August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
August 2017 – 31 Day Challenge

This topic contains 2,027 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  Yondi 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 2,032 total)

• Day 2 Vancouver Island NFD

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the people who have posted today, wow lots of really good information! I am now in my 6th week of the 5&2 and so far it is really working for me. One of the things I am having a problem with is eating “normally” on my NFD’s. I think it’s a hangover from dieting for so many years “so if I do eat something I’m not supposed to I feel like I’m cheating” even though I’ve stayed well within my TDEE! Which is quite crazy as this is what attracted me to this WOL in the first place 🤔 I just have to relax and get my head around how this all works ! Thanks again for all your words of wisdom.
    Cheers

@debster251 – Thanks for posting the spreadsheet. I’m all filled in and up to date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oHFqnmdzVCzauz5eJOzqQfuHywXgRwErhMyTS3MSHog/edit?usp=sharing

Day 2, Co Meath, Ireland
    Current weight: 156.2 lbs
    August goal: 149 lbs

It’s my second FD of the week. Had a boiled egg and ham slices at 1pm so an 18 hour fast beforehand. Next meal at 7pm.

Interesting posts here…I never considered bringing the 18:6 into a NFD, but as I find it relatively easy, I think I will give it a bash tomorrow.
    Weight loss is good so far. I feel great and already see my face looking less bloated. Oh and have dropped an inch and a half from my waist!

And I am definitely a pocket wino at the weekend (and during the week the past while which is why I have embraced 5:2). No alcohol until the weekend says I hopefully.

Hello me again – just to advise all who signed up for the July challenge and completed it – your medal is ready and waiting for you on that thread – congratulations I hope you print it off and stick it on the fridge to remind you – you did it!!

Apologies for any omissions, let me know and I can add your name.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/july-2017-31-day-challenge/page/40/#post-218397

PS – Good post @penz

Day 2-California NFD-getting organized for fast day tomorrow with trip to farmer’s market.

coda, thank you so much for my medal. It is stunning ! And thanks so much for leading the July challenge.

Snowflake – I copied and pasted and Googled what you found and can not only

not pronounce most of it but also

have no idea if it is good or bad. haha….

Day 2 – McMinnville Oregon USA – NFD

Today is a NFD as I’m getting together with a girlfriend this evening to catch up and wine will be involved. My goal is to keep it to a minimum and not over do.
    We are having a heat wave here and it’s going to be 106 today and tomorrow. A bit too hot for me. 🌞

@metatauta – Good luck tomorrow with your tooth extraction!!
    @coda – Thank you for your post, very helpful
    @penz – Great tips. In the summer I like to add half white wine and half Pellegrino for a spritzer effect. It’s lite and half the calories. I also find a glass of lime flavored Perrier a great substitute for a glass of wine.

@coda, how absurdly excited was I to get a medal. Made me smile. Thank you.

3rd post

@lindasue me neither, but it was fun to read something so ununderstandable (is this an existing word???). I’ll stick to the elbow planks, are you in for the plank challenge?

@coda thank you so much for the medal, you know that was my reason not to quit

@metatauta good luck at the dentist’s tomorrow

Day 1 FD
    Day 2 NFD St. Louis USA
    Weight 133.4

Can’t recall if I posted yesterday or not. Posting again just in case. Tomorrow will be my last fast day for this week and none next week as I’ll be on vacation. Plan to eat sensibly and do lots of walking. Going to Gulf Shores Alabama with my family.

Thank you for hosting Debster251

Need to catch up on the posts.

All my best to all of you.

Day 2, Québec, NFD

Starting August challenge : 137,2 pounds
    Goal for the end of the August challenge : 134 pounds

Thanks to all those who welcomed me. It is really heart warming.
    Today is going just fine up to now. I need to hold on knowing my problems occur around 5pm untill I go to bed.
    Being with this group helps me with my self confidence vs food.
    Thank you et bonne journée x

Day 2 Lancaster, PA FD
    @coda ✨You ✨brighten my ☀️day✨😊& I needed it brightened today.😊 Thanks for all your gracious support and leadership for the challenge groups! 🤗 You make it worth it💫🌙☀️🌈💦💐🌷🌹🌼
    @debster251 Thanks for posting the spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oHFqnmdzVCzauz5eJOzqQfuHywXgRwErhMyTS3MSHog/edit?usp=sharing. Also ✨Thanks again for hosting the August Challenge.✨
    @snowflake56 😲Ouch!Sorry that you aren’t able to move around much because of a wrong bend and muscle pull? 😲😨{{{{Big Hugs}}}} to you! Wishing you fast health, and patience during your time of healing.✨
    @onahealthyhigh Thank-you for the wonderful 500 cals or less website✨
    Paddington foodie 500 cals or less;
    https://thepaddingtonfoodie.com/the-5-2-challenge/

I’m looking forward to the Pumpkin soup!😊
    https://thepaddingtonfoodie.com/2013/04/01/the-5-2-challenge-eating-with-the-seasons-roast-pumpkin-and-red-lentil-soup-with-moroccan-spices/

✨🌈✨ Good Luck Everyone! Wishing you Well today and for the month of August!✨

snowflake, Sure I am in for the plank challenge. What are we doing?

Day 2, UK, FD
    Forgot to check in this morning. FD badly needed following yesterday’s wine…

Day 2 Lancaster, PA FD
    2nd Post
    @snowflake56 I’m also up for the Plank Challenge, can you tell me more?😉 Also Thank-you for the list of things you do. ✨ I have issues of eating before bed sometimes. What types of food with protein in them do you eat, before bed?
    @quebecoise I can go all day it’s that time between 5:00 and midnight that is hard for me also… 🤝 You are not alone✨😊✨ With this group and communicating with each other 😊 Together we are stronger and We can Do This ✨ Together!✨

Day 2, Rocky Mountains, US

2nd post:

@coda: Thank you for the medal!🎖
    I appreciate it! 😊🌼😊🌺😊

Day 2, Idaho USA FD

@saffy420 – so close to a big milestone! stay the course, you can totally do this!!!
    @steve toon taxi driver, I am a WW veteran too, and I totally get what you are saying. Last week I had my day 1 of this plan on a Tuesday. A Tuesday! It didn’t matter what day I started or if I had a whole week my first week, ect. A different mentality for sure! Just jump right in.

@strawberriesandcream, I love your quote. Such a thing to remember. It’s easier to want to do the one time big THING to succeed, but it truly is the day to day. Thanks for posting!
    @at, what a brilliant idea, TDEE for goal weight!
    @krisnia, no a little higher up. I guess I have to account for the fact that there are too many mountains in ID to narrow it down that way. We live North of Coeur d’Alene in the small town of Spirit Lake. Spokane is just to the west of us.
    @tuesdayschild, never craved broccoli before, and I love it. lol. That’s cool. I remember craving spinach when I was pregnant with my twins.
    @aoife1984 – I used to believe in “starvation mode” It’s amazing the things we can accept without question if the right person shares the information. Someone finally presented me with the thought that there were holocaust survivors who’s bodies rebounded after beginning to eat again. I will never come close to that deprivation by counting calories.

Second post. Thank you @coda for my medal. I am proud I completed my first challenge. 😀

Day 2, London UK, FD

I would love to join you for the August Challenge to keep me on track!

I am new to 5:2, started last week on 26th July and today is my third FD

My FDs are Wednesday and Sunday

Starting weight: 80kg
    Height: 173cm
    BMI: 26.7
    My aim is to get my BMI to 22, meaning I have 15kg to lose in total. I would like to lose 4kgs by the end of August.

Let’s do this!

@coda – Thank you so much for the July medal! It would be great if there was a way to copy & paste these medals to our profiles. Is there a way? Could there be?

Day 3 FD

Fasted all day, with <500 calls in the evening. Felt stuffed and satisfied.
    FD today was ok, a bit tiring, tho long walk in rain might have something to do with it.

Loving reading about everyone’s experiences.

2nd post

It’s been brilliant reading all the posts this evening – so many inspiring stories and great to have so many newbies joining us on this journey – As many others have said 5:2 is not a diet but a way of life even in maintenance!!!!

@coda – thank you for the medal- it was a brilliant idea! 💐 Love your post – great advice and thought provoking
    @keetseel – great to see you are joining us again – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER
    @onahealthyhigh – I had forgotten about those pesky invaders you had – good to hear that you have cleared them out of your kitchen!
    @ducks_d – I dropped my bad cholesterol levels and improved my ratio, however I only got mine retested after being on 5:2 for a year and planning on testing again in January, a further year down the line, to see if further improvements!
    @twinmam – great loss last month! Re: Asthma – 5:2 and weight loss made a huge improvement to my asthma – so much better controlled – have been gradually reducing my preventer inhaler (Becotide) for the past year, down to using only a quarter of my normal dose and not required any treatment inhaler (Ventolin) for the past 15 months – have actually stopped using my Becotide inhaler for the past 2 months as a trial and have had no problems to date!
    @flourbaby – thinking of you whilst you deal with the arrangements for your father’s funeral 🤗 Those pesky 7lbs will go once you get back to our WOL – you know what to do when you are ready to resume
    @belfastsink – I’m with you – love my food and my wine (although these days in much less quantities than pre 5:2!!!) and this WOL allows us to enjoy and still lose/maintain weight!!!! 😇
    @fuvvie – one of my favourite too as it reflects my journey in weight loss and adapting to the 5:2 WOL
    @mogaman – try using MyFitnessPal and have you worked out your TDEE for the weight you want to be not your current one? Remember also that any extra calories earnt by exercise should go towards your weight loss and not added to your TDEE for the day!!!
    @babbledrop – totally agree with @bigbooty – all sweetness whether artificial or not should be avoided just like sugar

Welcome to those who joined since Day 1 @sarahg78 @mjmj @kokua12 @missnattynatnat @derbygirl74 @babbledrop @dwehrle @sarahg78 @mulville @mari84 @nikkim07 @lyonlottie @covebirder – You have all taken the first and the most important step – Try to see 5:2 as a WOL and not a “Diet” There is no need to make special meals for you – try to eat what the family is having but reduce portion size and minus the carbs on a FD e.g. I often use spiralised vegetables instead of pasta with the same sauce everyone else is having.

PLANK CHALLENGE
    @snowflake56 @lindasue @okeydokey ?@fatrabbit and anyone else wanting to join………..
    What about doing anything that challenges us? and so long as we increase the length of time we hold the plank for over the month and maybe increase variations of plank as well. As I’m at a starting point of being able to hold either a High or Elbow plank for 2 mins and a side plank for 20sec fairly easily…..I have decided that I needed something that I cannot do yet! I found this 5minute challenge that involves doing the following planks with a 15 sec break in between (but I’m starting with a 30 sec break!) and I’m starting doing it once a day and hoping to build up to twice a day…….
    *1 min High plank
    *30 sec Elbow plank
    *30 sec Elbow plank with right leg raised
    *30 sec Elbow plank with left leg raised
    *30 sec Elbow right side plank
    *30 sec Elbow left side plank
    *30 sec High plank
    *1 min Elbow plank
    I also measured my waist to have a starting point as I’m hoping to reduce my waist by 1″ eventually and this is the start of this journey!
    In the words of Confucius ” It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop”

3rd Post
    @at Thanks for going into detail about the Plank Challenge. I will give a few of the Plank poses a try. If my knee (rather if I survive, from possible pain in my knee) survives and does well without to much pain.., I’m in 😊 I should know by tomorrow evening. 😊 If not I’ll stick with knee presses, and leg lifts and the treadmill until my knee is stronger. 😊 I’ll let you know later on in the day tomorrow.✨

Day3, Guildford UK, NFD

Not fasting unless I really think I can I want to drop 1kg this month. With the stress I am under that is enough.

Mari

Had a good FD yesterday, coming in a little under 700 calories and not too much grief. A good reset!

@Strawberriesandcream — You are right; July *was* a tough month. I might have sabotaged myself also with some weird ‘I’m stressed out, therefore I will be stress-eating’ prejudice. Anyway, congratulations to you on the woosh. This month will be a LOT better.

@at and @lynned – I follow some of the same strategies as the two of you, combining 5:2 with a longer fast period (usually about 16-18 hours) most days and a Mediterranean or low-carb diet every day. Also, I am getting away from calorie-counting or was before July 13. Have to retrain my body to eat less again.

@rainbowsmile – In one of his books, Peter deVries wrote “happiness is the return of the commonplace” and I think there is something to it. Here’s wishing you a string of quiet, peaceful days in the near future.

@belfastsink – Hope your dad gets better soon.

@snowflake56 – Great advice! I will attempt to release my anterior deltoids from the chaturanga vinyasa with a Purvottanasana. Really, everyone should, don’t you think? 🙂

@penz — Thank you for your advice also; I’m going to sit in another chair tonight, one that my body doesn’t associate with eating cheddar-cheese goldfish, and see if it makes a difference.

Had a good FD yesterday, coming in a little under 700 calories and not too much grief. A good reset!

@Strawberriesandcream — You are right; July *was* a tough month. I might have sabotaged myself also with some weird ‘I’m stressed out, therefore I will be stress-eating’ prejudice. Anyway, congratulations to you on the woosh. This month will be a LOT better.

@at and @lynned –I follow some of the same strategies as the two of you, combining 5:2 with a longer fast period (usually about 16-18 hours) most days and a Mediterranean or low-carb diet every day. Also, I am getting away from calorie-counting or was before July 13. Have to retrain my body to eat less again.

@rainbowsmile –Just thinking about you and hope you’re doing well despite all the stress. In one of his books, Peter deVries wrote “happiness is the return of the commonplace” and I think there is something to it. Here’s wishing you a string of quiet, peaceful days in the near future.

@belfastsink –Hope your dad gets better soon
    @snowflake56 –Great advice! I will attempt to release my anterior deltoids from the chaturanga vinyasa with a Purvottanasana. Really, everyone should, don’t you think?

@penz—Thank you for your advice also; I’m going to sit in another chair tonight, one that my body doesn’t associate with eating cheddar-cheese goldfish, and see if it makes a difference.

3rd post

@okeydokey – That challenge is what I’m setting as my personal plank challenge – everyone can set their own depending on where they are starting from with regards to their current ability – if you have not done planks for a while or can’t hold one for more than a minute, then just start by doing either a High or Elbow plank and see how long you can hold it for whilst keeping good form and then you can set yourself up a personal challenge from there…..

@califdreamer – interesting – I wonder why it works because the literature says “difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; is one of the severe side effects that can occur when taking it…..”

@newleaf – welcome – lots of friendly folk here – some v experienced in this WOL and others brand new like yourself

Night

Day 3/NFD/Melbourne Australia

Checking in before collecting my grandchildren. Expecting a very active day. It’s easier not to fast but hoping to have a very controlled day.

Thank you @coda for the medal. I shall wear it with pride.
    @debster I’ve finally managed to import the spreadsheet. Who knew I had to update Google sheets via the App Store?? It’s working perfectly. Thank you
    Loved the TDEE discussion. There are so many variations on the Internet. To maintain I can choose any number between 1243 and 1853 depending on the site I use! So I did a little exercise to work out my own. I keep a food diary on an Australian app. It gives me a calorie estimate each day. I chose a fortnight where I successfully maintained, added the calories and worked out an average. To maintain I require 1543 calories. I use this as my guide and aim to average 1543 calories over the week.

Have a great day everyone

Day 2, Manchester, NFD.

Changed over jobs today so yesterday and today have been NFD’s although I have tried to eat sensibly and avoided sweets and soft drinks!

Tomorrow shall be a fasting day!

Day 2 FD UK Oxford

2nd fasting day this week, but not the Last, seem to fall quite naturally these days into doing Mon, Wed and Fri – with Fri being either a strict one if I’ve over done it on Thurs or perhaps less strict (800 or so) if I haven’t.

Quite a full head this week with last minute bridesmaid duties and travel plans to organise. This kind of thing is generally the sort of thing that has me scurrying towards my best friend food, so I have to say I’m quite proud of myself that this has not been happening enough to derail my 5:2 journey.

Been sublimating instead with recent spate of Tom Hardy films. *happy sigh* Much more enjoyable. I think this might be classed as personal growth? ha ha ha x

@at Thanks for the info, I think I’ll do elbow planks and sit ups… just a side note; while I was checking for info about doing the Plank after knee injury, I ran into this article. I realize this person over did it, fat chance that I would over do it. But just incase, I wouldn’t feel well if I didn’t share the article with anybody interested on planking on a regular basis… I’m interested in Planking, just a safety concern …. the long amount of time isn’t necessarily the best for neck and chest support. As always, like you’ve said all along, moderation is the key here. I think the woman in the article over did it. Here is the link.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3030983/The-ultra-competitive-exercise-fad-ruin-health-called-planking-suddenly-sweeping-gyms-Pilates-classes.html

People in the group that have experience with this, yourself 😊 and possibly @krisnia probably have taken precautions of not doing a Plank for too long for each individual.
    I’m thinking, we’re all thinking for each person; doing Planks while being Careful about the length of time, and being healthy is the way towards success.✨

@okeydokey –I can’t get past a minute holding the plank because of a 20-year-old rotator cuff injury that still hurts from time to time. I guess I’m not that sad about it. There are many other upper body exercises to do–e.g., the infamous chaturanga dandasana!

Day 2 NFD
    I have a teachers’ conference and they are serving sandwich box lunches with crisps and cookies. Nightmare even for a NFD. Even though calories were not too high, I generally don’t eat like that. Although, on NFDs I don’t have to feel guilty, I kind of do. I need to change my mindset on this, but I guess it’s going to take some good results to change that for me. Gearing up for FD tomorrow. YAY! I felt great after my first FD.

Day 2 NFD Portland, OR

I’ve having an excellent and controlled NFD today. We’ll see if I can maintain that tonight. It is blistering hot here right now. I don’t crave food much when it gets like this but I am really wanting a crisp glass of wine. (And when I wrote “glass” I really meant “glasses”) 😉

I like that many of you like wine! That’s my Achilles heel! On FD I will abstain but NFD I will indulge.

Regarding planks, I think I will do the basic elbow planks – 3 minutes, four times a day. Twice in the morning, twice at night.

Day 3 country West Australia NFD
    The thing I like about a good FD ( yesterday) is feeling less hungry the day after.
    Have had a small breakfast – 2 tbspns natural Greek yoghurt, 2 tbspns blueberries, 1/4 cup homemade muesli using steelcut oats/cranberries/all manner of seeds and nuts/ psyllium husks – yum.
    I am and will probably always be a ‘ breakfast girl’ – get quite crook if I don’t have something in the AM.
    But now that I feel full I will see how far I go today before requiring something else.
    @okeydokey, thanks for plank article, I plan to read it when I have time.😣
    As an exercise class instructor it is IMPERATIVE that one has good form when doing the plank otherwise you can cause yourself injury. Far better to do fewer reps with good form than bang out a whole lot of exercises with poor form.
    We do elbow planks and tap our toes out to each side alternately. Tina Turner’s ‘Nutbush City Limits” is fabulous for this!!
    @rainbowsmile, thinking of you. Wishing you contentment and peace soon.
    To my fellow fasters and maintainers – have a good one.🤗

Hi @coda,
    I dropped in to the July Forum and saw the “Medal List”. So appreciative of your input and initiating the challenges long before I was introduced to Fast 5:2 IF. The numbers along the way are our scorecards of success.

Day 2 Massachusetts USA NFD Pretty modest eating today, maybe a bit more sweet than I needed. Looking forward to FD tomorrow. Welcome all fasting companions!

Day 3 NFD Phuket, Thailand (on holiday)

Hello. It is so inspiring to read everyone’s stories. I am particularly motivated by the “maintenance crew” – the people who are living the WOL!

Coincidentally I was also considering the plank challenge. I think one came up on MFP. I can’t access the Daily Mail link as that newspaper is banned in Thailand because they published a very uncomplimentary article about the birthday party the King of Thailand held for his pet dog (this was whilst he was still prince).

Yesterday for FD evening meal I made Thai green papaya salad (som tam). Whereas it takes a Thai cook a couple of minutes to finely chop the papaya and grind the ingredients for the dressing (fish sauce, garlic, chilli, lime juice etc), it took me over an hour to get it right as I do not have the knife skills or the courage to hold the fruit in left hand whilst whacking away with the knife. I wanted to do it myself in order to reduce the amount of palm sugar. It tasted pretty authentic, though I am not sure I would do it again, although maybe I would be quicker next time (I used a spiraliser in the end to do the shredding). If you like spicy, crunchy, salty food, the recipe can also be made with carrots. It is traditionally served with a big wedge of raw cabbage and some long green beans.

Wishing everyone a great day!

Day 3 NFD Australia

Just checking in

Day 3. NFD.
    Doing well staying under 1200 cals on NFDs. Last night a friend popped over with a bottle of wine. I had one glass and then skipped dinner to make up for the calories.
    Doing well today. Just had a fabulous apple and walnut salad with lean chicken. So good.
    I would love to lose 3.7kgs to get to my goal this month but I’m doubtful, as I lose quite slowly and I have a couple of social events in the next weeks. I’m not in a race though. As long as the numbers on the scales are heading in the right direction and I continue feeling good and healthy, I’m happy.

Day 3, India, NFD

Day 3 – Nuremberg, Germany (business trip) – NFD
    So, the first of the 9 hour workshops yesterday. This is actually quite good for controlled eating as I can have a portion of yoghurt for breakfast at the hotel. Once I get to the office and locked away in the workshop I’m just drinking lots of water. There are chocolate biscuits but we have no air con and it was 28 degrees yesterday so they all melted and didn’t look very appetising.
    Lunch was half a small rye bread salami and cheese roll and some black cherry yoghurt as the heat makes me less hungry. I had real burger cravings for dinner so ordered one at the hotel but only ate half of it and a third of the chips as I felt so full. So apart from a small glass of wine with dinner yesterday was pretty good.
    Another 9 hour workshop today and dinner with a friend tonight so hopefully today will be okay too.

Day 3, London 🇬🇧 FD

Had a bit of a splurge on a NFD yesterday so looking forward to FD today. I’ve bought those Barenaked noodles to have with a stir fry tonight – I’ll let you know what they’re like!

@at thank you! That’s quite an achievement, going to mention to my other half to make sure it keeps him motivated!

@steve-toon-taxi-driver I hear you about the “I’ll start again on Monday!” I watched a documentary recently where they had two groups of people on a diet and they have came to both groups. They told one group the. She was 200 calories and the other they told it was 700 calories a slice (700 was correct!).

The group that thought they’d only had 200 calories and therefore hadn’t gone off their diet all continued to stick to it. The other group realised they’d bust their diet all went bonkers and said “oh well, in for a penny, shall we go out for a curry and start again tomorrow?” So they sabotaged their diets even more when they knew they’d gone over, but not if they didn’t realise. I though got it was an interesting experiment as it’s exactly the kind of thing I would have done in the past!

PS, I had tinned Pease pudding yesterday with ham. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be….

Day 3 UK FD

Woke up hungry yesterday for some reason, struggled through until noon but then splurged. Managed to get through at least three thousand calories by 6pm:( Weight up a pound. It could have been worse. I certainly need a fast day today!

Day 3 – UAE – FD

Day 2 – SW WA USA – NFD

I don’t think I posted today as I was on a mini-vacation. Enjoyed walking a trail that was a bit challenging at certain sections, but my friend and I persevered even in this heat wave. A lot of the trail was alongside a river or among wonderful foliage. Then an iced drink and we headed back home with a drive of a little over 5 hours. Met up with a lovely couple from southern Holland at a small community bar/grill where Tacos were on special for $2.75; quite the deal & fun conversation. Then off to finish our journey for the day. Now trying to cool down my place before hitting the hay.

Would love to finish catching up on posts before calling it a day! Reading some great posts!

Day 3 Newcastle UK 🇬🇧 NFD.
    @twinmam pease pudding down south whatever next lol. 🤣
    14 hours no calories then under 600 from 12 noon is call a successful FD yesterday. 4 .5 months on the fast diet and I still get the fuzzy head after a fasting day.
    Good luck everybody keep at it we’ll all get there eventually and all stay there hopefully.

Day 3, Northumberland UK, NFD

School holidays make my routine a mess so mostly NFD at the moment. I think I read that planking article, but also saw a lot of commentary disparaging it. The key seems to be good form and not overdoing it. I should probably join, so may have to start timing properly so I can set myself a challenge.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 2,032 total)

You must be logged in to reply.