Aussie Determination

This topic contains 14,766 replies, has 323 voices, and was last updated by  Countrygal1 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 651 through 700 (of 14,786 total)

• Hi FC, I agree totally, I love soup, it’s comforting and so so healthy and filling. Enjoy your evening and good luck Monday. My day consists of cold ham and brown rice salad for lunch then chicken breast potato salad made with light sour cream and light mayo mixed, and a few cherry tomatoes. Also keeping up with fluids naturally. I know I’m using potatoes but worked out my recipe and portion size ( which is small) but satisfying. So the 5:2 is so versatile. to even do that. I often find going without breaky, the hunger doesn’t kick in till late afternoon, so just keeping the teas, water going, I can often miss lunch too then have more for dinner if needed. Have a great day team…CG xx

HI Im also a newbie, have sat back and read your posts for 3 weeks and well here I am.
    Have been doing this for 3 weeks moved house last week so that was a disaster with fasting so am back on track and am going to try the monday and thursdays as fast days.You are all so fantastic supportive and motivating, happy FD.

Hi everyone! Had a wonderful couple of days away…..lots of sun, fun and food! Back into it today…..funny how I just slip straight back in to fasting. Am just going to do a normal fast week and not weigh until Friday…..not sure if I’ve put on, but don’t really care as sometimes you just gotta enjoy yourself….I didn’t over indulge, so hopefully my weight will stablise at end of week!

Some great losses everyone! GG great result…..and FB you are just humming along….those jeans will be falling off you soon πŸ™‚

Welcome pruemitch…..and other new members (sorry if I go back a page will lose my post) you will certainly find us supporting and motivating, plus lots of tips and recipes to help you along.

Heading off to work soon, haven’t really planned my food, will try and just have water tea for most of day and then have dinner…..my sister has cooked us dinner (turkey meatloaf) for tonight, not sure how many cals, so will have a little slice with a big salad I think.

Have a great day everyone….and KEEP YOUR AUSSIE DETERMINATION SHINING BRIGHT!

Wow,CG, your dinner definitely seems something I’d eat on a regular day. I always make sure I choose recipes I’d want to eat on non-FDs and yours sounds mouthwateringly delicious. Cherry tomatoes are heaven. The 5:2 Diet also made me a lot less complacent about trying new ingredients. I’ve made so many new things since starting and added lots of flavours to my spices cabinet. I can’t believe I’d never made/used massala paste before. And Mimi Spancer’s roasted pepper pesto might be my favourite salsa now.

I only have dinner and keep myself going with coffee, herbal/fruit teas and lots of water. It works best for me.

FC, I often takes little break in weighing in. It can be quite liberating to just chug along in the diet wothout thinking about the weight too much. I also like preparing for my maintenance phase, where you can’t find your motivation in the thrill of losing weight because I won’t be losing any. Finding motivation in maintaining might not be easy, and I’m trying to ease myself into that. Anyway, good luck with your fastweek! Enjoy your turkey, it sounds good.

Keep on being awesome everyone!

Fc like I said a very small portion of potato salad but with the grilled chicken breast and cherry tomatoes, I really make it stretch to have a “swipe” of it on each fork full.
    Foxy, welcome back, glad you had a lovely time, certainly well deserved.
    And pruemitch you more than welcome to join us, we are a great team for support and all have the same life issues as you……CG

Oh yeah, I agree. Last week I had courgette/onion scrambled eggs for dinner, the 20gr of feta cheese really brought it home for me. It’s all about quality over quantity on FDs (and saturation obviously).

Hello One and All

Welcome pruemitch and hope you will find heaps of support here. This journey really becomes a fun with supportive buddies. So welcome again and keep us updated with your progress, ups and downs.

Flemishcurves, well said, CG is our star. She shared a fritatta recipe some time ago and it is a big hit on FD for me.

GG, hope you get through that classroom training soon. Get that Green tea flowing…lol

Foxy….. Welcome back. Looks like you had an amazing time away. You deserve it!!! And you are such a brave girl to step back into fasting straight away, well done….
    I am waiting for those jeans to fall off as well. Just hope not in public πŸ˜‰

Fast Day today for me as well. Not fully planned as I have a day off today.
    I am thinking to go for a color and cut to kill time and by the time I will come back it will be almost dinner time.
    I have had 95 cals so far and plan to use rest of my cals for dinner. Planning to make veggie clear soup with tofu, salad and a chocolate mousse. Yummmm.
    Got this Nestle chocolate mousse from woolies yesterday which is only 68 cals, gotta enjoy it after my hearty soup and salad dinner.

Also, planning to do 4:3 again this week, so Mon, Wed and Fri will be fast days… So, I really need my AUSSIE DETERMINATION to get through another 4:3 week… Until then, lets do the best we can!!! C ya….

Greetings all.

Catching up on posts is a great hunger distraction tool!

Fatbuster: well done!
    CG: you’re ongoing encouragement is amazing!
    Bali2015: awesome!
    Flemish Curves: woo hoo!
    Go Gal: inspiring stuff!
    Sezzie: welcome. I’m with you. Ideally I have nearly 20kg to lose.
    Lucylocket63: building muscles is great too!
    Pruemitch: welcome πŸ™‚
    Foxycoxy: glad you had a great weekend and finding it easy to get back into a fast day.

Fast day for me. Made some chicken and vegetables soup, well vege soup that the left over bbq chicken looked at!
    I can do it. I CAN do it. I CAN DO IT!

Afternoon team, just thought I’d share this. I can’t seem to get warm today, really goose bumpy! Has anyone else felt that on fast days? I have drank nothing but “normal” black tea, just for the warmth! I’m taking it as a positive that somethings working. Might have warm veggies with dinner instead of salad with my bit of chicken tonight!

Hey CG
    Yes, i get the chills every fast day. I dont remember who, but someone told me that it happens with a lot of people on fast days.
    My body temperature has kinda dropped and I feel cold even in non fast days since i started 5:2.
    So, yes, do get some hot teas n soups n you will get through this. Good luck for rest of the day!!!

Thanks “mate”, yeah I know they say it’s normal and I’ve had them before but never this bad. Just another topic we haven’t covered on AUSSIE DETERMINATION Decided on cooked tomatoes and onion with my chicken breast for warmth tonight maybe with some fresh warm asparagus, all yummy, healthy AND HOT!….CG xx

Hi all,
    Hope you don’t mind if I join you.
    I have just started this diet after listening to my mum telling me for ages how great it is. I am on my second fast day and am planning on weighing myself on Wednesday as that is my normal weigh myself day.
    I am finding that occasionally I get really hungry but that passes really quickly and when I do have something to eat it actually fills me up.
    I have only got a few ideas of good meals for a fasting day though. What is everyone’s favourite fast day meals?

Hi Dani, welcome to our team. If you download Myfitnesspal, you can enter all your food to get the calorie value, also on pinterest or meals under 200-300-400 cals on the web, you find a heap of great ideas. Most of us eat what is in the pantry or fridge but nothing white, bread, rice, you know the drill and we fast on 500 cals Monday and Thursday. Those a bit braver like FB do 3 fasts a week with wonderful success. Stick with the two days to begin with for a few weeks to get used to it. I’m struggling today with feeling cold, but as FB reminded me, it’s all quite normal and to keep drinking hot tea. You can read the How section at the top of the page and keep reading our thread. Always ask questions and one of the team will help you. CG

Oh I’m so relieved to read it’s not just me. I’m so cold today, and cranky because of it! First fast day I expected hunger pains but just kept working and ignored them. But the aches and pains fro, being cold are no fun!!! Extra jumper planned for Wednesday’s work outfit.

Evening ALL,
    WELCOME BACK FOXY!!!!!!!!So glad you had a fine & relaxing time away. Did you do some interesting shopping? Mini breaks are good.
    WELCOME DANI.
    CG & FB… Today was warm in Forster.. but I am really cold this evening… What is going on? Do we need food to make our metabolism kick in & warm us up?
    The classroom saga is over for another 12 mths. The poor girl sitting next to me was overcome by the exotic aromas of my tea all day. she made several remarks & I just smiled.
    Dinner tonight for me is miso soup with snow peas bok choy & shredded chicken with chilli for that extra bite.
    I am doing 4:3 this week.
    Hope your fast day went well and we all used our AUSSIE DETERMINATION to conquer another FD.. Enjoy your evening , keep warm……. GO GAL

Golly, I’m glad I opened the subject on being cold. I guess our strange weather is hard to acclimatise to be it hot or cold, but we all seem to be having trouble regulating out inner thermostats! Well, I’ve also thrown in some sliced mushies with my tomato and onion, all very very low cal so should build up to a nice warm yummy dinner, better eat soon before I add more, very low cals today, no lunch, just some yoghurt with a few berries late morning,, so roll on Friday? Good luck GG with another B2B…CG xx

Hi girls and boys…..I often get cold on FDs too….I read somewhere on here (in the tips for newbies) that the reason is that the body uses more energy to digest food and that keeps us warm….so when it doesn’t have as much to digest, you can get cold because your temp drops….think that’s it…

Anyway thanks for all the good wishes for my mini break…..GG we mainly went antique hunting and I got a nice base for a mosaic table for $2 at a garage sale….I mosaic new tops onto old wrought iron stools, tables etc….a hobby of mine

Going quite well with fasting today….have only had 130 cals as I don’t know what the value of the meatloaf is….my salad will be 60 cals….so 300 I’m going to reserve for a small slice of the meatloaf…

Just off the pickle some beetroot now πŸ™‚

Oh food, glorious food, 271 cals has never tasted so good, even felt full half way through but battled on to finish it, yuuuum! Feeling a lot warmer now, skinny late later so should sleep well. I hope your evening meals give you the same satisfaction as mine did. It’s funny how some fasts seem harder than others. My AUSSIE DETERMINATION helped me get through, and YOU CAN DO IT!…..CG xx

Hello everyone, Well we got home on Saturday from our 2 week trip away, had the loveliest time. It was very relaxing and lots of fun seeing an area of the country I hadn’t visited before. We were quite decadent in our eating, lots of lovely seafood and probably a few too many drinks as well. I was (almost) pleased at only putting on 600g over the 2 weeks. I am sure that will be gone again after a fast or two.

So many posts to catch up on, hope you are all doing well.

Think I did it! Now the hard part begins. No more food for the day! Very excited about My Fitness Pal. Too cool! Hope all had a good day. Reldz.

Hi Kvetina,

I was wondering where you had got to. Glad you’ve been travelling and having fun. I’ve only got a rough idea of what’s where in Australia. Where do you live and where did you visit?

You also recently reported the results of a consultation with your oncologist. I love the way you said you are in perfect health, apart from having cancer. The words of a brave and funny lady.

Do you remember complaining about the way people patronised you and pussyfooted around your condition, seeing you as an illness with a person attached to it?

I’m afraid I got into serious shit when I told a person on another thread that I saw people for who they are, wise, funny, intelligent, kind, yadayada, not for what complaints they had. Sadly she took offence and saw me as uncaring and not very nice to know.

I was just about to mention I’ve been cold all day. That’s ons of my inly annoyances with FDs, the constant cold. I’m always surprised how much eating helps when I get chilly.

Hope everyone is enjoying their FD!

Ugh, meatloaf sounds so good right now.

Good Morning All
    Hopefully, everyone had a good fast day yesterday. I must say that yesterday was easiest for me. Only coz I went for color and cut treatment and spent good 4 hours doing that. Just loved pampering myself as I rarely do it.
    I came to work today with a total changed look, bright red hair and I am wearing my old pants that I was not able to buckle up before. OMG, i feel so confident. I am not even half way through in my weight loss but the feeling of fitting back into some of my clothes is so so so encouraging.

Another thing that I noticed with 5:2 is that I have seen a big difference in belly fat. The flab on my belly is settling much better than the time When I was exercising. So I am happy.

Something inside tells me that I can fast b2b today as well and want to fast again today. But I will force my inner self not to fast today as I feel that if I fast a lot, then this whole thing will loose its effectiveness. (Just blabbering my thoughts here) Any thoughts anyone???

Morning all.

Fat buster, I feel I could do a b2b today as well. Bit scared, but I don’t think I’ve ever really felt any hunger pangs yet (is that normal?) and part of me is curious. I think I’ll see how far I can go. Even if I get to after 12pm that’s a big effort! I’ve still got some vege soup left. I could have that for brunch and push it some more….

I’m wondering if I’ll start feeling the cold soon… I’m thinking currently there’s too much padding!

Good morning team, i agree with you both, I’m rarely hungry after a fast day, but as it is cold and I’m still feeling the cold, my food intake will be a lot more substantial than yesterday. The flatter belly is a wonderful bonus FB, I’ve noticed that too and how great you are a new you, new look new confidence, I’m so pleased for you

Only half my post went on to say .Still same weight as Friday so no gain.
    Good luck to those who are fasting, we have lost a few regulars and gained some newbies, the wheels of life keep truning. I think anyone doing this alone is very brave, I doubt I could without the support of AUSSIE DETERMINATION
    GG I wish you a magic day, you deserve it my friend….be good to your selves, you are all you have. I am now 15k’s lighter than June 1 this year so this way of life is going to ge a life long commitment and a healthy one at that of taking care of ME!
    Enjoy your day…..CG xxxx

A very good afternoon AUSSIE DETERMINATORS Hope that you are enjoying your feasting day.
    A BIG WELCOME BACK to Kvetina… We did think of you, wishing you had a wonderful holiday full of adventure,so pleased that you are well & all as you planned.
    I’m doing another my second B2B, I am just finding them so doable,though I do become hungry around 2-3pm .My plan is to pull back, as much as I want to achieve my goal of 75kgs I feel that slow & steady is the way to go…plus I may be challenging myself too much.

It is important not to loss perspective! 5:2 is a long investment to maintain health as age continues. I gave up being a Super model years ago…now I want to be healthy & never have to go on antihypertensive or statin medication as I become older.. Type 2 Diabetes scars the hell at of me …. Just a thought team .

Have a wonderful day………Go Gal

Hi well fast day was going well yesterday, and then home running kids around to activities and reached into the fridge and a 115 calorie tim tam ……..so 615 not 500 mmmmmm, am staying away from bread rice and pasta .Roll on Thursday FD and I will not have a tim tam. Its good to have support, thanks to all of you πŸ™‚
    What are everyone’s thought on the sachets of miso soup ?
    I havent any scales or a tape measure threw them out in disgust years ago so will venture down that path, so am going by clothing at present but want to know the kg’s

Hi pruemitch …. in x1 sachet of miso soup there are 28cal. I have miso soup often. if it is too salty I dilute it by adding more hot water.
    If you use “MY FITNESS PAL” it will tell you the amount of cals in everything that you eat… give it a try…. GO GAL

I can’t believe it! I’ve nearly done a back to back! 500cal’s still to go… Who’d have thought! Looking forward to lunch date tomorrow!!!!

Well done Marelda, enjoy your meal tonight and tomorrows lunch date……CG

B2B must be in the air! I was feeling like doing it again today too, but decided instead to have two low cal days instead and no grog between fast days this week. Am thinking of doing a 4:3 next week starting Saturday….I found that very effective last time.

What I am finding best about 5:2 is that I no longer eat between meals and my meals are smaller and more satisfying on regular days

Well done Marelda….enjoy your lunch tomorrow..

Pruemitch….what’s a tim tam between friends? You didn’t go much over, so roll on Thursday like you said..

CG…..15 kgs! Wow that is an achievement! They are are not lost, they are gone forever, because you are never going to find them again! I can’t wait until I can say that.

FB….keep on shining, you deserve it! My tummy is much flatter too I am happy to say…..although I have a really annoying floppy bit from when I had my hysterectomy two years ago, must be from cutting through the muscle? I hope I lose that too…

GG….I don’t want to go down the type2 road either, and I never want to go back onto BP pills…5:2 is the NEW US!

Good morning team, I just went back and read our first page and injested the excitment we were all feeling in the beginning of 5:2 and glad to say we are all still excited about our 5:2 way of life. I have done a couple of B2B’s but now after reading our first experiences on fasting Monday and Thursday have decided to stick with the original plan. The ease, the doability, the results and the way of life is so unobtrusive very easy to look forward to and a healthy way of life. I don’t expect miricles over night
    and as I gained weight slowly over the last 20-30 years plan to lose it slowly but permantly. I have personal goals but am not in a contest of speed with myself. I have moved down a size in clothes already and see the visible loss in the mirrow, including my fat belly has gone! I sound like I’m up on my soap box, forgive me, just sharing my thoughts. I’m in this for the long term and seeing so much change already. Have a great day team, plan for tomorrows fast and enjoy life….CG xx

Sorry about the typo’s too!

Good Morning
    Wow, its amazing to see so many of us doing B2B fasts. I must admit each and everyone of you is brave. If you were doing B2B fasts on Mon- Tues, then enjoy your day today as you have done really well and surpassed all levels. Well Done!!!

I fasted on Monday and as I have been doing 4:3, its fast day today. I must say that I am not excited about fast today as I am due for aunt flow and really not feeling 100%
    I go through a terrible PMS every damn month and looks like this month is no different in terms of pain. Cant take Nurofen with fasting, so will try to get my hands on some Panadol for relief. I feel so bloated today and it gives me a feeling as if I have gained all the weight back again.

I normally gain 1 kilo to 1.5 kilos this time of the month, but it all goes away within 2 to 3 days as I retain a lot of water too. So, am not going to weigh myself until I start to fell better, or I will be soooooo demotivated.

Apologies for the details but just wanted to share my “feeling fat” feelings with the team.

FB no apologies necessary, what ever YOU are going through, remember, so are others so it’s good to share, I hope your day gets better…CG

Thanks CG, you are so kind…
    And yes, just wanted to share another fast day recipe//drink.
    Well, again not a recipe.
    I bought some of the Lipton Mango & Peach tea bags (black tea). I am not a fan of citrus or fruity flavors but wanted to give it a try.
    And when I tried it, no doubt it smells amazing and delish but not so good taste.
    BUT BUT BUT…… I brewed two tea bags in 500 mls of cold water and left it overnight in the fridge. and voila…… fat free no sugar perrrrrfect Iced tea ready.
    You may add some sweetener or half a tsp honey. But this is such a good Iced Tea, next time i am going to brew it overnight with one or two sprigs of mint as we are approaching summer and I can bet you that this is going to be very very refreshing. Do try if you like Iced teas…. C ya

@fatbuster I know exactly how you feel. I hate the part of the month where I’m at my highest weight. I never weigh in those days. As easy it is to feel motivated when you see the scales on an all time low, that easy it is to lose motivation when you go back up a bit. I hit an all time low on Friday, but have been floating about 1 kilo above that since Saturday. It’s okay, it’ll go back down. It’s all about the downward trend, not the individual weigh-ins.

On that note, I did B2B fasts (Mondays and Tuesdays) from April’13 to August’13 but I got a bit freaked out about the extreme weight fluctuations I went through every week. I would lose more weight at the start of the week but I’d also gain a lot back by the end. Also, I felt it was harder on Mondays if it had been more than 3 days after fasting to get back into the swing of things. Also I counted out that with B2B fasts I technically did 12hrs of fasting less every week. If I started on Sundays at 11pm and stopped on Wednesdays at 11am, that’s a 60hr period with 1000kcal. But if I spread it out over 2 days, I’d do 2 periods of 36hrs(Sunday 11pm to Tuesday 11am and Wednesday 11pm to Friday 11am), meaning 72hrs with 1000kcal.

But I’m glad many of you seem to enjoy it, though. I think the only reason I did B2Bs was to get it out of the way as quickly as possible so I could get to my feeding days as quickly as possible. And I’d always feel a bit bloaty on Sundays from eating a bit too much. I learnt how to enjoy the FDs by spreading it out. This WOL is all about trying out different things to find out what the ideal combination is for you. It’s going to be different for everybody.

I love how positive everyone here always is, even when stuff gets a bit harder. Keep being awesome everyone!

@fatbuster you can actually buy cold brew teabags as well, so you don’t even have to wait that long for iced tea. Lipton, Twinings and Celestial (I looove Celestial) carry cold brew bags. They taste the exact same as regular tea (especially peach) but you don’t have to boil the water first. And apparently there’s also a brand called Barrington that has them.

Thanks Flemishcurves, I am definitely going to try Celestial ones after I finish this box. I think I will be more inclined towards iced teas during summers as it gets difficult to drink lots of hot liquids on warm days. I know some people don’t mind hot tea or coffee during summers but ice teas sound fun…:-)

Hi team, just gotta share this brag with you….went up to local Murray Goulbourne farm supply store for fuel for ride on, started talking about my back, was told, “well you’ve lost heaps of weight so it must me helping,” I said can you see it, she said” golly yes, every time you come in you seem to lose more”! What a great way to start my day, yahoooo……CG xx

Wow CG, that’s amazing. That’s definitely worth bragging about!

Wooo Hooo CG, You have done it!!!! I am sure lot others have seen the change in you already, and “every time you come in you seem to lose more” takes the cake.
    doing this for you
    Cheerleader

Hi girls, just finished a couple of hours mowing so in for lunch (ham garden salad and heaps of potato salad which I love) and saw your posts, thank you for the support and encouragement, it really makes all the difference……,CG..xxx

Add my congrats to those above CG! I think you are amazing….in more ways than one! You are just such an encouragement and support for all of us on here. It’s so nice when people start to notice….

I just had a lovely experience too….I am going to a wedding in early December and what I had planned to wear is NOW TOO BIG! I really didn’t want to buy anything new, but this morning I was hunting through my T-Shirts and came across a plastic bag with a beautiful long summer dress in it that I wore 8 YEARS AGO….tried it on size 14….AND IT FITS LOVELY….sorry for the shouting….going to team it with a nice little crocheted bolero that I bought recently to hide the arms (still not good)….am over the top πŸ™‚

Love the idea of the cold tea bags…..I’m going to get some and try it out….I love iced tea..

FB….have a great fast day and any one else fasting….I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow.

Foxy that’s great news and you shout as much as you want, you must be so proud. I’m having the same trouble, I have been in 18′ s for ages and now the are miles too big ( look out ebay a big sale coming) fortunately a friend is good with the sewing machine and I prefer elastic waists so I’ll be keeping her busy! I’ve actually been back in jeans the last few weeks too, I usually wear skirts, I’m a believer that even if it fits doesn’t mean it looks good, so now the jeans look great. I also wear long summer skirts and have been wearing sleeve tops for the same reason, BUT come summer heat, I’ll be in singlet tops for comfort, no one asks me what they should wear so I’m in it for comfort! Keep the AUSSIE DETERMINATION going every one we are proof it’s working and WE CAN DO IT!……..CG xxx

Hi all love this thread

Still the same on Tuesday weigh in Grr anyway. Monday circuit workout a killer so maybe holding onto fluid in my muscles. Oh well off to do it again today.

One of the girls has a saying sweat is fat crying. Love it

Seen my dad in retirement village he doesn’t usually say much but he said that I have lost my spare tyre around my waist a huge compliment from him.

Love to everyone.

Push onto another fast day tomorrow.

Evening all….. CG, I to have gone over the past posts since AUSSIE DETERMINATION was born on the 22nd September 2014. ALL THANKS TO YOU…. The excitement (as You said)of beginning 5:2 after watching HORIZON ON tv. Then the scepticism of embarking on our 1st fast day then our 2nd fast,Educating ourselves each week with our food choices. The 1st “gasp ” as the needle on the scale changed from it’s previous number. Then came the TEAM armed with support, encouragement, advice, sharing their life stories with each of us of illness, hardship,sadness & loss , bullying& triumphs. We have LOL & cried with these incredible life experiences. What an awesome group of guys & gals you all are. I am very honoured & proud to be part of AUSSIE DETERMINATION… because long before this, we showed AUSSIE DETERMINATION in these adverse situations , we came out stronger & better, never giving up on others BUT most importantly never on ourselves.You are all beautiful and handsome…CARPAI D’AM….SEIZE THE DAY..GO GAL

Beautifully. said my friend…..CG xxxx

G’day team, another fast day has arrived. Pretty warm weather all over today so with luck we shouldn’t suffer with chills. Also good reason to keep up with our fluids.i think my day will be be consisting of very low cal salads, very easy in the warm weather. Just fluids up till 1.00-2.00 maybe which usually happens with me then something very light and dinner around 7.00-7.30, possibly a tuna salad. Enjoy your day, you’re all old hand at fasting now so should breeze it through. I need the cleansing it offers,, I ate up to my TDEE yesterday 1500, haven’t don that for absolute ages, couple of wines included around lunch and my 2 whiskey and zero cokes around dinner time, it soon adds up ( doesn’t seem fair) topped up with a decent size slab off a chocolate bar so the cals sky rocketed. Other than that cold meat and salads, cottage cheese and potato salad. Adds up easily and quickly! Expecting a lot of fires today around Australia, please be careful, watch for signs of smoke, look after yourself. My fast day should be 375cals if I go by the rules too. I hover between that and the normal 500. Have a great day team…..CG xx

Viewing 50 posts - 651 through 700 (of 14,786 total)

You must be logged in to reply.