The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight maintenance
The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

This topic contains 11,536 replies, has 172 voices, and was last updated by  Carolannfud 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 11,551 through 11,559 (of 11,559 total)

• I second Faat!!

Faat, eh??!

Oops…sorry Fast!…very tired after travelling all day! 😐

Thanks Fast,

No trips planned just at the moment, except in my head. But I shall boldly go, with courage and my invisibility cloak…!

At the other end of age scale. It was midwinter, snow on the ground, school term about to begin, hence quite a few kids travelling to the UK. Paris-London flight diverted to Manchester, where all the passengers left the plane and waited to be told what would happen next.

There I was, minding my own business, when a young guy in a British Airways uniform walked up to me and asked in a sweet, gentle voice: “Are you travelling alone?” I told him yes, but why did he need to know. “We need to contact the parents of unaccompanied children and tell them that they are safe and well and will be put on a train to London, he said.” I replied that it was very kind of BA, but I should tell him I would be 23 in a few weeks time.

Bless!

There is a guy in my local supermarket who regularly says, as he has to authorise my alcohol purchase,’you look just about old enough’. Its patently untrue! The first time he said it, I’m afraid I very ungraciously snapped that he ought to get his eyes tested…

* Patently untrue as in I clearly look like someone who may once, many years ago, have been 18 years old…

I couldn’t see you just blushing and giggling as a response, Happy. 😄😄
    Noone has questioned my age for 40 years. And before that, there were no laws that enforced them to do so. 😏😒😒🙄

Hilarious hermaj! 🤣

Viewing 9 posts - 11,551 through 11,559 (of 11,559 total)

You must be logged in to reply.