MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,160 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 6 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 1,162 total)

• Day 15…NSW Australia…FD
    Just checking in. Have a good day everyone and bye for now!

Day 15 Australia FD

Must be the day for fasting! Everything has been going well. Can’t wait til lunch!!! Tried to convince OH to put Almond milk in his coffee this morning. He likes his coffee…so he didn’t. It’s one very quick way to kill a good coffee! Loving the days that I have enough calories to have normal milk.

Weight still slowly coming off. Waiting for the plateau or slight rise to happen…

Day 14 still for me, on the west coast of US- tried to be controlled day

And it was Pi day (3.14) I had a tiny piece of apple pie to celebrate.

On a trip with a foodie friend to Santa Barbara (lots of wine} and Los Angeles {lots of food and wine} for 6 days. I am trying to be controlled and mostly eat seafood and vegetables, but hard to resist all the fabulous wine around Santa Barbara. I’m not going try to do any FDs just CDs on this trip. Too much good food to fast! I weighed myself before I left and I am trying to be conscious about what I am eating on this trip. We are doing so much walking—at least 15000-20000 steps a day,, that’s twice as much as my usual, so it will be interesting to see how it all ends up when I weigh myself when I get home.

@mjrbcd44 — Loved hearing about the glorious Oregon coast a few days ago. I live in beautiful Colorado, but my parents live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I was out there a few weeks ago for my mother’s 96th birthday and drove them to the coast. Whenever I’m there we go to Depoe Bay and eat at the Tidal Rave restaurant, probably one of the most beautiful coastal views of any restaurant. I wish I could post a picture here so everyone could see how gorgeous it is. We saw whales spouting in the bay and sealions frolicking and ate fresh crab. Doesn’t get much better than that! Except maybe the trip that I am on now—fabulous views, seafood and loads of great wine too. Life is good. I love that I can make this WOL fit into life’s wonderful opportunities. My fat cells are having a nice vacation too—I guess I’m eating and drinking enough that I don’t feel them screaming. Just wait until I get home and I will torture them!

Wishing a wonderful day for everyone!

Day 15 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD

CD yesterday at just under 1000 calories. And now onto my final FD of the week. I will keep it liquid as much as possible, I really really want to breach that 134lb barrier by tomorrow. I feel slimmer, I look slimmer, I even thought I felt hard muscle around my abdomen yesterday 😳….the planks might be working 😄

@hyacinth, my goodness that wonderful description of Depoe Bay in Oregon has me wanting to hop on a transatlantic flight right now. Beautiful ☺️

@ Metatauta well done on the surprise FD..like you I prefer to have 5 days alcohol free as I really do feel so much better. It means then that I really enjoy my wine at the weekend. “When a pleasure becomes a habit it ceases to be a pleasure”, and I was heading that way with daily wine once 🍷

Having problems with my car and it’s off the road. Thank God I work locally in this rural area as there is no public transport. I could cycle to work over hills and dales in 20 minutes, or walk in about 45 minutes, but luckily one of my colleagues is collecting me. I was looking for a sign to make up my mind as to whether to look for another job or stay local, guess the car being out of action is the sign to stay!! If I was back working in the city I would be in trouble for sure 😨

Have a great day all. Adding myself to Day 15 Pocket Fasters

@camcd
    @daffodil2010

Day 15, Finland, FD

Feeling great today…weight down, sun is shining, and have decided to go back to my old job after new job not what I expected or hoped for. Less stress really helps lighten the mood.

Adding myself to Day 15 Pocket Fasters

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73

Have a great day everyone, may it be successful!

Day 15 Newcastle UK FD 🇬🇧.

Day 15, Newcastle UK, CD

Yesterday’s LFD turned into a CD as I started feeling unwell and did what my body told me. 2lb down this morning.

Thanks for all the kind words of support about my Dad and our old dog. All part of life’s tapestry.

Winter weather is returning this weekend and it’s already very cold and windy outside. Similar situation between UK and Russia – it’s all hugely worrying.

Day 15, London, UK, NFD (3rd of B2B2B)

@metatauta, I wish I could say I had tried LCHF whole-heartedly, I have dabbled, but with 5:2 working well the experiment was a bit lacklustre!!! The plan is to try it ‘full-on’ this weekend in preparation for my All inclusive week away with mum. I can’t very well skip breakfast or throw in a FD with her, so I’ll aim for HFLC for the week, and cross every crossable body part that I don’t reacquire any lbs!!!!

My mojo is officially back!!! My B2B2B is going swimmingly and I’m back in control of the numerous demons who outstayed their welcome after Xmas!!! I wouldn’t normally post daily or weekly losses, but the -3lbs so far this week, although normal for me on a B2B2B, is an eradication that I would halve or even obliterate during my 4 NFDs to come. So, I’m putting it out there ………………….. I MUST NOT REACQUIRE THESE 3LBS OVER THE NEXT 4 NFDs!!!!!

@hyacinth, I loved your descriptive post, Oregon’s going onto the bucket list I think!!! I loved your ….. “And it was Pi day (3.14) I had a tiny piece of apple pie to celebrate.” I’ve had a few eight days where I ate everything in sight to celebrate!!!!!! 😄

Enjoy the day everyone, we’ve got this!!!!!!

Many thanks to @penz and @annemarilyn for the kind welcome back!

Had a successful FD yesterday and will have another today. So glad to be back! I really need to buckle down and eradicate the extra pounds which have accumulated since October, but also reach my goal set last year. I managed to reach 59 Kg ..130 pounds, in October and have gained over 5 Kg,.. 11 pounds back!
    So that’s my goal again, onwards and downwards!

Day 15, UK, FD
    77.9 kg. I didn’t manage to stay off the wine yesterday, but scales stayed the same. Hopefully a good FD today will give me a bit of leeway over the w/e.

Day 15 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Day 5 of FMD. The finishing line is in sight. Still doing OK, better than I expected really.

@hyacinth Oregon has never been on my holiday wish list till now, it sounds wonderful.

One day at a time, we can do this 😊

Day 15…..Florida…..FD

I screwed up my FD all week, so Imgoing to try for another one again today. Still hovering about 2lbs from where I want to be come my girls vacation.

@hyacinth……I appreciate a look into your thought about our WOL and vacation. It’s helping me formulate a plan for when I go….. quick question is your name in refrence to keeping up apprences? My sister loves this show, still to this day she’s always called me and my OH hyacinth and Richard, she and her OH are diasy and Onslow and my other sister is Rose. When we all lived closer, we used to get together and play our roles…..It definitely was a family fun time!
    I miss those times together and when I saw your call name those memories came to the surface.

@kerryn…….I work locally as well, actually less than a five minute drive door to door. I use to work closer to the city but I’m glad to work close. The drive and traffic were never as relaxing as I wanted them to be.

My prayers with those who are dealing with life’s many wonders and issues!

When someone yells stop, I Don’t know if it’s in the name of Love, it’s hammer time or I should collaborate and listen!

Day 15 – London – FD

Adding myself to today’s pocket list
    @camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89

Good luck to those fasting today! I’m on my second fast of the week. After a big dinner last night, I’m already enjoying fasting this morning!

Looking forward to making chicken and veg soup for dinner tonight!

Day 15, Amsterdam – FD

Off to the mountains tomorrow so trying to tie up everything at work first, we’ve been super quiet and then suddenly now 3 new projects have started, so it’s a bit hectic timing.

FD going well so far! I had a handful of soya beans (dried but not salted) earlier.

Those doing B@B@B – wow I’m impressed. I think I might have to do it myself when I get back from skiing! Any tips on how to get through most appreciated.

Good luck all fasters today. I’m adding myself to the pocket list 🙂

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89

Day 15, FD, US

Feeling a bit lighter in myself today. Perhaps a woosh is coming on? Let’s hope the scales have some real good news for me tomorrow.

Good lunck everyone!

Day 15 USA (Illinois) FD

Going to do a FD today as it really is my only possibility for nearly a week.

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89
    @catch87
    @songbirdme

Onward and downward.

Day 15 FD North Canton OH

Day 15 Stevensville Maryland USA CFD

Yesterday was a nice CNFD I stayed well below my TDEE’s for goal weight. Feeling much lighter and my cloths are becoming very loose. Look forward to having to shop for new spring cloths, I am down 2 dress sizes and I have only been doing this WOL since January of this year. Looking forward to my scales tomorrow.

Adding myself to the pocket list, it really helps me.

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89
    @catch87
    @songbirdme
    @diana123

I might not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday. Have a great day/night everyone.

Day 15 – Altanta, GA, USA – FD

Yesterday was also a fast day as i was not sure if i could do it today but here i’m doing my 2nd fast day in a row. I ate around 505 calories yesterday for dinner and today also i plan to eat the same amount.

Adding myself to the pocket list:-

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89
    @catch87
    @songbirdme
    @diana123
    @mishty

Good Luck everyone

Day 15, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Snowing again!🌨☃️ We need the water but I prefer rain and 🥀 Mid March. I will be snow shoveling soon.

Have a good Thursday everyone!⚘⚘⚘

Day 15 UK FD

Yesterday turned into a CD, not that the evening splurge of oatbread & butter felt v controlled – I had my 500 cottage cheese salad at lunchtime and came home hungry. But after an unplanned extra FD on Tuesday that’ll still be 3 FD for the week, and hopefully bump off the plateau.

Looking back at the tracker – thank you to whowever suggested that! – I can see that while it’s felt like a plateau for ages I’ve actually lost 6lbs in Dec, 5 in January and 4 in February. If I carry on with that trajectory it’ll be 3lbs in March, taking me to my goal for the month of 11st 7lbs – slow but steadier than i’d realised.

Yesterday a jersey dress arrived that i’d bought from Ebay – a size 16 White Stuff dress & it was not very flattering at all! Today I tried on an old size 14 Jigsaw corduroy skirt and fitted back into that for the first time in a couple of years – a useful reminder not to look too hard at numbers, and to keep on keeping on. I’ll be interested in seeing if anything has gone down this week after 3 FD and 2 CD.

I’ve got a big form to complete today re disability support – ironically with a broken wrist! It’s quite depressing to be focusing on what I can’t do when I’m one of nature’s optimists, and a bit of a shock to read my GP’s supporting letter. But the sun is shining ahead of this weekend’s snow & sub-zero temperatures, so that’s cheered me up. Planning to sleep A LOT once I get it done!

@daffodil2010 thank you, short talk went miraculously well despite being unscripted for the first time. Well done on the plank progress! I occasionally feel the hint of muscles from adapted yoga, and it’s wonderful.
    @hyacinth – wonderful descriptions of the Oregon coast, now on my bucket list too
    @kerryn73 good luck in your new/old job 🙂
    @flourbaby delighted to hear your mojo is flourshing
    @missybear well done on reaching day 5 of FMD – what an achievement!
    @diana123 amazing progress to lose 2 dress sizes in 2.5 months – Wow!

Adding myself to today’s pocket list:-

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89
    @catch87
    @songbirdme
    @diana123
    @mishty
    @basyjames
    @penz
    @bert1802
    @@missybear
    @bigviking
    @mia139
    @stevetoon taxi driver
    @arelkade
    @jemimapuddleduck
    @michelinme

ccco USA Day 15 NFD

Just checking in. This new diet is a low carb high protein diet. In the first week I can’t eat fruit or starchy veggies! Oddly, I am more tired with this diet than when I fast! LOL

ShingThing: I placed the star on each calendar day I succeed! LOL I used to do that for various reasons years ago for my children! These stars myst be at least 25 years old, so I am putting them to good use. Looks like I will get another star today!

Good luck everyone for a great day today!

Day 15 – USA – NFD

@ccco – just read your post and wondering if your meals include healthy fats? The low-carb, moderate protein, healthy fat regimen has a combination of macronutrient percentages that are tailored to your goals and your current weight. I hope I’m not throwing cold water on your chef’s efforts, but it’s free to look up lectures about it by Dr. Eric Berg, Dr. Jason Fung, Dr. Stephen Phinney on YouTube, as well as many low carb/keto sites (KetoConnect, Ruledme.com, DietDoctor.com. If you leave out the healthy fats in your diet, too much protein (you said high protein, right?) will turn into too much glucose in your system and undo what you are aiming for.

metatauta: Thanks for responding. No. I have plenty of healthy fats. The carbs are low but not nonexistent. Right now (for one week only), my sugar is limited, no starchy veggies or fruit! It seems to be going well! 🙂 I will read that site, though!

I just realized – congratulations to ME!

Two years ago (“beware the Ides of March”) I started my 5:2 journey! From March 15 to December 15 I lost 35 pounds and have managed to keep it off since then! Maintenance still requires vigilance for anyone who cares to hear my humble opinion!

Day 15 – SW WA USA – NFD

After a good FD yesterday, keeping it controlled today hopefully into the end of 1/4 celebration this evening.

@hyacinth – The restaurant at Depoe Bay sounds lovely! I’ll keep it in mind for future ocean road trips. I agree that the Oregon coast is breathtaking!

@daffodil2010 – I echo the stay local idea of your car. I went from some treacherous driving of 1/2 hour up to an hour in some teaching positions to a 2 mi. trip or 4 to 5 minutes at my present and final full time teaching job. It’s so nice even to slip home for lunch at times if I desire.

@songbirdme – congrats on 2yrs on 5:2 and for getting the weight off and being vigilant to keep it off.

Together we are stronger!

Day 15 UK NFD

Tuesday and Wednesday were both FDs. Today should come in under 1000 cals so I’m really hoping for a drop on the scales on Saturday. I’m not tempting fate with an early weigh in!

Even managed to keep to my plan yesterday despite a friend upsetting me with her thoughtless comments. Yoga relaxed me so I didn’t retaliate! Maybe my mojo is definitely back as well @flourbaby.

@hyacinth – I’ve just googled Oregon and it’s stunning. Maybe one for the future.

Keep well everyone & keep going.

Day 16 Australia NFD (End of first week of trying the 5:2 diet)

In general it appears to be working. I would say that I’ve lost 2kg this week (the scales bounced up the day before I started) – I would have been happy with 1kg. Unfortunately the scales did bounce this morning – which was a surprise after having a FD. I went 50 calories over in the end as I was hungry and studying and needing something to keep me awake so I had a coffee with watered down milk to cool it enough to drink it!

Do many others have days that bounce up after a FD?

@hyacinth – I must say I am incredibly jealous of your trip. It sounds great.
    @songbirdme – Congratulations on the 2 years – so worth it!

I can’t remember who was talking about the LCHF diet – I tried it before I tried this one. I tried it for about 1.5months last year and then again this year. I tend to lose about 1kg each time but, in the end it was my calories that needed to shift down a little more. Because we don’t eat fish as much (like salmon) I struggled to find enough healthy fats. It worked well for my OH and others that I know though, I just found the high caloried high fat foods weren’t enough to keep me feeling full – not that I went above my calories, but it was just frustrating that it didn’t move more.

2nd post very busy of late haven’t had a chance to look at posts. NFD today always a NFD Thursday.

Day 13 – 15 – UK – NFD

Sorry for being AWOL over the past couple of days but life was just busy!

Had a great FD on Day 12 – 204 cals in total
    Day 13 was a feast day and as a result Day 14 and 15 have been CD so hopefully no damage done as I’m not sure if I can fit in another FD this week but perhaps Saturday might end up as one…….

Had a fab day out today with some girlfriends shopping for a dress for my niece’s wedding next month in Australia – found a gorgeous dress in Phase Eight – dress in magenta lace, featuring a peplum hem and a V-back plus a semi-sheer yoke and seamed at the waist (Sabby Lace Dress for those in the UK who know the shop) and a size 8 fitted like a glove and I’m accesoring with navy blue instead of the usual black as it really lifts the colour or so my friends told me……..and I loved it too 💃

We also had a lovely lunch before doing a bit more window shopping and finished the day off with a coffee and a relax before heading home – a real feel good day!

@michelinme – lovely positive post and choosing self care over food indulgence – how wonderful 🤗
    @metatauta – I saw this and thought of you 1.5 months into your separation “She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way she adjusted her sails” remember that you are stronger than you think xx
    @okeydokey – it is lovely to have you with us once more – I love your positive attitude during emotionally difficult times – stay strong 🤗
    @cornish-jane – good to hear that your flu ended up being only a 24hr thing and that you are recovered
    @toddybear – how great that this group got you through your 5k training run ☺️
    @debster251 – the idea of happy wrinkles made me smile ☺️
    @shinything – great going with your 36hr FD
    @catch87 – safe drive tomorrow evening and I’m sure you will have a fab time skiing ⛷
    @missybear – looking forward to hearing the full outcome of your FMD
    @suresh3101 – good to hear that March is back on track for you
    @mari84 – we have got hold of you – hopefully we can get you through your FDs until your Easter break
    @annach – great to see a post from you – I thought we had lost you x
    @mia139 – Welcome back – I remember you from previous challenges last year – I have added you to the spreadsheet if you want to use it
    @Strawberriesandcream – sounds like a fab weekend and I hope your Dad’s Blood Pressure gets sorted out and sorry to hear about your doggie
    @songbirdme – that was a good escape for you! and I totally agree that maintenance needs vigilance!!!
    @fivetwofan5252 – love how you regrouped from the FMD that made you feel unwell – great positive attitude
    @diana123 – well done on your 40hr Fast
    @ccco – great to see you got over your blip with a great FD
    @hyacinth – enjoy your 6 day trip with good food and wine no guilt and if needed you can press that RESET button with a good FD on your return
    @flourbaby – good to hear that you found your MOJO

Hope everyone is on track for their March goals and if not there is still 1/2 of the month left……. It’s never too late to press that RESET button!
    You are all capable of amazing things and in the words of Confucius ” It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop”

Day 15, UK, FD

Its been a successful fast day, under 500 cal so far, happy with that 🙂
    I’m thinking I might do another 36 hours fast, all I need to do is skip breakfast, which in not a problem for me since I’m not bothered about breakfast.

@at you are a wonderful hostess , never miss anything, always commenting on everyone’s post 💐

@daffodil2010 I’m having car troubles too, and my car is off the toad too. I hate when that happens 🙁 , love the comfort of my car.

Have a great day/evening everyone ❤

ccco USA Day 15 NFD

The day went well with me coming in at about 1000 calories. See you all tomorrow! Stay strong!

Day 15 FD Oregon USA

@Hyacinth– will definitely check that restaurant out next time we are in Depoe Bay! Glad I could bring back some happy memories for you. 🐳

And to all of my UK friends…the welcome mat is out! Put Oregon on your bucket list and head over! 🦆🌊☂️🌦️

@at your dress sounds lovely. I have a favorite Navy dress that I can’t wait to get back into. Solid 10 pounds away but I always feel “smart” in it.🌠

@Songbirdme–congrats on your anniversary!! What wonderful success!!🎵🏆

@flourbaby-goodonya’!! 3 pounds after the last month! Real mojo!🎆
    @daffodil2010- you will hit your number! You have been really diligent these last weeks. 💐

Adding myself to the pocket list today. A little late but still at it. 6:15 and I have had approximately 400 calories.

Just want to keep it below 800.

Tomorrow will be my first weigh in for a couple? Few? Weeks…after gallbladder and other derailments just gave myself a pass. Hopefully the number will show no gain. That would be progress for the last two weeks.

@camcd
    @daffodil2010
    @kerryn73
    @nelly89
    @catch87
    @songbirdme
    @diana123
    @mishty
    @basyjames
    @penz
    @bert1802
    @@missybear
    @bigviking
    @mia139
    @stevetoon taxi driver
    @arelkade
    @jemimapuddleduck
    @michelinme
    @mjrbcd44

“Old ways won’t open new doors.”

Day 16 NFD Country West Australia
    Day 15 – successful FD
    Good to be back on track and eating and fasting sensibly

Day 16 – Japan – LFD 83.6kg (#16 in 2018)

Not much fasting this year but I’m starting to see deeper winkles in my belly fat. I only have a couple handfuls but it has been slow to get rid of.

Day 15 – Nebraska, USA – NFD

Hello all! I haven’t been on in a while. Happy to report I am down 8 pounds since first of February. I am enjoying this new life style of eating. Hope everyone is doing well.

Day 15 Lancaster, PA USA FD

I’ve been able to stay under 500 cals. today woohoo! ✨🎶
    @at Thank-you for your kind words. ✨
    Congratulations🎶 🎉✨ @scribbleartist !!
    I think my daughter and I have the flu of some sort… it’s so much easier to not eat when you don’t feel up to doing much … and don’t feel like eating. 🤣 It’s much easier for me to fast on days like today. This evening I tried a recipe of fresh beets in the Ipot. 2 slices of beet with a slice of goat cheese and drizzle of raspberry dressing, green leaf lettuce on the side. Kept the calories low and I think it was good for my liver and gallbladder. @booperdooper and @fordprefect liked it too!

✨Warm wishes around the Globe; 🤝Holding hands, we got this! ✨🌜✨☀️🌞

Day 15–USA—tried to be cd

@daffodil2010 and others—glad many of you are looking forward to visiting Oregon! I’m looking forward to visiting where you live. I haven’t been to Ireland, but look forward to visiting soon, possibly in September or October. As with many Americans, I have a mixture of heritages, but a good portion of Irish—fair skin and red hair. I know I’ll look like a local. Also there seem to be quite a few Australians here and that’s also on my travel list for the not too distant future.

I walked almost 20,000 steps around Santa Barbara, California today. Such a beautiful city. We need photos on this site. I would love to see where everyone lives and visits. Didn’t eat all day until a great dinner of cioppino and local wine.

Wishing a great day for everyone!

Day 16 (day 3 for me!) UK CFD

Thank you @at for hosting this month and adding me to the spreadsheet. I will update it with my progress so far! Getting right back into the swing of this. The fast days have slipped on like a well worn pair of slippers and am enjoying the feeling of “lightness ” even after only two days! This forum is definately the best way I know to maintain progress and “keep on keeping on”!

Day 16, Finland, NFD

Successful FD yesterday, and only 600g away from my March target! A shame I have the weekend off, harder to control…but being so close to goal for the month is encouraging.

I love reading the clothes success stories. I have a pair of jeans, actually 2 pairs, in my cupboard which are my wish pants. My first target is a black pair which I would love to have on by summer, and the second is an Australian size 16 which I haven\t fit into for many years, but I want to wear when my mum comes in December.

Have a great day everyone!

Day 16 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Woo hoo!!! As I clamber over the plateau precipice I solemnly salute all you foot soldiers on this forum who helped me in the resolve to GET OFF THE PLATEAU 💃

Good FD yesterday, was liquid until around 7pm when I was just too cold fur ant more herbal read, so I made a bowl of oat bran porridge, sprinkle of nutmeg, and that warmed me up. Rewarded with a 1.25 pound loss, so that’s about 3 in total this week and I am off the plateau.

Oh look, here comes the weekend 🍷 PLUS it’s St Patrick’s Day tomorrow 🍻☘☘☘

But I am in a good place now for the weekend. There will be a gain but it will go.

Day 16…NSW Australia…NFD
    Hi everyone.
    Just checking in.
    Bye for now!

Day 16 Newcastle UK NFD 🇬🇧.
    Heavy wind and rain all day yesterday and it looks like More today I just want to go and hide I need loads of comfort food lol.
    I feel like my week is going well so I need to stay focused.

Day 16, Cornwall UK, NFD

2 good fast days this week, but the weekly weigh-in shows no weight loss this week. But I did lose 0.5cm off my bum! I am riding the waves of weight loss a bit better now. Half way through the month and half way to my monthly target – so just have to keep going.

Only one explanation – sourdough bread. Just too nice. Especially with peanut butter. And the freezer has packed up so the bread looks longingly at me when I should be binning the excess.

Its a glorious day today – brilliant blue sea – so I’ll get out with the dog today and get some fresh air.

Day 16, UK, NFD
    78.5 kg. Yesterday’s FD was good (600 kcal), so disappointed to see the scales up this morning. Probably Wednesday’s wine catching up with me…

Day 16, London, UK, NFD,

Quick check-in before heading off to Pilates.

@songbirdme, congratulations on your 2 year anniversary!!!! Such a fabulous achievement and advert for this WOL!!!!

@saffy420, fingers crossed the mojo stays put this time!!!!!

@at, Wow, size 8, you’re another fantastic advert for this WOL…………… inspiring!!!

@daffodil2010, I think we were holding hands as we both jumped off of the plateau, Phew!!!! So glad my mojo resurfaced, there was a lot of self-pity & hand wringing going on rather than the a*se kicking I needed to actually look at NFD consumption (gorging!!!). I have to say it …………….. thank goodness I’m not Irish (I know, everyone and there mother wants to be Irish!!!) because St Patricks Day would be ANOTHER excuse to derail myself!!!!

@cornish-jane, I walk past an artisan bakery every day at work and look lovingly and longingly at the sourdough in the window, ignoring the whispering from EVERYTHING in there!!! Thankfully I never learnt the art of breadmaking!!!!!

Well, I’ve got to get going, have a great Friday everyone, stay strong!!!!

Day 16 North Canton OH FD!

March 16……Florida……FD

I’m looking forward to a very nice weekend, so TGIF! I’m looking to do another FD today. I have a few errands today on my down time, so I’m going to try and get at least 50% of them done I’m my lunch hour. Which means, I’ll be enjoying a liguid lunch.

Running a bit late this AM, I hope. Everyone has a great day!

When someone yells stop, I don’t know if it’s in the name of Love, it’s hammer time or I should collaborate and listen!

Day 16 – UK – Reading – NFD

Just checking in. It’s been a rubbish week for me, I haven’t managed a single FD due to illness. It seems its too difficult to have a cold and fast at the same time. At least for me. I’d be interested if anyone else has toughed it out through a FD whilst sneezing and wheezing ….

Well done to all those doing better than me. Next week is another week …

Day 16, NFD, US

Successful FD yesterday tho I did succomb to the siren call of the peanut butter jar. Still, as I do LFDs, a spoonful (filled!) of PB does not undo the FD.

AND, best news of all, the scales confirmed my sense that I was a little lighter on my toes. A new time low! 🙂 Well, only 100g lighter than at the beginning of the month, but as my weight is moving in the right direction, I will take that as a victory.

I’m meeting some friends tomorrow at a local Irish pub so I fully expect the day will comprise of lots of beer and EFS!!! I am already anticipating Monday’s reset button. But as we all know, this flexibility and allowance for party days, is what makes 5:2 great.

avagreatweekend everyone!

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 1,162 total)

You must be logged in to reply.