MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,160 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 6 years ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1,151 through 1,162 (of 1,162 total)

• The March Challenge has officially ended!

After a CD yesterday (and yes it did include 🍷) but weight this morning had dropped a further 0.4kg from yesterday’s weight to 52.8kg – aiming for another CD today and a FD on Monday taking me into after I get on that plane on Tuesday before I break my fast………I have been treated to a business class flight on Emirates A380 (such a treat) so I plan to enjoy the bubbly and good food they offer but I have to remember that I have this lovely cocktail dress to fit in for the wedding a week today……….

@califdreamer – Isn’t maintenance great? I am very much like you in my fasting and eating by the sounds of it – I love my 2 x FD each week as it gives me the freedom on my NFD – I fit in my English size 8 or 10 depending on style, cut or design and I am full of energy and loving life. I am now entering in my 16th month of maintenance and I tend to sit around 52-54kg have never gone above the 55kg alert weight I set for myself in that time – This WOL does work 💃
    @molij – I agree with @songbirdme, go through that wardrobe and give or sell clothes that are way too big now and slowly build up a new wardrobe in a size that now flatters you – such a great feeling! After all none of us are going back to where we used to be……..
    @scribbleartist – good to hear that you are still with us and will be joining us in April too 🤗

Well here we are on the last day of the March 2018 Challenge – Thank you to everyone who participated and helping everyone “Marching along” has been such a positive experience ☺️ I loved getting to know you all, some shared a lot, others just posted in daily and some posted ad hoc but I believe that we all gained something no matter how much or how little we posted. No judgement given, just understanding, hugs, guidance and immense support for each other – our small global community could teach the world a thing or two!!!!! TOGETHER WE ARE DEFINITELY STRONGER

Remember “If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now”

March was a disaster for me. Final weight this morning of 82.0kg. Arid April, here I come!

Final post for March

Started 138.5
    Ended 138.3

Thanks again @at – safe and enjoyable flight xx

@at. Thanks for hosting March. Greatly appreciated. And I agree – our online community which is so supportive could definitely teach the world a thing or two. I’ve never read anything here which could even faintly be regarded as trolling or bullying, it’s not that difficult to support other people and wish the best for them.
    Thanks everybody for the daily support. Hope we all have a great April. H

Final post

First of all, a big thank you to @at for being such a wonderful host🌷

Starting weight March 1st: 91.0kg
    End weight April 1st: 86.6kg

March was definitely a better month for me than February, lost 4.4kg, making 18.2kg since November 2017. Still struggling with the sugar dragon though, managed to have 15 sugar free days, which is not even close to my goal of 26… But happy with this months loss and very thankful for the support of this fantastic forum💜

Happy Easter everyone🐣🌼 See you all in April!

Back from Easter break. Update on a less fruitful March month.
    Weight as of 02-03-2018 was 77.7kgs
    Weight as of 03-04-2018 is 76.9 kgs.
    Not a kilo down, shame on me. Let down myself a lot.
    But happy that i didnt let the weight shoot up. Hope April is good!!
    Well done to everyone who achieved the target for March.

Thanks to @at for hosting the March challenge. I joined halfway through the month and didn’t make much headway I’m afraid. But planning to make a fresh start in April and regain the enthusiasm I had last year!

Hi @at, I didn’t post through the month, but was still keeping up with the challenge (I’m a “quiet” follower…).
    I slipped this past week because of the Easter break but also because I felt I needed a bit of a break from the discipline. Will get back in sixth gear on Thursday!
    I’ll join the April challenge.

Hi @at, I didn’t post through the month, but was still keeping up with the challenge (I’m a “quiet” follower…).
    I slipped this past week because of the Easter break but also because I felt I needed a bit of a break from the discipline. Will get back in sixth gear on Thursday!
    I’ll join the April challenge.

Thanks to @at for hosting the March challenge.

Started at 156 lbs
    Ended at 151.8 lbs

Great flight to Australia but woke up early this morning 5.30 local time so thought I would pop back on here to see if any more posts – Thank you all who participated int the March Challenge – it was great to have your company – hopefully you will carry on and join us in the April Challenge with @shinything

@bigviking – see you in the April Challenge – go you with your Arid April too – can’t join on that one as I’m on holidays in Australia for the month!
    @Strawberriesandcream @emma-taylor @mia139 – see you all in April – “Together We Are Stronger”
    @borealis – well done on shifting that 4.4kg
    @suresh3101 – don’t beat yourself up – join us in April for a goo month
    @fffrancesca – keep popping in to read the posts and write something every now and then to let us know how you are doing
    @mishty – 4.2lbs vanished – great job – see you in April

Thank you @at for hosting March…I think I forgot to thank you! I keep the saying you gave me on a little post-it on my computer. xoxo

Viewing 12 posts - 1,151 through 1,162 (of 1,162 total)

You must be logged in to reply.