looking and feeling slimming, the ADF is obviously working! Not long to go!

Nana, I still give blood 3 times a year….I have an appt next week. Im only up to 54 though! Enjoy your party!

My car is still poorly so it keeps going into safe mode, so we are going in Neils car.

Just going to catch up with F1 qualifying, Im glad that you didnt say anything Dave 😂
    I dont reckon I will get to see the race tomorrow so will have to avoid the news etc.

Kx

Morning all!
    Kay- have a good trip away, sounds like you’ll burn off anything extra you eat 😉
    Jean- have a safe journey too! Charlie’s doing well with the whistle; Josie was good with that, but Xena doesn’t seem interested when we’ve heard people using them, might try it when we’re back to normal, if needed! I like late evening walks too. Well done reining Steve in with the pork pies 😉
    Dave- have a good day, nice to catch up with old friends…🍺🍺
    Nana- hope the weather holds for your bbq!
    Mel- hope it’s been a good weekend foodwise for you?!
    I’ll try fasting today, not feeling very strong at the moment though, but do need to shift the few extra holiday pounds! Doing pulled pork for the men, so that won’t tempt me at least! But there’s a couple of pieces of cheesecake left 😱!

Morning All..
    Already and nearly to go…the boys walk to do..it says no rain here but feels like it…roads where we are going lots are closed due to re surfacing so hoping we get there it looks very awkward …feeling a bit stressed which is not me..

Kay..
    I am glad you are going away it looks quite good now next week…enjoy your long coastal walk….

Hedgehog..
    Good luck on the fasting…I am also feeling as if I am loosing it too…the hot weather doesn’t help…

Nana..
    Enjoy your birthday party today..hoping everything went well for the engagement yesterday…

Enjoy the weekend everyone else too..

Must dash…we will struggle with Wi-fi signal so I will be back on Thursday…unless we pick up outside camp site….

Jean x

Morning Everyone
    Engagement party went well but unfortunately mindful eating didn’t as the food was so good. We we’re a bit apprehensive about going as the grandsons other grandparents plus our daughters ex and his new wife were also attending due to the fact the break up wasn’t very pleasant. It turned out fine though all though the daughter avoided any contact with her ex his parents were thrilled to see her and us.Was pleased it went well for grandson and his fiancee though.

BBQ this afternoon – hoping weather will be okay and then a planned fast day tomorrow however husband is talking about a trip into Cambridge tomorrow and having lunch at Bella Italia 😕

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

Nanax

Morning all, yesterday’s FD turned into more of a CFD, about 900-950 cals. I know the problem too. I have very broken sleep, having to get up for a wee 3-4 times a night (don’t know where it all comes from!) so sometimes have a nap in the pm. Then I wake up and crave something carby. It’s in my mouth and gone before I have really come to. I know the problem – deal with it woman! Glad the party went well Nana, bit of a minefield! Have been following the blood donor thread. I used to give blood (I have quite a rare group but can’t remember what) but they won’t take me now due to medications. Also, I was on the bone marrow transplant register and just following my illness (cardiac arrest) I was called as a match with someone in Germany. But they wouldn’t take me, said “don’t you think you have been through enough”. Shame, I would have liked to have done that. Jean, if you get this hope the travelling wasn’t too bad and you have a great time, you deserve it. Kay, enjoy Padstow, I like it there too. OK fasters, (I am looking at you HH! stand away from the cheesecake) have a good day. Me it’s a NFD which means sausages and 🍷🍷.

Afternoon!
    All these busy social things on, quiet day for us…might pop in to see mum. Fasting going well, resisted the lovely Lotus biscuits at Church even though all around me were eating them! 😇
    Eek Mel, you’ve had a cardiac arrest?! Shame not being able to donate the bone marrow…
    Nana- awkward…but glad it all turned out well at the party!

Just took Heidi out in the rain,much cooler now but very wet.Will be piling on the calories today,had a big breakfast and the all the dirty beer I will be drinking 😮.All the buses have changed I can’t get a bus directly to where I am going so will get a bus and tram. Taxi home though😄. Looking forward to seeing old friends.

Afternoon All..
    Set up and had our first wood walk very nice and off lead, the boy is settled now he just gets so excited..

Its 20 degrees but we have the east coast sea roake ( sea fog/drizzle) .. the tide is on the turn so it may take it out..having a read and relax today…the roads were fine we went a longer way round..we did laugh as we got here, been trying for ages to get here…but we have already been it’s changed it’s name!! We are silly sausages!!…a different look with a dog…

Nana..
    Families you can’t beat them although it seemed to go all well which is good for the happy couple..we have this to contend with ourselves, my ex won’t come to any do’s..as the grandchildren grow up it will be difficult

Have a good bbq party also your trip out and meal…enjoy…

Mel..
    I always look on wee problem as loosing weight…I find it good news but a pain when you are up and down all night…I have a bottle of wine with us and beer for Steve..we are looking at it as a holiday as I don’t think there will be any more for a few months…

Kay..
    I have never been to Padstow..Steve tells me in Cornwall..enjoy your break away..

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your relaxing day….er cheesecake??

Dave..
    Enjoy your day with your friends…mind the head with too much beer 😂

Jean x

Jean- glad that you’re in & settled, even if you have been there before! 🍩!
    No cheesecake for me either, will save it all for my eldest as he requested it 😇…but mum bought me a bar of very dark chocolate, hopefully can resist that too, too many temptations in this house! 😣 So far a liquid fast, hoping to stick to that today to give me a boost!

Hedgehog..
    Had a bit of a day off..full beef dinner a while since we had one.. a few choccy biscuits too and half a pork pie delicious..
    Hope you manage your fast with no temptations..

Boy crying for his walk another half a hour yet!

Hoping I get to fast tomorrow hard I think…

Jean x

Had a great day catching up with friends. Really enjoyed it.Weather wise it’s been pouring down all day.Had Yorkshire puddings made by Denise plus roast beef, absolutely gorgeous. Heidi not getting another walk today,too wet.Jean I could drink 20 pints and not get a bad head, I never get a hangover unless I drink shorts which I never do.the last hangover I had was over 40 years ago that was with 10 pints and a full bottle of wine.

Morning All..
    The sea roake stayed with us all day yesterday, turning to a bit of drizzle last night.. all dry in the woods as only in tee shirts and shorts..

The same this morning but clearing now and more rain..up to about 10 when I think will be dry.. going to Sandsend beach, then Robin Hoods bay ( pretty smuggling Cove like Cornwall) hoping Steve can walk down as no cars allowed.

I am trying to fast today but not sure yet… coffee shops and on holiday???

Hope you all have better weather than us but we won’t melt 😂.. wet weather gear on..

Dave dinner sounded lovely…

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- have a good day, hope it does dry up for you…not been to Sandsend, but we loved Robin Hoods Bay, enjoy it all, wouldn’t worry anout fasting, enjoy your holiday!
    Dave- glad you had a good evening, & don’t have to worry about hangovers!
    Looking nice here today, going for a walk later with mum, think she’ll be okay for a few days then, she has a very good social life!!
    Really pleased I managed the liquid fast yesterday, 1st in a long time- sneaky peak on the scales & 2lbs off, still another couple to go of holiday gain!! Will do an 800cals day today.
    Hope everyone has a good day, fasting or not!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-49149281
    Sunny now but boy did it rain yesterday.Got a leaking roof😩so must find the number of the man who did it last time,he was very good.Gym later so a fast day.After yesterday’s calories I will be happy to only gain a pound or two😄🍺.

Dave- hope the gym & FD go okay! Looked bad around your way yesterday, hope you don’t get too much more tomorrow…
    Hot here again, not as much as last week, Mum & I got very warm on our walk, out for 2hrs. Keeping under 800cals, but just had 2 squares of amazing chocolate- Green & Blacks dark salted chocolate, bliss!
    Nana & Mel, you’re both quiet today?!

Afternoon All..
    A change of plan we met our friends in Whitby, haddock and chips and a good walk around..the weather improved…so no fasting today…

We have to come back a day early as the surgeon wants to see Steve on Thursday, and he has his hours lung blowing test Friday, to see if he is well enough for his operation…

A good day tomorrow with weather so we will have a full day planned…

Dave..
    The weather looks awful…flooding for people is upsetting…hope you find someone for your roof..

Hedgehog..
    Scales looking good hope it lasts to weigh in day…I will fast Wednesday and Thursday…to get two in.

Nice your mum has a lovely social life and keeps busy..takes the pressure of you…everything just takes time..

Kay..
    Hope your trips going good…enjoy your walk…

Nana, Cakey, Minols, Mel all ok ?

Jean x

Hi everyone, having a really difficult fast day. Nearly broke earlier and dived into a lovely loaf of bread and butter. Think I have weathered the storm. Was very good yesterday NFD, perhaps too good. I wrote down “2 squares G&B chocolate” then had to cross it out cos I didn’t have it! Have promised myself get through today then I can have a more relaxed day than usual. Then a FD, that 1st August weigh in is looming! HH think you are doing great, liquid fast then an 800. I cannot see me doing a liquid fast but might work up to an OMD, taken in the evening. Jean, break sounds lovely, I like that area. (And you know my feelings on fasting on holiday) 😂. Hi to Nana and Dave and all the others …… who are very quiet! Last thing, Jodie had to go to the vets today. She had a very raw weepy patch between two toes which hadn’t cleared up over the weekend. As I thought, a very deeply embedded seed. The vet needed a scalpel to get it out. She was so brave, just looked the other way!

Recovering from gym,it was a bit cooler in there today 😃. Fast day going ok, will have salad for tea and maybe one slice of small bred and butter 😋. Feeling a little peckish now,but will wait until later.

Mel- poor Jodie, give her a big hug from us! Well done staying strong! Not long til your weigh in…do you like milk or plain G&Bs? Mum keeps buying us the little selection bars 😱
    Jean- can’t beat fish & chips at Whiby, although our ones at Aldeburgh are pretty good! Shame you have to come back early, hope the test goes okay. Are they happy to operate with Steve’s aneurysm as well? It’s awful when you keep having to go in for all these tests, but at least you’re makibg the most of time inbetween!
    Dave- have you found a roofer yet? Stay strong fasting…
    Xena’s being naughty & keeps jumping on the settee- she hates me lifting her up! She’s not supposed to do too much for another week, she has a check up on Weds. Looks like it’s nearly healed already! Fasting going okay, salad shortly…

HI All
    Back home and at my desk. Not sure I’ll be back in control for a wee while yet, as the boy is still off school, and doesn’t go away to camp until Saturday, so I’m ‘working roudn the edges’ and trying not to eat too much.

Today turned out at around 800 in the end – more by luck thatn good management. I got part way through cooking the dinner, and realised that I wasn’t really hungry (fab omelette at lunch), so I opted out of everything except the cauli mash.

Walked into town this morning to get the boy’s eyes tested…he reverted back to old conversational patternes about dragons that we haven’t had for at least a year. It was lovely hearing his imagination run riot. Did lots of walking this morning, so cuddled up on the sofa and watched Dr Strange…the Marvel movies are this year’s ‘thing’!

Well, if I’m still at my desk at this time, I’d better get on and do some meanigful work!

Mx

Good Evening Everyone,

I’m still here – I love that you wonder where I am . BBQ yesterday was really good all of the family that were at the wedding were there including the newlyweds all tanned and healthy looking from their Bali Islands hopping honeymoon. I volunteered to drive so saved myself from indulging in alcohol and only went to get food once so was pleased with myself. We did end up going to Cambridge and having lunch at Bella Italia but I didn’t have any breakfast and nothing else since lunch so hopefully that’ll help counteract the last 3 days of eating.

Jean when we stayed in Whitby we walked to Sandsend and rewarded ourselves with a drink in a very nice pub there. Where did you go for the Fish & Chips we decided to try The Magpie Cafe and didn’t regret the decision. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time away a shame you have to come back early but it’ll be for the best in the end.

Dave hope you’ve managed to sort out the leaking roof.

Hedgehogs a sneaky peek on the scales can be so rewarding at times. Well done.

Mel Jodie was good at the Vets – Hope the paw heals quickly.

Minols well done on 800 calories with all you’ve got going on. Huge fans of the Marvel films in this house also.

Spent most of my time since getting home organising putting things out of puppy reach in preparation for the arrival of grand puppy tomorrow morning.

Will check in sometime tomorrow puppy permitting .

Nanax

Evening All…
    The weather broke into lovely sunshine we sat outside to have sandwiches, sat for a couple of hours as the sun went down then took Charlie for his walk..on the site there’s two private woods all fenced in, one long thin one and the other a deep round one..possibly a 40 min walk each..he just loves them, he doesn’t get the same excitement on the beach.

Mel..
    No fasting here I heard what you said…..poor Jodie hope the vet got it all out, their feet take a hammering on rough ground…

Dave..
    Hope the salad went diwn well and all the rain has stopped.

Hedgehog..
    The fish was lovely but generally disappointing..nothing like we have at our at home cafes..wrong venue difficult when you are with friends and finding dog friendly.
    We possibly will have a plan on Wednesday with his surgeon, his aneurysm is only small and they are not bothered with his bleeding …more worried with his lung capacity, that test on Friday…he has had a bad two years really.

It’s lovely Xena is healing well, all sorted in another week…don’t you mind her on the settee?

Minols ..
    Always working hard..you always find it hard to fast when the boy is off school..he will be going back soon…

Nana..
    We went to The Four Seasons, near Whitby swing bridge ..the fish was good that’s about all….on Tripadvisor I will give a 3….Whitby was so busy and crowded, a few hours was more than enough..I like Sandsend.
    Enjoy having puppy time tomorrow hope everything is safe and away 😂

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- thinkibg of you & Steve…he has had more than his share 😟 Good that Charlie is loving the walks at the site! (Don’t mind Xena on the settee at all but she’s not supposed to be jumping up for a couple of weeks, so we’re trying to lift her on, but she’s sneaky & quick & still gets round me!)
    Nanna- sounds like you’re limiting the food damage, well done! Hope you have a lovely time with the puppy & that she settles quickly! Will be good exercise!
    Minols- very hard fasting with your son off, sounds like you’re doing well! Enjoy the time with him…& enjoy the time with OH when son’s at camp, I would have some quality time together & wouldn’t worry about fasting then either!💝
    Dave- bowling, gym or fasting today? Hope the weather isn’t as bad as forcast for you today & that your roof doesn’t leak any more…
    Mel- hope Jodie’s paw gets better quickly, can you walk her?
    Kay- are you back now? Hope you had a good time away?
    Only shopping planned today, & keeping Xena occupied…we had a lovely walk last night; found lots of things to watch, like the huge parrot a family have down the road, he was sitting in the window & Xena was fascinated! & lots of people to say hello to…but she went loopy when we got home & tried to do zoomies, a definite nono, had to put her in her crate for a bit to calm down!
    Another 800 day for me (hopefully!)

Gosh HH you are really going for it! I am looking forward to a nice NFD. Jodie is fine to walk, I just have to bathe her foot in salt water when we get back. Just off for a good walk now as the forecast is rain this afternoon. Re G&B, I love raspberry and almond flavour but fancy that salty one! I am also very partial to a snickers 😂. Jean, make the most of today, hope the weather is kind. Good to see you back Minols, and Nana, can’t wait to hear how it goes with the pup! Dave, have a good day too? NFD today?

Bowling today weather permitting,it’s gone dull but still dry😄 shopping after that then take Heidi out.I think I will gain weight this week but I won’t be going mad and will try to limit the damage, fingers crossed, Denise is into the idea of holidays 😄,she is on about going back to Lanzarote in April, cruise in June and maybe Portugal in September 😄😄😄.Good job I am on my pension now😆.

Dave- go for it if you can with the holidays! We keep looking for next year already! Happy to stay in this country though…
    Mels- I need to shift a few pounds before the next break away late August, it’ll go back on then 😉! Not tried the raspberry flavour G&B, sounds nice!
    Xena is being very lively, keeps trying to charge around…

I agree Dave, go for as many holidays as possible. And as all my friends of a certain age say (do it while you can). Haven’t been to Lanzarote, been on a couple of cruises (one good, one bad) and love Portugal. We have stayed inland (Alentejo region) which is lovely and quiet. On the coast we like Tavira and the little towns near that. Mind you we have only been in February (three times) so imagine it is a bit busier and hotter in September.

Afternoon All..
    A lovely ride to Runswick Bay and a good tun on the beach.. Robin Hoods Bay was a bit steep and car park full so moved on to Maybeck which is near the site, theres a waterfall, rustic cafe we had lunch, a play for the boy in the stream ..very nice.

Hedgehog..
    Hope Xena has settled after seeing the parrot..what’s a zoomie ??.. Charlie all tired and asleep now..

Mel..
    Hope Jodie’s foot is looking better and not so sore..I love the black and greens chocolate, grandson bought me 12 mixed bars for my birthday… is G &B the same?

Dave..
    Lots of holidays to look forward too.. good for forward planning.. go while you can, lots of places to go to..

Kay..
    Are you home how did it go?

So hot here.. come inside for a bit, all windows open, lovely breeze blowing through.. the awning is down ready for tomorrow.. do some packing later.. moving early hopefully.

Jean x

Went bowling for two or three hours,just started to rain and a gang of lads come onto the bowling area to shelter from the rain,next thing they are all rolling joints😮and only me there with the key to lock up 😲.I thought how will I get them to go out so I can lock up, anyway it was pouring down so it eased after 20 minutes so they left and I got out quickly 😀.Not had anything to eat at all today so definitely a fast day😄

Hi all
    Successful day both work wise and boy-wise… He’s doing so well this week, I really quite like him – maybe I’ll keep him!

Didn’t eat till we made tortilla pizzas for lunch. Had a couple of our wee homemade buns, and a beef olive with a few peas and carrots. Think it might come to about 800cals? Hard to be certain, but happy with a low day.

Hope you get away early tomorrow, Jean and the journey’s a good one.

Mx

Evening everyone
    Just a quick post from puppy duties – she is being very good and doesn’t appear to be missing daughter and son in law – she didn’t react to son in laws voice message on our answering machine that he left whilst we were out walking her.

Weighed this morning and have gained half a pound which I’m not surprised at after the weekend I’ve had.Had a semi fasting day aiming for a fast day tomorrow.

Have to go now.

Nanax

Jean- hope you get packed up before any rain, & hope Charlie is good on his last walks…
    Minols- glad you like your son, always helps! Well done on a low day too…
    Nana- glad pup has settled in well & being good, hope she sleeps okay! Well done with only a tiny gain!
    Dave-oops! Good job you got out in the end! Hope you played well too…well done with the FD!
    My kitchen finally closed at 8.30! Fd done, all okay 😀

Half a pound isn’t bad,I fear the worst this week,but next week is another week 😄

Evening All..

Dave..
    Sounds scary, I don’t like gangs of youths you never know which way it will go…don’t think I will be good this week too weight wise ..hope to break even with a maintain..

Minols..
    Keep the boy it’s a good idea..especially when he’s doing jobs…

Nana..
    Have fun with the puppy.. can you walk him yet?..I enjoyed walking my grand puppies..

Hedgehog..
    Lots of rain tomorrow I think..it’s been a good few days away, enjoyed the site, we will be back.. all fun for the boy, he keeps us on our toes..Steves done well with his walking..

Jean x

Lots of rain forecast here☂️☔☔☔🌂 tonight and tomorrow 🤐😮.Going to watch the team bowling if it’s on, I don’t know what happens if it rains,it’s all new to me.I have ordered some more bowls, heavier ones my son will have the ones I have now,but they are being made so not ready until the end of next month.

Morning All..
    What a grotty start…we have not had the rain on what we have seen on the TV…it looks terrible..we are on the the Yorkshire Moors…

We have a very sulky depressed boy…..curled in a tight ball….he is not talking, not perky…no point in giving him breakfast he won’t eat it!….isn’t it funny how they know it home time and jollies are over…so very much like a child.

Dave..
    Lovely buying your own bowls..look forward to them arriving…

Speak later at home…B2B fasting today..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- have a safe journey & hope Steve’s test goes well today. Hope Charlie perks up too, they are funny! Good luck with fasting…
    Dave- hope the new bowls work well…& that you don’t get too much rain & can watch the bowls!
    Nana- have a fun day with the puppy!
    Minols- did your son earn enough for his game, or is he still needing jobs? Hope you can keep him busy & get your work done…
    Mel- is it a quieter week for you, hope the fasting is going okay, weigh in very soon!!
    Kay- come back! How are things?
    Cakey& Lynne- same for you!
    Hope everyone has a good day, fasting or not…I’m aiming for another 800cals day.

It’s just been raining but stopped at the moment, When the new bowls come I will have two sets of new bowls,my son will use the lighter ones.Off out now to see if they are playing.

Afternoon All..
    Home and unpacked..

What weather this morning..in 9 years of caravanning we have never been so wet on packing or setting up..Steve was so bad he went in an information hut on site stripped off and changed his clothes before we set off…I was quite wet too but put the car heater on, I dried off slowly..

Having a cuppa then a shower and hair wash..leaving at 3.30 to see the surgeon 😬..he may have a plan and will he be in next week??

I am fasting today…

Charlie has eaten some fish I cooked with kibble, I think it’s one of his favourites ..

Keep safe everyone the weather is a mixed all over..

Jean x

Hi all, FD800 again for me. Jean, re chocolate, G&B is Green and Blacks, same as your black and green, you just have it round the wrong way 😂. Paul gets those little selection boxes too as presents. The last one had quite a few 80 or 85%. Too bitter for both of us. Right, get off the chocolate subject Mel! Poor Charlie, I love the way they can make themselves small. Best of luck with the appointment today. And HH, another 800! Sending positive thoughts to all.

Hope all goes well Jean,the only thing I could watch was 😁 the rain as you can see in the photo I sent you ☔☔☔. Having a low day today,under 800;at the moment but not had evening meal yet.

Afternoon!
    Jean- hope all goes well at the hospital…must’ve been a pain packing up in the wet, poor you! Hope the fasting goes well. (Forgot to say, zoomies is when dogs tear about madly for no reason!)
    Dave- shame about your plans, how’s the roof?
    Mel- please pass over the dark chocs to me, I love them! I have a 90% Lindt one sometimes & have found a make called Montezuma in Sainsburys which is 100%! Love it! Never would have eaten that before, but since giving up sugar & doing keto my tastes have changed…a bit! Sorry to talk about choc on your FD! Hope it’s going well, stay strong!
    My HS family asked if I could go later, there was a teddy bears picnic on nearby, so we did that instead, fun! Helped with me fasting, I took a mini packet of seaweed for myself, 22 cals! 😇 so doing well today so far…off to the vets soon with Xena.

HH what is this? Mini packs of seaweed, 22 calories! I need this!! Where do I get it?
    I have made a discovery about myself. It has happened twice now on a fast day. I look forward to it the night before, then wake up in a panic. I can’t do it, 800 calories, it’s too low, I give up. So I say ok make it a CFD1200. Yes I can do that, panic over, big sigh. Pressure off, I then end up about 700 calories!
    Jean, how did it go with Steve? Hope his lung function is ok for the op?

Stop talking about chocolate,I have a big bar in the fridge 😜🤪😋😋😋😋😋.A fairly low day,had bacon poached eggs and tomatoes.Only trouble is the toast😋😋.Nice and sunny now 🤯😵😖.Any news on Steve?

Viewing 50 posts - 22,951 through 23,000 (of 35,490 total)

You must be logged in to reply.