HELP! All ladies of a 'certain age'-please respond

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
HELP! All ladies of a 'certain age'-please respond

This topic contains 7,289 replies, has 660 voices, and was last updated by  Opal Shine 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 6,051 through 6,100 (of 7,330 total)

• Morning ladies,

I have sent your good wishes on to my mum thanks cinque, she is slowly getting better but the leg is going to take months to heal I fear.

I am still full of a cough and cold which I fear is turning bronchial …..I am ready to go home and sleep for a week…..

Unfortunately we have a new years party planned which I don’t think I can cancel, perhaps I will get better ?

Keep in touch, I am ready to begin fasting again in the new year and having you all join me for our weight loss journeys.

Will be back in touch after new year.

Audrey

Audrey I hope you can avoid bronchitis! Best wishes that your mum keeps steadily healing.
    i hope you can work out how to take it easy. Sit curled up in a comfy chair at your party and let everyone else do the work? Put yourself, and your health, first.
    I know sometimes it is less energy to let something go ahead, than to cancel it!

It is a hot day here and I am just going to take it easy. It is Fast day and I have nice stuff planned.

Farewell to this old year. Don’t they fly by! I’m glad it brought me 5:2, and these forums. 🌟🎉🌟👑🌟🎉🌟

Morning all,

Ian came early this morning from work and has brought me home.

My cough has now turned bronchial and I am running to and from the bathroom with upset tummy. I just hope I haven’t passed it on to my mum, as she has C.O.P,D. It could do her some serious damage!

The party is well and truly cancelled just the thought of food sends me scurrying to the loo! I think my new years eve drink will be cough syrup!

Hope you are all considerably better than me, happy new years eve to you all, see you in 2016

Audrey

Poor Audrey, what a way to end the year!
    I do hope you can snuggle up and rest and rest until you are feeling fit and energetic again.

Happy New Year Everyone!

It is morning here. 🌤

Cinque

HAPPY NEW YEAR. ….

Enjoy the day it’s almost bedtime here. ..

Audrey

Happy New Year

off to bed now! up at 4am and a busy few days working in England.

Never known so many losers! Delighted, hope we see even less of each other in 2016. Well done to us all! I re-started today, sick of food, trying semi fasts all weekend, unless I succumb to motorway services meal or MacDonalds chips. Get thee behind me, Ronald.

Travel hoprfully …..

Hello Everyone,
    Cheers Milena, fellow loser. I wonder how much of us will be left at the end of 2016.

Audrey I hope you are recovering now!

Here is a little New Years cartoon I thought to share: https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/10372527_10153508476468141_955405366511471943_n.jpg?oh=6d759ea33baf6bb112435d7fe8d757d5&oe=57014F55 Best wishes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Audrey, so sorry that you are poorly, take care of yourself. Keep up the nutrients – your body will need them to fight the bugs. I hope where your mum isis recovering from the floods too, it certainly is the winter that flooded Britain, even my home town of Aberdeen has bern hit.

I am still not in fasting mode yet, I start a new job on Monday and its my birthday on Wednesday, so I’m giving myself another week, but 2016 will see me lose some serious weight.

Love amd strength to you all
    NEmum

Happy New Year NEmum,
    Cheers for your new job, and best wishes for an especially lovely birthday. It is all happening for you at the moment!

Hello everyone else of a certain age! 🌸

Sorry not been in touch. The cough has turned into a nasty chest infection. I have been laid up for the past 2 days.

Ian has been in charge of my food so it has been all things fried and unhealthy hehe.

Hope you have all had a great new year I am hoping to get back to 5 2 in a few days time..

Audrey

Best wishes Audrey. Don’t push yourself! Wish I could bring you some lovely soup to have with the fried things!

Hi ladies,

Sorry not been in touch, I am finally starting to feel better. My cough is stopping and my chest is clearing up.

I have heard from the hospital I am going in on Monday for my pain treatment on my back, it is painful but if it gives me relief. …

NeMum how is the new job? Happy birthday for yesterday hope it was a good one.

Cinque how are you doing? It appears we are very low in members of our little ladies group let’s hope some of the others join us again soon! I know milena is away for a few days but not sure about the others?

Keep in touch everyone remember that together we can Do this wol together we are stronger. …

Audrey

I think we might be the only ladies of a ‘certain age’ on the entire forum Audrey! So I am very glad you are getting better!
    I’ll be waiting here, even if I am on my ownsome, to hear how you go in hospital. I might only be one person, but I will be sending thousands of good wishes that the treatment goes excellently!

All the other ladies of a certain age must be swanning around in the skinny little dresses, going to gym and taking long walks every day?

Cinque,

I managed my first fast of 2016 yesterday, I am feeling very proud of myself.

My chest infection is finally getting better hooray!

I am hoping to lose about 30 lbs this year this would get me to a healthy bmi, how much are you aiming for?

Nemum how are you doing? Pop in and let us know all about the new job!

Milena how are you? Are you back safe n sound from your travels, are you ready to team up again for fast days with a buddy? If yes can I volunteer?

Cmon ladies of a certain age keep in touch, and get posting soon…..

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

Audrey

Hi Audrey,
    Congratulations on your first fast for 2016!
    So glad your chest is getting better.
    Those precious antibiotics have given you another year, and all power to you in losing those pounds. 30 lbs, 52 weeks. Doable!

I am closer to my end goal, but I am going pretty slowly.
    Just one sec while I get google converter up….
    I had 22 lbs to lose (now I should have been able to do that math in my head!!!!) and I think I got a good half of it done last year, so about 10 lbs to knock off this year, and then I can go to maintenance.
    In fact I could say that when I started in July I had 10 kilos to lose, and now in this new year I have 10 pounds to lose.

I haven’t got scales so I notice that I coast along for a while and then there is a jump, and oooh! I have to throw out some clothes and buy some new ones. Then I stabilise and plod along for another couple of weeks until it happens again.

I’m in plodding mode at the moment.

Keep getting well!

Cinque

Glad you are doing ok, isnt it great when clothes get too big! Congratulations on your weight loss you are doing great.

I started last year with about 40 lbs to lose, I did really well losing about 2lb ( 1 kilo) every week until my daughters wedding in june but then I lost motivation and I kept on losing a bit and regaining it for the rest of the year!

This year I need to get my mojo back and lose the rest, the spirit is willing at the moment but the flesh is weak…

Ian is off work now for his 4 nights so it’s a difficult time here as we do like our food and we have a Sunday lunch planned for tomorrow with our good friends,

Will see you back here on Monday morning my time, evening yours!

Have a great weekend

Audrey

Hello Ladies,

Do you mind if I join you? I’ve read through a lot of this thread and so much of it resonates! You are a real inspiration for a newbie like me, and I congratulate you all on your successes and keeping it real.

I am 56 next month, 5’8″ and weighed in at 105k last week, so have about 25k to lose. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last Easter, and went from being fairly active at work, and helping with the physical work on a building project to losing the feeling in my left foot /leg and being constantly tired. However, new year- new leaf, and I started 5:2 on Wednesday, with my first fast day on Thursday. It went well and today is looking like my next as I didn’t get out of bed until 12, so can get away with 2 meals today. Weigh-in tomorrow at work, so fingers crossed! Have a good day, and keep up the good work.

Welcome Tafmack

You are more than welcome to join us, we are few in number at the moment so the more the merrier, we are a very friendly group of ladies, hope your fast day goes well, keep in touch

Audrey

Hi Tafmac,
    Good to have you here!
    So glad your 5:2 fasting started well. I only needed one day to decide that it worked well for me (and I was right!)
    It must have been a horrible shock to get your MS diagnosis. Are there things you can do that will slow it down, or keep it remitting?
    Good luck with tomorrow’s weigh in.

Hi Audrey, I hope you have had a lovely Sunday lunch.
    May I ask about your difficulties keeping with 5:2: Is it the fasting days that are hard, or the days in between?

Hi cinque

Think I am just finding it hard to get back into the 52 wol again. I spent the last few months up n down to mums so lost the plot a bit. I am however determined to get back to it.

To answer your questions it is the non fast days that I find the hardest, strange isn’t it I can do a liquid day no problem, but once I start to eat I find it hard to stop!

Ian has bought me a fitbit. …. I think it’s in the hope of motivating me into starting exercising again once my back is better I do like things that challenge me!

I am at the hospital tomorrow for my pain relieving treatment so hopefully by next week I will be able to start working out on my wii again. I love boxing and dancing….

Will be in touch probably on Tuesday the hospital no longer does the cryogenic treatment so this one is the burning one and I am not looking forward to it, had it once before and it wasn’t very pleasant. …wish me luck.

Have a great day, talk again soon,

Audrey

Hi Audrey,

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope all goes well. Looking forward to hearing how it went. Hopefully not too painfully!

Thanks for answering re 5:2.
    I wondered because I think that is very common.

This is what I have been thinking about since I have been on the forums and seen so many people struggling with 5:2.

It is the fasting days that are the easy bit. It is the fasting days that can be so sustainable and make 5:2 a Way of Life.

However, for those who find they don’t lose weight just by doing the Fast Days, the recommendation is to work out your TDEE and keep under it on the non fast days. This is exactly what other diets suggest, and what most people find impossible to sustain.

I would argue that the 2 days of fasting is the sustainable Way Of Life, and that reaching normal healthy eating on the other 5 days is a separate issue, and should be kept separate from the whole issue of fasting.

So when someone is finding the restricted eating on the non-fast days is too onerous, or there is a crisis in the family, of a festive season, or a celebration or a health problem, then the best thing to do would be to concentrate on keeping the WOL (ie the 2 Fast Days), and getting through the rest of the week in the kindest way possible.

Hopefully, gradually, better eating habits are put in place: binges are fewer and further between, snacks eaten less often, better choices are made for meals, and perhaps every now and then, when it is a time of strength and power, two weeks of salad, or eating in a window, or restricted calories on ‘normal’ days could be tried. But only as a short term thing.

The constant is 2 days a week fasting. Maybe there is no weight loss, but surely there will be less of a weight gain, and life can be lived without feeling deprived all the time.

Apologies if this is way off the mark, but it has really hit me on these forums that people choose 5:2 because it is different to other diets, and then turn it into something that is just like other diets.

If you need a break, maybe have a break of the stress on the five days, but keep the lovely easy 2 days of fasting?

Best wishes and all good things

Saw this thread from a while ago – but am pitching anyway as I am definitely a woman of a “certain age”….
    Was a skinny ribs for years and in my 40s put on some weight which I largely managed to take off and but then aged 49 I got breast cancer and spent 7 years on hormonal treatment (following the usual surgery/chemo/radio etc) and that destroyed my metabolism and I put on 18 kilos. Finally, when I came off the meds I couldn’t kick start my metabolism no matter what I did.

A friend of mine in the UK told me about the 5:2 and I got the book etc. Realised that the 5:2 could be very important for me health wise – don’t want the cancer back…… so went for it.

I did kickstart the metabolism with the 5:2 – except that I did 5:3 for a while. I can now lose weight on 5:2 as well. I lost 11 of the 18 kilos in 4 months and then put 4 back on because I was really foolish and stopped all together for no good reason for several months. Have started again and will reach my goal weight by my 60th in July. There – said it.

For those of you who feel it’s not working so well or not at all – may I make a suggestion? You may want to try to figure out what your trigger foods are. I call them that – the foods that monkey with your metabolism and stick you on a plateau where you get fed up!

I stop losing weight immediately if I eat carbs – specifically: bread, pasta, rice, potatoes.
    I stop losing weight immediately if I eat cheese. (this is a hard one….I live in France)
    And I lose weight consistently if I eat protein and green veg. Some fruit, but not too much because of the sugar content.
    Sugar for anyone at risk from or with cancer and particularly breast cancer is quite simply suicide – so just don’t do it.
    I never drink sodas of any description and I avoid processed food like the plague – I am convinced both stop weight loss no matter what it says on the tin and they certainly aren’t good for you.

So, if you aren’t losing weight and you are doing the 5:2 properly, then you may be eating the wrong stuff even if it seems to be the right stuff.

Or, try 5:3 for a couple of weeks like I did (I did it for a month) and see if that kickstarts you into action.

hope this helps!

Thanks manoceres it’s worth a think about.

I am home from hospital went really well and didn’t burn this time! Just need it to heal then hopefully I will be back as good as ever.

The fitbit should be here tomorrow. …… don’t think I will be fit by then but can set it up for when I am.

Keep in touch ladies

Together we are stronger

Audrey

So glad that the procedure happened without burning, Audrey. Hope it heals well and you feel great. What fun you will have with your Fitbit!

Hi Manoceres, isn’t it hard when changes in health lead to lots of added weight. As if life isn’t hard enough already!
    Although I was never a skinny one, it was chronic illness and forced inactivity that led to my big weight gain also. Sugar is definitely my trigger and I lost 20 kg when I cut it out 5 years ago. Luckily I can still eat my home made bread and pasta without it triggering anything.

I’m listening to the radio and of course it is all David Bowie songs and interviews. What a hero he was for embracing difference and celebrating life as art.

Best wishes all

Thanks for the welcome Audrey and Cinque, and I am glad today went well Audrey. Have fun working the Fitbit!

Very pleased with my weigh-in today, lost 1.8k -almost 4lbs! I know it’s not sustainable at that rate but it is a pleasant start. I’ve kept under the TDEE for my goal weight so far on non fast days, and will try to stick to that if I can. Onwards and downwards…

Hi everyone.
    I haven’t given up the 5:2 I’m just giving myself a break until the end of January. OH is booked in to have tests plus he’s only started back at work this week. The Dr said to try working and see how he goes. He’s very exhausted after 5.5hrs yesturday. He went back this morning. Tomorrow he goes to a cardiologist so hopefully he may get a better idea of what can be done for him.
    Audrey you’ve had a hard time. I’m glad to see you’re feeling a bit better.
    Tafmack welcome and best wishes for your continued weight loss.
    Manonceres welcome. An interesting read you’ve posted. Best wishes.
    Cinque Hello dear you’ve continued to hold up to all the silly season over eating!
    I have eaten a lot of chocolates but also a lot of salads due to the heat! I have gone back to 91kg which I began at but I’m pretty happy that I didn’t put more on.
    Good luck to everyone. Take care and stay healthy!

Hello ladies

Athunsia glad you are still with us happy new year to you….

Tafmack well done on your loss, isn’t it great to see the fat melting away?

Cinque, the fitbit has been despatched hopefully may arrive today, if it does I can get it set up ready for when I start to exercise. My back is still operation sore but I think it has worked fingers crossed.

Keep in touch my lady friends, together we are stronger

Audrey

My fingers are crossed for you too Audrey! So glad the op seems to have worked. I hope the fitbit arrives quickly!

Congratulations Tafmack! Nothing like starting with a good bounce!

Hi Athunusia, so good to see you here. Best wishes for the cardiology appointment tomorrow, I hope you get good information! I hope you are both coping okay with the stress of it all.

I’ve held up, thanks, and don’t need to be such a hermit any more. But being a hermit did mean I didn’t have to cope with festive food. Lovely. I’m skinnier this side of Christmas.

Having a lovely evening here, with all the windows and doors open (avec flyscreens) to let the cool night air fill my home before tomorrow’s scorcher arrives.

Miso the cat is sitting at the door asking to go out again, even though I never let her out in the dark.

Very tired. Off to bed soon.
    See you tomorrow!

Hello, I’m new to this, just started a few days after Christmas. I’m 58 and am a grandmother to three lovely little girls. They’re my main motivation for getting healthy and staying active. I’m fasting 2 days a week, consuming 400-500 calories. On my non-fast days I don’t really count calories but I’m eating well and have changed my eating habits significantly. I’m not eating any processed foods and have cut down on the dairy foods. It hasn’t been difficult so far. I manage to keep busy and active. I love to cook so the foods I eat are home made and pretty darned good and nutritious. My husband, alas, is a baker and we always have a pie or cookies in the house. My sister does paleo, my daughter does whole30, and a niece follows Trim Healthy Mama advice. I’ve read up on all of those (fastdiet is by far the best and most sensible) and try to incorporate some of their suggestions in my meal planning and cooking. It’s fun. I find that if I go grocery shopping after working out I’m more likely to buy healthful foods and less likely to buy junk foods because I feel so good after a workout. I’m looking forward to this new way of eating.

Good morning ladies,

Welcome to PatriPer if you need any help or advice just shout out, it does seem as if you are pretty much sorted out for now, 52 has many health advantages too!

I feel great today, I have woken up virtually pain free for the 1st time in ages! My chest infection has gone and life is great!!!

My fitbit has arrived so once I am ok to start exercising properly again, I will be able to view my progress and challenge myself.

In total last year I lost 20 lbs this is because I gained a lot back at the end of last year when mum was ill and of course xmas!

My aim is to lose at least 25 lbs this year, I am starting off at 164 lbs
    I will be here for ages it’s nice to have your friendship and company on our journeys.

Tafmack and Nemum are you still here with us? …..

Keep in touch together we are stronger

Audrey

Good morning from a cool, rainy Melbourne.
    Audrey, I am SO glad to hear you woke up feeling so much better. Hooray!

Welcome PatriPer, it is lovely to have you here. I am a fairly new grandmother ( she is 16 months old) and it is certainly a bonus to be as healthy as possible!
    I’ve been doing the 5:2 fasting for six months now and it has become a good way of life.

Fast day today! I need to make soup!

Hello everyone else! How are you doing Tafmack, Mamonceres?
    Sending good wishes Athunusia.

Morning Cinque

I have had a great day. Have managed to do some steps 6,000 and have had a great fast day coming in under 200 kcal for the day.

I am now in bed having an early night thinking of all I can eat tomorrow. …

Enjoy your day and your soup!

Audrey

Yay Audrey! Wow, what an excellent Fast Day!
    Have a great sleep and enjoy that breakfast tomorrow!

Stock is on the stove being made! 🙂

Thanks Cinque and audreyg for the warm welcome. I just love to have soup on hand. Have you ever made chicken stock using chicken feet? It’s amazing delicious stock. Anyway, it’s below freezing here, snowing, and perfect weather for hearty soup. Tomorrow (Thursday) is a fast day for me and I’m kind of looking forward to it. I’m finally getting used to the pattern and it’s getting easier. I’m not dreading the fast days like I did at the beginning. Have a good night.

Morning ladies,

Been on scales and big drumroll my please. …… 2lb down!

Very happy finally my scales know how to minus haha lol 😊

Audrey

I’ve got a little video clip of Audrey this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5HCDGJsvM

😉

Hi I had been going through these posts and hope to get some help and support. I am in my late 40s and 150cm tall, which makes it difficult to be within normal BMI. Managed to bring my weight to 58 kg by last February through 5:2. All that creeped up in the last 5 months, probably because of menopause. And now weighing 63.2k. Despite calorie control for the last 3 months, I havent managed to shift this at all. I am fed up of counting calories every single day. I am starting 5:2, not planning to count calaries on non-fast days, but just eat sensibly. I am moderately active. But I need a lot of support to keep it up.

Cinque, it is indeed a beautiful day….

PP (PatriPer ), good luck with your fast today, I am intending on doing another to keep my loss. …let us know if you need help….

BN welcome to our little corner of the forum, you are very welcome here… I do find it easier to count calories on both fast and non fast days but I understand that you are probably fed up with getting nowhere.

I did lose a lot of weight last year but because of illness in the family and xmas some of it ( quite a lot) has gone back on! You will get support here and we don’t judge, we have all tried and failed different other diets over the years.

I look at 5 2 as a way of life (wol) not a diet as I intend once I reach my target weight to carry on fasting to maintain.

You did tremendously well last year to lose your weight so I am sure you can do it again, back to basics we both go….

I started 5 2 again this week in ernest and I am already losing weight, pop in here regularly and I will give you all the support you need. I have a saying together we are stronger. …. once again welcome!

Audrey

🙂 Audrey

Hi PatriPer, I have yet to make proper chicken stock. The best I have done so far is poach chicken breasts and then use that liquid as stock.
    But I must explain that I became a vegetarian when I was 14. So when my daughter was a teenager and asked for meat, i had to learn how to cook it from scratch.
    The stock I made today was vegetarian dashi for miso soup.
    But I would like to learn to make a good chicken stock! With chicken feet!
    Where are you? I am doing a Thursday Fast, and it is 10pm here (Australia) so I am done!

Hello BN, welcome here. It is nice doing 5:2 among friends, especially when you have got it hard.
    I’m not counting calories on non fast days (and I only have a rough idea of them on Fast Days to tell the truth!). The reason I like 5:2 is that it isn’t a diet in the normal sense of the word. It is 2 easy fasts, and five days of concentrating on eating normally (which takes some experimentation in my case because my hunger signals are pretty messed up).

I’ve been doing it six months and I keep getting better at it. But in the meantime I have been nicely losing my excess weight. Fingers crossed this is how it will work for you.

What made you stop doing it last time?

I’m off to bed. Best wishes to you all.

Thanks Audrey and Cinque, Yes it will be better with support. Hats off to you Audrey for counting calories, something I find very hard. And glad to hear that you are not doing it Cinque.

I started last week and by the end of the week lost 1 Kg which appeared back in my weighing scale this morning. I was very disheartened and that is why decided to join in rather than just reading the posts. Today is my 2nd fast day this week.

Cinque, just try this. Add a little salt, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, cardomom pod and star anise to your chicken leg. Pressure cook it (5 – 8 minutes low flame after the whistle) with a spoonful of oil and 2 tablespoons of water. When you open it there will be lots of stock, that came from the meat. You can even freeze it to use at a later date.

Hi BN

I am doing my 2nd fast today too. I did my 1st one of the week yesterday and did liquid only, today I have a chilli con carne and bare naked rice ready for my evening meal…. just liquid again till then, I find it easier to not eat than to stop eating!

It is amazing how so many of us have so many different ways of doing 5 2 but they all seem to work as long as we do the 5 days healthy eating and 2 fasts. …

Up to 8,500 steps today….. go me!

Chicken soup is one of my favourites. ….mmmmmmm thinking about food now that’s never good haha 😀

Audrey

Good morning. I’m in Pennsylvania, USA. I walk every day even with the temp below freezing. My dog needs it as much as I do.

Audrey, I also find that it’s easier to not eat than to stop eating. I am definitely enjoying this fasting way of life. I feel so much better now than I did before I started and it has only been 3 weeks. Chili con carne sounds great for a day like today.

BN I like your chicken stock recipe. I’ll have to try it since I’m out of chicken feet right now. A friend raises chickens and she supplies me with the feet. That only happens in the summer. I also find it hard and tedious to count calories so I only do so on fasting days. But I eat well on the other days and I just lost my 10th pound. So I think I’m doing well.

I haven’t set any goals for the year except to get my blood sugar levels down. And to get back in shape. Would you believe that 3 years ago I was able to do a push-up with my 4 year old granddaughter sitting on my back? The gym I was going to closed and there aren’t any others close enough to join. I could do lots here at home but it’s hard to get motivated without workout buddies. What do you all do for exercise?

Have a great day everyone. Patty

Welcome patty

I exercise by walking and I also have a wii which I find is challenging for me, I like to be given targets then I have something to aim for.

I have just got a fitbit too so am at the moment aiming for 10,000 steps am now at 9804 so nearly there! 10 lbs in 3 weeks is amazing well done .

I am sure you will soon feel at home here, I am from cheshire England. I am sure the others will introduce themselves soon.

Audrey

Hi Patty, I love my walking/running, but have Reynauds. So once the temperature hits below 5, I am an indoor person using exercise DVDs. I am from Lancaster, UK. Have a great day.

Beena

Beena, sorry to hear about your Reynauds. It’s got to be so tough this time of year. It’s so hard for me to be motivated to exercise in the house. I tend to get distracted and focus on all the things that need to be done around the house. When it’s nice out I also ride my bike but that’s impossible with snow on the ground. I’ve recently retired so I’m not used to being in the house all day. But I know I need to get moving.

Enjoy the rest of your day. I have no idea what the time difference is between UK and eastern US, do you? Patty

Hi patty

It’s 19.23 here in England xxx

Audrey

Thanks, Audrey. We’re 5 hours behind here. Patty

Not a problem patty

I am just getting ready for an early night and a bath….

Have had a great fast day but need to avoid food now!

Have a great evening

Audrey

Audrey, good night. I also had a decent fast day, limited to 480 cals. I am off to bed soon as well.

Hi Patty, I know exercise at home is boring, but I am at work the whole morning. So try to do 30 min of exercise first thing, so far fine. Like Audrey said, I am planning to buy one of these HR monitor things – probably microsoft wrist band, so that I can monitor my HR while doing the exercise. Have a great day all of you

Beena

Good morning, nice to wake up and read the chat,
    That chicken recipe sounds just delicious thanks Beena, and I do have a pressure cooker 😊

I have me/cfs and exercise exacerbates my illness, so I am stuck pottering around the house, doing gentle yoga stretches when I can, and a bit of walking if it is a really good day.

I wish you could portal over here. It is cold in Melbourne today, with a wind from Antarctica, but even so it should get up to 19 Celsius. You could all go for a smart walk together, down to Rockbeare Park and Darebin Creek.

I love waking up the morning after a fast!

Viewing 50 posts - 6,051 through 6,100 (of 7,330 total)

You must be logged in to reply.