Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 14,786 total)

• Fatbuster, I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry. 1.2kg is great news!

Well done hon, you deserve to pick me up on that error 🙂 (slap on wrist lol). Tania x

Thanks for the welcome :)…. Today was probable the toughest fast day I’ve had, I don’t know wether it was the fact that it was my body telling me no tomorrow is your normal fast day not today or the fact I spent a lot of time in the kitchen today cooking (roast chook, caulie cheese, brownies, cake etc yum…. And didn’t touch any of them) or that it was a bit warmer today and I was out riding for a bit (I have a thyroid condition where it makes me a bit more susceptible to hot days) or everything but I was quite light headed most of the afternoon… But I stuck it out and kept to my normal portion of chicken for dinner… Yay for being able to go back to normal tomorrow so I can eat everything I just cooked 🙂 (yes it’s for a special occasion hence swapping fast days) …

Anyway I have just a couple of questions:

1. I was wondering how often everyone weighs? Currently I weigh the morning of my fast day and then the day after – seems to keep me more motivated that way I generally see a loss at least twice a week or sometimes more.

2. What have you found as the most accurate way to do measurements to ensure you’re measuring in the same place each time (I think my waist measurement has dropped 10cm but I’m doubting the way I’ve measured)

Hi Laceyvi, you showed great restraint today. I would have just HAD to lick the spoon from the brownies lol.

I weigh in every day at the moment, but only because I am interested in charting my fluctuations for a while. Otherwise, I would weigh in, like you do the day before my fast day and the day after (I like to see the differences) and I usually adjust my TDEE based on my new weight each week as it does go down as you start to lose weight.

Measurements drive me nuts. I feel like getting a permanent marker and putting a big cross on where I am supposed to measure so I get it right each week 🙂

I usually measure my waist and my “midway” area (between waist and hips) as I find the belly button area is where I tend to store the fat.

Everyone probably does it a little differently and most likely we all experience the doubts of getting it right each week.

I found this website to be useful though and at least now I know my measurements are consistent: http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-measurements.html

I hope you have lost 10cm that would be great wouldn’t it? 🙂

Enjoy your celebration and all the yummy food you worked so hard to prepare. Take care, Tania

Good morning team. Happy fasting day and good luck with it. Keep up with your fluids and try to have something different to the “norm” in your fasting day menu’s. Variety keeps your fasting interesting. I’m on day 2 of my B2B and having no probs as yet. I’ll be driving for 5hrs all up today, 1.5 to my son then another hour to the hospital, so my trusty bottle of water by my side should keep me going, as long as I remember where the public loo’s are! I’m taking a shake with me to have around lunch time so I don’t get too seedy. Have a great day, tomorrow is back to normal and our usual Friday weigh in, I hope that it’s good news all round for you all. Welcome to all our newbies, we are very supportive, most of us fast Monday and Thursday and have our weigh in Friday sharing our good news…..and some times the not so good. Take care and be good to yourself, it’s easy and YOU CAN DO IT, your AUSSIE DETERMINATION will get you there!……CG

Good Morning All

CG, good luck with your block injection and really hoping that you are out of pain asap. Kick the pain’s butt really hard and tell it to go away and leave you alone.

GG, you have your days so well planned out. You are a perfect example of planning is the key to success. I will start to do that as well.
    However, I have noticed that I tend to plan for non fast days more than fast days. If I am at work during fast days, I just spend my day on liquids and I try and bring in lunch and fruits for non fast days, so that I don’t pig out on take away. Today is non fast day for me and I prepared a big bowl of brown rice salad (230 cals) and a punnet of strawberries will keep me going.

Tannybear, no worries, I know I made it confusing by mentioning two readings. But as you can tell I was too excited..lol

Laceyvi, my friend, 10 cm off waist is awesome work and you did so well by sticking to your fast day while preparing all the yummo food. Good luck with your feast day/ special occasion, you deserve it!!!
    I don’t measure myself anymore as there is clearly something wrong that I do with measurements. I fit into my clothes comfortably that I was unable to zip until last month, however when I measure, i only see a little or no difference. I rely on scales now as that works out better for me.

I also weigh myself two times in a week. I try and weigh on Tuesdays as well, but Saturday is my official weigh in day. (Monday, Wednesday and Friday are my fast days usually)If I don’t see a change on Tuesday, I then hope to see a change on Saturday . This helps me keep motivated and something to look for.

I ate some dumplings and fried rice on Tuesday, but just watched my portions. i was really scared that I will gain weight from excessive sodium in soy sauce and chili oil. Weighed myself again on Wednesday, All good, no gain…. so I am happy!!!
    This proves how effective and flexible is this WOL. Gotta love it. Just trying to involve at least 2 to 3 days of exercise as that’s being too difficult with my full time working hours and a cheeky 3 year old monster…. Let’s see….

Hi all, fast days were Monday and Wednesday this week so weighed myself this morning and…. I lost 1 kg in one week! Down from 90.2 to 89.2 which means goodbye Spice Girls and hello Mondo Rock (hehehe I picture weight based on the music in the decade). So 3.5 kg lost and 4 cm off my waist in a month. So far so good.

I found the advice and support on this forum so helpful. I started using mfp to keep an eye on calories on non-fasting days and put in some serious exercise on fasting days. It seems to be coming together.

Andrew you are doing so well, congratulations, keep up the good work. It does get easier as time passes….and you become keener, it’s like watching savings grow in the bank, it becomes an obsession……….

Good morning AUSSIE DETERMINATORS… I just love this thread… I have LOL so hard with CG likening our weight loss to a bank a/c…LOL LOL.
    LACEYVI- Talk about THYROID condition.. I’ve a multi nodular goitre.Levels are on the high side of normal, this is the thorn in my neck(not my side). It usually is ok , but when it comes to weight she sure puts up a fight.
    ANDREW- Your a man after my heart relating music to your loss….. WELL DONE AND MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS.
    FATBLASTER- Well done you. Just so proud of you…. my angel. Your planning your meals very well.
    TANNYBEAR-Yes there are days when your belly button is not where it should be . I gave up on the tape measure, my clothes are now the best guide for me.

Have a great day team use YOUR AUSSIE DETERMINATION to get you through the fast day……….GO GAL

Good morning everyone. Its a beautiful day here in my part of the world (Victoria) & so far todays fast is going well. Fingers crossed! I will be at work most of the day today, I find that helps as there is no tempting food here.
    Fatbuster, thanks for the advice regarding calorie counting, I will certainly give that a whirl.
    Country Girl, I’m not sure I could handle 2 fast days in a row. I am interested to see how you manage it.
    Have a great day all.

Andrewofcastlemaine, this is for you:-

Super Happy Dance

Well done… woohooooo

FB…… Now I am in stitches with laughter on the floor doing my pilates…….GO GAL

LOL , glad that someone is happy to see this. The laughter will add effectiveness to Pilates too. 🙂

Awww thanks FB…listening to Mondo Rock as I type 🙂

Hello to all! Had a great time catching up on all the news! FB you are a real hoot….and such an encouraging one too, and your motivation to do 3:4 is really inspiring….I have done 3:4 and found it much easier than the F2B fasting….and it gave me more results too (I’m technically doing another one with today’s fast this week)

CG……you are one strong and awesome lady, well done on your B2B fast so far, sounds like you will find it a lot easier than I did. Have a safe trip and I hope your spinal block is successful and you are pain free soon 🙂

GG and Lacyvi….losing weight is hard enough without having to put up with thyroid problems as well, your AUSSIE DETERMINATION is strong! Especially LV…when you are having a cookup! Enjoy your feed day today.

AndrewC…..congratulations that is awesome! Mondo Rock are so much cooler than Spice Girls! It’s great to be living in the 70s…

I have given up on measuring myself too….but today I was going through my summer clothes for the weekend away….and I can fit nicely into two more tops and shorts ….we are going to YORK and it’s a lot warmer than Albany….soooo looking forward to our mini break

Have a great day everyone……I’m hoping I can jump on-line tomorrow before we leave and post some good news re the weigh in 🙂

Foxy… Have a wonderful time away for your anniversary,NOW BE GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
    I’ve got my geography out of whack here… is YORK in QLD or WA? All the best….GO GAL

Hi all I read everyday but don’t always checking.

Everyone is doing so well I thought I was on week 9 but it’s only week 8. Anyway.

Bought size smaller jeans did them straight up happy with that. Made me happy.

Took all my measurements down 40cm off all over.

Fast day today hope everyone is doing well. After going out for lunch Tuesday and Wednesday and having a over indulgent weekend figures might not be too good this week but not stressed also fasted Monday and today so who knows.

I read everyone’s successes in the morning.

Bali2015…..new jeans! And smaller, how wonderful! I bet that felt great. I had a pretty bad weekend last too, so am not expecting a big loss (if any) but I’m not stressing about it.

Thanks GG….I will be good! York is in the WA wheat belt…..we will go antique hunting (hubby’s passion) and just enjoy some time away. Hubby lost his middle son to suicide three months ago, so this trip will be a welcome break.

OH !Fox , MY thoughts are with you both. MY girlfriend’s son also did the same several years ago. I hope you and yours do not feel guilty. Once this demon is in their head no one or all the talking in the world will change the outcome. I am so sorry. love & hugs……GO GAL.

Foxy, you poor girl, you have really had a plate full of tragedy in your life. Your life is now changing for the better, a new way of life, heaps of new friends who show their love, concern and joy with you. I wish you a very happy get away, time for reflection and I hope you have some good belly laughs.
    Had my injection, left home at 10.30 and back at 6.00 long day for me but all seem good so far, by Saturday I should be able to tell if it was a success, fingers crossed
    The B2B has been strangely easier than I thought. Skinny late for breakfast ( packet) stuff but nice, water all day then prawn salad tonight. Now a well deserved whiskey and zero coke….and enjoying every sip!
    Weigh in tomorrow so not long before bed team, YOU CAN DO IT, now is the tome to test your AUSSIE DETERMINATION, and it works every time! See you all tomorrow with all the news….have a lovely evening……..CG

Thanks GG & CG….we know that it will take time to get used to his loss, I am now 8 years down the track, so my heart breaks for what hubby is going through. He does feel some guilt….mainly because he wishes he knew more of what was going on, was in better contact and was closer to his son….it’s only natural. My younger brother took his life over 25 years ago, so it’s surprising how many people are touched by suicide in one way or another.

CG….what a big day…..enjoy your whiskey, you have earned it 🙂 I really hope come Saturday, you will be a lot freer from your pain.

Foxy – sometimes words are just inadequate so instead of words I send thoughts of comfort and friendship XXXX

CG – time for a rest and be kind to yourself XXXX

I had a fantastic day today and it started when I stepped on the scales 114.2 which means a total of 7.5 kg in four weeks, followed by all day spent on a horse with good friends and a good teacher and a huge (defiantly over indulged!!) dinner… Bliss

GG- I have Graves’ disease, so hyperthyroidism which is the one where your meant to drop heaps of weight and I was gaining weight, let’s just say I was mightily peeved to find out that was one of the symptoms I had missed out on … 20-30 kg weight drop with out trying I could have handled easily 😉

Foxy – suicide and depression are so easily hidden (I’ve been on the brink my self a few years ago and it was tooth and nail to drag myself back out) so big big hugs all round… Btw by going to York you’ll be in my neck of the woods 🙂 I’m only and hr or so from York 🙂

So hard to keep up with all the great posts! This thread is full of real people with real life situations, sadness and happiness and I think that is what helps us all to realise WE CAN DO IT. I am not the only one with back issues, or depressive issues or whatever. Thank you all for sharing your journeys 🙂

I felt I had to eat a bit more today. A little low with a headache again. It’s on the way out now. Yay. I Feel I’ve been a bit slack of late, eating two serves of ice cream etc, but with practice I’m sure it can only get easier.

My sister a cousin and I have started a 6kg loss in 10 weeks challenge. I’m thinking I might even achieve that and a little bit more if I try really hard with my fasting. I really think the fasting is the easiest for me. So simple. Don’t eat/eat.

Good night all, or good morning, wherever you are. X Reldz

Hi all

Still holding on to the 300grams I put on Tuesday but didn’t put more on which I probably deserved.

Great fast day yesterday. 505 calories

Foxycoxy I list my sister 7 years ago to suicide very sad time she left a 7 month old baby and did it in my mums home. Lost my mum last year she never recovered. I take great comfort that they are buried together and hopefully reunited in some way.

Will push on would like to hit the 10kg mark in th next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is well.

Good morning team, well my weigh in needs explanation. Last week 86.3k then blew out to 88.9k when the kids were down. Went onto B2B Wed and Thurs. Yesterday had skim cappuccino for breaky, I bought a Black currant WATER at our general store, which I drank on my way to Melb.. Filled up with fuel in Melb, ( so much cheaper than country prices) and bought another Black currant WATER which I drank on the way home. Caulie tabouli and prawns for dinner, thinking “WHAT A GOOD GIRL AM I” when calculating my cals for the day, I was well under then checked the WATER cals! Would you believe 117cals per bottle! So well over my 500 and cursed my stupidity, then thought a lot of the day was spent looking for loos so hoped it went through me….Today 86.1 yabba dabba doooooo! How forgiving is our 5:2, golly I’m just so stocked! By the way very pain free, first time in 6 months since last shot, thinking of sticking to nerve blocks instead of surgery, better option and so un invasive. Sorry for the long winded post but bursting with excitement and to warn you of the bottled water cals. Tell me YOUR news team, I’m waiting. Thank you Andrew for the kind thought, but too excited being pain free, don’t know what to tackle first! Have a great day every one, YOU CAN DO THIS, your AUSSIE DETERMINATION will kick in and see you through…..CG xx

a VERY GOOD MORNING TO TO YOU ALL.
    CG- CONGRATULATIONS .. So well done . Gee I never check the label on flavored water . will from now on. Pleased that you spent a pain free night.
    Well thanks to Cup day, thinking that I was being good eating those healthy salads and small salmon portion with (2 glasses of THE FIZZY POP over 6hrs.)Today’s weigh in saw an increase of 1kilo. DAM IT !! it was those deserts ,Still in the 70’s at 78.5kgs, So I am fasting today.

Wishing you all good results! Keep your AUSSIE DETERMINATION STRONG……GO GAL

Hay GG your still down over all though and you had a great Cup day, life goes on, have a great day mate and don’t beat yourself up, we are in this long term and zig zags are our way of life, we just hope for more Zags than Zigs……CG xx

One quick hint team, last year I entered a Xmas raffle at the local when lunching with girls I used to work with. Just before Xmas they rang to say I’d won. I can’t win an argument normally so was very excited. Struggled to get this enormous stocking into my car and once home unpacked. So many engagement presents ( for Tegan, my grand daughter, in another 10 years or so) lots of kids stuff I gave to a neighbour whose on a dairy for her kids, few things went under the tree BUT I kept a pop corn maker for when the kids are down. I started using it a few weeks ago, pop corn is so low in cals with no additives ( butter) and a great nibble with my whisky instead of mixed nuts etc. just a thought, how bout shouting yourself one for Xmas, not dear and handy 5:2 tool! ….CG

So many posts…..sorry everyone just about to leave, so excuse my ignorance in just sharing my weigh in, will catch up with you all later.

I’ve lost another 300g….so 76.8 today….am very happy as I feel this consolidates my large loss last week….plus I was naughty last weekend. CG 5:2 IS very forgiving!

November Goal:

SW 77.1 GW 74 CW 76.8 Lost 0.3/3.1 7/11/14

Have a great weekend 🙂

CG…. I just have to love ya…..LOL your a legend girl .thanks for the support. I have a POP Machine…somewhere over the rainbow… wonder if MUM still has it? Now to the phone to call the “DA”(INITALS OF MUM)…..GO GAL

Good Morning All
    CG, Foxy and Laceyvi…. you all are stars. aren’t you three doing this with all that loss….
    Girl Happy Dance

Foxy, enjoy your time away….

CG, glad to hear that you are feeling better and not in pain now…..And yes, thanks for popcorn tip, i will definitely use it. I have a popcorn maker sitting at hoome biting dust, maybe its time to put it in use.

GG…I know a gain is heart breaking, but hey, its jut a kilo and we know when 5:2 works it will be gone in a day. I guess a bigger loss in one week , followed by no loss is normal with 5:2…. Please go by your clothes, they are definitely the best measure. And yes, try switching over your champs with another type of drink, i suggest Vodka 😉 I am sure it will change.

Bali2015, 300 g gain is not huge, It is still a good news story. If I weigh myself after a cup of tea, i weigh 300 grams more than previous weight (Yes, I have a habit of weighing myself 4 to 5 times on my weigh in day)
    This is me: Watching my Weight

Fast day for me today again, breakfast was skinny cappuccino at 86 cals and I plan to go on water and herbal teas for rest of the day and using rest of my cals at dinner.
    My official weigh in day is tomorrow. I sneaked and weighed in on Tuesday but will publish my final results tomorrow.
    On a brighter note, hubby complimented me that my face has started to look slimmer, so happy me and yes, he wants to do 5:2 with me from January as well…. so guess he has actually seen a change in me….LOL

My 32 waist jeans are so loose on me now that I had to put a belt on today. One month back, I was struggling to breath in these jeans. And I was able to fit in my size 30 jeans comfortably last night as well. So surely there is a change, however I think it will be another 4-5 kilos before people start noticing the change. I am excited to get there…. 🙂

That’s a lot from me and waiting for others weigh ins as well. Foxy and GG, we are still in the challenge for 75 kgs by 15 Dec…. so let’s do it!!!!

Lol. That whiskey is very important! I think i hit 73kg this morning. Happy with that. Have a great day all. Reldz

Marealda, oooh yeah, part of my way of life as is 5:2 that’s the beauty of it. You can still have a wine or yummy piece of cake, what ever you fancy but maybe just smaller portions and not as often. (I include it my calorie count ) Great news all around team so far, been a good week. A kilo here and there is nothing, some times just a trip to the loo GG. Just came back from physio, she did upper back only, but, insisted today, I do absolutely nothing, give the cortisone time to work around the nerve, so Andrew doing as you said, taking care of ME today.
    Have a terrific day team, glorious weather in Gippsland, be aware of smoke if your over the West, also S.A. Gonna be a bad year for us all with fires, especially for us in the country. Take care, be kind to yourself…..CG xx

Hi everyone, Congratulations on everyone’s losses so far – everyone is doing so well!!!! In 4 weeks of 5:2 I have lost 3kg, going from 65.5 kg to 62.5kg which I am extremeley happy with given I don’t have a massive amount to loose and I know the last few kg are always the hardest… I have 7kg left to loose and hope to do it within the next 3 months – though I expect the weightloss will really start to slow down soon. I am still delighted with progress thus far though as I haven’t been to strict on my feast days and my exercise has been somewhat lacking.
    Hope everyone continues to do so well! Georgie

Georgie your doing really well, plus as you say you’re not very strict on the non fast days. You will still go down, stick with it YOU CAN DO IT I’m sure you’ll reach your goal with your AUSSIE DETERMINATION…..CG

Good morning team have a lovely week end, let your hair down a bit, you have deserved it, don’t forget how forgiving our 5:2 is. I know. There are a lot of readers watching our thread, don’t sit back, come and join us, we all need support, it is so much easier when you realise YOU ARE NOT ALONE, we encourage you and show you that YOU CAN DO IT, we at AUSSIE DETERMINATION are very supportive. Come share your stories with us, your journey will be so much easier when you do it with a great team of non judgmental people going through the same issues as you are…….CG

Good Morning Beautiful People
    It was fast day for me yesrerday. Finished at 540 cals. I was well under allowance at 440 cals (even after dinner), but then OH opened up a pack of chippies and started to munch it right under my nose. I ate 20 grams of them at approx 100 cals. Wow, these little buggers are really high in cals. Arrrrgggghhhhhhhh……….
    Well, lesson learnt, no chippies ever 🙁
    But I am still happy with my fast day. Was only 40 cals over, so I am not going to beat myself for that.
    I am happy as I squeezed three fast days this week too. So yayyyyyyy!!!!
    CG , made omellete with your recipe last night. Really yummo…. Thanks again.
    Catcha later, until then lets rollllllll it!!!!
    Have a great weekend everyone!!

Ps: its my official weigh in day today. Will update if there is a change from tuesday. Intil tuesday, my loss for the week was 1.2 kgs, today’s weigh in will tell if i have lost anymore or gained some of it…. Will update soon 🙂

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes……………….
    Weighed myself and yesssssssssssss another 600 grams gone. TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS FOR THIS WEEK IS……1.8 kgs………
    I am now 78.4 kgs…. (Foxy n GG 3.4 kilos until 15 Dec now)
    Total 5 weeks loss is 6.1 kgs. I am a HAPPY DAPPY DUCK…..
    Thanks all for reading my brag …. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Good morning all

Everyone is doing so well

Did it, lost the 300g I put on since Tuesday so net result even from last Friday to today.

Pushing to the fabulous 10kg lost in next two weeks

Love that this program is sooo flexible. Had extra food over last weekend fasted Monday had a big cup day out Tuesday with drinks and pork belly and more drinks. Then a lovely lunch with hubby out Wednesday, did circuit training Monday Wednesday Saturday so to come out square.

Will more more strict over the next couple of weeks.

@laceyvi Wow I’ve done that, baking on FDs as well, well done on not touching anything. The hardest part for me is not licking any spoons or your fingers when you’re baking. One time I made a giant carrot cake on a FD and I dropped it glass mold and all. That was pretty depressing.

@fatbuster I find it easier to just not have anything unhealthy. I find that if I start the day knowing not a treat will pass my lips, I don’t really crave them, but a latte (80ml of semi-skimmed milk + 40 ml of espresso) feels like a true treat every FD.

Everyone seems to be doing really well on this thread, that’s great. I hit another target today: weighed in at 65.4 kg which put me on a BMI of 24 exactly. Plus, I went to H&M today and bought some US size 10 trousers (FR 40), an S size skirt and an XS size top so I’m definitely having a good day. Plus I fit into all of those after going for a lavish brekkie with my cousins. When I stepped into the booth I literally startled myself with my slimmer appearance =)

Good morning fellow AUSSIE DETERMINATORS… What a beautiful day.!
    Well I have WONDERFUL NEWS…… I fasted again yesterday and I am now at a weight of….. 77.2kgs a loss of 1.3kgs YES YES YES. MY AUSSIE DETERMINATION has worked proving once again I CAN DO IT!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday and do something great with yourself & family…..GO GAL

Hi everyone, I just signed up and I wonder if it’s too late to join this group. One of the ladies I work with told me about 5:2 and I am giving it a try. I’ve got 30 or so kgs to loose (too scared to weigh in tonight, will do it first thing tomorrow), and I am determined that this ‘diet’ (change of habit!!!) is going to stick and I will get to my goals. Anyway once again hope it’s not too late to join!

Hi Sezzie, your more than welcome to join us. Most of us fast Monday and Thursday and we have weigh in Friday mornings. We are a very supportive group, all very human with the same issues as you. The 5:2 is a wonderful way of life and very easy, after a few weeks. If you have any questions just ask, one of our team will answer you, we prove YOU CAN DO IT, welcome to AUSSIE DETERMINATION…CG

Welcome to AUSSIE DETERMINATION….. YOU CAN DO IT.
    Sezzie ! its never to late to join. If you read the previous 13 pages of posts.. You will find this thread to be full of support, encouragement, motivation and yes AUSSIE DETERMINATION.
    Most of our team have been doing 5:2 for a few weeks to 3mths and longer.We tackle our fast days with planning, preparation,persistence and patience. You choose your fast days, many of us do MON & THURS, We weigh once a week on Friday and post our news of our ups, downs & whatevers.
    You are not alone on this journey to a better healthier lifestyle. One of us will always be there to support you. Once you get the hang of FD you can do different fast days 4:3 or challenge yourself by doing back to back fasts. Take it easy at the beginning, find what suits you. Never be discouraged if the scales don’t move or you fall off the wagon because you had that extra chocolate.
    At the top of the page there are sites for NEWBIES which will help with Q&As or THE BOOK as we lovingly call it…Welcome and all the best in enjoying 5:2…..GO GAL

Evening CG,!!! We do it all the time with our welcome posts LOL. Hey buddy , Hope you,ve had a great day love J…GO GAL

You too my friend. Congratulations on your B 2 B loss well done, ready for another fast Monday? YOU CAN DO IT, look how well your going……CG xxxx

Happy Sunday team. Another fast day is due tomorrow, have you planned, are you prepared? YOU CAN DO IT, we know it works, we all fluctuate around 2k’s up and down but the down is getting lower because of our AUSSIE DETERMINATION, have a great day, be good to yourself, enjoy life, our 5:2 is very forgiving with only two days per week accountable. How easy is that?…….CG xx

My !Sundays come around so FAST…. ha ha pun…
    Hubby & I spent the morning (very early morning like 6am) in a seaside holiday spot checking on a building site he is working on , 90 min from where we live. On the way home we stopped at a town off the Pacific Hwy fo brekkie. They made the BEST coffee. & eggs that were so perfectly poached.
    Also stocked up on the food for the week.
    I’m in a classroom for 8hrs tomorrow basically recapping things I already know, nothing like positive reinforcement….just like 5:2 Fasting tomorrow will be easy as I can drink green tea while listening to the highly informed ,motivated & animated speakers….Would rather listening to Dr Michael Mosley.
    For those fasting tomorrow or other days.. YOU ARE AUSSIE DETERMINATORS…armed with strength , confidence.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!Have a fabulous Monday…GO GAL

Good morning team, good luck with your fast day….and it is fast, it goes very quickly, try not to obsess on food, hunger pangs often mean thirst so sip some water. I’m sure you have planned your menu for the day by now, stay busy and reep the rewards with your Friday weigh in. YOU CAN DO IT, times when it seems a bit difficult, let your AUSSIE DETERMINATION kick in, that will get you through,, it’s only one day! Take care, be good to yourself, you deserve it…….CG

Still Sunday night here, but getting ready for my FD tomorrow. As every Monday, tomorrow is Soup Day and I can’t wait. There’s really nothing more soothing and filling than a large bowl of soup.

hope you all get through it swimmingly. What are you all planning to eat on this fine FD?

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.