Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,351 through 1,400 (of 14,786 total)

• Good Morning AD
    Hope everyone had a great time yesterday. I fasted yesterday and finished at 530 cals. This morning I am up to 74.1 kgs. 200 grams more than tuesday’s weigh in. But I am not worried as I know that this may just be bloat or water weight as I did not go wrong.
    My december end target was to get to 74 kgs. Plan is to maintain that rather than aim for any more loss as ots just not possible as I have drinks planned tonight and another 3 course lunch tomorrow with wine 😉

Also, i am not very hopeful for next week’s weigh in and plan is to maintain 74 kgs and avoiding any gain.
    So, AD’s enjoy the holiday season as it will come back after 1 year, dont miss out on fun.

Pigged out last 2 days so weight up quite a bit – now 107.9 (up 1.5kg from last week) :(. On the bright side I am still 2.1kg lighter than when I started at the beginning of December and who knows how much lighter than I would have been had I not begun this WOL :). I hope to lose it as quickly as I gained it and am back on a fast today with ADF again. I am suspicious this amount in 2 days may be due to my thyroid problems as well and may need to lower my TDEE. I have an appointment with my endocrinologist in a couple of weeks. Will see how I go over the next 5 weeks until we go on our cruise. Everyone looks to have had a relaxing time catching up with family and friends. Keep chillin’ and don’t get frazzled at the sales. AUSSIE DETERMINATION will get us there.

Hi GG1, I’m in the same boat, up 2.5k but probably water weight, not to mention Xmas pudd, but next week, it all starts again and we’ll be back where we started, not to worry, it’s once a year, family and friends are more important, the temptation is everywhere including at home, so once it’s all gone, we will be back in control…CG xx

Thanks CG. The support you all give is a lifeline. You’re right. We’ll soon have this behind us. Small bump in the road, that’s all.

Ha ha! that’s the way! 🙂
    Hubby and I will be “retiring” to a little town called Nicholson, near Bairnsdale. 4 acres of beautiful heaven near the river. It’s so pretty in Vic. Just love the season changes, too. Enjoy those chocs and coffee 🙂

OOOps just posted the answer to Countrygals post in the wrong spot!

Thanks Lina I now feel I have permission so wont feel so guilty haha 🙂 …CG

Good morning team, beautiful morning here, expected top of 23 so just perfect. Hoping to fast today, I say hoping because I seem to have trouble on days which aren’t my regular ones 😉 so will be busy this morning with catch up and watering the greenhouses etc. Even if I do a mini or real cut back on cals it will have to help. Funny my enthusiasm has wained a bit, silly after doing it for so long, just having trouble getting back on the horse! I have a nice pork loin I roasted in the fridge as well has a ham leg so no excuse, mixed salad or coleslaw, all just so easy, but staying away from the treats in the house could be a challenge, but I CAN DO IT, then fast again Mon and Thurs, as per usual 😀 oh how easy we forget once we taste the forbidden. Have a great day team, enjoy no matter what your doing, I hope it’s peaceful and happy…..CG xx 🙂

Hi all. @countrygal, very impressive effort. I considered altering my fast day and my daughter successfully did it on a long car trip we did yesterday. I should have, but no, cancelled that idea due to lack of interest! Waiting til Monday and not going near the scales for several days!

Upt, it’s a difficult time of year when totally out of routine. Even though my days run pretty much the same, with cricket on, weather warm, chores done in the morning, I tend to nibble in front of the telly, a couple of wines, food is fine, salads and cold meat, it’s the naughty extras I have, which I feel worthy of, and shouldn’t! 🙁 I’m 2 k’s over my last official weigh in, BUT 15k’s down from this time last year. 🙂 Whilst on the phone before, and sitting, I grabbed my huge “Tyre” and thought YOU ARE MY TARGER FOR 2015, little by little, will aim for 5k goals, 😉 and I KNOW I CAN DO IT so even with the few naughties, as in food, yahum, my fat intake, my food choices my meal sizes are all still so much healthier than in the past, so I’m hoping even if I go over 200cals today as in a fast, it’s still better than nothing at all, good luck to any one trying this time of year, this is when we all need support. 😛 so have a great day, try not to be too hard on yourself, family and holidays are so precious, real memory makers!…..CG 😀 xxxx

CG it is very challenging once you step out of your routine, specially visiting friends relatives etc. they all make those yummy foods that are sooooooo good to eat plus add in some alchohol ………say no more. But on the positive side it only goes for the Xmas new year period. Then our routine stabilises again, and hey ain’t it ok to be naughty at times? Best wishes to you all

CG and GG1…..you may as well be me talking! I’ve had a major blowout over Christmas eve, Christmas & Boxing day! I’m not weighing myself until Tuesday as I don’t want to get too disheartened……fasting today and going really well, like you I thought Oh no…and I sometimes ask myself can I do it forever? But deep down I know I can, because I want to have times of feasting like Christmas without any guilt….our bodies and weight will recover, it’s a good test for them and we can do it because we are DETERMINED AUSSIES!

Fatbuster you really are BUSTING IT! Woo hoo well done on achieving your December goal….whether you are up from it now, doesn’t matter, could be anything, the fact is YOU GOT THERE! 🙂

Well team, I’ve blown out well and truley. Not up to my TDEE but well above fasting cals. Too many chocolates in the house, tricked myself in to believing I could just have one ( cadbury favourites) hoho, no way, too many varieties to try! My meals were healthy, only two wines all accounted for in my cals, ha! But then the chocolate! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Hope you did better than me Foxy. Your right gunndoit, just seems to be the week we are in the midst of. I’ve hidden the rum balls in the back of the fridge, chocolates in the pantry, don’t like chocolate at room temp, so none in the fridge now, just bring out for guests with coffee, gotta get back to normal, just gotta. Once you taste the forbidden fruit, golly it’s hard! Will definately be starting Monday then Thursday, usually I don’t even think of the choc biscuits in the frudge until I have visitors, so don’t touch them. Gotta be positive, it’s only one week of binging, no harm done perminately, my AUSSIE DETERMINATION will save me….and you…..CG xx

CG……YOU CAN DO IT! You will get back on track, like you said too many tempting things atm…..at least your meals were healthy, so your body will be appreciating that!
    I have had a really great fast day, am very pleased with myself, because leading up to Christmas I had a bit of a struggle…..all up 456 cals today….loved my big salad for dinner and fruit n vegie boost juice (home made) with my lunch….I could have fitted some wine in with my cals but decided to have an alcohol free day as they have been few and far between for me lately…

Roll on Monday CG….you will be back in the head space because it’s your regular day!
    WE ARE AUSSIE DETERMINATION!!! 😀

Thanks Foxy I needed that, just so very cross at my greed, so unnecessary, so piggy, for months we have all been in control, and now the Devil in the chocolates took over, buggar! Anyway like you said, Monday is back to normal. Congrats on doing so well today! …..CG xx

Good morning team, another beautiful day comin up, will be pretty hot by the arvo so take care with your skin and keeping up with fluids. (Says me with an ongoing history of skin cancers from past damage and exposure now in the garden) the sun just beckons you to come out and play with it! Supposed to be a day of rest, Sunday, but after feeding stock, big load of washing to do and put on the line (Xmas stuff) ironing in front of the cricket and putting it away, seems the day of rest is as busy as all others. Fasting starting tomorrow, so all planned for, large infusion jug of fruit and icy water, salads etc, all ready to go. This coming year I’m planning to set 5k increment goals, still want to drop another 15-20 k’s by next Xmas, like to be around 65k in time but no hurry, will expect plateaus, stuff up’s etc but still 12 months is a long time to achieve my over all goal and because it’s now our way of life, it’s very doable. My AUSSIE DETERMINATION will kick in, our ongoing support of each other is a must, and above all I know I CAN DO IT, have a happy day team what ever you do, life is for the living…..CG 😀 xxx

Hi all.

Woke up this morning and it was snowing. It hasn’t stopped all day. It’s going to be the coldest night of the year tonight. I’m pretending I’m in Australia right now :), I’m eating a kiwi right now, so I guess I’m halfway there lmao. I miss Summer so much, I’m staring at a picture of myself jumping in front of an island in the Mediterranean in a tubetop and shorts (fr the first time ever) and I can’t help but feel a bit jealous of you all with your amazing weather.

I baked glass-in-lead biscuits (with coloured sweets), biscotti and chocolate/hazelnut fudge as a Christmas gift for my cousins today and I hardly tasted any of it, so that’s good. I allotted myself 2 biscuits, and that’s all I had. Tomorrow even more baking to do.

CG, I’m sure you’ll get to your goal by next Christmas, you’re so determined to get there. Your positivity will get you there.

I will be fasting Tuesday and Friday next week (which I think is practically Wednesday and Saturday for you lot). I feel I will definitely need them to make up for all the hoiiday gorging. I’m really hoping to maintain these couple of weeks.

I know everyone is probably up from last week, but it’s the holiday season, everyone gains a bit this time of year, at least we know how to get it off and that it will happen fairly soon. Weighed myself today, 65kg but with clothes on so not dramatic (I think? Will weigh again tomorrow). MAybe all the snow-shovelling will burn some calories to tip me over to the other side again 🙂

Talk to you all tomorrow, my lovelies!

xXx

Morning all! We are the opposite here weather wise… it’s been raining non stop for two days! I can’t get out in the garden! Impossible to eat and drink normal with my fun loving son here, too. It’s been a nice week though, and yes, tomorrow back to normal. Bring on the normal again! I do find, though, if I just skip breaky it helps. Well done Foxy on resisting the wine ,and managing a fast day this time of year! I’m with you, too, uptight, avoiding the scales! Those numbers do something to the mindset, all negative. Going to be really diligent come Monday. The AUSSIE DETERMINATION WILL BE BACK ! Bring it on!

Wow Flemishcurves! Snowing! That would be something special( for us Aussies, anyway) Though it’s raining I’m still in jeans and a t shirt. Enjoy your winter wonderland 🙂

Well, @flemishcurves, here in Brisbane it is pouring with rain again today, grey and gloomy so you are missing nothing! @lindanaf, you must be somewhere similar. @countrygal, you must be on the other side of the country? Your day sounds pretty good to me!

I had a big argument with my daughter (21) last night about how left over cooking chocolate should not be included in leftover chocolate that needs eating. She thinks that it is OK to eat it, I think maybe we should actually just keep it for, y’know, cooking! She tends to be brilliant at this fasting business but not so good at the eat normally bit on the other days.

I think that if we hadn’t eroded all the old rules about when it was OK to eat certain things, such as maybe only eat a sweet thing at “afternoon tea time ” or whatever, half of us wouldn’t be needing this regime in the first place. Of course my ideas are so last century!

Good morning all, snow (said wistfully). It’s misting rain at the moment on the Sunshine Coast (about an hour north of Brissie for those who are elsewhere). My husband went outside to do some weeding thinking soft earth, easy weeding, not raining much but he came back in after a while saturated because it’s so incessant. Fast day today. I’ve lost 400g so far of the 1.5kg gained last week (yay).

My sister-in-law may be joining us, she’s thinking about it. As with all us she’s tried everything and it works for a while until we get sick of “dieting”. This WOL is so great – if you really want a chocolate you can have it, tomorrow, but not too many. On that subject, I’m with you Uptightoutasight, cooking chocolate is for keeping, for cooking, hence the name (said slowly, for those who need it explained, haha).

Hi again. I’m on the Gold Coast, Uptight. Very gloomy atm. So gloomy I thought I’d get the slow cooker out! I had a look at another 5:2 sight this morning. The one that’s always on facebook. A girl there got a book for Christmas with a slow cooker and loved it. She left the link and I bought the Aussie version (on Kindle) here is the link. It’s a great little book ,loads of recipes for men and women . With no breakfast days and snack all day type recipes for people who graze. http://www.amazon.com.au/The-Skinny-Cooker-Recipe-Calories-ebook/dp/B00BNGIS8Q/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1
    I just love Kindle. Too easy 🙂
    Well done GG1 for getting back into the swing! Good loss for you 🙂

Hi girls, so much activity on our thread, how wonderful, snow FC is something I will be craving by Feb our hottest month, 😉 keep telling my kids I’m going to sell the farm and move to Tassie, Vic is getting too hot in Summer. 🙁 Never will, love Gippsland too much, my garden I landscaped and my dream home I built, could’t do all that again! GG1, clever girl, well done, tough time of year for any control, but like you are all saying, c’mon Monday, let’s bring it on, our first fast after, or at the end of the silly season, WE CAN DO IT, oh so easy if we all do it together. 😀 ….keep up the good work girls, FB, where are you, and Andrew, it’s time we heard from you too….CG xx 😛

Hi Linda and thank you for the address, I did download it and will probably make more use of it than Mimi’s book, just all Aussie ingredients and all so easy and doable, still reading, again thank you….CG xxx

Hi all,
    Snow, rain, perfect days and heat in Perth, though not too hot yet. I think later in the week is going to be a stinker for us.

CG I can relate to the chocolate scenario!

Attempting a mini fast today with a BBQ tea early evening and warming up to getting serious again.

Best wishes to everyone. Cheers
    Reldz

Seasons Greetings to all

I have eaten well over this last week and I am FULL of mixed emotions.

I will weigh in next Friday( I promised myself to enjoy this week and no weigh ins) I am curious…but I CAN DO IT!

WE ARE ALL HERE for each other and we will slowly retrain our brains again…we have done it before!

Fast day tomorrow…Monday then Thursday…I cant wait!! Its like returning to an old friend….and the benefits are worth it.

Enjoy this time…and start emptying those cupboards and fridges, invite friends and family to help you…..tomorrow brings another kind of joy!xxVeggie

Hi girls, well with such a shocker yesterday, I have finished today with 370 cals 😀
    I started with no breaky, but made a 2.5 litre jug of pineapple and fresh mint water which I lived on most of the day. Lunch was 1/2 cup low fat yoghurt with some blueberries sprinkled on top ( just to take the edge off cause I was getting hungry about 2,00) then around 4-4.30 got tummy niggles so had a zero coke which really fixed the problem. Tonight was cold pork (palm size) and a large tossed salad, still have a mango waiting to bring me up to 370cals. 🙂 i had my dinner at 6.00 bit earlier than normal for me but really needed it. So feel really satisfyed now, might have an iced coffee later with a small dash of milk but mainly cold water. I’m not bragging just needed to see if I could do it again, still no alcohol YET but will soldier on with my infusion water till bed. Doubt I’ll be as hard on myself tomorrow, but usually find after a fast I’m not so hungry so hope this helps me do this B2B 🙁 good luck tomorrow girls, YOU CAN DO IT….CG xx 🙂

Good morning team, ARE WE READY to start fasting??? Great day to start, pretty warm weather here in Country Vic, easy to down plenty of water and fill up on salads or stir frys. As I fasted yesterday, I’ll still try B2B but if I fail, I’ll do Tuesday and Thursday, no I’m not coping out, just being practicable! 😉 A lot of you will find it a bit daunting getting back on track but it will come naturally after you get that mind set back. Your AUSSIE DETERMINATION will kick in, I had a few tough moments yesterday but with zero coke late afternoon found it helped, also a bit of yoghurt and berries around 2.00 it pulled me through. We have gotten used to eating with no restrictions as we used to, but remember, that’s why we joined 5:2 because of what it did to us, so keep telling yourself, I CAN DO THIS 🙁 keep yourself busy, clean out the fridge or a cupboard, go for a walk, anything to take your mind off food. Try not to obsess, having that freedom taken away isn’t easy. It’s really only been a week but so so easy to go back to old habits. Our new WOE will start our New Year for us all and oh the benefits of it all, put a “fat” photo of yourself on the fridge door to remind yourself why our 5:2 is so important, start using smaller plates to eat off, YOU CAN DO THIS and will. Have a happy day everyone 😀 enjoy your challenge, remember why you are doing it, give yourself a mental shake up… And away we go…CG 🙂 xxxx

Hi all

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

I indulged a bit over the few days but not as much as I used to well about half I reckon. Trying for walks instead of 5pm drinks and high calorie dips bikkies cheese etc.

Sitting in caravan park it’s pouring rain. Not a good start to fast day.

I managed to do fast day last Monday will do one today which was my plan. Have met a personal trainer in caravan park done a few sessions, and did my first 5km walk run along the beach. Lots of walking swimming etc. So all going to plan I will not put on over this holiday for the first time ever.

Good luck to those who fast today.

Take care everyone

Bali

Morning all. Still gloomy here on the “Goldy”. You’re welcome CG I had to try one of the dishes straight away, as luckily I had all the ingredients. The goulash was very yumm! Well done on the b2b also, I am sure you will smash it!
    Bali your holiday sounds perfect, except for the rain now. I know I always used to put on weight every year we went away. It’s so great to now have this secret weapon :).
    I thought I’d try a 4:3 this week, just to try and get back to where I left off before foodmas…I mean Christmas! Lots of water and salads. Take care everybody, lets all get back in the swing of AUSSIE DETERMINATION!!

Good Morning ADs
    Sorry for not responding as I have been busy with sick 3 year old. Fighting with viral infection and high fever.
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas…(foodmas…LOL, so true)
    Thanks CG for thinking of me and apologies for not responding earlier.
    Bali you are so motivated, well done on your efforts.
    Foxy, thanks for letting me consider that target met…lol as I am not going to weigh myself until 1 week now.
    I tried to fast yesterday, was doing really well until 6 PM, then hubby went out and got Indian take away, now could not waste so much food 🙂 so fasting went out of the window. Well, today is another day and fasting now. Better come back in swing of fasting as I dont want those clothes not to fit (the ones that have started to fit now) so that’s my motivation. Will try b2b today and tomorrow as 31st night will be eating out as well, but will make sure to keep it low and not over indulge. and then fasting again Thursday and Saturday. I think I will step on scales on Sunday now as I am really scared to see that number going way up.

Good news is that hubby will start 5:2 with me from next Monday as well, so things will become much easier. He is very impressed with my weight loss so he wants to give it a try too.
    Another good news story is that I met a friend on Saturday and she was amazed to see my weight loss and wanted to know what I was doing. My latest pictures on facebook have got friends calling me to compliment that I look very slim now. SLIM… hahhahahaha… I am still very far from this adjective but will take it as a motivator. Love AUSSIE DETERMINATION
    PS: CG, please dont worry about bragging as we all know that its really not a brag but a piece of your experience and motivation or inspiration for others.

Started 5:2 last Monday with fast. All went well then Xmas happened. Guess who Failed BIG TIME??? :o(

Anyway new start today :o).
    So on My Fast. I am going to Fast Monday and Thursday.

BTW are there other men on this post???

Yes Hawkeyes, been on 5-2 for about 3 weeks and lost approx 3kg. Great forum to be involved with girls are very supportive and offer some really good tips and encouragement.

Hi Hawkeyes and welcome, I just did a great welcome speach and my ipad froze and lost it….anyway, yes we have Andrew with us, other men have either given up or just stopped posting. Xmas is hard for us all especially if your just starting, but we have other team members starting now too. Most of us fast Mon and Thurs and weigh in Friday which keeps you accountable and honest with yourself, also a great record to look back on….welcome to AUSSIE DETERMINATION we will suppot you on this journey, so share your news, we are here to advise, have a laugh or share a shoulder when needed…Take care…..CG. 🙂
    Ps, have a look back through our thread, get to know the team and the journey we have had 😉 .. All the best CG

Hi Hawkeyes – another man here. This forum is a great place to be, full of encouraging people with humour and goodwill and determination.

Too many invitations to eat out this week to plan a fast day but I’ll keep up with my walking and go back to fasting next week. I usually fast Monday & Wednesday (travelling with work Tuesdays & Thursdays) & weigh in Thursday mornings. Most here fast Monday & Thursday & weigh in Friday.

Good morning team, cool and wet here today, my daughter and her family flew out to WA this morning very very early so will be there now feeling the heat. They are heading to Margaret River to her brother in laws. He’s a keen surfer so the kids very excited about the trip. Fasted yesterday, fluffed it a bit last night with cappuccino and two “tiny” rum balls! Silly me! 🙁 but convinced myself it was so close to the end of my B2B that I deserved it. What a nut I am! The brain is very good in controlling our will power at times. I keep trying to give up smoking, but no will power at all and come up with all the reasons why I shouldn’t. 😡 With meals planned for today, including a couple of drinks, I still only come upto 720cals. I seem to have the reverse problem of eating up to my TDEE of 1500 …. Even trying 1200 as a reasonable goal but rarely get there. So don’t know how my fasts work as they are not much different. 😉 but you can only eat what you need. Enjoy your day team, congrats on those of you who succeeded yesterday and we do another Thursday. 🙂 GG should be back too hope she had a great holiday….take care team 😀 …..CG xxxx

Good morning AD’s The sun is shining! Actually took the poor dog for a walk, she doesn’t like getting wet lol. I had a good fast yesterday, keeping busy helps a lot. At lunch time had a small bowl of some salsa I made from all these little tiny tom tomatoes that have gone crazy in the veg patch! Lots of tea, with a bag of Diet tea thrown in (to help clean the pipes) and a small chicken thigh and sweet potato on the barby, with more salsa, plus one thin sausage. Never have alcohol on fast days, so lots of tea and water after that. I weighed this morning and was so amazed to see I’d dropped 1.5 200g less than what I’ve put on over Christmas! Damn! I could have had a few more chocies lol! Fasting really brings me back in line. I hope all your fasts went well yesterday.
    Hey CG I love those rum balls from Woolies, the rum infused ones…mmmm…they are really good 🙂

Morning Linda, well done, the rum balls I have are from Aldi, bough about 6 pkts as gifts or add too’s but had so many other fillers ended up keeping 3 pkts! Damned addictive, just love em, small, mouth size rich little dreams 🙁 but again convince myself, once they’re gone, their gone! Have a lovely day…CG xxx 🙂

Good Morning AD’s
    Finally back at work. Took a day off from work yesterday to take care of sick bubba. Today hubby has taken a day off to look after him.
    Fasted yesterday and finished at 400 cals. Again fasting today as dinner and drinks planned for NYE.
    Welcome Hawkeyes, you have come to the right place and don’t worry about failing fast days, we all do that at some point. Especially starting during the festive season is difficult.
    Andrew, enjoy your time off fasting, I am sure you will catch up soon next week.
    CG, at least you are enjoying the food and know what it is worth when you put it in your mouth. This is already controlled eating, so don’t stress and as you said, once those rum balls are finished, you wont have more of them to eat anyways.
    Linda….loved reading your post and you are a champ at fasting now, all that you gained is gone now is awesome awesome news…..LOL at making more choices. Gotta love it.
    I am kinda scared on stepping on scales. I plan on doing b2b yesterday and today,but still do not have courage to step on scales, Linda, you are motivating me to step on scales and see the true picture rather than hiding. God give me strength to step on those scales….lol
    For those fasting today, I am your buddy today. Had a skim milk cappuccino so far and plan to have coke zero during lunch hour to keep those hunger pangs at bay, followed by some soup with tofu for dinner. Sounds doable so far, but sometimes b2b can get a little difficult. Only passing time will tell today…

Hi Everyone
    Hope you all had a great Christmas

Who else looked at the scales this morning? I wasn’t going to look till Friday but risked it after fasting yesterday. First time on the scales since before xmas. And I was nervous. Only fasted once over xmas week and obviously ate and drank much more than usual as well as sitting around more.

Thank goodness I am happy with the result and don’t seem to have gained over xmas unless it was a freak result! I only ate about 370 calls yesterday although it wasn’t really on purpose.

It is funny really because to start with yesterday was harder than usual. I actually felt hungry at breakfast time even though I am never hungry at breakfast time any other day fasting or not! Pushed through it and am looking forward to my weigh in on my actual weigh in day on Friday.
    Even the sun has come out today!
    Good luck everyone

Hi all

I did it. Two 6 1 weeks, whilst on holidays at Christmas.

Not weighing in till next Sunday when I get back. That will be the test. I feel thinner from all the exercise.

Back on board to 5 2 next week.

In the meantime windy wet day at beach side caravan park. Hope it improves this afternoon. Thank goodness caravan and not tent. Curling up with book yeh

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning all,

CG, you’re not being too hard on yourself are you? I did well yesterday till after my cabbage salad tea. Like you I had some chocolate balls (Lindt chocolates) and a small white wine! Damn it. Least they are all gone now!

Uptight I’m not standing on the scales till I’ve had a few successful fast days behind me!

Welcome Hawkeyes. 🙂

Thinking of trying to hibernate today with 39c outside!

Take care all.

Well done Bali!! 🙂 🙂

Good morning everyone! Welcome to our new ‘guys’ hawkeyes…..and gunnadoit, I’m welcoming you too because I didn’t know you were a male 🙂

I didn’t end up fasting yesterday as my sis was coming for dinner and we always have a few drinks, so fasting today…..weighed myself this morning and am still 1 kg up from Christmas, but not too worried because my clothes still fit the same, which is a bonus!

Well done Bali! That is so fantastic to fast whilst on hols, I admire your AUSSIE DETERMINATION!

FB……don’t be scared of the scales…..everyone is saying how slim and healthy you look, that is the best thing…..scales will always go up and down…

Have a great day everyone, hubby keeps chatting and distracting me, so have to go…catch you all later x

Hi Everyone,
    I have had a Christmas full of goodies, and have not felt guilty about it. I am new to fasting and only had 2 weeks under my belt before Christmas festivities began. I am fasting today and did 1 day last week as well.
    The thing I have noticed though is on the non-fast days I am not as obsessed with eating as I have been in the past.
    I am really looking forward to routine going back to normal next week. I did not get to my size overnight and will not loose it overnight. I am so impatient.
    I have 20kgs to loose. Where does it all go??? I don’t care too much, as I do not want to find it again as I have done in the past.
    You guys are great support. I don’t say much but I read the posts regularly and get a lot out of them.
    Have a wonderful New Year 🙂

Hi Cath, yes we haven’t heard from you for a while…Where does it go! Get used to the wall paper in your loo because you do spend quite a lot of time in there. Mainly all water, this is why it’s so important to drink up to 2 litres on fast day do you don’t dehydrate. Well done on your resolve especially at this time of year, keep up with the good work….CG xx 😀

Thanks CG. I have been in the loo a lot today. I am drinking water with lemon and mint in it, it is so refreshing but I think I may be overdoing it a tad. That is in my nature though…. 🙂

No Cath, all part of the formular, I was the same Sunday, haven’t been like that for ages, must have had excess from Xmas??? ….CG xx

Viewing 50 posts - 1,351 through 1,400 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.