I am a binger – any info on fasting and bingeing

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Science of intermittent fasting
I am a binger – any info on fasting and bingeing

This topic contains 3,042 replies, has 111 voices, and was last updated by  Delayedgratification 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 2,151 through 2,200 (of 3,046 total)

• Oops here I am! 🌴😊 Oh geez Chubs could you make me want those shoes more than I already did just looking at them?? Right Lolly I’m drooling over here too. You know what, I’m going to make them MY reward too. They look and sound awesome and doggone it, I need a good reward besides all this good health and looking good stuff. I’m loving that but in the back of my mind there is the knowledge that I will have to consciously “maintain” for the rest of my life. So the new shoes can’t hurt my attitude at ALL. And to be honest, my attitude can always use improving.

Whew I made it through a real honest to goodness under-500 FD yesterday. πŸ’ͺ Gave half a thought to doing 2 in a row, but that lasted until around 9 a.m. I wisely packed some peanuts and an apple the size of a baby’s head, I’m sure I looked like a mule at work as I ate it. 🐴 (Or maybe πŸ—) But it feels good to be de-sugared again, if one can call 3 days without sugar that. Well, better say 2, as I had teriyaki Monday night and there was maybe half a bucketful of sugar in that. As I’ve said before though, a lot of my problem is in my head, so if I haven’t ripped into a doughnut already, a sweet main course doesn’t set me off.

I think I am satisfying my 30-min daily workout by carrying these papers back and forth to work. I’m hoping that at some point they will grade themselves out of desperation (and therein lies my attitude problem). In the meantime, it’s not a bad strength exercise. πŸ‘

Karen seriously you wash your running shoes? Mine get kind of grubby but I’ve never thought to do that. Are you a native Deutchlander? I spent a summer over there eons ago and it was gorgeous, we were in Marburg for classes but then travelled around to Hamburg, Berlin, and I can’t remember where else. Haven’t spoken a word of it since! Keine Worten!

All right it’s time to cook something that will not wreck my efforts yesterday. I’m thinking chicken. And back to my lemon water too! Bought a lifetime supply of lemons that unfortunately starts to rot after a few weeks, so better start squeezing. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹ Happy FD to anyone on that road today, slow and steady wins the race. 🐒🐒 xxxx

A foodie friend just told me *yesterday* that when citrus begins to get too ripe you can throw them in the freezer. I don’t think they’ll be good for anything but juice after that but, supposedly, they get very soft and give up their juice without much of a squeeze once they begin to thaw.

Makes sense because freezing should collapse the little juice capsules.

Speaking of foodie tips– now that Summer is approaching — did you know you can substantially improve the life and appearance of berries by washing them in hot water? No kidding! I makes a tremendous difference in how they hold up.

Just run them under the hottest water that comes from your tap for about a minute when you bring them home from the store. I do it right in the little plastic clamshell boxes they’re sold in. Then shake them dry as you can. Put in some absorbent paper towel to take care of the residual water and put them in the fridge. They’ll stay fresh for days and strawberries can still be edible in a week.

Seems berries carry the spores of the molds that grow on them so quickly once we get them home. But the hot water kills them without changing the flavor or texture of the fruit. You may be startled to see the bloom come off blueberries but it will come back. And it’s only a matter of appearance — even though that dark, dark solid color can be disconcerting at first. You haven’t wrecked them and they’ll taste and feel the same.

I squeeze my extra lemons and freeze the juice in ice cube trays, then keep them in a zip bag. Perfect for when I need a tablespoon’s worth for cooking, or for adding to iced tea in summer.

I’ve never heard about the hot water trick, LA — but I’ll be sure to try it!

Happy to hear about the successful FD, Jade!

Oh, wow those are both good ideas….if only I didn’t wait until the lemons are hard greenish pucks in the back of my fridge. Wow, Lolly, lemon ice cubes, I’m a lemon lover and those just sound yummy.

I think I undid my virtuous FD with chicken. Fried chicken…and livers. Hubs decided to pick some up. Nice and salty too – I’ve had about 10 glasses of water since then too. Hide the scale!!! xxx

Lol Chubs, just remembered what you said — happy 4/20 to you too! 🚬😈

I have really loved reading this thread– such honesty and openess from everyone – I am 47 and have 3 kids and am in early menopause…. All recipes for weight loss issues!! On top of those things, I love to eat… My downfall is chips and ice cream. I have been doing ADF for 4 wks and have lost 8 lbs. I do not restrict on feed days or count calories b/c both make me crazy and then I eat more!! I am noticing that allowing myself any food I want is helping to take the charge out of it and I am binging less. I have 15 more lbs to lose and I’m really hoping to wear a bathing suit in public again without feeling uncomfortable– I live by the beach and never ever go there in shorts, much less a bathing suit!! Glad to have found this site… Struggling with a bit of insomnia– hence my midnight post!! Hope all of you are sleeping peacefully!!–
    CaliB

A big welcome to Misfit Island CaliB, it’s always great to have new folk, ideas, experiences and tips. I too joined for the honesty and have stayed for the laughs πŸ™‚ Kudos to you for the AFD and congrats on the success so far.

The foodie tips are great too, thanks ladies – I will definitely try the berry trick as it’s often shameful how quickly strawberries will go off when I’m not looking (blueberries on the other hand rarely make it into the fridge).

I have been AWOL lately as frankly 5:2 is a huge struggle and efforts to lose weight are doing my head in. I’ve been doing my 30 minutes a day of exercise which I should be happy about but probably a little too much exercise now (as is my want; overdoing it that is, not exercising) and I’m now carrying a few injuries. Wish I could be a steady-as-she-goes kind of gal but I guess that’s why I’m in this mess in the first place. Sorry to be such a downer but I’m a little out of ideas for how to not put any more weight on (apart from the obvious, rational one of not opening my mouth when food is in the vicinity), and just holding steady feels like finger in the dyke territory.

Blah, blah blah… but before you call for a whaa-mbulance, I can tell you that I’m not going to give up trying to deflate the pneumatic tyre around my middle if it’s the last thing I do and that I really appreciate, and need you lot to help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Karen, just let me say how amazing your English is :-0 and Annette, you have done so much in your life!! I have a lot of ‘mature-aged’ students in my classes (as they are so quaintly called down here) and I’m constantly amazed at what they have going on in their lives besides study.

As for the legal world Jade… I have a daughter currently working herself into the ground in a feudal law firm and I hope she will soon announce she’s gained enough experience and get the hell out of there. It’s obscene the hours they expect of their junior lawyers, given the mega dollars the seniors/equity partners are making – it’s the closest thing to indentured labour in the free world, imho.

Okay, well I have to confess to another FUFD although the damage has not been bad. I’ve eaten well in fact and will finish with my usual FD dinner of ham salad and hope for the best with tomorrow’s weigh in. I know I won’t have lost an ounce but if I haven’t gained, then I will chalk that up as a win.

Here are some super-strength vibes if you’re fasting ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (that is my feeble attempt at creating vibes πŸ™‚ ) It would also be great to hear how other 90-day-challengers are going – Queen? penguin? A shout out to all our dear Islanders. Love Spring xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome- you gals are really funny and your posts always make me laugh!! Today is a FD and I woke up starving– not a great way to start but I will try to down lots of warm drinks and that should help. Everyone on the other thread I’m on raves about miso soup so maybe I’ll check out the calorie count to help me along…. Going to the movies tomorrow with a friend and all I can think about is the popcorn!! I get a large bucket and eat the whole thing!! My kids are always amazed that one person can eat so much popcorn!! Hope you all have a great day!!

Hi and welcome, CaliBikini! What part of CA are you in?

I admire that you can do ADF. Does that mean 4:3 or 7 fast days in 2 weeks? I think I need to add a 3rd fast day and I’m hoping I can manage the additional one tomorrow.

I like that relaxed approach of forgetting about the calories and concentrating on the quality of the food!

Hi there, come spring!!!

What is your exercise regimen like? Is there a way to change it to something that takes the pressure off of the injured parts of your body? And perhaps it’s the increased work you’re doing that makes you hungrier. Maybe that’s not a problem if you stick to more of the good food. I think most people would be horrified to see the size of the salads I have for lunch but everything works better for me if I eat until I’m really satisfied.

Anyway, GREAT to see you again!

I’m still quietly hanging in with my 90-day promise, comespring! Two weeks, now. Because of physical limitations I’ve had to cap it at 2×15 minutes daily, but I can tell even that is making a big difference. My legs would be willing to go on, if I could leave my back home to rest!

I’m glad we are doing this, even if I still have to overcome inertia every single day to start moving. I KNOW I’ll feel better for it afterwards, but getting to afterwards takes starting!

Hi Lolly,
    I am cheering you up!!!
    I completed two days of my promise. πŸ™‚
    Still admiring your challenge. It is easier NOT to do something for 90 days, than DOING something.
    Keep walking! πŸ™‚

Don’t know what will work for you guys but I listen to audio books while I’m working out on a recumbent bike at the gym. I choose something engrossing. Right now it’s Naomi Novik’s Temeraire series. Then I close my eyes so I’m not distracted by visual stimuli from the story — like who’s wearing what and how long I have to go and what interval is coming up next — and just let the physical stuff go on autopilot. An hour just vanishes!

Not saying some intervals aren’t a *lot* harder than others and that they don’t intrude but I just try to concentrate on the story and power through them. But that’s the smallest part of my program. And I feel GREAT when I’m done. …wrung out but GREAT!

Happily, I have 5 more books to go before I have to find something equally engrossing.

Hi Chub- I’m up in the Santa Cruz area. I took a road trip down through LA to San Diego a few weeks ago to show my son some colleges down there. We took a detour and drove thru the Malibu Canyon. Wow is all I can say! Those green hills were stunning!! What part of LA is home to you?

Chub- to answer your question about ADF-I truly do every other day fasting. I was contemplating Monday Wednesday Friday fasting and maybe I will move into that after another month or so of this. I have so much trouble with the feed days that this works way better for me right now.

Very impressed, coldpizza — I know what that means to you. πŸ™‚ I can’t do anything for 90 days, but all I need to do is today.

Welcome, CaliBikini! I also enjoy my fast days. It makes life so simple.

LA, I’ve been listening to lectures on insulin and IF as I walk. My brain is dancing happily to all the new stimulation even if my feet aren’t quite up to dancing yet. Maybe we ALL need a pair of those shoes of yours!

Too funny, Lolly, but I think they make those sneaks but the tens of thousands so I bet there’s a pair out there for you. They’ve adapted that design to a conventional low profile too. It’s the lightweight, breathable knit that I think makes them so cool. Literally and figuratively. 😏

Smart cookie to be woking out your body and your brain at the same time!

What an odd coincidence, CaliBikini. We’re in Woodland Hills on the other side of the mountains from Malibu where the ordinary folk live. And we sent our son to college at UCSC. I think your area is about as beautiful as CA gets. And what a great campus that — so far — has respected the environment and made the most of it.

We in the LA area are grateful for our canyons tho. They’re not often green but there are still the majestic mountains and dramatic terrain and they can make a morning commute a little like a short vacation. …so long as being in bumper to bumper traffic going through them isn’t a PITA. 😏

My grandson goes to kindergarten in a school situated near Malibu Canyon State Park. It’s an idyllic spot for kids to explore and grow.

Congrats on the ADF!!! I’ll think of you and use you as an inspiration when I try to add a 3rd FD this week. Ooooops! That’s *tomorrow*!

Chub- amazing coincidences. We have definitely been in each other’s back yard several times. UCSC is a beautiful campus. My son is a bit eager to spread his wings and leave this town to try other places. Your grangson’s school sounds amazing. Love it when they can be near nature!

Thanks for your kind words. I find all of you incredibly inspiring and I check this post often to keep me going throughout the day..

Hi all and welcome Cali! Great to read from you πŸ™‚
    I will be in the US in May and definitely check out the Nike sneakers then. The exchange rate to the EUR makes it always tempting to by new sports wear on the other side of the Atlantic.
    I am German and live in Germany, in Berlin actually, but we do have a cottage North of Berlin where we spend a fair amount of time. Jade, how good of you to still remember some German words, it is a super difficult language with a complex grammar that is even worse than the French one. I am glad I grew up with it, wouldn’t want to learn it as a new language πŸ˜‰
    Chubs, thanks for the berries tip with the hot water. Makes a lot of sense, I will try it tomorrow when I buy strawberries.
    Great idea also with the audio books. On my runs I always have headphones on, too, but I have various Spotify music playlists that I vary according to my mood. When running, I love my disco playlist. An all time favorite is the Coldplay Viva la vida album, or the Green Day 21st century album. Every other months I cruise through the spotify universe to find new tracks for my playlists – great great fun πŸ™‚
    But maybe some words on the issue that brought us all together: the 5:2 still works well for me. Today I had a NFD and wanted to save most calories for a dinner that I was attending. Turned out that was able to order a nice salad and some steamed veggies, so it was a super low cal affair. Stayed away from the bread (yes!) and the dessert (yes yes!). No carbs other than a bit of fruit today (this inspiration I owe to Lolly, I can only recommend you to stop by her thread and read about her LCHF experience). Tomorrow is FD and it is the very first time that I have NOT indulged in a bit of a calorie evening feast directly ahead of one.
    Have a nice evening, all.
    Karen

Hi everyone!

Mixed bag of a week, having made the big decision to stay put in the UK, have now got to face up to the reality. I’m trying to get funding for a website so I can get more ‘traffic’ to my Latin fit classes, has anyone heard of Kick starter?? they offer funding to different projects, let’s see. In the meantime I’ve been struggling with my tiny sugar brain, yes Jade you’re right, I counted back and everyday has involved some sugar this week, biscuits galore as we have marking deadlines..getting off the sugar puts me in a more stable frame of mind. I want 3 sugar-free days, very soon.

I’ve also had issues with my knee, which is boringly painful, am waiting for my physio appointment, which so far has been nearly 2 mths, (free in the UK) but a long process, go to GP, get X-ray, get sent to a consultant, who then says ‘You could do with physio, I’ll send you to a physiotherapist DOH! anyway it’s been tough in my classes, as can’t really cancel them, as not overly painful, just have to ice it etc….it’s a drag more than anything else, as I walk a lot and their are countless steps on campus where I work. Tomorrow I’m going to a 2hr ‘quiet’ yoga class, which is amazing as you basically walk in and lie down for a long time! and hoping to get it rested and settled.

I read about this women who nearly died of a rare heart condition, and she recovered through ‘eating well’ and making every mouthful count. She said “I can’t believe how as a society we’re obsessed with what we can’t eat, not what we can”, she has a point, but I suspect has probably never devoured a whole loaf of bread in one sitting. But it did get me thinking, this week my week has been full of ‘cant’s’ with food, and hence me craving all that stuff. The 5:2 isn’t perfect as it is limiting, but I have to make sure that ‘every mouthful counts’ for good health, as well as lose my 21 pounds remaining. Ok, rant over….

Jade, I loved the apple as big as a baby’s head! haha!
    Annette, yes I’m happy with a FD which hovers over or around 500, I’ve never been able to go under. MM says as long as other days are low carb, FD’s can be 500-800.
    Running shoes in the wash, ok for some trainers but put them in a pillow case, also they can damage the washing machine. Mine aren’t allowed to go in πŸ™
    Chubster, thanks for the berries tips, that’s amazing, love them
    ComeSpring, I’ve also had a dodgy week, letting myself off the hook, and want to get back on track for tomorrow, sure you can do it :)I’m trying to get back to the days last week when I had some good FD’s and keeping some ‘thinspiration’ pics on my cupboard doors
    CaliB, Hi!, I also live by the beach, bet yours in nicer, mine is pebbles for starters..sending lots of vibes to all..
    Tango.

Good morning everyone, it was so lovely to wake to all this overnight activity while I’ve been sound asleep! I loved your comment coldpizza that ‘It is easier NOT to do something for 90 days, than DOING something.’ πŸ™‚ Haha, so true and I’m already feeling a little overwhelmed at my commitment. Still, if I don’t commit I’d never do, so I’ll just have to white knuckle it some more.

Lolly, the 2×15 is every bit as good as 30 minutes, so well done!

Tango, I also throw my sneakers in the wash (some would call them ‘running shoes’ but they don’t know what that means and I wouldn’t want to give them any ideas…).

Chubs, I’ve been icing my poor joints an awful lot but I think the real problem is that I still weigh too much for a lot of weight-bearing exercise, so it’s still probably not the best option for me. Problem is that the (dastardly) dogs are not allowed in the pool to swim laps with me and it’s also illegal to have a dog run beside you on a lead when you’re on a bicycle (a bizarre law, but there you have it) so walking is my only other option for wearing them out and keeping them quiet at night. I’ve been thinking about modifying a small engine to make my rotary clothesline rotate and I could tie them to the line to walk in circles… you can clearly see that the sleepless puppies are getting to me πŸ™‚ I love the idea of talking books while exercising – I often listen to podcasts from our Radio National programs, especially interviews with amazing people.

A confession: all this talk of ADF and actually enjoying FD’s is too much for me. Of course I think you’re all amazing and I genuinely congratulate your efforts but at the moment I can’t manage a single clean FD and sadly I’ve gained weight this week despite my hope that I’d stay the same, so I’m not a happy Vegemite and must confess to intense envy of your success. Sad is not really accurate either though, as I’m actually mad as hell at myself and of course that only makes the desire to eat for comfort that much stronger – my inner 14-year-old crazy b*&^h has the reins πŸ™ Shameful stuff, but there it is, grist for the Island mill. I’m clearly eating so mindlessly because the gain this week was a genuine shock: I just can’t recall eating enough to GAIN weight, so I think I’ll start a 2 week food diary and reassess.

Happy shrinking to you all. Spring xx

Glad to see you check in, Tango. Sorry to hear that you have knee pain. That must really put a kink in doing fitness classes!

When I broke my kneecap several years ago I found this website: http://www.kneeguru.co.uk Do you know it? It was a godsend to me because I was on my tush for about 6 weeks before I could get out of the hard brace and there are so many people there with every possible kind of knee ailment and tons of experiences and strategies to share. It’s also out of the UK so, no doubt, someone could have some tips on streamlining the process to a physical therapist and/or some useful info on what to do until you do get the proper referral.

May’s not so far off, Karen. Where will you be traveling to?

Listen, comespring, I figure we all have our good periods and our down ones. When in a down cycle I think it’s good to see someone else thriving. …for a while. It keeps the dream alive while we’re struggling. And at some point, you’ll be carrying the torch and we’ll be believing if you can do it then we can get through our rough patches.

Did you see the link I posted for Tango. I’d ask those folks how they managed exercising their dogs through their knee issues. I bet someone will have a thought. Meanwhile, can you drive them to a park with an open area and stand or sit and throw them balls to retrieve? Let them do the running!

Spring- your honesty is refreshing! I understand set-backs as I’ve had many in past diets as I’m sure we all have. They do spike eating binges– “why should I try when I doesn’t matter” kind of mind talk. I find FD easier (maybe easier isn’t the right word) because I’m in control of my eating- feed days are a free for all and can bring on anxiety about choices. Don’t get me wrong- fasting is hard for me but at least I can control my eating. I think having joint pain and puppies is enough to make anyone (much less a binger) feel like eating mindlessly!! I am noticing a lessening of food anxiety on feed days and that is huge for me. I used to get stomach aches before eating b/c of fear of binging. Great to have this site to turn too when times are hard– I’m grateful for it. Hang in there– tomorrow is a brand new day and it will be better!!

This is a very long-term effort for all of us. I guess that we all will count in some ways calories for the rest of our lives and control our weight. We will never be “normal” in the sense that we don’t have to worry at all about what we eat. There will always be certain limitations, either with regards to the kind of food we eat or the amounts that we eat.
    Sometimes this will be easier, very often it will be tough. The best that I am hoping for is that I find a way (or maybe call it a rhythm) that works well for me more often than it doesn’t work for me. I still trying to figure out whether I rather cut out certain food, like bread, completely, or rather enjoy it but need to limit forever the quantities that I am eating.
    Lolly seems to have found a way that works perfectly for her. Again, her thread is very inspiring. She is limiting her carbs (quite strictly), but otherwise doesn’t worry to much about what she eats. Lolly, really so glad for you that you found what works for you!
    Anyhow, Spring, I can completely understand that you are very frustrated. Gaining weight without even eating lots of nice stuff is super hard. Don’t beat yourself up on it, though. That might make it worse, no? I tend to eat quite a bit if I am mad at myself. Your idea about a food journal/diary sounds just right. Good luck with overcoming your bad mood – may there be lots of sunshine in your heart again soon – sending you lots of good wishes for it πŸ™‚
    Karen

I’ve been a binger all of my life. I seemed to be able to control it better when I cut sugar and most wheat products out of my life. If I slide back into any of those, I can be right back into binging. I still sometimes binge but now it seems to be more on nuts (too many calories), popcorn (calories can also add up) and then things like baby carrots, snap peas — healthier but still binge eating.

I’m in my second week of 5:2 and it really seems to be a good fit for me. Most diets get me eating even more because I think I rebel against ‘diet.’ Actually end up eating more. But on 5:2, I keep the attitude that I can eat anything I want on those 5 days….it’s just the 2 Fast Days that I have to control things. And so far I’m enjoying the Fast Days. Always feel so good the day after.

I have severe arthritis in my hip and can’t get a lot of exercise in. Even bike riding hurts. I’m in Canada and our wait is so long for surgery….It will probably be sometime this fall. So I’m not burning many calories at all. Try to do some weights/stretching at home. Did a 20-min walk around the neighbourhood yesterday and it wasn’t too bad. I’ll try to do that daily. I’ve been retired for almost 6 years now.

Anyway, it’s been fun reading the posts in this thread. You all sound like lots of fun and a real support.

Whoa doggies, lots of activity on the island! I’ve had an uncharacteristically busy workweek in terms of face time. Few chances to sit and ruminate in the cave. πŸ€” Glad that’s over! Last night I actually got in a 30 min walk with the pups, after dinner – probably because it was a FD dinner, which goes fast lol πŸ˜†. Wasn’t a true FD though, I had a big handful of peanuts before a meeting and then some popcorn. But rather than just put an X thru the day, I went on as though that hadn’t happened. HA. Anyway, thanks to a light dinner, I still feel rather virtuous. I think that’s why this plan works for me (better than any other, at least) — every day is different, so why not look at parts of the day the same way, rather than give in to defeat. I’m only lecturing myself here, FWIW.

Hey there CaliB and welcome! (I don’t think I have said that before now even though I’ve been reading. If I have, well…welcome again!) Boy does that sound familiar, the anticipatory stomach-ache. Had those enough with ice cream (a touch of lac-intol) that I never have it anymore. I associate it with pain. And more and more, I do that with sugar! Aside from the blood chem stuff (which I know is true, but in varying degrees for each person), it’s making the NOT doing something a habit that my body is used to. I can tell my body doesn’t appreciate an overdose of sugar now, whereas before it was just the norm. So now when I eat too many sweets (because right, I’m still a moron πŸ˜‚), I feel worse than ever. So I’m weirdly excited about that.

Dear Spring, not giving up means just that. Keeping the flame going, even if it’s small and always deep inside your brain, even guarded by lizards πŸ‰πŸ‰!! Even the worst binger of all time, which you are not (just take a gander at reality tv), will eventually wear those lizards down by not giving up. That’s where I’ve been for months at a time. Heck it’s probably where I still am but just doing SOMETHING with the positive goal of health and weight control is better than nothing. Someone said that more eloquently, I’ll have to go back and check πŸ˜‰. Lolly who’s doing 15 min+15 min, you inspired me to get my ass out the door last night even though I initially thought it’s too late and why bother, just to walk. Afterward, I felt great, just to have done something. Annette has gotten me going many a time just by saying “if I can do it, anyone can.” Now, I think Annette is a wizard as most of you know, but still I know she has such similar struggles that it’s possible for me to succeed too. And we’ve got Chubs and Tango (and probably all of us to some degree), figuring out alternatives when a roadblock pops up. And good lord the humor in it all, I just love it. And the truth as well. Yes it’s a real pisser to gain when I feel I’ve been quite well behaved. It’s just not fair, and I’ve called the waahhmbulance a time or two myself. But giving up entirely just isn’t an option because if I gain weight trying not to, I will certainly turn into moby dick with a true effort at itπŸ’ͺ! I do not want to be an old moby dick, that’s for sure,

Oh but btw I do NOT enjoy FDs. I enjoy what they do for me…kind of like my job! But they’re a struggle, even more so now that hubs has made it clear that going out is helping him get through his grief. Someone mentioned miso soup, and I think its magic is in the salty taste that makes you feel fuller, and like you rally ate a meal. Other days I do like Chubs and have a mountain of lettuce. But I think what you all mean by “enjoying” a FD, in the moment (I think we all enjoy the morning after), is that you expect to be a bit hungry then. Sometimes I feel even hungrier on nFDs and it drives me crazy to feel that way after I should feel full and not thinking about food. I’ve written before about the “tipping” point, where appetite takes over from hunger. I.e., once you’re full, if you keep eating, your body starts craving the bad stuff because it’s no longer hungry but you have forced it to think about food. You know, you no longer want any more beef stew but you could swallow an entire cake. Very tricky, that one. Still working on it in my frankensteinian lab πŸ‘Ή

Karen, I don’t see how anyone masters English as a nonnative speaker, but you have certainly done it. My German and French are quite rusty because I never use them. Bought some books in those languages but have found with a job that requires so much reading, I don’t even keep up with the stacks of books hubs has given me. Super impressed that you chose the very light options at your meal out. I believe you mentioned the LCHF and it’s something I try to do more and more. My bod does love its carbs, but I do try to limit them until later in the day. The whole Godzilla thing, you know.
    All right good grief this is an effing novel, sorry to be so long winded but wanted to catch up. This week was better than last (not saying much): 2 “call it good” FDs, one FUFD, a very unrestrained Weds thanks to fried chicken, and one walk. Not exactly an A student but again, it’s something! Hugs to all, never give up! 🌴😍🌴πŸ’ͺjade xx

Hey there FastCanadian, welcome to binger island🌴 – you fit right in! I’m so glad 5:2 is working for you, I’ve been doing it for a year and, as Karen said, it’s something I’ll need to do forever unless some fairy dust turns me into the kind of human who doesn’t give a fig about food. And Karen, I have to compliment you again me because you said in about 1/4 the words what I was trying to say. In fact, it took me so long to write all that that your post was ahead of mine! I will check out Lolly’s thread, sounds very interesting. But yes, when I finally realized I would need to exert effort to control my weight, it was a turning point for me. Always before, I’d diet down to my goal, then gradually gain it back and think HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN. Lol, I’m a stubborn one. Bet I did that 50 times, losing the same 10-20 lbs over and over.
    I am sorry to hear about your hip and the long wait for surgery, but how grand that you could get out for 20 min and that was OK πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ Whatever and however small, it’s progress! What an odd coincidence, too, about the nuts and popcorn πŸ€” same thing that caught me up yesterday. But let me tell you, this old girl looks at nuts and popcorn and howls with laughter at what that little FU would’ve looked like in the old days. Just visualize a buggy filled with Krispy kremes and you’ll have an idea.

Ok these papers have refused to grade themselves, so off I go. Cheers! 🌴xx

Karen, Sie machen mich errΓΆten! I have no particular expertise, just the same desire we all have to find the right path. Curiosity may not be good for cats, but learning fuels my progress! If my experience helps anyone, I am very happy. I have certainly drawn great inspiration from others here, and I expect to do so for a long time.

FastCanadian, welcome! We share a number of issues and I look forward to hearing of your success with 5:2. It truly does work.

Jade, I love your spirit! As frustrating as that struggle is, I’m glad to see it — because this is what leads to a breakthrough. Get irritated enough, and you are forced to find a solution! Something tells me you are very close now. πŸ™‚

I have had a mixed week. Started the week with a FD that went very well. I decided to try having a more filling lunch and then fruit/nuts in the evening, which meant that I felt better in the evening. Then I did a really silly thing and stood on the scales the next day and was then quite depressed as I seemed to be even heavier. The next FD didn’t go very well, I had picked a day with a lousy lunch option and then felt rather cross with myself..needless to say it all went downhill in the evening and a very demoralized me did a little reflection. I had tried to be mindful of what I was consuming on the NFD, but in my misery that was not as good as it could have been.If i believe the scales then I am a smidgen lighter, which doesn’t seem very fair.
    However, I also wore a skirt that was a huge bargain and have had in my cupboard for 2 years but have been to fat to wear, and I could both breathe and sit down in. Plus there is another skirt that I bought a few months ago, but hadn’t worn for a couple of weeks that was snug at the waist, but is loose now. I had to buy new bras a couple of months ago and now have to do them up on the tightest setting rather than the loosest when they were new. According to clothes, I seem to be smaller at skirt waistlines, however, my belly button waist is no smaller.
    The plan is to write down what I consume for a week and see where I can improve.Also to run a 5K x3 times a week and complete x2 FD.

Hi Annette
    Don’t be discouraged, your weight will fluctuate throughout the week, mine does. Sometimes I feel Iv’e had a great week but the scales say otherwise. Its awful but I watched a program about weight control and the advice was you can weigh yourself everyday if you want as it helps you to be concious of your eating but at the end of your week take the average figure of all your weigh-ins and that is the true figure. So when you say the scales say one thing but your clothes tell you another, that’s probably why. Sounds like doing ok regardless.

Good morning all and thanks for the warm welcome to this thread. Really enjoying reading all the posts and really thank everyone for their honesty here. I know it’s not easy. I would love to have a normal relationship with food. Will never happen. I have come close but problems always lurk nearby for sure. Does FUFD stand for what I think it stands for??? LOL I love it! Yesterday was supposed to be my FD. However, I got so hungry in the late afternoon. So had my big dinner salad of mostly lettuce around 4. Then hungry a couple hours later and started to nibble……so FUFD…..and I’ll choose tomorrow as my next one! I do like this way of eating in that I don’t get that feeling that I’ve failed and go completely off. Just feel like I need to pick another day. The failure doesn’t seem to overwhelming. I often pick my FDs according to the calendar. I would pick days where I had little planned. Now I’m wondering if that is such a good idea. I need things to take my mind off of eating/not eating. Something very good that has come from FD is my wine consumption. For a few years now, I’ve had a glass of wine every day. Usually around 4 or 5, before dinner. Wine with some nuts. Often the wine would weaken any resolve and I would big time overeat nuts. I was starting to worry about the wine a bit because I definitely looked forward to it every day. Well, I haven’t had any wine for the last couple days and actually prefer how I feel without it. So I think I’m going to try drinking wine in social occasions but not drink it when I’m home alone. I’m getting my hair cut this morning and then spending the day in a nearby town with a friend, lunching and exploring. Looking forward to the day — have a good one, everyone.

Surely you’re aware, annette, that muscle weighs more than fat and you have most certainly converted some fat to muscle in your training and your 10K. Another reason why focusing on short term weight could be problematical. The way your skirts fit seem to fit into this view of what’s happening.

As for bras, YAY for you! And you may or may not be aware of the advice to always buy bras based on wearing them at the least snug adjustment. That way they’ll stay with you as you tighten up the rib area and also as the elastic begins to relax over the course of washings.

Take good care of your body while you push it. Is there any info on the fitness threads about how to appropriately adjust IF eating in preparation for and after events like your 10K? I wonder if there’s a way to address a question to Dr. Mosley???? Such taxing physical load surely needs to be properly supported, but how….. DEFINITELY out of my experience but protein must be important. And don’t athletes carbo-load before events? Problematical for those of us with the weight issues athletes typically DON’T have but what is the *constructive* contribution of simple carbs to high demands on muscles? Is there some sports medicine forum that might address such questions?

FastCanadian, I’ve been thinking about your arthritis and hip issue. Have you tried yoga? That’s a gentle approach to movement. And how about your local rec center? Surely they have some cardio classes in the pool where the weight will be off your hip. Or, not sure of your age, but there are doubtless some Senior classes that are sensitive to joint issues and I know they’ll welcome you regardless of age. I, for one, am soooo impressed with the vigor of Senior Canadians so I think of them as a *great* group to work out with. What’s different about them is that they’ll be aware of and probably have approaches to the same kind of joint issues you deal with.

Other general tips about fasting:

β€’ One of the things I need is to stay busy and distracted on my FDs. Helps the days pass and the hunger to be less compelling until it becomes part of your weekly routine.

β€’ And I’d also suggest that in addition to having lettuce in your salads that you have a variety of veggies and some protein. I lightly steam shredded carrots, broccoli and Brussels sprouts. I refrigerate them and throw a generous handful on my salads. And I use garbanzo beans for protein. And not just a sprinkling of them — I *heap* them on. The veggies will provide more nutrition than just greens and the protein will stick with you longer and help support muscle regeneration.

β€’ Someone around these forums somewhere once suggested that on FDs we don’t drink our calories. Not with alcohol — which *is* allowed, *but*… — or juice. Save that stuff for fitting into your food days and your TDEE.

So glad to have a Canadian in this growingly international thread! Where are you? I’m in beautiful Vancouver for the next couple months before I have to return to Los Angeles. LOVE Vancouver! Wish I knew more of Canada as well.

Oh god, I’m wordy this morning!

I did pretty well on my 3rd FD yesterday. I think I’ll try it again next week.

I was very cool with it all day but before bed I was *really* hungry and I thought it would prevent me from being able to relax enough to sleep because it kept intruding into my reading. I got some veggies from the fridge — pureΓ©d root veggies that had roasted with some pork belly. Yummy but not especially naughty so that was good and I was glad they were left over. But no sooner had I enjoyed them than I was back in the fridge. Also finished a generous hunk of goat cheese.

Happily, that did it and it was probably within 500 calories so no big damage done.

I’ve been relaxing a decent amount on food days and including more food than I usually plan. I like that this 3rd FD could compensate for that and allow some relaxation and more flexibility. I’ll see how this goes.

I would like to learn more about how a healthy normal body and metabolism signal a legitimate need for food and types of food. Hope that can happen over time.

Hey LA Chubster — Love the name. I’m just across the water in Victoria!

Thanks for your post and the great suggestions. I have done yoga but I have found lately that it just hurts. That left hip has no movement at all — locked in place — so many of the poses just hurt. I do try to stretch here at home. I was doing Tai Chi a few months ago. I do try to go to the pool — it’s not my favourite activity but I always feel better afterward. I have a hard time with the whole get all wet, have to fix my hair, etc. Lazy, I know! When I do go, I usually do my own exercises in the more shallow pool and then lots in the deep end. I do sometimes join in the class….some of the kicking exercises aren’t good.

You’re right though that Canada (and Victoria in particular) has great services for seniors (I’ll be 67 in a couple days!) and there are Recreation Centers all over the city. So no excuse. I do a series of weight exercises here at home and often do some YouTube routines. I want to be relatively strong going into surgery and for after.

Good suggestions re the salad. I did add red pepper, tomatoes and then some imitation crab. But the beans would be a great idea and probably more satisfying. I’ll have to check the calorie count…..I have cans of garbanzo beans and black beans — love them both. Other more substantial veggies would be good too. I think I have only 200 calories for my evening salad and that gets used up quickly. I think the crab is 100 calories.

Yes, with so few calories, I don’t want to spend them on wine! And it really has been good to just get out of the habit of having a glass of wine every day. And then when I socialize, it’s more than one glass. So I’m thankful for cutting it out with little bother.

I will have to find ways of distracting myself. I think that is key.

You mentioned working with seniors — what kind of work do you do? You sound very knowledgable about movement/health/etc. Is that what has brought you to Vancouver?

Hoping we’re back to sunny days soon!

Welcome FastCanadian- Victoria is beautiful! It is actually the only place in Canada I have ever been to and I feel so lucky to have experienced it. My son is extremely interested in the University of Victoria. That would be a great place to spend 4 years for him.

Wishing you all the success in your fasting and weight loss journey- this is a great site for support and ideas and lots of laughs!!

Thanks for the welcome, CaliBikini. Does that mean you’re from California? UVic is a very good university. Hope he gets to go here — fun place for mom to visit!

Yes, I’m really enjoying this site and especially this thread on binging. It’s a nonFast Day for me today. I’m trying to stick to healthy eating on those days…..some days are easier than others!

Have a good one,

Leslie

Yes, FastCandian- I’m in Califirnia– Santa Cruz is where I live. It is about 1 1/2 hr south of SF on the coast. Beautiful spot to live in- I am very grateful since I spent a lot of my growing up years in Chicago! Hard for my son to find somewhere to go after growing up here!! He is thinking San Diego or Victoria.

I am really hoping one day to go out to our beaches in bathing suit again- I really hate wearing them now!! I am fantasizing about clothes shopping once this weight is gone. I have lost 8 lbs so far and my goal is 14 more. I am anticipating that the closer I get to my goal weight the harder the fat will be to lose. At least that’s how it’s been for me every other time I’ve tried to lose this weight.

Best of luck to you!!

Beautiful area you live in, CaliBikini. I’m sure your son would love Victoria but he would also miss the Santa Cruz sun. We can have very gray, rainy winters here.

I’m close to two weeks on 5:2 and I have lost 3.5 lbs. I’m quite happy with that. One thing that I hope is helping me is that I know that every pound I have extra is just more weight on my sore hip. I would love to lose 20 lbs before my surgery which will probably be anytime between August and December. We’ll see. Even the 3.5 lbs feels better! I’m sure you’re right that the less fat there is to lose, the harder it becomes.

I’m really trying to mostly focus on the health part of this. More than how I look. And I want every calorie to be a good one……don’t want to waste calories on food that isn’t good for me. I’m pretty much off sugar and flour products……and as long as I stay away from them, I do fine. One bite and……..

Best of luck to you too.

Hi all

Hi Fast-canadian welcome! Victorian sounds awesome! and CaliB, I can only dream of beaches like Santa Cruz..sounds like things are going well for you both, this is such a nice thread.
    Chubster, thanks for knee guru πŸ˜‰ you’re a star, and also your other tips, will get back on the salads now its warmer.

I’m also sure there are classes which are sensitive to joint issues, especially yoga, they do have more remedial/restorative classes, if you look around, mine is like that, and I’m so happy when she says, ‘ok, let’s start by lying down’ result!, last night I’m sure there was a moment when we were all asleep. Her theory is that we spend most of our lives rushing from pillar to post, and it’s good to slow down, and focus on small movements a couple of times a week, she also does about 30 mins of meditation, which I try to do at home, she does it in a very accessible way, not remotely spiritual (nothing wrong with that) but is suits me.
    Annette, from what I know muscles tend to hold on to water after exercise, to keep the body hydrated, so don’t worry, you’re doing a fab job!. I’ve been known to put on 8 Ibs! (you heard right) after a Latin class :-0 not great fun, but it’s the clothes that are the real teller, and caspersmum points out about getting the average weight over the week. Peaks and troughs πŸ˜‰

Exercise and FD’s does cause some conflicts, I don’t think it matters exercising on FD’s, as long as not weights, but I have a feeling the problem with me is ‘over-compensation’ when I used to run (before knee gate) I often thought ‘yo, I’ve just ran whatever mileage, why don’t I have a croissant etc’ as we know this all adds up, and it really is 70% food and 30% exercise, so a bit disappointing really, but I’m still trying to work it out, basically you’d need to be doing 2-3 hrs exercise a day Madonna-style, to justify more calories. I think for me exercise is for the Endorphin rush, and staying fit (emotionally as well) inside, plus I love dance, walking and hoola hooping, wish I could roller skate!..

Didn’t have a good week (stress at work) so starting fresh on Tues, and will do a ‘double day’ Tues/Wed, find this good, as by the time the 2nd day has kicked in, not so hungry, the best part is breakfast on the 3rd day. I’ve made a list with CAN, CAN….instead of all my Can’t talk last week. So it’s The Can Can way of life
    ‘Blueberries, sure! “Greek yoghurt’ of course, “omelette, fine!…saving a huge and collosal glass of wine for Sats (which we know could also mean Fri)

Hi to Karen, Jade-have you finished the marking? Spring, and everyone else.

Tango

Tango, how appropriate for a dance guru, the Can Can! Love it. It’s all these little things that keep me focused and positive. Indeed you’re right, FastC, the health thing is most important. Which is why I’ve told hubs I participate on a “Heath” forum, lol. I think someone here, or maybe on Lolly’s thread (great thread btw L) mentioned “not mentioning” to others what they are doing. I haven’t and don’t plan to. It really is what works for me, esp as I have tweaked it now and again (swaying, as Spring would say!) and besides all that, I’ll be honest I don’t want to be branded an idiot or a lunatic. I’m no longer technically overweight, and in the US these days obesity is the norm, such that fasting might be viewed by some as almost unpatriotic. But whatever, I’m not interested in anyone else’s opinion who hasn’t tried 5:2. Ok, rant over!

Chubs, now yer talkin’, putting roasted veggies and beans into a salad. YUM. I had visualized mountains of lettuce, not too appealing (sort of like my FD dinner Thurs with a puny piece of salmon on top).

As for the discussion of weight fluctuation, omg I’m right there. Annette, most of my weeks are like yours. It’s one reason I don’t get on the scale. I’m not one who can sanguinely average the numbers at the end of 7 days. Oh no, if I see a bad number, I can almost guarantee my reaction to it will make the next day even worse. So congrats on the clothes fitting! You’re doing something right, even if the scale tries to say otherwise. I do find after running that my legs seem bigger, maybe I should measure. Tango has a point there. And Chubs, too – muscle weighs more, and you’ve been running a LOT lately. I haven’t found that my jogs need a carb load. I know that is part of running lore but I don’t run near enough to justify it. Kind of like the stuff spouted in sports-drink ads, or the bs about “starvation mode” — very few if any on this forum are in the kind of condition that those apply to. Holy cow jade, ok rant #2 over now too!

It is so gorgeous here and we have nary a social plan in the world. Yay actually, as we had friends over last night and going to a party tmw. I am old enough to enjoy a free day that doesn’t end in a nosh-for-all. I am a party drinker too, FastC…as soon as the party ends, my drink goes down the drain. Weird huh?

CaliB, I can imagine you love Calif after growing up in the Windy City! How cool that your son might go to college in Victoria – I’ve never been to Canada really. Drove up to Toronto once but just for a night – would love to see the beautiful western part. I haven’t even been to Washington or Oregon, but my excuse is it’s a big dang country and I’m from the southeast part (Ga.).

Ok, I need to stop talking and start doing, as in get out and move in this beautiful sunny weather. Good luck with all the controlling, islanders πŸ’ͺ🌴jade xx (just watch me try to sneak under the palm tree, coconut drink in handπŸ˜‰πŸ”†)
    ps: or with red pen in hand…no, T, haven’t finished the marking 😫

Hi Jade- Georgia sounds amazing to me!! Before living in Chi town I lived in Memphis but I’ve always wanted to go to GA–I love the south and miss it!! Southerners are the best!! You all get misrepresented in the media but I know the true Southerners and I think you guys are awesome!

I have noticed the after workout weight gain too/ as much as 7 lbs for me but I never understood it- thx for the info!!

Chubs– I am now dreaming of roasted veggies and beans!! Yum!!

Annette- I am losing weight but my clothes are not looser yet!
    Hmmm… You are the opposite- too bad we can’t merge together and have a little of both!

FastC– I sometimes forget about the fact that I also started this for good health — I get lost in the weight loss piece. Great to put my mind back to the big picture!

Tango- love the idea about slowing down and incorporating some meditation/quiet time in the day– that’s where real body/mind/spirit reguvenation happens!! Lying down in yoga is my favorite part of the class!!

Oh no, FastCanadian, I don’t have any special knowledge. It’s just that I’m a Senior myself (69) and signed up for the local rec center so I see the available programs listed. I also use the weight room at my local at a time when there is typically a nice mix of Seniors, stay at home moms and a few young adult women. I marvel that the Seniors are working different programs and floor exercises at their own pace but still just as vital and engaged.

Glad your surgery will be coming up and I hope it gives you a lot of relief and a lot more mobility. I have a bad knee but I’m still able to manage with a series of lubricating injections a couple times a year. Hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly too!

I don’t notice a difference at all in how I work out on FDs and food days, Tango. Of course, I never eat (now) until 2PM and I go to the gym at 10AM so even on a food day it’s been about 18 hours since a meal. But, my output and the emotional effort to make myself workout are pretty much the same any old day.

Funny how many of us keep our intention of losing weight to ourselves! I’ve seen that so many times on a variety of threads here. Probably a hold over from the disappointments of failed previous diets. I haven’t announced it but my husband has to know because we schedule around the days I don’t eat. And I had foodie friends visit. It was clear enough when I was taking them to some of my favorite spots and having a San Pellegrino while they chowed down on my recommendations. My friend, who has a mere pauch at her stomach, walks her dog up and down the hills of San Francisco daily and plays tennis regularly in her 60s, has, nevertheless, started 16:8 based on my explanation and she’s loving it.

I think more Americans *need* to know about these various intermittent fasting options. I think it is THE alternative to junky American food and the serving sizes that meant, that even with an appetite like my unbridled one, we were always hauling food home from restaurants.

Have you seen this thread, CaliBikini? Lots of good recipes there. https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/beans-and-lentils-recipes-tips-and-information/

I have come to LOVE beans over the last couple years. They’re so filling and satisfying and they are sturdy enough to hold up to a lot of other flavors and preparations. They can also give us interesting samplings of world cuisines since they’re important in many cultures. Also good for us and much better for the planet than always going for the meat-based meals. I’m not a vegetarian by any means. I think the fact that we have the teeth of omnivores *means* something. But most of us can do well to think of beans more often.

What an interesting group we are! Love that it’s so vibrant and thought provoking here!

Darn it I lost a whole post 😑 I had not quite finished it (so didn’t do the careful “copy before submit”) when I was overcome by the urge to go online shoe shoppingπŸ€‘! Chubs, I blame that all on you πŸ˜‚ but I was not buying those Nikes, just doing some Sperry “thrift store” browsing on eBay. I’ve put in a bid, at the cost of my brilliant musings here. Ah well.
    In summary, I had thanked CaliB for liking southerners despite our quite-well-earned bad rep. Also I had quite a rant about the value of sharing my weight control ideas with the masses, much along the lines of casting pearls before swine. Suffice to say it’s obvious to anyone around me that I stopped eating 3 squares/day long ago and, as a result, stopped ballooning in size. Lather, rinse, repeat…or be fat. Easy choice, not so easy to carry out but them is the breaks esp at post-menopausal age. There, a mini rant just for you all! No charge!
    I must get my head out of my wine coma and go garden now because another party is in the offing tonight. Must shoo those cobwebs away in order to start building new ones πŸ‘ Good grief these weekends are not for the faint of heart! But all for a good cause and good friends, so I’m there. β™₯️ Cheers and good luck in the continued battles, islanders! 🌴🌴🌴xxx

“Must shoo those cobwebs away in order to start building new ones πŸ‘”

I’ll be laughing about that one for the rest of the day!

Yes, Chubs I have heard about muscle weighing more but I am just not sure what to believe and I have no doubt that there is lots we have yet to learn. The information from the running magazines is about not over doing the carb loading or the energy drinks and to make sure that you consume protein. My son and I always drink a pint of milk after a race, which helps us feel so much better and helps with muscle recovery too. We have a meal of pasta the night before a race, always the same dish and usual portion as well.

I have thought for quite sometime that exercise had very little impact on weight loss.The calories burned in the 10K were only 728 based on my height and weight from the watch I wear when I run.I actually consumed more than double that after the run!

So the plan is to do x2 FD(just have lunch at mid day) and to keep a careful eye on what I consume on the other days. I am currently waging a battle on biscuits(the biscuits are winning) at work, so aim for 5 days biscuit free this week.

Good Luck everyone with the coming week.

annette, you may well know more about this than I do but I did find these, I hope reliable, resources that offer some explanation that, I believe, fits your description of your current state: (too many parentheticals to be believed in there, Jade?)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/438693-a-pound-of-fat-vs-a-pound-of-muscle/

http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/does-muscle-weigh-more-fat

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iZd31y32gg0/hqdefault.jpg

In any case, you’re doing the right stuff, kiddo, and the fact that you’ve run one 10K and are ready to run another puts you waaaaaay ahead of the game! I’m not sure I’ll EVER be able to report as much success but I hope to keep plodding along in the right direction in your wake. You should know, though, and take *complete* credit, for me getting away from my computer and doing at least 5 hours a week of sweating! You’d probably have to know me better to appreciate how transformational that is but I am extremely grateful to you for it.

Hear hear, Chubs! I just took my cobwebs out for a walk with the pups. Only racked up 4000 steps but it’s better than zero steps πŸ‘ and all because of our little challenge, because trust me I feel like taking my feet and bashing myself in the head with them. Red wine OY VEY….but don’t anyone get the idea that I think wine is bad because I am simply a cheap date on that score and intend to keep partying until my last breath. Baby steps everyone – they will get us there! 🐒 Wherever there is, it’s better than Fat City (unless you mean Metairie La!) ⚜🌴xx ps perfect grammar Chubs πŸ’―πŸ˜

Well, of course, it’s perfect grammar. I went a Catholic school where all they ever did was torture us all day, every day for 9 years with grammar and aspirational stories of virginal girls having their eyeballs gouged out rather than having anything approaching sex.

I meant did it have sufficiently *tortured* cadence. 😏

Viewing 50 posts - 2,151 through 2,200 (of 3,046 total)

You must be logged in to reply.