Texas Girl Needs Help!

This topic contains 271 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  fatteacher 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 276 total)

• Good morning ladies…
    FD#2

It is so nice to hear from everyone and hear about your successes.

My boys are both in their 20s…and yes, very much involved in their own lives…it’s nice to see them young and having so much fun. Their dad and I are having our own fun…getting reacquainted as a couple after years of focusing on them. 🙂

Good luck to everyone, today.

Hi gang!!! Dragon fly- it must feel good to be close to goal. Congrats so far and I can’t wait to celebrate with you when you get there.

Teach- a routine always helps me when I’m sad. Your school kiddo’s sound wonderful and they must really cheer you up. Enjoy those smaller sizes, you earned them. Washington sounds like a blast, you will figure out the fasting part. No worries!!

Sarah-it’s nice to have something to fall back on when we eat too much. Isn’t it?

Flo- my boys are 22 and 23, my daughter is 18. They are still fun at this age, but it’s not the same as when they were little. Sometimes I miss it but then again my hubs and I are enjoying a little freedom so “it’s all good”.

Onward and downward my friends!!!

Hi, again.
    We were SO glad to be Fasting again on Monday, after lots of treats and eats on Easter! I discovered something: in the last 3 days before Easter, I did not have any wine with dinner. LOST 3 POUNDS!! I usually limit myself to 5 oz per night, but I had no idea that it added so much to my weight.

Thanks for checking my blog, D-Teacher. Hope you’ll find some useful recipes on it.

As for going out to eat on a trip, for years my strategy in a restaurant is to eat 2 appetizers, instead of one app and one entree. Then I split a dessert with someone. [on a Fast Day, skip the dessert]

I’m retired now, but taught Earth Science to 8th and 9th graders in middle and senior high schools. My data-recording for nutritional content and weighing myself daily is related to science teaching…. I hasten to add that I am not neurotic about this, I simply enjoy compiling and comparing data.

Onward to Fasting tomorrow. Good luck.

Hanging in there by a thread. It will get better. I have a wonderful husband that takes care of me.😉

Hi everyone 🙂

Teach, its so important to have a supportive other half, I’m lucky like that too. Things will get easier I promise .. its been a rough ride for you of late *hug* Time is a wonderful thing .. sending lots of happy vibes your way xx

Minny, thanks for the support 🙂 Your boys are the same age as my son .. I do miss the days of him being young, but agree the freedom can be wonderful at the same time 🙂

Seems we have lots in common on this thread 🙂

Well, I did a semi-fast yesterday .. my fella thought I was on a FD and as I prepare my own meals on those days, I found he hadn’t factored me into dinner lol! So I had about 300 cals, tuna and rice noodles, and put together with my soup and crackers at lunch … brought my cals to about 650 for the day! Today is my usual FD .. hope I don’t get to hungry though …..

Almost weekend .. stay strong xxx

Happy Friday, everyone.

I hope that everyone has had a good week and has been able to accomplish their goals for the week.

I took today off work…treating myself to a long weekend 🙂
    It’s feeling like Summer here…very warm in the afternoons…we’re taking our first boating/fishing trip, of the season, this weekend…I’m very excited.

I usually do a FD on Fridays…I hope that I can stay strong, being home and all…I’m planning to make a low carb pizza for dinner, I hope that it turns out good.

I hope that everyone has a marvelous weekend.

Happy Friday Florida 🙂 Enjoy your long weekend, sounds wonderful .. especially the boat/fishing trip 🙂 Look forward to hearing all about it on Monday. Make your FD a good one, you are strong, and I know you can do it 🙂

Hope everyone else is ok, Teach, Minny .. thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

I’m so glad its Friday, to not have to set my alarm will be heaven lol.

Weighed this morning and am down 2lbs 😀 I seriously need to keep the wine intake under control this weekend .. so easy to relax with at the end of the week!

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Hi ladies,
    Flo. – How fun to take out your boat. 🚤 You get to be the “Bow Babe”this weekend. Lucky you!! We have small cabin on a lake in northern Minnesota, I can’t wait for boating season. Hopefully I can wear my “small” shorts soon. Ha

Teach- your husband sounds like a really good guy. Take it day by day and remember all the wonderful things about your friend. I’m sure she would like that.

Dragon – How come I never lose weight by just not drinking wine??? Seriously, I rarely have wine with dinner. No fair!! (Joking lol)

Fasting- I think we are the exact opposites. I barely look at my numbers. I even tend to round off my weight loss and gains to the closest 1/2 pound. Seems easier that way. I think that is what I like about fasting. I only have to count calories on two days. I go crazy with any more counting than that. But if you like to add up numbers and do pie charts, graphs etc… Go for it!! There’s all kinds of variations on fasting. Which is great.

Have a wonderful weekend fasters!!! 😃

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Leaving for DC in the morning. Have to be at the airport at 4:45. Should be in bed but can’t sleep. Have a good week and I will try to check in when I can. Hope I can maintain while on a trip.

Teach, enjoy the trip, I’ll be sending you positive vibes throughout 🙂 I have every faith that you can carry on with your 5.2 lifestyle while your away, and if you can’t then its no big deal right? You can just hop right back onto it when you get back 🙂 Take care while your away *hug*

Minny, hope you had a lovely weekend 🙂 Lets make it a positive week .. we are SO strong!!

Flo, how was the boat trip? Sounds amazing .. I love being outdoors myself, I always feel so much better for it 🙂

Fasting_me, how was your weekend?

I had a lovely weekend, the weather was kind and I managed to spend most of it outside! (I’m sure I was born to live outside!) Back at work now, closed in, but fasting and determined to make it a good week with a good result when I weigh-in on Friday!

Take care my friends, much love x

Hey everyone…I did have a very nice weekend. We caught some fish and I got a little pink…it was great!

Now it’s back to the grind. I did good, food-wise, until yesterday…then I way over indulged on way too many carbs…I’m feeling it today. Hoping for a good fasting day today, to put me back on track.

I hope that you have a wonderful trip, Teach.

Minny, I know that you are looking forward to some warmer weather…a cabin on the lake sounds wonderful…and I am sure that you will be wearing your small shorts this Summer…you are doing so well.

WTG, on the weightloss, Dragon Fly!

Have a nice Monday, everyone.

Hi Everyone, I had a great weekend. Spent all of Saturday outside cleaning up the yard.(we have 12 acres!). It was a ton of work but it looks great now. The sun was finally shining and it was beautiful. Next weekend we head up to the lake to put in the dock and open up the cabin. Also a ton of work but so worth it. This is my favorite time of year. I get to shed the winter weight and gear up for summer. Awesome!!

Teach- enjoy DC. That sounds like a fun trip.

Dragon- I think we both love the outside. Enjoy!!

Flo- I got sunburnt too! My winter white skin just couldn’t handle the sun. Lol

Have a great day everyone! ☀️☀️☀️

Hey guys 🙂 Hope your all ok.

Sending positive vibes to Teach, thinking of you and hope your having a great trip 🙂

Minny, your cabin sounds amazing! Just the sort of thing I’d LOVE 🙂

Florida, hope your FD went by without any problems yesterday 🙂 I was fasting too, but think I went slightly over my 500 cals. Not too bad though.

NFD today 🙂

Have a great Tuesday, STAY STRONG! xx

Good morning…
    NFD

My fasting day went well…glad to hear that yours did also, Dragonfly.

I totally understand how this is your favorite time of the year, Minny.
    I hope that you have wonderful weather this coming weekend.

Morning to my lovely friends, hope your all going well 🙂

Had such a test last night, it was my step-sons 8th birthday and as a treat we took him to KFC! Oh my word, just the smell of that place lol! I had a few bites .. but didn’t order a meal for myself .. had my healthy meal later on in the evening. I’m loving the fact that I am finding it easier to resist stuff like that now. I don’t need it haha!

Have a great day, I was considering a b2b fast today and tomorrow, I’ll see how I go today. Tomorrow is official FD, but if I can do today too then hopefully it will boost weight loss for Friday weigh-in 🙂 🙂 I don’t know about you guys, but I always feel better in my mind on a FD .. calmer somehow?

Hugs to all x

Good luck with your fasting days, Minny
    I will love to hear how it goes…I have considered it for future when the loss starts to slow down. I agree…when I have a good fasting day, I feel better…mentally, more alert.

And good job with the resisting and staying vigilant. It was a good test!

FD for me, hoping to have a good one.

“Whatever your problem is…the answer is not in the fridge.” LOL 😀

Good morning friends!
    I have really missed y’all in the past few days! Hope everyone is well and continuing with the plan. I have found out one thing. I am no good when it comes to fasting while on vacation. I have not eaten this much since I started 2 months ago. Food is all preorder, chocolate cake and all. I am used to weighing every day. No scales here! Clothes are still loose, so I am not too worried yet. We are having a wonderful time! Seen many sights and busy from 6:30 to 10:00. Lots and lots of walking. Maybe that is helping to counter the calorie intake. On the way to Gettysburg today. It is a 2 hour drive so have awhile to relax. I have really enjoyed the kids. They have been so excited about everywhere we have visited. Rain for 2 days, but it hasn’t slowed us down. Today is supposed to be nice. We will be home late Friday night. It has been very good for me to get away and have some fun. Have a great rest of the week and I will check in later.

So lovely to hear from you Teach 🙂 Sounds like the trip is just what you needed. All the walking will definitely counter the calories .. its all good stuff 🙂 Enjoy the rest of the time *hugs* Catch up soon xxx

It’s very nice to hear that your are having a good trip, Teach.

It looks like I misspoke in yesterday’s post…Dragonfly…did you do b2b fasts? I am curious…I haven’t done multiple day fasts in a very long time.

Have a great day all.

Friends
    On the way to the Capitol building today. Going to try a FD. Afraid all of the eating is doing damage. I feel pretty full this morning. It is hard to control with so much good food everywhere. I will get busy when I get home. Have a good day!

Hi my fellow Fasters, how is everyone today??? I had a FD yesterday so that means today is a NFD. I don’t know how you all can do those back to back fasts! sounds rough! But good luck with it.

We had a….gulp….wait for it……a very light dusting of………….SNOW!!!!! 🌨🌨🌨 last night. Not funny, Mother Nature! Not funny at all. (It’s all melted now so I’m just going to pretend it never happened.).

Have a great day everyone. 🌞

Hi everyone 🙂

Florida, no I didn’t end up doing a b2b fast this week. I just got too hungry one particular day. I have done b2b ones before though, the longest I did was three days in a row, and it was rough! I did see a bigger loss that week though 🙂 This week, I’ve stuck to my usual Mon/Thurs fasts xx

Minny, we’ve had a bit of snow here too! Crazy for this time of year … I need it to be summer so I can get outside! xx

Teach, hope you managed a successful FD, its harder when your away from home. Let us know how you got on! Hope your ok xx

I’m feeling slightly disappointed today with my weigh-in, which puts me exactly the same as I was last Friday 🙁 Not a gain, but not a loss either. I’ve really tried this week too. I’m wondering (hoping) that its water weight, hormone related. It sucks though 🙁

Anyway, its Friday so have a wonderful day and an even better weekend .. its a public holiday in the UK on Monday so I get an extra day off work 🙂 🙂 🙂

Good morning from Florida, everyone!
    FD

Dragonfly, I’ve been feeling like you this week, but I think that I barely lost a pound this week, putting me at a 5 lb loss for the month. I am just going to have to be really good over the weekend…and keep from over-indulging. Hey, I hope that your weather improves, and that you really enjoy your 3-day weekend!

Teach, I don’t think that there is anyway that I could fast while on vacay…next Friday, we are going to the beach, I am going to try to do my normal partial day fast on Friday…hopefully, we will be so busy in the morning getting ready it will all work out.

Minny, that is crazy!…I hope that the weather improves for you over the weekend.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hi girls!
    I really missed chatting with y’all while I was away. We had a great time but I ate way too much! I didn’t exercise a bit of self-control. I am mad at myself for over-indulging! We got back at midnight Friday night. I was afraid to weigh Saturday but I did it anyway. I had gained 5 lbs., so I did a liquid fast that day. Weighed this morning, Sunday, and thank goodness, I was back down. I have 7 more weeks until our trip to Mexico. I had better get busy! Just a month and I will be out for summer.
    Flo and DF
    It seems like we are all in the same boat this week. No loss for me. I tend to want to give up when I am not successful, so I am glad we have each other to cheer on. This is the time that it is crucial that we stick together and push through.
    Flo
    Sounds like your weather has been great and you have had fun on the boat, I can’t wait to get into the water!
    DF and Minny
    It is depressing here! We have been up to 90 already this spring and last night it started snowing with the wind blowing about 40 mph. It snowed more this morning then the sun came out. It is still windy and cold but the snow has already melted. Tomorrow is supposed to be 73 and sunny. Our weather is so unpredictable. I had on shorts Friday and a sweatshirt and boots today. The saying in the Panhndle of Texas is, “If you don’t like the weather just wait a minute and it will change!”
    Sarah and Fasting me
    Hope things are good with you!

Keep the faith, you gals in Texas and elsewhere. Spring will come, Summer will arrive after that and the cold weather now is giving you more time to lose weight and get in shape!

I’ve had a good week with my weight: below my target weight for 5 days running. I like that. Of course I walked 54 miles last week, getting ready for my big hiking vacation in 2 weeks. My thighs are in good shape, I can tell you.

Made up some new recipes last week, but they will be posted in June while I roll out some other ones.
    Hey! Watch out for Cinco de Mayo later this week — don’t get suckered into eating lots of empty calories. I did a blog last May about foods for May 5th that are Tex-Mex, but don’t break the bank. No, nachos are not involved.

Have fun. Tomorrow for Fasting, We’ll have Apple-Bacon Eggs. Got to go work out the food values…
    Bye.

Hi ladies. Sounds like we are all a bit frustrated with the speed (or lack thereof) of our weight loss. I am only down a whopping 2pounds this month. Ugh!!! I know I have been eating right on point. I’m not a beginner dieter after all. I may be kinda new to fasting, but I know what overeating us, and I’m NOT overeating. So why only 2 pounds? Frustrating! I can only blame menopause and age. Sigh!! But I’m not giving up, no way. So….onward!!

On a brighter, more fun, side, I spent the weekend at my cabin. It was cool but sunny. 🌞 It really is my happy place. Lol. I love it there. We got it all cleaned up and ready for summer. I’m really looking forward to kayaking, boating, grilling out, bonfires. 🚤🚣🏼🎣🌌🔥 You get the idea.

Teach- Welcome back! So glad you had a good time in DC. And with no weight gain too, congrats!!

Fasting me- Congrats on your weight loss, Awesome! Your hiking trip sounds like fun. I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Flo- 5 pounds in a month sounds like heaven to me!! Well done!

Dragon- Looks like hormones are hitting up both of us right now, keeping that stubborn weight on. Let’s keep at it! May will be better!

Hello everyone.
    FD for me.

It sounds like everyone is doing well.
    I bet that you are glad to be home, Teach.
    Minny, did you make it up to the lake this past weekend?
    fasting_me, awesome exercise!

Have a great day all.

Friends
    After an ugly weekend, the weather bounced back to 75 and sunny. Snow Sunday and beautiful Monday. Walked the dogs and cooked out tonight. FD tomorrow. Time to get back on track after the trip.
    Flo
    Hope you had a good fasting day. Looking forward to getting back on track this week. Beach plans this weekend?
    Minny
    Cabin sounds wonderful! Hang in there. 2 lbs is progress! Keep going forward. Slow but steady wins the prize. I have to get back on track. It is hard after a vacation but I can do it! Menopause really messes with the body, I am finally at the end of it. Nice not to have a period any more!
    Fasting
    Wow! That is a lot of walking! No wonder your legs are in shape. Good for you! Great loss. Keep up the good work. Good to hear of your success!
    DF and Sarah
    Hope things are good for you! Keep us up-dated.

Morning lovelies .. how are you all. I cant believe its May already, where IS this year going!

Teach, so glad you enjoyed your trip. Carrying on this way of life/eating is much more of a challenge when away from home. Its strange, but I’m exactly the same. I need the routine of home to keep on with it.

Minny, I bet the cabin was amazing! As you know, I LOVE the outdoors and that sounds like heaven to me!

Fasting_me, your an inspiration with the exercise, I’m trying to get my thighs in shape too. They are quite muscly, but I want them to be slimmer. Not sure how to achieve that but .. I’ll keep on with the exercise 🙂

Flo, how did your FD go yesterday?

I’ve not even attempted to step on the scale this morning, because I “feel” heavy. I know its water, I know this, but I cant handle a gain … I’m fasting today, and did a workout before work this morning. I need a good week of fast days and then will brave the scale on Friday.

It was a long weekend in the UK, so lovely having three days off work. I’ve also got Friday off this week to spend with my son .. I can’t wait to see him! He’s 25 this year, but he’s my little boy lol!

Have a great day everyone .. lets stay strong together!

DF
    Hope you have great time with your son. Do you see him often? How fat is he from you? Our son is 20 and I feel the same way. I still see him as my baby. He will be home from college in 2 weeks. I can’t believe he is almost finished with 2 years of studies. Lucky! Have another wonderful long weekend! Hope your FD went well and good luck weighing on Friday!
    Flo
    I am glad to be home! How is your week going? Is the weather good in Florida? Our weather is so unpredictable. I am ready for summer! Beach this weekend?
    Minny
    My lose has slowed. I didn’t do good on the trip. Trying to get back on a schedule. Your cabin sounds lovely. I also love the outdoors! Can’t wait to plant my flowers! Planted some in March and that was too early. They are now dead. Oops! I was too anxious!

Hey Teach, so lovely to hear from you 🙂 My son only lives about 30 minutes car journey away, but with us both working full time, and him working really random shifts, it can go weeks and weeks without me seeing him. I treasure the time I spend with him, and get so upset when I have to leave him, not knowing when I’ll see him again. He has a nice life, with a partner and just about to move into a new house, I know he’s happy … but selfishly I miss the closeness. We were inseparable until a few years ago, when I split from my husband, and started a new life. That’s when my son moved out, and made his own life. He’ll always be my baby, its so good to know you understand how that feels 🙂 xx

How’s everyone else doing, Flo, Minny .. sending lots of love to you xx

So, after this week I have two more weeks to work, and then I’m off for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. Me and my guy have booked a week in Greece for the first week, and then a week at home to follow 🙂 I am in serious need of a long break. Work has been so hard, not so much busy, but office moves, department moves, people leaving, restructuring and lots of other stuff. Its draining!

I’m fasting today, weigh-in tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Lots of love and hugs xx

Hi ladies. All this talk about Sons has me appreciating mine. My 2 boys are at home right now and my daughter will be coming home for the summer. So I will have a full house again. I’m looking forward to it. My oldest is house hunting so I’m not sure how long he will be here, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Today is a NFD but tomorrow I’m going to add a 3rd FD. I need to jump start this weight loss. I’m getting impatient and really want to accelerate things. So from now on it will be FD’s on M W F. Wish me luck!!

Teach- glad to hear your back in a routine. I always feel better with a plan. Also, enjoy your lovely weather. I’m anxious to plant my flowers too but I will have to wait another week or so. It’s been a weird wether spring so far and I don’t want to jinx it by planting too soon.

Flo- have you been out on your boat lately??

Dragon- Greece sounds like fun. i hope you get to relax.

Onward!!

Hello girls…

Dragon Fly – you are almost too sweet 🙂 I hope that you are having a good fasting day…and I wish you a lovely weekend.

Teach – you must be getting pretty close to your Summer off school…I know that you must be thrilled. We’ve had some crazy, up and down weather also, really hot like mid-Summer…and then a little cool front comes through and back down to the 70s…that is going to happen again tonight. Hopefully, this will be the last one. We are headed to the beach tomorrow…I am so excited! I have planned some good foods to take with us, but the eating out is going to be rough…I’m hoping that I can make good choices.

I did have 2 good fasting days this week and I am going to try my usual partial fast tomorrow. I hope that you are all having a good week.

Flo- “Down into the 70’s”. Hahaha. That’s funny. It got UP to 70 today and we are all running around in shorts and tank tops like its a heat wave! Lol

Ladies
    I hope everyone has a great weekend. It sounds like everyone is full of fun plans!
    Summer is on its way!
    DF
    I bet Greece is beautiful this time of year! I would love to visit all of the places that I teach about including Greece. I hope you have fun with your son Barron will be coming home next weekend for Mother’s Day and then he only has one more week until he is home from college for the summer. Hang in there at work. Soon you will have a break and be able to show off your skinny self on a much needed vacation!
    Flo
    Have fun at the beach. I hope you get beautiful weather! I am jealous! I can’t wait to feel the sand between my toes again! I know you will look great speeding in the boat!
    Minny
    I bet you are headed to the lake, also. I hope you had good luck with fasting 3 times this week. I am sure that will make a big difference. You will be in the size sm shorts before you know it. I am getting closer to my goal and I am becoming impatient. Let me know how it goes for you. I might consider adding a day to try to reach my goal faster.

Morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. The weather in the UK yesterday was wonderful, so I was outside ALL day 🙂

Friday with my son was so lovely, we had the best day. Of course there were tears when I left (which I hid from him lol) Its so hard sometimes. Saturday I struggled, but was feeling slightly better by Sunday. I think I’m ready for my break from work now.

Had far to much vino this weekend .. not good as most of my cals were that! Fasting today, and going all out .. having only 2 weeks till I have to be beach ready .. its going to be a push, but I can try!

We certainly have a lot in common here with the ages of our kids, its good to know I’m amongst friends that understand 🙂

Have a great day everyone, keep updating 🙂

Hugs to all x

Hello everyone…nice to read your posts.

We are back form our mini-beach-break and it was wonderful. I totally enjoyed it…had a nice fish dinner, a wonderful calzone, rumrunners and beer…I had my fun, now it is time to get back on track. I am home today, but I am going to attempt a fasting day and some exercise. Back to the real world tomorrow. I am going to wait until Friday to weigh-in hopefully there is not too much damage.

Good luck to everyone with your goals this week.

Flo, Minny and Dragon,
    Good afternoon, Friends! Time is flying! I can’t believe that is already almost the middle of May. Only 12 1/2 more days of school until I am out for summer vacation. It has been a fast year. It has almost been two months since we first started chatting.I really enjoy and appreciate your support and advice, so I am calling on you again with a question. In the last couple of months, I have really been motivated to keep working hard to reach my goal, but ever since I went on the trip to DC, I can’t seem to get back to the same level of energy as before. You would think I would be excited because summer and our trip to Mexico is coming up soon, but I have been rather idle. I am getting close to my goal, but am not moving forward, lately. I have found it hard to fast and am having a hard time resisting unhealthy food and drink. I was wondering if any of you have ever experienced this kind of feeling, and if so, how did you handle it? I am able to maintain, but haven’t been losing. Any suggestions or words of wisdom? I need a good pep talk or maybe a swift kick in the butt!
    Flo
    I forgot. How long have you been fasting? I am not sure, but I think you have been at it longer than the rest of us. How have you been able to maintain and not get burned out?
    Minny
    Didn’t you start about the same time as me? March?
    Dragon
    How about you?

I don’t want this way of life to be a come and go thing. I need to continue forever. Physically, I have felt much healthier and had more energy than I have had in a long time, but the truth is that it is getting kind of old. Has anyone else had this feeling? Texas Girl Needs Help!!!!!!!

Aww Teach, you can get back into this no problem. There is a new rule apparently with this now, where on fast days you can go up to 800 cals. Why don’t you give that a go for a while. Its not as harsh as 500 cals, and apparently, it works as effectively as having 500 cals. Try 800 on your fast days, and then when you get comfortable with that, revert to the 500 days? I’ve been doing 5.2, since January this year. I’ve done it in the past and got to a stage where I’ve just lacked the motivation and given up. The thing I’m loving now is the complete buzz I get from fitting into smaller clothes! I really don’t want to go back to bigger sizes now, because I love the feeling of this way to much! Just take it a day at a time, be gentle with yourself and give the 800 days a go. A few pounds down, and I’m sure you will be back on track 🙂 In the meantime, if your maintaining then that’s also good 🙂 I find it easier if I don’t put too much pressure on myself .. if it becomes hard work, then its not a good thing .. enjoy it 🙂 Big hugs to you xx

Flo, glad you had a lovely beach-break! I’m counting down to mine now. Just 8 days to work woo hoo, I can’t wait 🙂 Can you believe I’ve even got bikinis to wear this time … when I’m lying down flat I should look slightly presentable LOL!!

Minny, hope your doing ok. Sending lots of love.

Have a lovely day everyone, stay strong and keep posting here .. it helps me enormously!

xx

Good morning everyone.

Teach – I can totally empathize…in the past I would do really well on a diet, then go on vacation, come back and gain it all back plus 🙁 That is why I ended up so overweight. I have been doing this since January this year…and I don’t know where I have pulled this determination from…I guess for me, this is the lowest weight I’ve been at for quite a few years and I want to keep it going. Today I am doing a hardcore fast to reboot and get back to it. I like all of Dragonfly’s suggestions. I think she is offering good advice.

Dragonfly – I know that you must be really stoked…and a week in Greece sounds heavenly. Plus a week at home, sounds great also. It has been quite a few years since I’ve taken a long vacation…I may have to put some thought into that.

Have a great day. 🙂

Happy Friday!

I hope that everyone is doing well this week.

This week has been a little challenging for me…I’ve had trouble with my fasting days and have had no motivation to exercise. Hopefully, I can rectify this over the weekend and get back on track.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend.

Hi Flo 🙂 Happy Friday to you too!

Sorry you’ve had a challenging week, you’ll be fine I’m sure. To be honest, I’ve not done much exercise this week myself, just felt tired really. Sometimes its our bodies way of telling us we need a rest! Hopefully this weekend will rectify things for you *hug*

Hope everyone’s out there doing ok.

Have a lovely weekend x

Hi girls!
    Hope you have a good weekend planned. Summer is rolling around. Barton is home from college and I only have 1 more weeks of school left. Things are looking good. I am going to try to work hard the next two weeks. 3 more lbs and I will be in the 120’s I haven’t seen that in years Maybe I will be to goal by vacation. It is 1 month away. It is time to push hard.
    Dragon
    You are getting close to your break. Is it one more week? Wow! A bikini! Way to go! You must be so proud! I know you will look great. You work it, girl. It just goes to show that hard work really pays off. Have a wonderful time in Greece and enjoy your time off at home. And fill us in when you can
    Flo
    Sounds like we have all been struggling some. I was really down at the end of last week and you guys helped me to stick with it and I was able to pull through. It really gets hard to stick with it at times, but the next day is always better. Keep pushing. You are strong! Beach time this weekend?
    Minny and Sarah
    What have you been up to? Have missed chatting with you. Check in when you can.

Hi lovelies, hope you all had a good weekend. I’m waving to you from a rainy day in the UK today. So miserable when it rains.

Teach, I am positive you can reach your goal! Enjoy your son being home, I can understand how wonderful that is! My son was moving into a new house this weekend, and it took everything in me to stay out of the way and not interfere lol. I know he was stressed out though, and that worries me 🙁 He’s doing fine today though, just had my daily text 🙂 xx

I’m pushing myself hard this week, I go away on Sunday 🙂 🙂 I’m in serious need of a break now. I got a really bad migraine on Saturday, and I’m sure its because I’m constantly tired all the time. Fasting today, and I’ve done a workout before work .. so feeling positive so far 🙂 Wonder how many lbs I can lose in this last week before my break … must try hard!

Flo, how was your weekend. Hope your feeling ok. Big hugs to you xx

I’m a tad anxious about wearing a bikini, I’m so self conscious. I envy these women who can wander round regardless of shape and be comfortable with themselves. I’ve never been like that 🙁 I wish I was though …

Stay strong everyone, keep posting!

xxx

Happy Monday…I hope that everyone had a nice weekend and a happy Mother’s Day. 🙂
    FD

Dragonfly – I am fasting with you today…I am looking forward to a good week! I know that you will have a good week…and then a much needed break. You shouldn’t worry what other’s think…you are going to look fabulous in your bikini. You deserve to enjoy and have a good time.

Teach – you are doing fabulously! I agree with DF, you will reach your goal. We are all rooting for you!

Minny – hope that all is well up north…I hope that you had a nice Mother’s Day.

I am feeling good determination today…fasting and exercise when I get home. Have a wonderful day everyone. 🙂

Friends
    Hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day and a good weekend. Mine was good, but I definitely ate and drank too much! Time to get back to it!
    Dragon
    You are getting close to your trip. I bet you are excited. You will look great in the new bikini! My friend that passed away and was “the most beautiful girl in the world ” used to say, “chin up, boobs out, stomach in and butt out”!
    Feel good about yourself and strut. You have earned it!
    Flo
    You’ve got this! I can tell that you are determined this time. I like your attitude! It helps me focus! I have got to push it this week. I feel like I have slipped. It seems like the closer I get to my goal the harder it gets, but I will keep pressing on!
    Sarah and Minny
    I miss you. What have you been up to?

Thank you so much Teach, that is a great attitude! Definitely going to strut now 😉 xx

Flo, how did your fast day go? Bet you did great, you were so focused yesterday .. I managed to get through it, it helps so much that others are doing it alongside me 🙂

NFD today .. will put off eating as long as I can. Didn’t exercise this morning, unfortunately I was just too tired 🙁

Will walk around a lot at work lol.

Have a great day everyone, stay strong!

xx

I am Fasting today. I hope I can make it all day! Good luck to all!

Good Luck to you Teach…You can do it! You can eat tomorrow…think about how good you are going to look down in Mexico this year!

WTG! with your fasting day Dragonfly…Only one more before your vacation? You can do it!

My fasting day went well…the exercise, not so much 🙁 I was just too tired when I got home yesterday…I will try again today to do some exercise.

Hey my fellow faster!!!
    I’m doing fine. My weight loss has really stalled. I’m keeping at it and I know I can break through this plateau.
    My middle kiddo, the one with autism, has been very sick. The doctors are not sure what is going on with him. We have been in for all kinds of tests and needles. Ugh!! He hates it and therefore I hate it!! But he is doing better now, so I’m crossing my fingers that he is on the mend. So The last few weeks my fasting hasn’t seemed all that important. But, I’m back at it, so…….onward!!!
    I’m so glad that you all are doing well. Let’s all have a great week!!

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 276 total)

You must be logged in to reply.