URGENT!!! Looking for a weight loss buddy :)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
URGENT!!! Looking for a weight loss buddy :)

This topic contains 169 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Misolova 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 151 through 170 (of 170 total)

• I was wondering what had happened to you both … twochat2u and Eluminaidia.Sorry to hear that the past weeks has been difficult.You are not alone as women we take on the pressures of so many situations. Sleep is a good thing, we need it to refreash and heal us.Don’t lose heart please.Family is number one priority!

I AM WOMEN HEAR ME ROAR IN NUMBERS TO BIG TO IGNORE AND I KNOW TO MUCH TO GO BACK AND PRETEND, BUT I’M STILL AN EMBRYO WITH ALONG LONG WAY TO GO UNTIL I MAKE MY BROTHER UNDERSTAND. OH YES I AM WISE BUT ITS WISDOM MORE THAN PAIN, YES I PAID THE PRICE BUT LOOK HOW MUCH I’VE GAINED .I AM STRONG ,I AM INVINCIBLE…. I AM WOMEN I CAN DO ANYTHING…. GO GALXXXXXX

Good morning twochat2u and Eliminadia, sorry to hear of your problems, you are human and life does get in the way of some aspirations and goals and your priority is very important especially with family. We have all moved over to AUSSIE DETERMINATION, come and join us, same friends and some new. Advice, compassion a shoulder and understanding is there for you. 5:2 is so easy to get back to with noticeable loss just after your first fast. There are times to just put yourself first and get some enjoyment out of life. Your first loss on 5:2 will put that smile back on your face

Hi all. 6 weeks in and 7lbs down!!! Sooo happy. Been torture for me as I’m a quick fix chic but stuck with it and now it’s a steady pound a week! Just wanted to let any newbies know this as this forum has kept me going. I have around 25 lbs to lose in total so I’m looking at a steady weight loss over the next few months. Good luck everyone and remember – it does work!!!!

Hi
    I am from Woodend and would love to find someone near to share bikeriding, walking, exercising with

Hi Simcoeluv,I’m GO GAL from Australia. I need your wisdom and advice if you don’t mind.
    I am finding that I am not reaching my 500cals on on fast days and 1800 cals on my feasting days simple because I am just not hungry. Drinking plenty of fluid on all days I fast Monday and Thursday.
    Is this a concern not reaching the calorie level?. I walk 30mins and do pilates 1-3 times a week. Thanks for your help……..Go Gal

Hi Simcoeluv,I’m GO GAL from Australia. I need your wisdom and advice if you don’t mind.
    I am finding that I am not reaching my 500cals on on fast days and 1800 cals on my feasting days simply because I am just not hungry. Drinking plenty of fluid on all days I fast Monday and Thursday.
    Is this a concern not reaching the calorie level?. I walk 30mins and do pilates 1-3 times a week. Thanks for your help……..Go Gal

Hi neenie I am new to 5L2 and this forum I would like to connect via skype had trouble finding which one you are I am avaplus1

Hi go gal:

Congratulations on getting on so well with 5:2!

It is not a concern. The basic rule is 500 cal or less on diet days and your TDEE or less on non diet days. The less you eat, the more you lose. There is no such thing as ‘starvation mode’, if that is in the back of your mind (see FAQ, above).

Here are some tips if you need them: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi Simcoeluv. Thanks for your advice. Some of the girls on the thread AUSSIE DETERMINATION YOU CAN DO IT where wondering about not reaching their calories on these days and yes the starvation mode did cross my mind.
    Are you following this thread of the forum.? We would certainly be grateful to have your imput Thank you wishing you well……GO GAL

Hi go gal:

YW. I follow all threads through the ‘Recent Posts’ (above). Thank you for the invitation to post on your Aussie Determination thread. I tend not to barge in on proprietary threads, but if I see someone on your thread asking a question I know the answer to and no one else seems to be able to help, I’ll help out if I can.

Good Luck!

Simcoeluv…. that’s great of you… looking forward to your input.
    Where in this world are you from ?
    When I fist started on this journey I read many forums and your call sign was on several, I thought this person has it together.
    Thanks again……Go Gal

Hi Diamonds 7.. Thanks for your inquiry to skype me . Please do not be offended . I have not seen you on other forums and I realize that you are a newbie. IT was a risk posting my skype name but country girl and I weighed it up and it was worth the risk.
    My buddy Country girl and I formed a very close bond after 4 weeks of 5:2. I’m not saying NO. however, Be mindful there are scammers out there so I need to know more about you through the safety of our thread AUSSIE DETERMINATION….. YOU CAN DO IT.
    Look forward to seeing your posts…….. Go gal

Hi
    its really good information.that can be motivated us.

Hi SSMM200, I really need a diet buddy. Have you got time for another one?

Hi jojo 58 where can I get your advice?I am a bee newer newer newbe!!!

Hi all

im struggling to lose 40 pounds that i have gained this year. i have all the tools for success except for a weight loss buddy to help me when i feel like giving up (losing motivation) or “starting tomorrow” or when I start making stupid excuses. If youre interested in being supporting buddies please contact me. We can text and be there for each other. I have faith that with the support, we can succeed!

Hi yasmine, come across to AUSSIE DETERMINATION and we can give you all the support and encouragement you need. I have lost close to 27k with 5:2 so know what the struggle seems like to you. We have a great team and will answer all your questions and give you support all the way….CG xxx

Hi Yasmin_k & anyone else looking for a buddy! What are you looking for? I need a distraction!! I’m good and don’t eat all day, then something snaps and I rationalize one little bite of junk food that turns into several 😕. I’m an opportunistic eater, I eat when I’m bored, just cuz. I think it’d help if I had someone to talk to or text when I get the urge to eat when I’m not hungry, I hope that’ll keep me on track. I’m really good when I’m in the zone. I find I’m never really hungry. Maybe it’s the crappy relationship I have with food that makes me not even want it anymore.

I’m starting the diet today and I’d love to join you all! I gained 5kg just in a few months and I have a gym competition in March so I really need to get those pounds down.Tomorrow is my fast day, so I won’t be eating over 300 cals of fresh fruit and veg. I know it’s only two days but my friends say even one day of fasting is hard work sometimes.

How long is everyone going to be dieting for?? I’m going for 3 months only as I want to lose 13lb.
    Good luck to everyone, stay strong and keep in touch.

Hi yasdnil8
    Id need a buddy too if thats alright cuz i have just the same problem as you..
    hope we can help each other
    my email is expensiveferrari@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 151 through 170 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply.