Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 35,010 replies, has 405 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 5 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 16,151 through 16,200 (of 35,497 total)

• Jean- I’m like your step-daughter- if I pick the youngest up from work on a cold night I take a hot water bottle with me! I don’t envy her the job in this weather, glad she’s finished for today! Was your grandson having to travel home from Wrexham, or is he back? You’re very brave trying a FD in the cold, hope that the heating keeps going!
    Lynne- keep warm, & enjoy your cats!
    We’ve ventured out to get son from his girlfriend’s- the buses were supposed to be running but didn’t see any. It’s drifting quite a bit across the roads & snowing quite hard again, so I think we got back just in time. Eldest is getting a lift to work tomorrow so we don’t have to worry about getting him in.
    Hunkering down this afternoon, both my babies home safe & warm, I’m a happy bunny, cooking for them & looking after them! (Sad aren’t I?!!)

Just took Heidi out,still snowing and a freezing wind,brrrrrr.Fast day today,i felt very hungry when i got up but I am ok now.Denise has got a new date for her knee operation the 22nd of March so hopefully this one will happen.

Hedgehog..
    It’s going to be an iffy fast day…see how we go..need to keep warm..heating all going OK..it will be again tonight if the temperature drops but Steve’s lagged the pipes so should be ok.

Grandson is working in Telford near Birmingham..he will leave work at 2 pm tomorrow but the weather has big warnings out for the area or just a bit south from him today..hope he has sense to stay put or if he comes get into a hotel if the weather is bad and he needs too…on a good day it takes 2 hours..

Realistically he should stay in his flat, but he will want to come home and have a planned weekend. I was going to text him but Steve says keep out of it…

We like to know all our babies are safe…glad you are roosting with yours…have a lovely day..I have just found a book to read..

Jean x

Dave..
    Posts crossed…good news on the op…she will be pleased..

X

Typhoo…
    Snow supplies have arrived as a Swiss roll size tin of tiffin….ready for tomorrow..

Steve is complaining of the smell he came to investigate from the upstairs office!

Feel house bound!!

I think it’s because we can’t go out ..if we could I would be fine to stay in….if that makes sense..lol

Jean x

My mate who lives in Edale sent me a picture of a bucket filled with snow,its the only way he can get water and will be so for a few more days.He lives in a valley surrounded by giant hills.I have resisted food up to now but feeling hungry,will try and resist until 6pm.

Good luck Dave! Keep strong… Must be fun for your friend- I’d love the isolation sometimes…
    Jean, I think I got confused with where your grandson was off to & maybe Lynne’s Hannah with her placement! I know what you mean about wanting to go out when you can’t! Hope your book is a good one & can take your mind off things!
    Lynne- is it Hannah off to Wrexham soon?
    Cakey- whereabouts are you, how bad is your snow? Typhoo as well, not sure where you are?
    & Kay, you’re supposed to be getting it badly today & tomorrow? Hope you’ve been able to get stocked up a bit despite all the packing?

Hi All..

We are going OK for a fast day…looks like we will be 100 cals up on what we should be…running short on tomatoes so beans will have to be brought out…just couldn’t do salad tonight..our third FD so not too bothered..

I seem to be running a pound up on last week see what tomorrow brings…roll on good weather so we can get back into low food and get outside..instead of hot dinners…

I haven’t even looked at my book, a few jobs done about the house and daughter rung from Louisiana so that was 45 mins call…James Martin was on TV in Louisiana going to all the places we have visited there, we missed him by a hour at Avery Island in September when he was making the programme he is one of my favourite chefs..shame on that one..

Jean x

Afternoon

Snow is getting heavier here and high winds are blowing it around so no snow in some areas and deeper in others.

Hannah not happy that she’d left her wellies here, she wanted to go out to play. Think she went anyway but probably came off worse as lives with 4 boys and they include her in the rough and tumble.

Dave, good news on the new date for Denise’s op. Hopefully there’ll be no cause for cancellation this time.

Hedgehog, Hannah is off to Wrexham on Sunday. Thinking of going earlier in the day now. She’s never driven that far on her own, will be using satnav as never been to that part of the country, and never driven in snow. How much stress can a mum take?

Jean, well done on the fasting, don’t feel like it when the weather is bad, childhood memories of being out playing in the snow and coming in to huge meals.

Bec will be having another snow day tomorrow as due to get worse here over the next day. Hard to get motivated with her home, feels like holiday mode. Plenty of sorting still to do, but not in the mood today, maybe tomorrow. Not sure about FD tomorrow, hard with Bec home as always in the fridge.

Lynne x

Have just finished my last meal until Saturday morning but not sure if it’s going to be harder looking outside and seeing all that cold snow.

Hedgehogs

I’m North of the border in very white Scotland, very glad I’m not homeless in this weather I think I’d look like the abominable snowman ☺

Typhoo- so you’re up there with Minols then! It doesn’t bear thinking about how many are homeless & having to sleep rough in this… I was talking to a homeless chap recently when we bought him some food about why he was homeless- he’d written his car off in an accident, so couldn’t get to work, lost his job, then lost his accommodation… how easy it can happen. (Of course, there could’ve been other stuff going on, but still, there but for the grace of God go I…) Told my son, who’s done the same with his car, it did make him think a bit.
    I’m hoping to fast with you today, Typhoo- think I need it after seriously indulging the last couple of days!
    Lynne- I feel for you with Hannah driving on Sunday, you know how much I worry too. Hope that the weather improves by then. Is it another snow day for Becs? I’ve been very lazy the last couple of days too, although we were supposed to be on holiday, so don’t feel too bad.
    Jean- you & Steve did really well yesterday, hope that the scales are kind!
    Dave- you too, hope you managed yesterday evening okay?

Morning All…

We are venturing out later…feeling house bound..need a few bits and pieces..

Scales were kind to us this morning..Steve 2 lbs off and I managed 1 lb off don’t know how but I am not complaining…scales have been up all week for me!

We have decided to continue with 3 fasts a week all of March..if we can…still having Friday off..see if we can get the weight shifting with a bit more effort. Summer clothes will soon be coming out…hopefully.

Lynne…
    Having a day off or two off plan.. I think does you good…enjoy Becs while she’s about…Shame on the wellies….weather seems to be improving for Sunday for Hannah..🤞

Typhoo..
    Have a good FD and keep warm….

Hedgehog..

You too have a good FD ….we have a full nest safe and sound…Grandson worked extra hours last Friday so they gave him today off…he set off home at 5.30 last night, a 2 hour journey took him 5 hours, he always stops half way for a break and something to eat..but safe…it’s a worry …

All happy bunnies here…hoping for another good week…

Keep safe and warm…

Jean x

Morning everyone

Snow still quite heavy but the road and garden have parts totally clear and then 3 to 4 foot drifts. Not going far today, may get to the post box but that’ll be my limit. Really windy and temp ‘feel like’ -11.

Hedgehogs, yesterday a night club in Newport was opening for the homeless and anyone else unable to get home or with heating problems and providing hot drinks and snacks. It’s nice to see people thinking of others with the weather so bad.

Jean, well done on the losses and glad your grandson got home safely. There’s been some terrible stories of people stuck for hours in their car, some near me closed because of abandoned cars. Hope Steve’s daughter hasn’t been caught up in it.

Typh00, think I may join you and Hedgehogs on a FD today, I’ll see how it goes.

Kay, Minols, think you both may have been in red warning areas. Hope all is well.

CW, do you think you’ll make the theatre?

Dave, hope it’s not too bad where you are, my dog’s not interested in going out at the moment, too windy. She’s having the hurdle over the snow drift formed against the backdoor and is not impressed. Cats are refusing to go out at all.

So going to try a FD today and see how it goes. Usual goods in transit problem so hoping to up the fluids today. Will try some water, but mostly tea/coffee to keep warm.

Lynne x

Jean- well done on the one pound off! Hope you can stick to the 3 FDs, what days will you do? Glad your grandson is safely home too.
    Lynne- you keep warm too! I’m not even going as far as the post box- not sure if they’re even running at the moment! Glad you’re joining us today on the FD!
    No more snow here yet, but still really cold, nothing melting & snow’s drifting in the wind.
    Pretty hungry- I’ve had my hot chocolate already! Popping to Mum’s later- she’ll try & play me with cake & biscuits!

Just got home from shopping at Sainsburys,people are going bananas all the bred virtually gone,we live in a big city not in the middle of nowhere,cant believe how people panic,i think i went over a bit on the calories so will have to wait until i get weighed on Saturday to see if i overindulged,The wind is very strong today but no snow up to now,i have bought a balaclava to keep the wind off.
    I dont know if the ice hockey will be on tonight in Cardiff ,I used to go to Deeside to watch ice hockey,glad i dont have to travel there now in these conditions.

Afternoon All..
    Ventured out it’s so freezing the wind…we are melting on the roads and not too bad..We managed our haddock and chip cafe a treat for Friday but not much more to eat today…so cold I am glad we are back…

Lynne…
    We have not heard from Steve’s daughter she will be in bed now hopefully..if she was up and stuck somewhere she would of texted us…hope you get to the post box…Have a lazy day..

Hedgehog..
    Our fasting days will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday..Steve seems motivated now his weight is on the move…me too….maybe the extra one is the answer.

Dave..
    It’s like Xmas when everybody buys for two days…we will do a bit of shopping tomorrow more for milk and potatoes…

Have a good FD, keep warm and topped up with hot drinks…

Jean x

Dave, Devils match is off. No public transport here at all at the moment. A few miles away they had 50cm of snow last night, main problem here is the drifting and it’s still snowing.

Jean, haven’t ventured out. Was going to post a birthday card for my sister in law, she’ll have to make do with a text and card in the week. Had to clear the snow from the garage, it had blown under the door.

Hannah is not sure she’ll make it to Wrexham, uni have advised them to consider their safety before travelling, so have to see how it goes tomorrow and Sunday morning. It’s what I had told her, but glad her tutor has ‘formally’ advised them. At present nothing can get out of my street and lots of the roads are still really bad. No buses in Cardiff, snow-plough gone past recently but too many roads to clear.

A few neighbours have been out trying to clear the cul-de-sac, but getting stuck going up a hill at the end of the road. One of them going skiing at 2am, if he can get to Bristol.

Lynne x

Snowing again here but the worst was yesterday. Everything ground to a halt yesterday afternoon and dont think anything will change until the rain comes in, but then flod warnings are pending!

We did go out for a walk yesterday and it was lovely 😀
    Today all the snow has a couple of cms of ice on top so not fair to take ellie out. Although now its covered with snow, but persuade both Neil and Ellie to go out!!!

We have a huge flock of redwings and fieldfares in our tree. Amazing! They dont usually come into the gardens.

No chance of fasting at the moment, head not there! But I may try and join you Jean with 3 FDs…..

Keep safe and warm all x

Lynne- glad that Hannah can leave travelling for another day if necessary- in reality the nurses will probably be so busy at the moment they probably won’t have time to show students what to do either?
    Glad everyone has what they need & can keep warm- we lived in a very isolated spot as a teenager, had 6′ snow drifts one year all along by the house, so I learnt about keeping well stocked up. Have the ingredients to make bread if we need to, dried milk, tinned stuff etc.!
    Popped to Mum’s for a game- she’s getting fed up with being stuck in but she daren’t go out walking on the ice, so thought we’d give my Dad a break!! Took my mind off the hunger for a couple of hours…

Hi all – will go back and read up on posts, but thought I’d just drop by and say hello.

Survived the two feet of snow dropped at the front door and loved the walks out with the boy…but having him off school doesn’t half take up a lot of time!

Haven’t even thought of fasting – will do that when the shops run out of food completely!

Been busy visiting, picking up food, clearing paths and sledging with the boy. The old dog has had a rare time…this is his natural environment, and he’s back to being 2 years old and trying to bury himself in the snow.

But need it to be over now, and preferably without any flooding.

Right – off to read your posts and find out how everyone’s been surviving.

Mx

Just read the Pooh post – feel I’ve lived it without knowing for the last couple of days. Supermarket out of bread so bought crisps…on the plus side, also bought flour and eggs so I could make muffins! Feel very Marie Antoinette!

Dave – glad Denise has a new date for her knee op…and kind of glad she didn’t have it done the other week, given the weather.

Very impressed with everyone who has managed to fast in these circumstances – life feels too up-skittled here. Strangely un-presurrised for once. I’d hoped to get a tonne of stuff written this week because I had very little in my diary, but haven’t been able to go to the office for 3 days because of the boy being off school. I know the work will still need to be done…but right now there are no serious deadlines because so far every deadline in the last 3 days has been cancelled, every meeting postponed, and all I’ve done is phone people and drop in on people, or be a Mum. Quite nice!#

Mx

Lynne…
    Sounds really bad near you…glad Uni has suggested not to go on her placement better than you ..she will take more notice!

Kay..
    Come and join us if you can..Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Hope there’s no pubs where you are going…may help 😂

Hedgehog..
    I have stuff in to make bread..to tempting to eat…milk has to be milk!

Minols..
    You sound as if a busy time for you…take care with your flock…

Hope all the fasters are doing ok…

Jean x

Well Jean, I was doing very well tonight until hubby decided to open some Quality Street chocolates left over from Christmas, so I did have a couple…My son as suggested setting an alarm for midnight at the end of the FD & getting up then to eat- not quite the idea, I said! (Seriously, when my Dad had his last op, he set his alarm for an hour before the time limit on eating so he could get up & have more food! These are the genes I’m battling… )
    Minols- glad to hear that you’re okay in this awful weather, love the idea of stocking up on crisps instead of bread! Get yourself a breadmaker before next winter!

Morning All..
    It looks so cold this morning..no snow over night but white heavy frost all over…brrr

Popping out later for shopping we didn’t do it yesterday.

I have just had a lovely post on my personal blog from a guy who hasn’t been about for a year…really pleased to hear from him…we were fasting side by side for ages….he has busy commitments but still fasting with his wife..a lovely surprise.

Hedgehog..
    We had a few naughties too yesterday very fed up and bored..had enough of TV too…a few things to do inside but didn’t get motivated to do..hope today is better…I so hate this cold weather ..moan over I am sure most of you feel the same…😂

You are late up today all cosy in your bed….

We are Fasting Sunday.

Have a good weekend all…keep warm and safe…

Jean x

Goodness me..been out shopping…Is it Christmas and I have forgotten ….car park full.. people following you to the car for a space…

I bought things gave up till next week….

Jean x

The scales were kind today,i have lost 5.6lbs so very happy with that.I wont get on them again until next Saturday,i think it has a negative effect if you keep getting weighed every day or two.No snow here today but cold,will take Heidi out later,yesterday when i took her out she kept pulling to get in the snow and i was pulling her back to avoid it.

Dave- well done you! That’s a great weight loss, especially with the weather & needing to fill up to keep warm (or is that just me!).
    Jean- no lie-in, boys both up early working today, so we took youngest & got a couple of bits.
    It’s melting here – yay!
    Non FD- those Quality Streets are calling me…

Dave…
    Well done on your big loss..you can really move the weight with no beer…lol…No it’s really good this cold weather…

Hedgehog..
    There’s me thinking Saturday and a lovely lay in for you…how wrong you can be..the boys keep you on your toes…

Productive day after yesterday…..Well ironing done…pan of vegetable soup made to go in the freezer…beef steak in onion and mushrooms gravy again to go in the freezer..chai jam for my breakfast…coffee now, then making beef madras curry for tonight’s meal but cutting the normal portions down…🤞..to Indian portions..

Anyone fasting tomorrow?

X

I’ll be with you tomorrow Jean!
    Just having a lazy day here… next week’s set to be quite hectic.

Internet down😫 hope you fasters are having a great day.

Morning all!
    We had some good news yesterday- eldest had decided to buy the hideous wreck traded in at work to drive around just for a few weeks, & asked the boss’ boss how much he’d have to pay for it, then the boss’ boss decided he didn’t want our son driving around in that, so it was decided he can have his works car a few weeks early! (he’s met the sales target they set for him, but wasn’t supposed to get the demo car until the start of April) So he’s chuffed & will get it on Monday, & I won’t have to run him to work/ pick him up all next week like we’d thought I’d have to! It’s quite a girly version of the Peugeot 108 he’ll have- purple- but he doesn’t care, & he’s colour blind!
    Hope you’re all not having any more snow? Quite a lot has thawed here now, thankfully.
    Jean- I’m finally getting used to tea without sugar- it’s only taken 6 months!
    Hope that you & Steve are okay fasting today!

Morning All..

We have power cut 7 hours now.. so maybe not a good day to fast… been to golf club for two cups of tea and a bacon sandwich.. home now ..text in …to say we are ‘off’ till at least 3 pm so off to daughters to keep warm .

Hedgehog..
    Sorry not a true FD but hoping to keep low.. really good news on the car I bet he’s chuffed to bits..good for you too..

Glad the no sugar has gone well.. Steve back on his sweeteners he was getting too grumpy without 😂

Speak later.. hoping my freezers hold tight.. good they are full to the brim maybe loose the bread but not bothered on that..

Have a good day all.

Jean x

Right- 3rd time lucky- it’s not showing my posts, & if all 3 turn up then I’m sorry!
    Jean- hope your power is back on now, the freezers should be okay if they’ve not been opened. Hope your daughter was feeling positive about going back to work?
    Hope everyone else is okay & that the snow’s not still causing problems? Raining hard here now so it’s nearly all gone!
    I shall fast alone then!

Well 12 hours now and still No Power..in bed with all our clothes on…

FD off ..daughter did sandwiches and sausage rolls and buns… she went out after church and picked things up..

Just had the 4th text now to say 6 pm before it comes back on.. holding my breath..

X

Hooray..12 1/2 hours…we now have power…blxxdy freezing…heating just starting to come through…

Fasting tomorrow

Jean x

Afternoon everyone

Jean, hope you’re both managing to warm up. Not surprised you didn’t fast today, have something hot to eat tonight.

Hedgehogs, great news about son’s car. Common sense answer to the problem, would have been a lot of expense and hassle for just a few weeks.

Dave, well done on the 5.6lbs. Hope the internet is sorted.

Hope everyone else is doing well and that the snow is thawing without bringing further problems.

Yesterday I helped clear our street for Hannah to come home, and for paramedics and police who were at a house 4 doors away in the adjoining street. Sadly a woman in her early 60’s was found dead at home. Puts other problems into perspective.

Snow is now thawing nicely and Hannah is on her way. Hopefully she’ll arrive within the next couple of hours. Glad the weather has improved as she’s out and about in the community with an experienced physio.

Weight up half a pound this week, but a meal out and a FD missed, so happy with that. Back to usual days next week, nice to have a routine.

Arranged date to return to work, 10th April for 4 hours, with another 4 hours that week, then 3 half days the week after then review. Will be strange so going to try and spend the next month getting into a proper routine of ‘house’ stuff, rather than just as and when at present.

Anyone joining Jean/Steve and me tomorrow for a fast?

Lynne x

They sent me a text to say the internet was back,hope your warm now Jean,non fast day today so keeping below my TDEE, all the snow has gone now so easier to take Heidi out.

Grey rainy day. Hard to believe we had lots of snow a couple of days ago!

Jean and Steve, glad you finally got your power/heating back on…what a nightmare!

Hedgehogs, that’s a result on your sons car issue!

Lynne, glad that Hannah on her way now that snow gone. I used to live in Wrexham!!

Dave, glad your internet back on.

I’ve managed not to eat today so will push on for making it a FD. Haven’t actually got much in the house as running everything down so that makes it easier…Lol
    I’ve done nothing today. Felt lazy and unmotivated. Didn’t know what I wanted to do. I think it’s because we don’t have much else left to do in the house. The stuff left to pack needs to be done towards the end of next week just ahead of move date so nothing to do.

Possibly some catch up tv later.

Hope everyone ok and good luck to those fasting tomorrow x

Hi All…

House taking time to heat up…sat with outside fleece and scarf on….

Lynne…
    Glad Hannah is on her way and weathers getting much better…all our snow has gone as it’s been raining…lovely you have plans for work and easing in slowly..

Kay..
    Won’t be long and you will be on the move…well done on getting a FD in…better than us…lol

Dave…
    Heidi’s walk would have been better without the snow….

Jean x

Hello

Nice winter casserole for dinner. Went down well.

Definitely didn’t make ginger sponge and custard for pud. Well maybe.

Glad to learn trials and tribulations with weather, heating, cars, house moves etc all resolving.

Friday night was first time out of the house (apart from Woof walks) for a week. Main roads ok but side roads really bad still. Today sleet and mist, quite grim.

Had nice dinner out with our friends last night so need a good couple of fasts to compensate I think this week. Joining those fasting tomorrow.

CW

Heidi has just had two cupfuls of Iams mixed with a full tin of tuna,then she is telling me she wants chews so i gave her them,in a bit she will want to play with her ball,she also had two small oranges.Watching England women play football on the telly.It feels warm outside now after all the bad weather,about time.

Couldn’t get on the site last night- it wouldn’t let me post!
    Glad that it seems to be thawing most places.
    Jean- glad your heating/ electric is back on, that was a long power cut! Hope your FD today is more successful!
    Lynne- hope Hannah enjoys her placement. It’ll be strange getting back to work, but that sounds like a good plan to ease back in. Sorry to read about your neighbour…
    Kay- hope yesterday was a good FD in the end? It’s difficult packing to move- you get to a point where you can’t do any more til last minute, but then you’re surrounded by boxes & twiddling your thumbs! What day do you move?
    Cakey- have a good FD today.
    Dave- I bet Heidi misses the snow even if you don’t!
    My FD was okay, helping my friend pack to move to Ireland today, & have made a picnic lunch, so I’m not fasting!
    Hope you all do well!

Morning All…
    Much warmer in the house now…took a long time to get up to temperature….

FD for us today….I have a few jobs planned..computer has just been put on, I am sure there will be updates and it faffs about a bit, a few things to do….sort through a few clothes and the car needs washing…well it’s a start….

Cakey Wakey….
    Your meal sounded rather nice…Steve likes loads of custard if there’s any left…lol…a touch for me…

A nice meal out with friends…so like you, we need to get on board today.

Dave..
    Heidi sounds as if she eats a lot…is she quite large…( I think you have told us but I have forgotten) A Lab?

Hedgehog…
    A bit of sadness if your friend is moving to Ireland …have a lovely packing day together..maybe some nice visiting holidays ahead?

Anyone else fasting today?

Jean x

Hello

On a fast day today and much needed one too as I haven’t been eating so well since the snow arrived and the scales let me know I’ve put 4lbs back on.

I’m not sure if I’ll add an extra fast this week to try and compensate for the weight gained.

Good luck to everyone who is joining me on a FD.

FD today,not feeling hungry yet but Denise will be having her dinner soon so i will take Heidi out for a walk.Heidi is a German Shepherd,we got her from Manchester dogs home,when we got her you could see all her ribs but she is fine now,she started jumping around at 1am this morning so i gave her a tin of Food to add to what she already had,there is not an inch of fat on her she is lean and long.When she stands on her hind legs she is almost as tall as Denise.

Afternoon All…
    All well here just finished a coffee…boiled eggs for tonight a bit basic but it will do, and a slice of bread. I couldn’t face salad….I have a ham joint to cook tomorrow although sometimes I think a bit of water retention happens with the salt…

I have been messing with the computer most of the day..as I thought up dates are happening…I got all my caravan holidays logged in for the year on what we have booked up to now…I have every place logged over the last about 8 years…also as you remember we have been chasing information for our friends cottage, we managed to find 60 years worth, surprisingly it has stayed in the same family and passed down…we have decided on a write up and put it in a two photo frames…it can be a ‘present to the house’ and left there if he ever sells it…quite interesting…

Computer is faffing think I will go and clean the car….I think it’s time on buying a Mac…but I can’t justify the price! It would be nice though…

Hope you all are going OK a few hours to food….

Jean x

Quick whizz home now, dinner made ready to re-heat, youngest needs his at 4pm before driving lesson & then he’s straight out to army cadets, everyone else will have theirs later. Out to pick up son soon… trying to get my friend organised was hard work; she is very emotional about the move anyway, her baby is having another not sleeping spell so they’re all tired, their tiny little cottage is full up with stuff, so no room to put anything that can be packed, people just dropping in to say goodbye, landlady being difficult about what she expects to be done (practically wants them to redecorate every room, it’s way better now than when my friend moved in!!)… my idea of a nightmare! Still, we got the kitchen cupboards cleared, so feel that I was at least some help!
    Hope all you fasters are staying strong!

Feeling very hungry now,I have had 2 weight watchers biscuits (88) calories and two cups of tea.

Hedgehog…
    I think all landlords are the same…it’s a hard emotional time moving so far away from friends and family…you are good and thoughtful to help.

Dave…
    Keep strong soon be dinner time…

Lynne..
    Hoping Hannah got there safe and the roads were clear….

Just washed the car with Steve’s help all clean and tidy….I did sort a few bits out but never really lost anything…shoes mainly…..you forget what you have…think a good tidy and reorganise…still a bit cold to get summer things out…

My eggs are in the pan to go…just waiting a bit longer…Steve is hungry but I am not too bad too busy to think of hunger…

Jean x

Finished now…..all good…..breakfast soon be calling…lol

X

Viewing 50 posts - 16,151 through 16,200 (of 35,497 total)

You must be logged in to reply.