If your clothes are looser but the scales are the same, read on

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
If your clothes are looser but the scales are the same, read on

This topic contains 3,750 replies, has 216 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 3,800 total)

• Oooh I had at least 3oz…and at least twice!

But hey my stress levels are considerably reduced, # medicinal!

Morning all
    Just had my 2nd weigh in after 2 weeks doing 3:4 I lost 1 this week so a total of 3 altogether. Bit disappointed because unfortunately I’m terrible at getting upset if scales don’t move. But on the up side and this is making me smile, I’m sure I’m reducing slightly in size. Nothing big but I wouldn’t expect to after only 2 weeks.

I was wondering if anyone had any health improvements with IBS my main symptoms are bloated uncomfortable stomach and wind whoops! Haha
    It certainly feels like it’s getting easier to be good n fast days but if I’m honest don’t like the fast days but I’m determined to stay with it for my health and sanity with my battle with my weight.

Have a lovely weekend
    Adele x

Morning Fast Friends,
    I am the same weight and inches, BUT sports bra is now on the smallest catch, so there is something going on.
    Please do not worry about the scales Adele, they are only part of the picture. If you asked someone whether they would rather be a number on the scales or slimmer and fitter, it is likely that they would choose the later.For the newbies that have joined us, I have lost 15lb BUT 26 inches!
    The weight loss is lovely but what really matters is the inches that have gone along with the back fat, thighs rubbing together, everything feeling tight, snoring, high blood pressure,psoriasis,looking quite matronly and feeling miserable.

Now I am a dress size smaller and sometimes 2,look slimmer, fitter, no psoriasis,normal blood pressure and I each far less rubbish and feel very happy.

We didn’t get overweight overnight, and we are not going to change our relationship with food in a few weeks. It takes time, it is a marathon and not a sprint. For me, this change is forever, I am never going back to how I was, so it doesn’t really matter how long this takes.It’s the inches that count, put the scales away Adele and focus on your clothes and perhaps the tape measure.

Bumped into an ex work colleague, who I haven’t seen for 2 years, who was amazed at how much weight I had lost. That was lovely.

I have bought some new clothes for the summer as my weight/shape/size seem to be fairly static. I didn’t have much to get me through the working week, which was becoming a bit of a challenge.Plus I thought that I should celebrate the new me.

I was remembering last summer when I would buy clothes and then have to take them back before the 28 days as they were too big. Gosh, I have come a long way.

The grand plan is 2 swim twice a week on a fast day over the summer holidays, just 2 weeks to go. Hopefully that will kick start some inches off my waist/hips!

Hi, I haven’t been able to post for a bit, so I’m WAY behind. Want to welcome our new fast friends, glad you are here.

I’m still dealing with a bit of up and down. But still hovering around 26lbs lower than when I started, so I’m a happy camper. πŸ™‚ had a rather bad week with the M.E/CFS and only managed one fast day,so not bad I think.

Annette, so glad your friend gave you such a good boost. You sure do have a lot to be proud of! Enjoy your new summer clothes,my friend.

Adele, sounds like you are off to a great start! Try not to be too upset if the scales don’t drop too quickly. Average loss is about a pound a week, so you are doing great. My daughter was on the plan for several months with only loosing less than five lbs, BUT she lost five inches in her waist during that time! So keep your tape measure at the ready and keep up the good work.

I’m so far behind, I won’t try to comment on everyone’s posts, I don’t want to miss anyone. But, I’m so pleased with everyone’s progress. Wishing everyone a great week. Phyllis

Hello fast friends…..I have put a couple of pounds on….BUT can now get into two skirts that wouldn’t do up two weeks ago….. I and still finding it very strange the way the scales can go up, but the inches go down. I am soooo glad I came across this thread. I would have been so disillusioned before and very likely given up!

Hope you are all having a fab week

Lynne

Hi all
    Please can someone answer my question, I have my evening meal night before a fast about 5pm I don’t eat anything then until 12.30pm the next day when I have a banana I then have the rest of my calories for my evening meal around 5pm. Is it ok to have a banana in between or should I cohos a better snack.
    I ask because when I try go from the night before to my evening meal the next day whatever I eat just comes straight through me. ( not every time but enough times)
    I don’t understand why this happens whether it’s to do with my IBS or if it’s cos I’ve not eaten for so long

Please help
    Thank you Adele

Hi Delly, I don’t know about IBS but I wonder if you are just leaving it too long? Could you split your banana into two and see if that helps at all? I mean eat a piece In the morning and a piece at lunch?

I find bananas a great snack as they are pretty filling.

Hope this helps a bit? Lynne

Hi Delly
    Especially when you are first starting this WOE, most people can’t go all day without food easily. To keep this sustainable it has to be easy and comfortable.
    Even after 15 months, I still eat about 100 cal some time in the middle of the day (eg an apple, bowl of veg soup etc) and have about 250 cal for dinner. My system can’t cope with only dinner to dinner. My husband, on the other hand, always waits until dinner for his fast day calories. We are all different. Do what is comfortable. Michael Mosley eats an early breakfast and a dinner 12 hours later. Many find eating an early breakfast makes it hard to not eat for the rest of the day. Try different ways, but keep the total calories in control and try to have long non eating breaks for maximum health benefits.
    All the best PVE

Hi Adele, I just saw this so you have probably made your decision by now. Sorry. You might be someone who needs to eat a bit more often. My history of IBS has always been that I need to keep my first meal after a fast small, or. I will have problems. Sometimes maybe try that banana, and see what happens. It might be a good idea to substitute something with more protein, for the banana if the carbs give you the munchies. The good thing about this way of eating is you can experiment to find what works for you. Good luck and be kind to yourself.

Lynne, whoo hoo on the skirts!!! Glad you found this thread too. Before you know it the pounds will start dropping. Oh, and early on in my fasting, I would show a gain the day after a fast, still do sometimes..then it will drop a couple of days later. Just the body adjusting I guess.

Hi PVE great advice and suggestions. Love the name by the way.:-).

Onward and downward, my friends. Phyl

Morning Fast Friends,
    I hope everyone is well.
    I spent the week doing a rough calorie calculation on a daily basis and was shocked to discover the quantity of calories that I can consume in between meals, so was well above my daily TDEE on many days. So the plan is to be more aware of snacks, while realizing that I can eat well at mealtimes and still be within the TDEE for me.

Fast friends….I have been charity shop clothes shopping today, I found an amazing dress for Β£1.99…. On getting it home and trying on it is slightly too big…as in I can’t zip it up beyond my waist! This is my new test dress!

I love it so much I hope it’s going to inspire me!

I have tried a 24 hour fast…which actually I found pretty okay….I am going to try to build up to a 36 hour fast to try to kick start some weight loss. I think it would be easier to do a complete fast rather than trying to eat one meal in the evening..but if I am hungry at all I can’t sleep!

I also think I am coming down with a cold….this may explain why I have felt so tired and had no appetite for the past couple of days. Hope it goes away as I want to do a 9 mile run tomorrow.

Hope you are all well…it’s been very quiet on here for a few weeks…Let me know how you are all getting on.

Lynne

Ahem….did I say too big…..it is me that is too big! Sadly the dress is too small! (Size 12). Annette I think I need to manage my TDEE as well!

Don’t run or fast if you are ill. The body is already stressed and you are likely to be ill for longer.

I am going to continue this calorie mindfulness over the summer holidays and hopefully there will be less of me when the new term starts in September. I am also gong to swim twice a week on a fast day for all over toning and doing something different while I can.

I have injured my leg yesterday at mile 1 of a planned 8 mile run. Not sure what I did but going up and downstairs is painful, so that will knock running on the head for this week.Started press ups yesterday and although I am rubbish(weedy arms)I am going to keep going and improve my upper body strength, and have lovely toned arms in sleeveless tops.

SIZE 8 Bermuda shorts!!!! I finally fit my size 8 shorts perfectly yesterday. I don’t fast anymore, but my meals are geared for a woman who weighs 135 lbs. I don’t eat over that.

I’m so happy!!! I went to a barbecue yesterday and drank wine (boxed wine. it was fine until this morning at 2:32 a.m. Too many potty trips…). Don’t think I’ll drink that again. It could have been the food, limp, overcooked asparagus wrapped with prosciutto, sampled homemade beer. It could have been anything, but the heartburn and diarrhea are kinda keeping me up.

Anyway, tomorrow I go back onto my healthy eating. My new fav veggie is Spaghetti Squash. I just split it lenghwise, scoop it clean, sprinkle with salt & black pepper and a pat of butter, cut side down on a baking sheet for 60 minutes, and it’s done.

Monday I’ll make some Singapore Noodles with it, adding chicken and shrimp, mixed stir-fry vegetables and egg, and topping it off with diagonally sliced scallions and toasted sesame oil.

Ugh, heartburn! I’m going to take a little Kaeopectate (sp?) in a minute and lay down. It’s funny how you can eat one way for a long time and then eat something totally off-menu and WAM!

Take Care

I did 9 miles this morning..I took it easy and started off thinking I might only do 4, but I was fine and just kept going. I have found that if a cold is threatening excercise can actually help to get rid of it…not sure if it is raising my body temperature for an hour or so and having a good sweat…but I have not sneezed or snuffled since I got back!

Hope your leg feels better Annette, I think you are right to rest it..nothing more frustrating than a running injury!

Etherial…size 8! Wow that’s impressive…and where I want to be…I am desperate to get into the new size 12 dress I bought yesterday….it won’t zip up over the bust yet so there is a bit of work to be done!

I will have a tough day tomorrow…It is a fast day, but we are having an away day at with a scrummy lunch laid on and we are supposed to take the opportunity to network….and Friday should be another fast day, but it’s our staff party…so I think I will have to rearrange my fast days this week or miss out! I love the way this way of eating is so flexible.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone…enjoy the sunshine!

Thanks, I’m proud of it, too. Getting ready to workout with my Fluidity Barre program. It’s only 20 minutes 3x a week. I’ve only been doing that one for two weeks now. I was doing the Hip Hop Abs Extreme workout for about a month, but I know me, if something’s a little too jarring, I’ll get bored and have to switch workouts. It keeps the body on-edge, also.

Good for you almost fitting in your size 12 dress. It feels good. Those size 8 Bermuda short only came up halfway and forget about buttoning them few months ago and I had retired them to the back of the closet, but decided I’d give ’em another try. I have a few things that are size 6 and 5, so I have many goals. I am not giving up. I don’t know if you’re aware of it or not, but I don’t fast anymore, but instead, opt for low fat, no sugar, and strictly chicken, fish, and turkey and all kinds of vegetables; especially spaghetti squash. I love it! I eat pretty much what I want on the weekends (within reason, of course)as if I already weigh 135 lbs. That’s my daily caloric intake limit and no more.

Have any of you ever tried a warm water soak in Epsom Salts? It works wonders for assisting the removal of lactic acid build-up in the muscles. If your arms are “weedy” (funny) soak everything and take the day off. Your body is in repair mode. I mean, you don’t have to, because it’s just my research and opinion. Do what feels comfortable for you and keep up the good work, everyone.

Morning fast Friends,
    It sounds like you are all doing well.

I still have a very sore leg, can’t run/dance/swim, so off to see a professional to see if this can be fixed.

I tried on a couple of summer dresses that I couldn’t do up a few days ago and found that I could! They are tight and uncomfortable, but a goal now too.
    The 3 month plateau has finally ended(well I am 1 lb less/inches the same) and I have no doubt that being mindful of the calories consumed on non fast days has made the difference.I just need to educate myself on the calorie cost of food and then make the choice.I have learned that I can eat well at meal times, but for me it is the cake/ice cream in between that I need to be aware of.

Looks like everyone is doing pretty good. I am just basically maintaining at the moment, playing around wit the same pound.
    Annette how is the leg doing? Hope it was just a strain and is better today. Be sure and rest up as needed.
    Sending everyone wishes for a great week. Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,
    I can now climb stairs like an adult(rather than the toddler approach which was all I could do) without pain, no swimming or dancing and think that I should still see a professional to make sure all is well.

I did a fast day yesterday and was all going well, then went to see a new mum with newborn and before I knew it I had eaten cake. The evening was weird and I just kept eating, no idea why.I was musing that this time last year I was so focused on a planned trip to the doctors, the decision was going to be made about my blood pressure and whether statins were needed. GP was stunned at my slimmer appearance, massive improvement in blood pressure and I was probably the fittest that I have ever been.

I feel a bit ‘stuck’ and although I have made a new goal of the new academic year which will be shortly before the planned half, I am struggling.

Annette, so sorry you are struggling with your fast days. I had to resign myself to eating good food, but low fat because the fasting was driving me bonkers. I find that I can eat more food, but the foods I’m consuming cause me to shed inches and I don’t even have to obsess (not that you are) with working out everyday.

Would taking a little break from the fasting perhaps energize you when you do return to it?

I hope everything works out for you and, yes, get your leg checked out. You never know what may have torn or pulled.

Everyone, take care.

Thanks etherial. I thought it was just me that was finding the fasting a struggle.

I have always felt tired on fast days, the energy that others talk about has always eluded me. I think that combined with very little gain or rather loss is feeling rather demoralizing and a bit pointless.

I do just wonder if I consumed the TDEE for the 9 lb less of me(which is only 75 cals less) and didn’t fast, but continued with my usual exercise, whether I would continue to shrink?

I might give it a go next week and see what happens. I suspect that part of the fasting process is actually making you think about what you are eating.

Thanks for your comments. I think a bit of swimming next week might be the way to go.

I think you did damned good on the fasting program. As a matter of fact, aren’t you the original poster of this fine thread? You should stand on a ladder, giving yourself a standing ovation. You have motivated so many people, it’s unreal. I thought your words were well, like my moniker, “ethereal”. Although, I spell mine differently.

Sometimes, our bodies get used to a program and you have to shake it up a bit. When I lost 14 lbs., but wasn’t budging any further, I jumped ship (like a rat on a cheeto)and went into my lowfat bag of tricks, and viola! Size 8. I was stuck after over a year of fasting.

It’s not for everyone, but this thread is sure as hell motivating, no matter what program you do.

Keep up the good work, Your Highness.

Hi Annette
    Eating the TDEE for the weight you want to be and 1/4 of that on your 2 fast days is the way to go.
    The research (read Michael’s Food for Thought on the home page) indicates you need to do the ups and downs over the week, not just a total deficit in calories. In other words, do the 2 fast days. Be honest about how much you really consume and it will work.
    Cheers PVE

Hello my friends, Annette, I do understand what you are saying. It might be a good idea to eat healthy and take a little break from fasting, and see what happens. You can always start again if the weight goes up. Glad your leg is doing better, hopefully it will continue to improve, but I would visit the doctor for an evaluation.

Eteherial, glad you are doing so well. I agree that our Queen bee Annette needs to be proud of all she as accomplished. I do think mixing it up from time to time keeps our metabolism on it’s toes. πŸ™‚

My daughter and I are taking a bit of a break too. With our M.E. We don’t handle hot weather well. Causes cardiac symptoms and increased weakness and fatigue. We have decided to eat healthy with lots of fruits and veggies, but no fast for a bit and see what happens. We tend to eat lighter in the summer anyway, but think the added stress of a fast might be a bit much at the moment, so unless the ponds start creeping back on, we will take a little break.

Anxious to see how all our experiments go. Oh, and Etherial, size 8, very impressive!!! Sending everyone a big hug and wishes for a great week. Phyllis

I have read all of these posts and loved them all . I started 4 days ago and tomorrow will be my first fasting day . I am 72 and I live in Scotland . I have been doing low carb for the last 5 years . I lost just under 5 stone but it has started to creep up quite a bit .I have IBS and RA and the added weight doesn’t help either . I have missed my fruit and porridge and other things so much . I have never eaten as much in years as I have the last few days . I have counted calories as I am really greedy . . I don’t think the fasting will be a problem as I still have have my Dad who is 96 and has Alzheimer’s and the days I take him out I don’t eat until I get home . Oh dear I have gone on a bit sorry . Just really excited I have found this xx .

Good on you weemam
    You are on the right track. You need to take care of yourself as well as your dad. I did it for years with my mum (dementia and Parkinsons). Not easy. But certainly keeps you away from eating.
    All the best,
    Purple

Thanks Purple . My son Has CP and my hubby has had triple bypass about 7 years ago so I am always on the go . I looked after both my parents ( Alzheimers )for 6 years Mam passed away and Dad is in care now ,he is settled and very happy :). I am so much looking forward to doing 5.2 ….Really excited . You all seem such a friendly bunch xx

Hi weemam, welcome!, so glad you joined us!! I have to say I envy you living in Scotland. That’s my dream, but I’ll need to win the lottery to make that dream happen :-). My goodness you have had your hands full for quite some time. I’m impressed that you could lose weight while doing all that care taking.

I think you will like fasting. It doesn’t cause rapid loss generally, but it does work. On non fast days you can have your porridge and pretty much what you like in reasonable amounts. You can even have the occasional eat everything in sight days. Just not too often. πŸ™‚

Be sure to drink lots of water, I like to add lemon to mine. Also measure everything before you start, that way when you have a small loss and are disappointed , you will be able to see that you are making progress.

Well, I seem to have written a novel( see your post wasn’t long at all). Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Hi purple veggie eater.good to see you. Really appreciate your helpful posts.

Take care, and good fasting. phyllis

Cheers MountainMyst
    Purple πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the welcome MountainMyst
    It is a glorious sunny day here in Scotland and my first ever fast day . We are off to met an internet friend that I have been chatting to for over 13 years . I am quite excited to meet her and her hubby for the first time . We are meeting at The Falkirk Wheel . It is such a lovely place and especially on a nice day .With the excitement I won’t be thinking about eating . To be honest I am quite looking forward to my fast day . I hope all you lovely people have a lovely day too . I am looking forward to getting to know all of you πŸ™‚ xx

http://www.thefalkirkwheel.co.uk/

This is The Falkirk Wheel . I couldn’t edit my post above to add it xx

Oh, weemam the wheel looks like so much fun. I saw it once on a show about Scotland. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your friends, and a marvelous first fast day. Good luck and please let us know how it went. Phyllis

Oh, and forgot to say… Meeting new friends and going out can be a challenge. So if you have a hard time sticking to the fast, don’t be hard on yourself, just do the fast tomorrow. That’s the wonderful thing about this way of eating, flexibility. You never have to beat your self up, you can’t fail, just reschedule. Have fun Phyllis

Me again, just realized that my last post sound like I expected you to not be able to fast. Nope, I have just seen folks have a hard time on special occasions and then be really hard on themselves. Not necessary, this way of life is so flexible and forgiving of not perfect days. Hope your day is wonderful. Phyllis

I didn’t think that but thanks πŸ™‚ . we only managed 30 mins together but it was lovely . Felt as if I had known her forever . Kept myself busy all day and just had dinner . Stuck to my calories really well . Just have black coffee and water until bed . I started Sunday and fasted today , do you think it would it be OK if I had 2 days in between and did Sunday as my second fast as I have Dad on Sunday and it will a busy day and take my mind off food , Then from now on do it on Thurs and Sat ? xx

Hi weemam, so glad you got to meet your friend in person. Sorry the visit couldn’t last longer. Good for you maintaining your fast today. I knew you were a strong lady!

The great thing about this plan is you can fast what ever two days you want, though it’s best not to do two in a row. It’s a good idea to fast on the day you have your Dad. Are you planning alternate day fasting, or two days a week? We usually do Tuesday and Friday around here. Your plan sounds solid to me.

So glad you found us, and that your visit went well. Looking forward to hearing how you get on. Phyllis

Hey everyone,

I think it is crazy how we can keep losing inches but not weight! I am struggling with the scales staying the same….BUT I am still losing inches and I can see my tummy is decreasing. We are so fixed on hitting that magic number on the scales! I guess as the scales are a summary of every element in your body…..water, fat, bone, muscle etc it’s hard to keep track on what goes up and what goes down. We just look at the overall figure.

I am really thinking about getting rid of my scales because I feel great with my fast days, and almost every time I can stick below 600 cals. I am slowly shrinking….down a bra size, fitting into my old skirts…. But then I get on the scales and feel really demoralized!

What has the weight loss industry and health service done to our heads? I am going to give myself a serious talking to and stop obsessing about hitting a magic number that actually means very little.

Anyway enough of the rant!

Stay positive fast friends….

Linny Pinny when I last dieted LOW CARB I used to stall with weight for 6 weeks at a time but I always went down a dress size . I got used to it . I am always jumping on the scales but I go more with my clothes . I have TOT trousers of truth and I try them TIGHT then I see them getting slacker , Someone told me it was your body adjusting . I am not trying to be smart as I am only on my first week here . I just wanted to give some reassurance xx

Weemam….trousers of truth…I love it! I have a pair of jeans like that…..they won’t even fasten at the moment!

Thank you for your kind words….the lack of progress on the scales does get me down at times, but equally I love it when I can get into old clothes…I just think I am programmed to use the scales as the final judgement, and logically I should know better, but I still feel fed up and demotivated when the scales don’t budge!

I am getting married next year and really want to go wedding dress shopping in August, but I am not sure I will have lost enough inches! Annette’s wise words, “This is a marathon not a race ” do come back to me frequently, and I am grateful that I remember them eventually.

Right…off to find my TOTs!!! πŸ™‚

Hi Linny pinny

Non-budging scales? Tell me about it! Between autumn last year and early spring this year I was stuck at the same weight for 5 so-and-so months! Happily, it did start to move slowly but surely, and continues to do so

I hope you look absolutely wonderful for your wedding. Sadly, I didn’t.

This was
    a) before 5:2 (the only way of eating that’s ever really worked for me) had ever been heard of, and
    b) because the quack had put me on steroids to treat polymyalgia rheumatica. The result was a big fat belly and a huge moon face with little piggy eyes. I deleted all the wedding photos they were so horrible.

That was 4 years ago and things have improved a lot since then. No more steroids and a little over 2 stone lower in weight with another one, or better still one and a half, to go.

Does anyone with still a stone or three to shed fancy a black tunic embroidered with gold at the neck – size 20? πŸ™ It’s actually rather nice. I’m not sure whether to get it altered or take it down to the charity shop.

Hermaj,
    Lovely to hear from you.Fantastic progress and I will keep the faith next time I plateau, 3 months felt an eternity. Keep the top and when you are the size that you want to be decide then. My goal was to get into several pairs of trousers that I had kept for years,certain that they would look stunning.When the great day came I couldn’t believe how awful they looked and after I tried them on several times, just to make sure, they did indeed go to the charity shop to be loved by someone else.Thank you also for encouraging me to go back to studying.I love the research and the learning, essay planning/researching/pondering in full flow.

Linny pinny.
    Glad the phrase helps. I have to remind myself of it too. Why do you want to go wedding shopping in August, if you are getting married next year? You are probably going to be smaller and perhaps a different shape.Why not wait until the new year when you have much more of an idea of what your body will be like?

weemam,
    Welcome and put the scales away for a week. Break the tyranny of the scales. I love the notion of the Trousers of Truth, I am using last years summer shorts!
    Phyllis,
    Great to have your input. I hope that you and your daughter are feeling better. A break may just be what you both need. I haven’t decided what to do, apart from my break this week.No great damage to my leg,resting was the right thing to do and I shall have to build up the running slowly. So I am going swimming next week, for the first time in ages.

Purple vegie eater,
    It has been 18 months on and off doing the 5:2 and I suppose the changes are much slower and smaller now. It can get a bit demoralizing after a long plateau too.

etherial,
    Thanks for your kind words and yes I did start this thread about 6 months in when I could see all of these changes happening to my body that were not reflected on the scales.Every now and then I look at a tape measure to ‘see’ the 26 inches lost, but perhaps I need to pile up 16 lb on the scales to ‘see’ them too.

You and Phyllis have made me think about what has been achieved by so many of us. Not just a body change but a mind change too. Powerful stuff.

I have numerous best moments. GP open mouthed at both my size and blood pressure, skirt that I was sick of the sight of that slipped over my hips whilst zipped up,photo of me finishing second half marathon looking so much better in lycra than the first,work colleagues who said I looked stunning after the summer break.

Keep the faith everyone and well done us. Truly amazing.

HA! “Little piggy eyes”. Hilarious!

Hi Everyone,

The reason I am aiming to get my wedding dress in august this year is because we are getting married in Greece in May 2015 and I was thinking it will be more like a summer wedding, so I will need to start looking for dresses now…However I now think Annette has a point and I should just keep chipping away at my weight and see where I get to by next year.

I am currently having a weekend away in France with my fiancΓ©, just had a pizza and have the red wine out…the sun is shining and I am thoroughly enjoying my food and drink! I love the fact that I can have this guilt free. Does anyone else look forward to their fast days after a boozy/ foody weekend??? I enjoy my Mondays where I stick to 500 cals very much and like the detox effect it has.

Annette I love your best moments and I am going to think about mine and post later!

Hope everyone is well, take care and keep posting!

Lynne

Lynne,
    Have a great time in France.May is so far away that you may well end up with a dress that doesn’t fit you by the time you get married, never mind about the money wasted.Surely you could get something lovely in the spring that would be perfect for Greece?

I have been inspired by the new tracker tool to get back in the swing. So the plan is 2 fasting days and x3 swims next week. Hopefully that will kick start the inches sliding off once more.

I imagine that one of your best moments may well include a special day and dress in May.But keep us posted.

Annette

Just been shopping for a new swimsuit.Rather depressing and definitely a way to go yet to be the shape/size that I want to be. Those changing room lights and mirrors are brutal, but back to it tomorrow.

Linny pinny . please don’t go for your dress until closer to the time . 5 years ago I lost almost 5 stone (on low carb) I need a change now as it is creeping back on . I never thought I could do it but I went from a size 20-24 to a 14 and sometimes a 12 . What I am trying to say is wait until closer to your wedding date and You can then get the smaller size YOU WILL be by then . I hope this all makes sense πŸ™‚ .

Can I shere too please Just We are so proud of our Eldest Granddaughter . She has just qualified as a

ACMA…CiCMA

Associate Chartered Management Accountant
    Global Chartered Management Accountant

She has worked so hard for this . had to share ..:) πŸ™‚ xx

PS forgot to say I am my second fast day today ( just started last week ) . I am loving eating all the things I couldn’t eat on Low Carb . First weigh in tomorrow πŸ™‚ . xx

Viewing 50 posts - 1,051 through 1,100 (of 3,800 total)

You must be logged in to reply.