My Fast Diet Accountabilty

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My Fast Diet Accountabilty

This topic contains 104 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sabina 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)

• Day#6

Week#1 weight 142.2 (-4.0 lbs loss)

I feel so much better and in control, now that I know how much I am eating and if I overeat I know how much I have to burn doing workout.

I did burn 400 cal on treadmill last night to cover for the extra pizza I ate.

I ended up having breakfast this morning. My sweet hubby had a nice breakfast ready for me in the morning. I felt bad to say no. I did a good morning workout. Today is my non-fasting day. I would try to stay between 1700-2000 cal.

Sabina

Day#7
    I had great fast day today, got my steps,really tired now!

Day#8

I had 13k steps, went for a run. Ate decent too.

Day#9
    I have been tracking very well, I am getting the hang of it. I have been staying within my calorie limit. I had 2 fast day under 500/ 1 day around 800 cal. My non fasting days are between 1700 to 2000 cal.

As for workouts, I got 80k steps this week. I also woke up every morning to get my workouts in.

I am very happy with my progress so far.
    Sabina

Day #11
    I missed to report yesterday and didn’t get my 10k steps. I did have a decent fasting day though.

Today I am back. I got my steps and a decent non fasting day. I am still tracking my food.

Sabina

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply.