September 2018 – Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 2018 – Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 1,071 replies, has 74 voices, and was last updated by  FasterJo 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1,051 through 1,074 (of 1,074 total)

• This month was all about the plateau! “Gained” .6 lbs since Sept 1. I noticed this happens every 10 lbs. As soon as I go under a weight that ends in “0,” my body says “what are we doing?, let’s gain some weight!” LOL! So me and 179 lbs are going to hang out for awhile, until my body can see that 175 (and less!) is a good idea. See you in October’s challenge!

Day 30 UK NFD

Woke tired, ran late, left grumpy and unready, finally let go and went with flow by mid morning. Had really helpful, encouraging conversations with potential volunteers ahead of conference weekend, now time to do my best and let go of the rest! Going to look after Future Me by finishing up my loose ends of creative / friend stuff & get to bed early!

This evening’s treat supper is a yummy baked Camembert – which I’ve been saving it for ages and will otherwise be wasted – served with lightly steamed cauliflower and mushrooms. Bread & camembert baking together but not being eaten together! Hopefully it’ll keep me off the carbs 🙂

Onwards…. all shall be well x

Day 30 UK NFD

Well unfortunately I have ended the month with a naughty epic face stuffing weekend and too much booze. I am so naughty and need to stop the self sabotage. Hopefully October will be my month to behave and get some control over my food consumption.

See you all in October.

Day 30– Colorado USA— NFD

September Round-up Report
    ————————————-
    ACTIONS:
    (1)- all month I managed to “stick to the plan.”
    Mostly 5:2 on Monday & Wednesday. For fun, I’d throw OMAD on Friday’s also. While visiting family, I skipped lunches. Enjoyed low carb, filling, satisfying foods. Never once felt deprived.

(2)- Lived by the mantras:
    — Cut back today…. Cut loose tomorrow!
    — Don’t deny, just delay

(3-)consistently walked daily with my doggy & did lots of weight lifting with my “100 Moves.”

RESULTS:
    Start weight = 161 lbs. / 73.2 kg
    Sept. start = 154.5 lbs./ 70.2 kg
    Sept. end. = 149.8 lbs./ 68 kg……What?!? I snuck down into the 140’s….just barely under the wire!

Wow. A loss of 4.7 lbs. Yipee!
    Looking forward to reading others’ results for September too. This WOL works!

Day 30 USA – NFD

Made it through the month still at maintenance (well, one pound up, but that’s okay.)

Onward to October!

@daffodil2010. – many thanks for hosting this thread & keeping us all on the Wagon !

Day 30 – Eastern WA USA – NFD

Weight after my last FD ending Sat noon, was 207.4 down from 213.6 for a total of -6.2 lbs. Finally, taking care of early summer indulgences. I’m happy with the downward trend.

@rainbowsmile – how do you know your FB was hacked? I heard many had been hacked.

@happymargo – Yippee for 4.7 lbs evicted!

@daffodil2010 – thanks for hosting September 🙂

See you in October!

Day 30 Minnesota, USA NFD

Well, this morning I hit a number under 160 lbs, at 159.2 lbs, which means I’ve lost 9 pounds since Aug. 14, and 6 pounds since September 1!! I am now at 25 BMI. I feel better. I feel less stiff and achy. I think fat is inflammatory.
    It’s been a long time since I was under 160. At least 1 1/2 years. I’m sure my weight will go up a bit during the beginning of the week, but I’m committed to fasting Tuesday and Wednesday. So, hopefully, I will lock in this new weight. I think I should add that I have lost this weight without being very strict about the calories on FDs. I had one FD under 400, the rest were 500-800 cals. I did have several days each week around or under 1000 cals. It works for me that way. I don’t feel deprived.

Best of luck to everyone, and see you in October!

2nd post
    Thank You so much for hosting this month’s challenge, @daffodil2010. I’m so grateful for you and all of the members of this forum for warmly welcoming me back, and helping me jump back up on this wagon, a wagon I need to stay on. It’s about health and happiness. God Bless you all.

Day 30 – Japan – NFD

Thankfully Sept is gone! It was a rough month for me. However I kept up with the fasting. I just weight myself and I was at 82.2kg so I picked up a bit during the marathon work sessions. I only got a few workouts in during Sept, so that probably accounts for most of it.

Day 30 Ohio, US —- NFD
    Day 28 — NFD
    Day 29 — NFD

Time to take stock: Start weight 179.5 lb/81.6 kg
    As of September 1: 178.5 lb/81.1 kg
    As of September 28 (Final Friday weigh-in): 176.6 lb/80.3 kg

Considering what I ate on NFD’s that’s pretty amazing. A lot of people say that you can eat ad libitum (freely) on NFD’s. I’ve had a tendency to change that to eating ad limitum (to the limit). During October part of my challenge will be to convert that “m” into a “b”!

Dear All

Sorry I went off line after the first week of September – it was the first break I have had from the forums since joining in November 2016…….maybe I just needed time out – September is an odd month for me – both my parents had their birthdays and wedding anniversary in September, so many emotional memories………. and DD got married on the 18th (BTW it went well – just the day she wanted!)

I still managed to do some FDs but also had many 😈 NFDs – Weight this morning = 55.7kg – heaviest since I reached target in December 2016!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to remember that is only 0.7kg above top of my target range of 53-55kg BUT do not want it to be the start of a slippery slope so will definitely be joining the October Challenge starting with a strong FD 😇

Thank you @daffodil2010 for hosting September 💐 🤗 – apologies for my lack of contributions this past month – see you in the October challenge

Time for my September stocktaking.

Weighed in at 62 kgs on September 1st.
    Weighed in at 62.2 kgs on September 30th. 🙁

However, today October 1st I weigh 61.4, after a big ol’ lunch of burger and fries yesterday. I just don’t understand my body. *Sigh* On to the October challenge.

Hi everyone!
    Here we are at the start of a new month. I’d like to thank each and every one of you for all your encouragement, support and great advice in September – very much appreciated!
    Only down 400gm, but happy with that – a loss is a loss!
    Looking forward to catching up in October. Bye for now xx

Final post
    Home now and the scales are 2lbs above my top maintenance weight. Hopefully easy on easy off. I would have liked to have signed off right in the middle but there you go. It’s only 2lbs.
    @fatfingers – I was where you are now and made very little progress in many months. My goal was 140lbs but when I got to 144 I kinda lost the will. Maintenance took the pressure off, but ultimately I’ll return to get it that final goal when my head is in a better place. Maybe a ‘maintaining’ break will take the pressure off for a month or two then start again with gusto?
    @daffodil2010 – a holiday is for loving! hope you arrived home safe n sound
    @yay @ happyMargo on those jeans!
    @rainbowsmile – I need new pipe work in more than my house lol! Hope your building work is over soon.
    Glad you are well and had a good month @at.
    Lost of posts I’d love to reply to, but you’ve probably moved on to October, as will I!

Hopefully see you in October

Results Day, London, UK,

Ok, so September was a month of maintenance followed by a 3lb gain during the final weekend………….. Doh!!!!

I’ve only myself to blame because the red wine didn’t jump into my mouth on its own!!!!

Anyway, I’m aiming for easy on, easy off and the extra 3lbs better be eradicated by the end of this 1st week!!!

Thanks for hosting @daffodil2010, I aimed to keep it simple this month, but realise I was slacking on vigilance, staying strong & moving on ……………………. To Octobers’ challenge!!!!

(Phew!!! glad to hear from @coda & @at………… I was just a tiny bit worried!!!)

USA Day 30 NFD

Well, it’s the end of the month and I am up 3 lbs.! 🙁 Well, onward to October and another try!

Final Post

I hope everyone had a good September. Me, I went on three week holiday and the results are in……not good….See you all in October. thanks everybody for keeping this forum going and for being such a great bunch of people.

Final post

Definately went AWOL this month off the forum. But still fasting 2 days a week and keeping going. This tortoise lost 0.6kg this month! At least its down I hear you say. Sitting at 72.6kg and heading for 65/63kg. Hoping to get there by the end of the year.

Thanks @daffodil2010 for hosting, and sorry your holiday derailed you – hope to see you in October doing a reverse take.

@at – glad you had a celebrating kind of month & that your daughter’s wedding went well! Glad you’ll be a participant in October. That smidgen over maintenance will be gone in no time 🙂

Thank You @daffodil2010 for hosting September challenge, i did not loose much weight but did not gain anything either, i was doing 5:2 but my calorie intake has increased a bit. I’m happy that i did not gain anything.

opps wrong forum.

Oops, wrong month

Viewing 24 posts - 1,051 through 1,074 (of 1,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply.