MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,160 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 551 through 600 (of 1,162 total)

• Day 13, Amsterdam FD

Oops forgot to add myself before! Nice to see so many others going for it today as well 🙂

@daffodil2010
    @bigviking
    @ktcaroline
    @toddybear
    @fivetwofan5252
    @diana
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @borealis
    @redrockgirl302
    @mjrbcd44
    @catchands87

Adding myself to the pocket list!

@daffodil2010
    @bigviking
    @ktcaroline
    @toddybear
    @fivetwofan5252
    @diana
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @borealis
    @redrockgirl302
    @mjrbcd44
    @catchands87
    @nelly89

Today is a Monday fast day do-over! Fasting was going great yesterday – I had my light salad dinner and then decided to devour 1/4 of warm choc fudge cake and vanilla ice-cream! But I don’t feel bad at all! – I had been craving a dessert all last week and now I’ve had it, I don’t want anymore!

So fasting is going successfully today and I already have dinner planned!

Keep fasting everyone! You’re doing great!! 😀

Day 13 UK FD

Yesterday’s FD was good enough at just under 800 calories.

My evening meeting in town unexpectedly provided sandwiches, cake & fruit – all of which I cheerfully declined as a gluten-free faster. Managed to smilingly hand round plates to the others and help clear away afterwards.
    But I got SOOOOO Stressed by unexpected things, a very critical colleague and my own mounting fatigue and sense of pending doom with stressful workload, it’s quite miraculous that I didn’t listen to the deafening call for sugar and carbs. It took every ounce of mindfulness, willpower and the knowledge of Monday’s pocket list – thank you!

I came home and ate two slices of gf oat bread and butter, a hard boiled egg, a quorn chicken fillet with paprika and spinach with a little butter, a nuked banana with ff greek yogurt and cacao powder – which amazingly added up to 799 calories!

I drank 3litres fizzy water yesterday, could possibly have drunk more but still felt bloated after the bread. This morning I woke up feeling different – as tho my fat suit was shrinking in the night. Not weighed or measured yet since Friday, but decided to go with the flow and have another FD today. I’ve only done B2B x2 previously, both times unplanned, and both times it worked really well. Seeing as how I really need brain and energy this week it seemed like an opportunity to go in the opposite direction to sugar and carbs. I’m only hoping i don’t get massive joint pain etc that I got the first time round.

A scary event tonight – out and about on my own among strangers, with a short speech to make. Better done hungry, but I’ll take some bread, an egg, carrot sticks and fruit in case I want to break my fast on the journey home.

Sending love to all, hope you have good days whatever shape they are!

Adding myself to today’s fasting pocket list

@daffodil2010
    @bigviking
    @ktcaroline
    @toddybear
    @fivetwofan5252
    @diana
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @borealis
    @redrockgirl302
    @mjrbcd44
    @catchands87
    @nelly89
    @michelinme

ccco USA Day 13 FD

Just checking in! Except for a slight headache, this fast is going very well! It looks like it will be my longest water fast yet! Have a great day everyone! 🙂

Day 13 California FD

I’ve been traveling for business most of the past week, but home now. I delayed my usual Monday FD and am doing it today instead.

@daffodil2010
    @bigviking
    @ktcaroline
    @toddybear
    @fivetwofan5252
    @diana
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @borealis
    @redrockgirl302
    @mjrbcd44
    @catchands87
    @nelly89
    @michelinme
    @califdreamer

Daffodil: Could you put me on your pocket FD list? I still can’t seem to copy and paste correctly! 🙁

Day 12 and 13 LFD with just a little broth. Seems I’m not the only one eliminating food. I had an outbreak of urticaria last week, worse for years so didn’t post etc. Want to eat my arm off

Day 13 – SW WA USA – NFD

Broke my LFD with some mixed nuts mid morning; just the pick-me-up needed. Liquids consumed were: water, coffee with a little heavy cream or nut milk, herbal tea, and broth. I was delighted to have the weekend indulgences taken care of by the LFD. Now to continue the week with sound decisions.

Not a problem about getting the condolences confused. I do appreciate the wonderful support from you all.

@michelinme – good for you for resisting at your mtg last night! Wishing you all the best on tonight’s event. We’re cheering you on!

@ccco – I added you to the pocket list for today.

Pocket list for 3/13 Tuesday:
    @daffodil2010
    @bigviking
    @ktcaroline
    @toddybear
    @fivetwofan5252
    @diana
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @borealis
    @redrockgirl302
    @mjrbcd44
    @catchands87
    @nelly89
    @michelinme
    @ccco

Day 13 Las Vegas NV FD

I’ve been eating way too much since I came off my 5 day fast. Making it stop today! Doing a 700 calorie day and so far so good.

Day13, Gozo Malta, fd

Fasting at 850 calories

Good evening/night everyone

Day 13 Lancaster, PA USA FD
    Only water and sugar free lemon and water so far…
    @shinything Thank-you✨ Good for you on your 36 hour fast! 🎶☀️
    @annemarilyn …. and I was missing my family. 😊✨☀️ I’m glad to have a soft place to rest, check out how everybody is doing and reconnect with my fasting goals .✨💛✨ I’ve learned even more how healthy fasting is good for the circulation and the heart! ✨💛✨
    @debster251 Thank-you! Surgery went well. He’s got Physical Therapy, Rehab and recovery to do now. ✨prayers ✨ 🙏
    @missybear Wishing you well on your FMD!
    @bert1802 Glad to hear your son gave you a new cell phone. ✨ That’s helpful.😊
    @daffodil2010 @diana123 Thank-you for sharing about your bone broth. I enjoy making bone broth with the T bone of the steak (cut bones from the butcher also) and veggies shitaki mushrooms no or low salt beef broth and spices in my Ipot. Then I add the cut steak in at the end. It’s healthy and our family loves it. I usually make it once a week. 😋✨💛

✨🎶Wishing us all well on our Journey together.✨🎶

✨🎶It’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right
    I hope you have the time of your life✨🎶 – Green Day

Day 14 Gold Coast CD

A reasonable CD yesterday, stayed about 900 cals. Scales steady. Will be trying to eliminate any snacking today.

Day 14…NSW Australia…NFD
    Just checking in!
    Bye for now

Day 14 North Wales FD
    Doing my second fast day today instead of tomorrow. Having a day out in Chester tomorrow with my sister.

Hi

I was part of these monthly forums last year from March till October and found them really helpful and lost around 10kg. Then holidays and life intervened and I stopped following. Am now ready to get back to winning ways, hopefully, and would like to start again. I know it’s half way through this month so if I can’t be added to the list I will just keep track myself and update my progress here!

I have really missed all the support from the forums so looking forward again to reconnecting with the amazing people here.

My starting weight this morning is 64.6 Kg and would like to get to 59 Kg. I have set a target to lose 1.6 Kg by the end of March. Ambitious I know but hopefully will spur me on and any loss will be good.
    Starting with FD today and tomorrow.

Will now try to catch up with all the postings in March!

Day 14, Cornwall UK, NFD

Just recovered from a strange 24-hr flu. I had the full symptoms of cold, aching body with fever. And it was gone the next day. I wonder if I had Keto-flu? Or I have a super-charged immune system from my fasting! Glad its over either way.

I’ve been having an internal chat to my snack dragon 😈the last few days. Its not my only problem with food but it needs to stop if I am going to have any control of my weight. Why do I reach for the food cupboard inbetween meals when I’m not hungry? Its a really stupid thing to do! Is it just a bad habit, avoiding doing something else, etc? Is there anyone out there who had this problem and fixed it? I need some hope!

Day 14 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – CD

Morning all. Two good FD’s and today a CD of less than 1000 calories. Final FD of the week tomorrow and I plan/hope to break the 134 barrier by Friday finally taking me OFF this plateau 🤗

I had quite a restless night, was lying awake for two hours from around 1am, my mind a whirl with things. As I get up at 5.30am the little sleep I got from 4am has not rested me. Oh well. But I have thought some things through as I lay there, so feeling better about the future and life in general. I am an optimist anyway and rarely worry about things so this was unusual.

Though I must say that sleep has been quite restless for the past couple of weeks. No FD today so maybe that will help?

@debster251 we have chicken very often too, so my next attempt at broth will be chicken. I will follow the recipes that you and @emma Taylor suggested as they are simple and more my type of taste. I don’t even like parsnips so putting a lot in with my inaugural beef bone broth has sullied the taste somewhat 😕
    @diana123 and @shinything thanks also for your broth recipes…..I will try again at the weekend as I want to get the health benefits. All I could taste was the parsnip when I drank the broth…….doh 🙄

Also, I noticed a slight rash on my tummy yesterday, nothing major, but the on,y thing different I had had was bone broth. Hope it’s not related. Gad, all this taking notice of my body has me noticing so much more than usual 😁

Still waiting for my kefir and yoghurt starter kits. I have bought glass containers for the first batches and looking forward to trying them out. My poor DH is frightened I will make him my official tester ha ha. He eats ANYTHING but shied away from the gelatinous look of my beef bone broth in the fridge 😄

Have a great Wednesday everyone. Today is a good day to have a good day.

Day 14, UK, NFD
    77.9kg. Probably got closer to 1,000 kcal than 0 yesterday, so not a huge change in weight. The important thing today will be to remember to leave the wine alone this evening. Another FD tomorrow should hopefully set me up for the w/e.

Day 14 – UK – Reading – FD

I’ve been rubbish all week. I don’t think having a curry on a FD is allowed? So no change in weight, and trying again today.

Pocket list:
    @molij
    @KTaroline

Day 14, Finland, NFD

I have had 2 failed attempts at FD this week. I don’t know why it is so much more difficult to fast when i am at home in the evenings…but much easier to fast at work. Having a NFD today and will have a definite FD tomorrow and maybe again on Friday if I succeed tomorrow. My weight is going down however, and feeling good so no bad feelings.

I haven’t managed to keep up with the posts…so many! But that is great! Congratulations though to everyone who is having success! And for those that aren’t, stay strong it will happen….so I keep telling myself!

Have a great day everyone!

Day 14 Newcastle UK FD 🇬🇧.
    Lovely day today in Newcastle although it is very cold spring has definitely not sprung yet. And the weather forecast is for snow at the weekend.

Day 14, Newcastle, LFD

Back from a great long weekend staying with friends and attending the C2C festival 3 nights in a row. The highlight was Tim McGraw and Faith Hill but it was also fantastic seeing Emmylou Harris for my very first time. I’d seen Tim McGraw twice at previous C2Cs, but I have to say – having his wife by his side made it the best ever. Last night we were out for my longest ever friend’s 60th birthday. We met when I was 4 and she was 6. A lovely night. Needless to say, my LFD today is much needed as I do not like being 2.5lbs into the 10 stone category 2 days in a row. The lack of exercise over the last 4 weeks as a result of my broken foot have not helped. Another two weeks to go.

My Dad is not too well and OH is taking him for blood tests this morning. His BP has been way too high the last 4 days but the GP couldn’t get to the bottom of it yesterday. Our lovely old doggie is going downhill fast and various symptoms are leading us to the conclusion that something that ought not to be there is growing quite quickly and causing things that ought not to be happening to happen.

I haven’t managed to keep up with posts while away but it’s good to be back.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.” – Stephen Hawking 8/1/1942 – 13/3/2018. May he RIP.

Day 14, Gozo Malta, fd

Aiming for a fd of 800 calories. I have a sore throat and I’m babysitting my first born daughter s son who is sick, poor dear.

Have a great Wednesday everyone. Onwards and downwards.

Day 14, London, NFD

Well done to those who fasted yesterday and good luck to those fasting today!

Yesterday was the most difficult fast I’ve had all month, I was constantly hungry all day and nothing would distract me! However I made it to 5.30pm where I usually break my fast with an apple on my way home from work, I then made a chicken breast and spinach curry with brown rice and I’ve packed the rest for my lunch today.

I’ve had breakfast today for the first time since I started this plan, and I actually feel sick now, I fancied a boiled egg and brown pitta sandwich but now I feel weighed down! So going to divide my lunch into an even smaller portion post gym this afternoon.

I’m happy that post fast days I now don’t feel the need to overeat, I actively choose to eat less and feel better for it. Second fast day tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it already!

Good luck to those fasting today!!

Day 14…….Florida…..FD

So, yesterday was a good day was slightly over my FD, so, I’m trying it again today. Also I have decided since it’s staying light out later, I’m going to start walking after dinner.
    Since in less than a month, I’m heading for my girls weekend, I would like to be at 125lbs, since I know the weekend will be filled with plenty of high calorie foods. Since a gain is inevitable, being at a lower weight should off set my brain into thinking bad thoughts…..
    2lbs should not be that hard but again these 2lbs have been stuck on me like glue.

When someone yells stop, I don’t know if it’s in the name of Love, it’s hammer time or I should collaborate and listen!

Day 14 UK FD?

Yesterday’s FD was perhaps the easiest ever. Don’t know if it was down to stress, busyness or being the 2nd day of a B2B, but it just zipped by.

I drank a couple of black coffees and loads of water during the day, then took a mug of hot Vegemite plus a packed supper of bread, eggs, carrot sticks and a banana to break the fast on my way home.

Sadly the scales still haven’t budged but I’m really pleased with the other benefits. It was much easier to concentrate and I wasn’t at all anxious, which was wonderful. Thank you @annemarilyn for your good wishes!

Today I need to finish up the backlog of project emails and tackle the biggest, most stressful thing which has a really tight deadline. I’ve been doing the background preparation steadily but need to bite the bullet and focus. Hoping to get out for my Lent course this evening, to give me a lift but need to make some real progress first.

Not sure whether to go for a FD or CD – I’ll see how concentration and energy go. But starting with meditation and yoga, to get my head into a helpful place.

“Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”

Day 14 Belfast NFD

Feeling good after a very controlled NFD yesterday, and a good swim this morning. After yesterday’s sunshine, today it is pouring with rain, so it is a soggy puppy walk. The positive side of that is if I didn’t have the dog, I probably would stay inside.

@catch87 have a great trip.
    @michelinme – hope your speech went well. I think that sometimes speaking to strangers is easier than speaking in front of friends and colleagues.
    @strawberriesandcream – hope you get to the bottom of your dad’s problem and so sorry to hear about your furry friend. Great Stephen Hawking quote.

Aiming to replicate yesterday’s control. I’ve packed the caravan for the beginning of the new season. We’re off this weekend for our first outing 😀

Remember: You don’t get what you wish for … You get what you work for!

Day 14 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Day 4 of FMD. Yesterday went well, had enough energy for an active day and wasn’t hungry. Didn’t sleep very well and woke this morning with a headache and feeling queasy but this passed after a glass of water and a mug of herbal tea. Basically I’m doing OK and in moments of weakness I remind myself of the potential long term health benefits.

Keep strong everyone, just one day at a time 🙂

Day 14, London, UK, FD (2nd of B2B2B)

Currently enjoying the first glimpse of the sun I’ve had in ages!!!!!

So this weeks’ 1st FD of 3 has eradicated 1lb will it be 1lb per FD??? If only!!! This is the usual procedure which gets reversed after an indulgent weekend of self-sabotage or just life in general!!! I’m planning a ‘ME’ weekend of pampering without any wine(!) & trying to keep myself on the right track, without feeling deprived but with a clear goal in mind before I head off to Portugal for a week at the end of this month. I’ll be aiming for a HFLC Mediterranean weekend to test drive my plan for the All Inclusive week away. Nuts, meat, cheese avocado ……………….. what’s not to like???

@strawberriesandcream, such a lovely quote, the world is definitely poorer today. Sending healing vibes and prayers for your dad and your furry friend.

Stay strong everyone, whether fasting or planning!!!!

Day 14, Surrey (UK), FD

Unexpected FD today as tomorrow I am going off to Manchester & then Birmingham for a few days, which WILL include meals out!

@cornish-jane – here is my tip for avoiding over-snacking. Have some small healthy snack that’s within your daily calorie allowance somewhere convenient, somewhere close by the naughty cupboard. It needs to be just substantial enough to take the edge off. My ‘go-to’ snack is an orange, or a boiled egg. There is something about those foods that helps to slay the snack dragon for me, especially if followed up with a glass of water. From memory I think both are under 100 calories. It’s all about anticipating and distracting yourself. I hope that helps!

Oh, and it might help to stick a picture on the naughty cupboard as well, to remind you not to go in there! I wish I didn’t even have a naughty cupboard but alas, I do. At this time it is filled with hubby’s chocolate treats!

Day 14 USA (Illinois) NFD

Good CD yesterday about 200 calories under TDEE. Thank goodness I was not impaneled on a murder trial jury that they expected would take about 10 days. Whew! Did NOT need that added to my crazy busy life!

Hope to have time to read posts and add encouragement later on.

Onward and downward.

Day 14. NFD London UK
    For those of us in the UK, if you want to try ready made kefir ( tho it’s easy to make) you can get it by post from Chuckling Goat in Wales. Theirs is made of goats milk ( obvs) And is strong and fizzy. The first time I tasted it I was slightly freaked out but I grew to love it. Bit pricey but maybe worth a look.

ccco USA Day 14 NFD

Wow! I lost 1.4 lbs. on my 26 hour water fast! Yay!! Today is my first day with my chef. I’ll see how that goes. Just checking in! On my way to yoga! Stay strong, everyone, and have a great day!

Day 14, Hampshire, UK – FD

Yesterday was a disaster. I had to ‘abort the mission!’

I could not get on with the FMD at all. I went the low protein route and I was starving. Couldn’t concentrate or get on with my work.
    Starving all day!!! Horrendous!

At 630pm I gave up (after having consumed c400 cals in veg and a few nuts!) and ate an ordinary dinner.

I doubt that I did any damage to the scales yesterday, but I need to seriously re-think my approach to doing an FMD-like 4-dayer! I think I need to mentally prepare way more!

So a massive hats-off to @missybear who is sailing through the FMD!

Today is just a nice, ordinary, manageable 400-500 calories day. Including protein! Phew!

NEW PLAN:-
    Tomorrow/Thurs – I will do a FD/CD @ 800-1000 cals with sufficient protein!
    Friday – I will do a FD at 500-800 cals with sufficient protein!

So at least I will have done 2 X FDs, maybe even 3 by the end of the week.

Yikes – a massive congrats to anyone doing FMD! I need to get way more hard-core before I try it again!!

@ccco – Big congrats to you on completing the water fast and your resulting weight loss 🙂

Adding myself to pocket list for today

Pocket list:
    @molij
    @KTaroline
    @fivetwofan5252

Day 14 NFD/CD?

Relatively successful FD yesterday. Would have been really good if I hadn’t imploded at 8:30 pm due to a huge mistake in building my website which cost me about 20 hours of work. (No content lost all formatting but will require my web designer’s time to correct which he hopefully can…which means $$) 😭😭 I literally was crying and resorted to chips and cottage cheese and yes a 🍺. Under 800 calories but all crap.

@strawberriesandcream-best wishes for your Dad and thank you so much for the Stephen Hawking quote. Agree with @flourbaby, the world is a little less bright with his loss. And really beyond his extraordinary brilliance–what should we all learn from living his physical life?? Makes my troubles seem oh so oh so….small. ❤️

“Old ways won’t open new doors.”

Have a great day everyone!

Day 14, NFD, USA

Why is this week just dragging? I had convinced myself it was Thursday, only to realise it’s a day earlier. Sigh.

Oh no, metatauta! I love that you call your scales Cruella. So apt that I want to adopt that name for my own.

OH cooked last night and needed a little wine for the recipe. We had some left in a bottle (yes, fellow winos, how did we end up with a not quite empty bottle?!?!) so he had a little to cook, with and I had a generous glass. This unleashed the booze dragon but then I discovered we had no more wine in the house. What!?!? Some clever planning on our part earlier in the week to thwart our dragons. Without the temptation of more wine being available, I was then able to slay the dragon that would have otherwise been content to devour a martini or Cointreau. So while I failed the Mon – Thurs dry, I’m still putting it down to a slight victory.

Welcome back Mia139!

Hang in there Strawberriesandcream. Sounds like you’re having lots of ups and downs lately, but hope the only downs you experience in future are in weight!

Day 14 – USA – NFD

I’m swapping out the order of my 2 FDs and 5 dry days this week due to work constraints, but sticking to them nonetheless. I really like being dry 5 days out of 7; I sleep better and I seem to have more energy. Feeling a little chatty this morning, so bear with me or just skip, lol!

@cornish-jane, I don’t think you could have the keto flu unless your diet had the macronutrients necessary to be in ketosis, but I’m glad it was only 24 hours and you’re feeling better. I am semi-retired, and home a lot of the time, but my cupboard is devoid of anything “white”; i.e., sugar, bread, rice, processed carbs. I hope I’m not singing to the choir here, but my aim is to give you a little boost. Watch Dr. Eric Berg on YouTube about LCHF and Keto type foods, with great explanations about snacking in between meals.

@Strawberriesandcream, I’m sorry to hear your dad’s not doing well; I hope the doctors get to the bottom of why his pressure is up. I can relate also to having an old dog; mine will be 14 in May, and I miss him terribly as I’ve been away from him for almost 2 months.

@anna6, your posts are a joy to read; you have such a heart for your kids and grandkids! I hope you and your grandson feel better.

@songbirdme, I see you “dodged the bullet”, lol. Hope you are able to go home without having to serve on any other jury trial. It’s good to serve, but it can be a sacrifice.

@flourbaby, you sound so motivated! Doesn’t LCHF work wonders to prevent you from nibbling all day? Keep up the good work.

Day 14, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Day 14 – Atlanta, GA – Unexpected FD as i might not be able to do it tomorrow
    Day 13 – NFD

@kerryn73 – I have the same issue fasting at home vs fasting at work, its like a breeze to me to Fast at work where as its so difficult to fast at home

POST 2

Moderator – please delete if we’re not allowed to mention this type of thing!

I just wanted to give a bit of a shout-out to an app which I find really helpful.

Anyone who weighs themselves a lot and gets frustrated everytime the scales don’t show a loss might like this!

It is an app called Happy Scale (happyscale.com). Basically, it smooths out the ‘ups and downs’ of your weigh-ins to provide you with an overall picture of how you’re doing!

It also gives you predictions of when you’ll reach your goal weight based on current progress.

I really like it – hope others do too!

FiveTwoFan5252 I love Happy Scale!

Day 14 Stevensville Maryland USA CNFD

Wow I just broke a 40 hour fast. This is my second 40 hour fast, the first one was much harder. Today I have had a few nuts, then small salad for lunch and a normal dinner with DH and MIL.

I feel so much lighter today, staying hopeful the scales will be kind to me on Friday. @fivetwofan5252 I will be checking out the Happy Scale thanks for the tip.

I might not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday. Have a great day/night everyone.

Day 14 – SW WA USA – FD

Going for my 2nd FD today due to food celebration at last evening class for the 1/4 tomorrow evening.

@diana123 – when you say you did a 2nd 40 hour fast, what did you consume during that time. There are so many different ways of doing a fast day. I plan on making this at least a 40 hour fast as well; mostly liquid but I may add some Miracle/konjac noodles into my chicken broth later.

@mia139 – welcome back!

@Strawberriesandcream – What a wonderful festival you attended! I didn’t know folks in the UK were into country. 🙂

Remember that together we are stronger!

Day 14 Las Vegas NV NFD

I think my idea of a “healthy” breakfast is is bit different than most here. Three pastured eggs scrambled with onion and spinach sauteed in gee. One scoop of fiber powder in 8 oz of water.

The eggs are so yummy!

Day 14 Stevensville Maryland USA CNFD]

@annemarilyn I did a LFD I drank 3 liters of mineral water and bone broth.It was easy for me the second go around. It really is a mind over matter. My boss does 60 hour fast once a month, don’t think I am ready for that.

@fivetwofan5252 I just got the Happy Scale app and it synced with my Health app, I also use Yunmai scale so I need to find out how to sync that.

I might not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday. Have a great day/night everyone.

Day 15 Gold Coast FD

I’m really struggling to stop snacking. If I can get to about 5pm, I’m fine but between about 3-5pm, its really difficult. Oh well! FD today, so hopefully a good FD today.

Starting the pocket fasters list-

@camcd

ccco USA Day 14 NFD
    Last Post

My FD yesterday went great and I wasn’t even hungry after 26 hours! Today I started my new chef cooked meals. Is it possible to feel hungry and full at the same time?? LOL Anyway, I started putting a gold star on my journal page at the end of the day. Today was the first and was successful! Good luck everyone! Have a great evening (if it’s evening where you are!)!

Day 14 – USA – FD

Well, whaddya know? I wound up making today a fast day after all. Glad to have gotten it out of the way!

Day 14, UK, NFD

Not a bad day food wise, but not the best either. I think I had too much nuts last night 😳 . Tomorrow is FD and I’m looking forward to it.

@Strawberriesandcream I hope your dad gets better soon! Your furry friend too.

@mjrbcd44 oh dear, I know the feeling, its not pleasant, when you work hard on something and than do something silly and set yourself back. Hopefully your website gets fixed without too much trouble 🙂

@ccco hope your chef proves to be a success, good luck. What’s gold star for? 😀

Have a great evening everyone 🤗

Viewing 50 posts - 551 through 600 (of 1,162 total)

You must be logged in to reply.