July 2017 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
July 2017 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,994 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by  Chitown Gal 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,751 through 1,800 (of 1,996 total)

• Day 27 California USA FD

I’m trying for a FD today. I figure if I feel too tired or hungry, I’ll delay it til tomorrow. I feel a little zapped this week after the trip last week and over the weekend. Had a nice NFD dinner with family last night, not counting calories but having sensible portions. I was down .2 pounds this morning so I guess I did okay.

@sirisan – Evening through late night is always my toughest time on FD too. More leisure time to get into trouble with the frig and pantry!

@debster251 – Good plan on no alcohol til the end of the month. Alcohol calories always seem to be the worst for me. And I’m always more lax about what I eat when drinking.

@steve toon taxi driver – Thanks for the update on the new or alternate 5:2. The old one is working fine for me, but maybe when I reach my goal I’ll try it for maintenance.

Day 27 Pocket List
    @ducks_d
    @rahul1905
    @molij
    @fatrabbit
    @bigviking
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @missybear
    @rocy65
    @bert1802
    @redrockgirl302
    @chumi
    @sirisan
    @califdreamer

Day 27 – SW WA USA – NFD

Going for a controlled NFD today. If I keep the rest of the month controlled & exercise some, hopefully I’ll get closer to my July goal. I hit 197.2 March 31st & April 1st. Haven’t seen it since so getting close to 4 months of bouncing/plateau. It’s got to give soon. @bert1802 hopefully I’ll get a 2 lb drop at some point.

@liathanail – you’re doing well. Where do you see your trend weight?

@anna – enjoy your cruise!

Jacqueline Whitehart is the person who discovered the revised 5/2 diet. Her cook books on Amazon £6.
    The science her words not mine are, she says one of the problems with the original 5/2 plan was that it wasn’t really a fast at all. You have your meals at the same time as normal,it is a very calorie restricted diet not a fast. Enforcing a strict fast into the diet triggers a hormonal and fat loss reaction in the body when you diet through calorie restriction, the body will always use the simplest energy stores first this means you will always burn off the food you have just eaten rather than the fat on your hips. When you enforce the fast you enter a semi-fasting state and your blood glucose levels for this triggers the release of metabolic fuels from the body store of fat. We can eat more calories as long as we are strict with the 14 hour fast. She also says fasting days can not be consecutive but not why. You must not binge on the other 5 days.
    I’ve been fasting every day till noon everyday. I have normally stopped eating around 9pm / 10pm although throughout I have had coffee with a small amount of milk and still lost the weight.

Day 27 – USA – NFD

Second post: @lilymartin, here is the link to Dr. Berg’s short explanation about why “bad” cholesterol goes up…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkvxySUd_68&ytbChannel=Eric%20Berg

Hope it helps; maybe you can educate the doctor, lol!

@califdreamer.
    I’m with you the old one works, it was the same with weight watchers that pro points and now smart points just got so confusing. There’s an old saying don’t fix what ain’t broke. Lots of people doing their own thing within the framework of the 5/2.
    Good luck whatever your doing 😁😁😁

Day 27 – McMinnville Oregon USA FD
    I had a good CD yesterday. Today I fast in hopes of ending the month with my goal intact.

@lilymartin – Frustrating situation with your labs, I hope they can figure out what’s going on.

@molij – Moving is so stressful, I will send you positive thoughts to help you get through it smoothly.

@debster251 – Thank you for offering to be our leader for August. I will certainly be doing this challenge again.

2nd post
    @annemarilyn I use this website https://trendweight.com
    Very easy to use, it syncs up with my FItbit Aria scales and calculates a rolling average so it smooths out all the random daily fluctuations. As you build up a history it will calculate what you are losing per week and forecast when you will hit your target weight. I like weighing everyday but the fluctuations can drive me crazy. This tells me what the overall trend is and if my weight loss is slowing down or speeding up.

Day 27, Emden Germany, NFD

2nd post
    Fast day didn’t happen though it was controlled, about tdee thankfully!

Tomorrow Will be a fast day!

lilymartin thanks for the link, really interesting!

Thanks Steve toon taxi driver for the 5.2 update.

Day 27 Massachusetts USA NFD Two more FD’s this month (tomorrow and Monday) for a total of Nine. I’ll find out soon (as I only weigh-in at month’s end) if I’m on the right track or have to tweak something. FD’s are not a problem, if anything, the NFD’s will have to be more controlled. I’d like to get to a 6/1 maintenance but it’ll come eventually. May have pulled a chest muscle in yoga this am, which will mean curtailed exercise ☹️

Day 27 – Cumbria UK – NFD

A busy day today – left home to get to my aerobic class at 0900hrs, from there went to help with registration and then doing the timings at the end of a medium length Fell Race – eventually got back home around 5pm – time for a lovely hot shower and relax – my pocket winos I could have done with a🍷
    this evening but keeping you all in mind I held firm…….😇

One of the things I have found with this week of abstinence from 🍷is that I have not been as tempted to overeat on my NFD and have had no real urge to snack………..has anybody else @strawberriesandcream @brightonbelle @debster251 @matron65 @rocy65 @missybear @awilson found the same effect????
    @brightonbelle – For me no alcohol until Saturday as tomorrow is my normal FD!

@foodfreedomgirl – welcome and hope you will join us in the August Challenge too – a CD is a controlled NFD, eating within TDEE or below it!!
    @lilymartin – hope your visit to the GP goes well x
    @hannahwatto – well done on as you say “not wasting calories on just any old food when you couldn’t find your custard slice” and even better for making you ☺️
    @molij – hope the house move went well and that you met your goal of one meal for the day!
    @fatrabbit – thinking of you – please don’t lose sight of all the hard work you have put in so far in your journey and all the health gains you got along the way 🤗it will help you keep focused on your WOE
    @califdreamer – it was both delicious and healthy!
    @xrox – good job – stay strong and positive
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver – great explanation regarding the rules – I have always done at least a 15hr fasting period daily since starting this WOL as I don’t eat breakfast and on my FD that fasting period is usually around 22/23hrs and I eat up to 500cals, but more often around 300cals for my evening meal and it has served me well on losing weight and maintaining!! You are not alone is experiencing that food madness after 6pm every now and then!!!!!!
    @debster251 – thank you for taking up the reins from @coda for August, I’ll be hanging around in the challenge and will be around to support you as will many others 🤗
    @basyjames – great job on offering to take over from @debster251 for the September Challenge 🤗
    @anna6 – have a fabulous time on your cruise

I have started a list below of those who have stated an intention to fast tomorrow for support!

DAY 28 POCKETEERS – If you are fasting copy and paste and add your name to the list – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at

4 days left in this challenge – Let’s make it count and then look forward to the August Challenge with @debster251

“Weight loss is like driving: If you ever veer off the road, just make a U-Turn and head back in the right direction”

Day 27 NFD

I’ve been doing ADF as a way of gearing up for a 3-week holiday where I’ll aim to lower it to a more reasonable 5:2 while on vacation. Yesterday was my easiest FD yet (my third). Stayed within my limit and didn’t feel that hungry. I was even able to go our for some sushi because everything I got was low-cal.

I decided to have a proper feast today because I’ve avoided carbs for so long. I started the day with a surprisingly disappointing pain au chocolat — a pastry I’ve been eyeing sadly for months in a nearby bakery. Now that I’ve satisfied my curiosity I won’t be tempted again (at least by theirs’).

Then I went for a bigger sushi lunch today, and even had a veggie roll and a veggie sunomono. They were good, but not necessarily outstanding.

And even after all of that — feeling super decadent… I’m only at about 1100 calories for the day with a TDEE that is supposedly as high as 2400 depending on my exercise level.

I’m floored. I feel totally stuffed, and I can’t even imagine having another 1200 calories today.

On top of that, I realize now that I’d probably feel much better if I’d had one of my old lower-carb options like a big green salad with some avocado.

I’m sure this is all pretty old news to the veterans of the community, but I’m genuinely excited by how much I’m sort of… over carbs. That’s not to say I won’t have something particularly good as a treat, but I don’t view these foods as “forbidden,” and so suddenly they’re just not that appetizing.

@fastveg – Congrats on your controlled decadent NFD. 🙂 One of the nice things about intermittent fasting (5:2) is that for many of us, our “hungry meter” gets reset on fast days so we aren’t as hungry on NFD. It’s possible to feel full on a lot less food than it took in the “old days”.

Second post
    @steve Toon Taxi Driver. Thanks for the information on Jacqueline Whitehart’s approach. When she says it is a very calorie restricted diet, does that mean she is advocating a complete fast with no food at all?
    @at well done on keeping your good resolve. My bold statement of no alcohol till the end of the month is seeming rather rash now the weekend is creeping in. My problem is not what’s in the glass, but the snacking that goes with it, so I’m hoping this final push will make the scales kind to me on Monday!
    @fastveg – well done on your NFD

I will post a link to the August challenge over the weekend.

Day 28 – USA – FD

I know it’s still Day 27, but I will be very bz tomorrow so probably will not be able to post. Adding myself to pocketeers:

@steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at
    @metatauta

Day 28 Australia NFD well the last weekend of Dry July and I have stayed AF which is I think why I have managed to lose weight this month despite not fasting and even having the sugar cravings this last couple of days. Weigh in today and am 87kgs so 4kg loss this month so far.

Day 26 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 27 UK NFD 🌈
    Day 28 UK NFD 🌈

Catching up with posts, getting inspired.

Day 28 – Tokyo, Japan – FD 85.1kg !!!

Wow highest weight in a month. But it can’t be real as I didn’t even eat 3000 calories yesterday. However I fell back into an old habit and eat a bunch of peanuts. Salt more the calories driving this. It is hot that the excess water will work out of my system.

My wife is really campaigning for me to stop fasting. I guess she thinks I’m thin enough. However she hasn’t done her homework on the topic. Also I have my continuing improvements in health to back me up. The main thing is that standard calorie restriction makes me feel horrible and while fasting can be slightly uncomfortable at times, I typically feel quite good all the time.

Day 28 CD country West Australia
    At 74.2 kgs the highest I have been in weeks/months but splurged yesterday as overtired +++.
    So filled up on carbs.
    Re-setting this morning and hope to finish the last few days better.
    Looking forward to August challenge so thanks in advance @debster and many thanks to @coda for keeping us on track in July.
    Must say I found it far easier to keep in control in summer when salads and cold foods were the go. Finding that I am feeling cold in winter and probably eating ‘ denser’, and probably more calorific, food.
    Also thanks for concern re my blood results. Can’t get in to see the doc for some days.
    Quite curious as to why the results aren’t better but guessing all will be revealed soon!
    @stevetoontd do you know the credentials of Jacqueline Whitehart?
    On FDs I have tried to keep it under 500 calories and initially that was working well.
    Can’t do 0 calorie fasts as the migraines that follow are diabolical- even when really well hydrated with water.
    @dykask hope you continue fasting despite your wife’s concern. As you’ve said before , the health benefits are so good. I really enjoy how my body feels when I have done a ‘good’ fast.
    Perhaps I need to be even more intentional on my FDs.
    But I do log calories on those days to keep within the 300 – 500 calorie zone. I still find it incredibly easy to underestimate those sneaky little calories which lurk everywhere!
    Have a good day all.🤗

Adding myself to the day 28 Pocketeers

@steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at
    @metatauta
    @dykask

So far so good but only about 14 hours into the fast. (Late supper)

@lilymartin – While I do zero calorie fasts, I’m not really sure how important it is for weight loss when doing these shorter fasts. What is important is feeling good and being healthy. For me eating is harder than not eating. It seems many people aren’t wired that way. The only big advantage of not eating on these shorter fasts is no calorie counting. However I probably would benefit from a bit more calorie counting on my non-fast days.

Hello all, sorry I have been MIA. M, Tu, Wed are Fasting Days, Th, F, Sat, Sun are Non Fasting. That will remain my pattern for the near future as it is working to keep me below goal weight yet satisfied with the lifestyle.

Finally got much needed rain and very grateful (but not nearly so as the plants and flowers – not to mention the horses who loved their “shower” )

Been really, really busy at work with two very big trials this past week – lots of paperwork to get all the exhibits together. The firm was successful with both so that is rewarding.

Still exercising and loving my planks – just do two a day 2 1/2 minutes each for 5 minutes total but it has been amazing to feel them working already. Lots of water and green tea, of course. Appetite is so different these days – ate at the Mexican restaurant today with the hubby and couldn’t finish my taco salad although I hadn’t eaten all day. It was very good, tho. Skipped the meat and just had refried beans as the base.

Have a LOT of reading to catch up on, wishing all well.

@lindasue – I stopped doing planks because I got up to 5 minutes per plank and got boring. I probably couldn’t easily do 2 minutes now, but when I find a good book I want to read I’ll probably start planking again.

Pocketeers have a good fast … I’m 16 hours in and so far it has been too easy today. I didn’t workout yesterday but did some light HIIT based on mountain climbers today. 8 reps and the 7th one was really hard to finish.

@steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at
    @metatauta
    @dykask

Day 28, India, NFD.

I am at my lowest weight in almost 2 years, I am so excited. I am about 6kgs away from my healthy BMI range.

Raul1905, congratulations on your weight loss! Breaking through to a weight from more than 2 years ago is impressive. Are you at your goal for July?

Day 28, UK, CD

My birthday is 2 days away and family are beginning to decend on me – this means mini celebrations in the pub and eating out, but I’m not actually phased for once… Feel my stomach has shrunk so it’ll be the booze challenging me 😉

Just 4 days to get through til our end goal… We can smash this!

Day 28 UK NFD

Really good fast yesterday. Had leftover red cabbage with black beans, chia seeds, carrots, fine beans, onion and peppers at about 1pm and then wilted spinach, mangetout and chilis with feta crumbled over it at 4pm. Probably about 700 calories. Down to 74.7kg this morning, a new low. BMI 24.7. I will be very satisfied with this if I can hold it until the end of the month and not bounce back up again so aiming for a good controlled day today. No yogurt with tasty additions, I always give in and have more when I eat that. I need to curb my dairy intake as the swelling and pain in my hands is getting worse again as are my hayfever symptoms so that is another reason not to eat so much yogurt. I really have got carried away with it this month, as it slides down so easily and tastes so nice without making me feel full.

@califdreamer I am 500gms away from my goal for July. I will be eating out a couple of times this weekend,so hopefully I will still be able to acheive my goal.

Day 28 Newcastle UK 🇬🇧 NFD.
    If only the non fasting days where as easy as the fasting days am I the only one who feels this way?
    @at. On Wednesday I went down to my dad’s where he had done a roast chicken dinner. I had to eat some chicken rolled up in the seasoned skin. I visited my daughters who had half a pizza left over on the table along with half a garlic bread I slowly proceeded to eat the lot went home and then ate my tea pudding and finally stopped at 9 p.m. utter Madness. Had an excellent fasting day yesterday got on the scales this morning 12 stone 12.75lbs. Under goal for the first time on any diet i’ve ever tried. I also skip breakfast and don’t eat till 12 noon every day unless it was a special occasion.
    @debster. No calories at all in the 14 hour fast although that’s what I’ve been doing since January of this year I’ve always had milk in my coffee a large mug in the morning before setting off for work and some in my small flask to keep me going till 12 noon.
    I suppose I fast everyday from 10 p.m. till 12 noon the next day and only drink 100ml of milk within the fast If that makes sense.
    Good luck everyone stick at it.
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 feeling very happy this morning lol

Day 28 – Woking, UK – NFD
    245.7lbs
    Still hanging on to the 17st 7lbs, hopefully that continues until Monday. Had a bad week exercise wise. Apart from the cycle into work I’ve done nothing this week. A combination of my trainer being on holiday and being stressed out at work. We are overrun by management consultants at the moment and everyday they want something different.
    Not looking forward to my trip next week as we have 2 days of back to back 9 hour long workshops. I’d be less annoyed if they’d speak English rather than consultantese – it’s a phone call not a “touch point”. Anyway, it’s nearly the weekend. Have a good one everybody!

Day 25, Guildford UK, NFD
    Day 26, Guildford UK, NFD

Day 27, Guildford UK, NFD
    Day 28, Guildford UK, WFD

Tough times, I hope it’s all ok with the court, finAl submissions tomorrow.

Been very stressed this month, so it’s tough.

Diet very hit and miss when stressed.

Back on the wagon, let’s get to it again.

Day 28, Wales, NFD

Good FD yesterday and not feeling too hungry this morning I think cutting out week day wine drinking is helping as I usually wake feeling really hungry when I’ve indulged.

@steve toon taxi driver – thanks for the ‘science’ explanation behind JW’s updated 5:2. I’ll try having a 14 hour ‘fast’ between dinner and breakfast.

Enjoy Friday all x

Day 28, UK, NFD
    B2Bs paying off. In total I have now lost 23.4kg since March 20. Current weight of 83.1kg / 183 lb / 13st 1lb. Which gives me a BMI of 23.76

But looking at the deposits of fat still attached to my body, I reckon I need to go even lower than I had initially expected. I think I need to get to 76.9kg, which would give me a BMI of 22. Got a couple of family events coming up this w/e, so hopefully the new weight will be maintained until the ednd of the month.

Day 28, Hampshire, UK – NFD

I did my first ever Controlled NFD yesterday, just ate my 2 healthy meals same as I would on a FD but with a little more carbs for dinner,had an early dinner, when the sweet craving hit around 8pm, I had a coffee with a few Dark chocolate Digestive thins (at 31Cal each) I just made sure I didnt blow my Calories for the day, I did 6km intense interval training with my Thursday lunchtime group so I think I finished the day well below my TDEE even with a few chocolate thins – still once the pack is gone, I wont be buying anymore, we are also officially out of chocolates (my biggest weekness) and my husband totally agreed that we shouldn’t buy anymore, luckily he is also health conscious.

I sometimes do 4:3 but last week & this week have been 5:2 as Friday is always plans day, tonight my husband and I are having a spa evening and dinner out to celebrate 1 year since we got the keys to our first home so having another Controlled NFD. No breakfast, very light lunch and so I can enjoy my dinner.

Feeling in control again 😀

@bigviking wowwww thats amazing!!! well done 🙂

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Day 28 Belfast FD

That couple of holiday pounds is proving hard to shift but I’m trying to stay strong and focused.
    @hannahwatto – an impressive achievement.
    @dykask – I’m lucky in that OH follows a 16:8 regime and has done for years, so I’m in good company. Could you manage your weight by following a similar regime, although I’m thinking perhaps you do already? I’m hoping that once I get to maintenance, I’ll try this strategy first. I know that whatever you do will be well researched!
    @lindasue – my yoga/Pilates has finished for the summer and it’s scary how quickly you lose momentum. I can barely manage 30 seconds now (although never got to your impressive numbers) I keep meaning to do it daily, but forget.😢
    Fabulous achievement @rahul1905. At this rate you’ll be in that healthy BMI in no time.
    @fatrabbit – your journey has been one of the most inspirational. Do you find yogurt has an inflammatory effect? I make my own and eat a lot of it with all those delicious summer fruits. Perhaps I need to cut down.
    @steve Toon – I follow that pattern too. My last meal at night is around 7pm and I try not to eat till 12 the next day, although I take a little more milk than you. I’m with you on the NFDs – that’s where I sabotage my weight loss. Congratulations on your progress.
    Liathanail – fingers crossed for you hanging onto that 17st7lb. The one thing I hated most about working was those endless conferences/training sessions. That’s the joy of retirement although I miss the company and the craic from my colleagues!
    @rainbowsmile: get over that big hurdle then push that reset button. We’re here for you. Xo
    @bigviking – I’m thinking your handle should be changed to Little Viking. Your focus and weight loss is truly impressive.

Am adding myself to the pocket list for day 28
    @steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at
    @metatauta
    @dykask
    @debster251
    Let’s have that final push towards the end of the month.

***Together we are Stronger!***

@bigviking It is hard to know where to set the goal isn’t it. The healthy range seems broader now that I have reached it. I certainly still have body fat but I also have a very big frame for a woman. I am hoping that once I am safely inside the healthy range and I continue to eat well my body will find it’s own equilibrium.

@debster251 I have read that dairy can be inflammatory and I did eat an awful lot of yogurt last week and my hands were really painful so it certainly seems to be effecting me that way. And my sinuses are stuffed up too and so my head feels heavy. When I started fasting I hadn’t eaten yogurt for years and my hands improved dramatically. But since eating it and more cheese they had started swelling more culminating in this weeks really bad flare up as my intake peaked. I think the evidence is clear for me, but sensitivities vary so you will need to judge how you feel when you eat it. I think I can get away with having some but not too much, although the ethical reasons for not eating dairy are weighing on me too. Going back to being vegan is something that I am also considering.

Day 28, Belfast, NFD
    Day 27, Belfast, NFD

Had planned a FD yesterday as normal, but was visiting my dad in hospital…was quite emotional, so had lunch with family to chat and try and chill out a bit.

@debster251 – thanks so much for taking over the August challenge. I’m missing my goals these last few months but I know I’ll get back in a rhythm again. This forum is a really great help.

@steve toon taxi driver …I think the proper 14 hour fast might be the winner. I’d have a slim-a-soup around lunchtime on FDs, but I think I eradicated more weight when I did a strict no-food fast. Would be interesting to try again this way.

Cheers and have a good day everyone.

Thanks @fatrabbit. I’m interested in how you get your calcium if you don’t eat dairy. I know that green leafy veg and some fish are a good source, so as a vegan would you rely just on greens?

@debster251 – It is possible that 16:8 could work, however I’ve been slowly moving to longer fasts instead of shorter ones. The biggest problem I have with 16:8 is probably the only real benefit is weight loss and that isn’t my primary goal. While I’m trying to lose fat I’m also trying to build muscle and the 5:2 pattern has been really working well for that. Probably with time and experimentation I could make 16:8 work since many people do.

@fatrabbit with the foods you eat I don’t see how you ever managed to put on much weight! Good luck and hopefully you maintain your weight.

Hang in there pocketeers!

@steve-toon-taxi-driver
    @sirisan
    @rocy65
    @mogaman
    @at
    @metatauta
    @dykask
    @debster251

Day 27, South Wales, FD
    Day 28, South Wales, NFD
    Good luck all with the end of the July challenge!

@dykask Bread and pasta got me fat, I used to be such an addict. I used to bake bread everyday and eat heaps of pasta too.

@debster251 Dairy isn’t as good a source of calcium as it is made out to be as it actually interferes with absorbtion and can actually lead to calcium loss from bones and teeth. Greens are better. Consider where the calcium in milk comes from in the first place. I actually have to be careful not too feed too much dark green veg to the rabbits and guinea pigs or they are prone to kidney stones from extracting excess calcium from them!

Day 28 UK NFD Sorry abstinence gang – got a last minute invite and went out for a drink last night ☹️However I am pleased that I had just 3 halves of lager – which is pretty good going for me , aiming to keep it controlled over the weekend and then we’re in August ! Where did that go? No time now to read posts will catch up at weekend

@fatrabbit – I always avoided bread and cakes, although I didn’t mind toast. My downfall was probably too much cheese, I love the stuff. Even once I no longer drank milk I had too much cheese and ice cream. Yea, too much ice cream was probably worse then the cheese. Huge amounts of both in my 20’s than I’m now taking off in my 50’s.

Day 28 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

Maintenance going fine – did a 900 calorie day yesterday. That’s about as controlled as a NFD can get for me!

Off shortly to a weekend gathering – will try to check in as I am able.

Onward and downward!

Day 28 Chicago, Illinois USA – FD

@songbirdme have a great time at you family gathering. Should be a beautiful weekend!

Day 28 USA-WA FD

I am behaving so badly! Completely lost the plot. The same thing happened last month: as soon as I am close to my target, i go backwards. Maybe I should set more ambitious target so I don’t allow myself to give up so soon? I wore a nice dress only one week ago, just a bit tight. Now it doesn’t fit!

Day 28 Massachusetts USA FD @lumat Why the self-sabotage? Is it a longtime pattern? I don’t know if we have a fearless leader yet, but you can re-commit for August. One of my primary motivations is I want to fit easily into All my clothes- that’s such a great feeling. I have a family wedding weekend in early September and I think I’ll be at or close to where I want to be. I know about self-sabotage because I’ve been at my ideal weight a number of times and then let myself “go unconscious.” Having all these cheerleaders is helping me!

Days 27 & 28: Gloucestershire, UK: NFDs

Viewing 50 posts - 1,751 through 1,800 (of 1,996 total)

You must be logged in to reply.