APRIL 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
APRIL 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,170 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  AnneMarilyn 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 701 through 750 (of 1,171 total)

• ccco USA Day 16 FD

Wow! What a lengthy list of fasters we have today! Hope everyone is doing well on their fasts! 🙂 This is my second day of water fasting and I am amazed! This is the first time I have every been able to do that and it’s almost over! I won’t weigh myself until Friday. I have planned the whole week and want to see how it all comes together. I think I am in need of a ice weekend surprise.

I also managed two hours of exercise today! 🙂 One hour of yoga and one hour of personal training. I am usually so stiff after the weekend, so doing yoga on Mondays is great for me! Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great evening! 🙂

2nd post;

@fatfingers & I must have posted simultaneously, so just put myself back on the list 🙂

Today’s fasters list: Day 16

@dykask
    @daffodil2010
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @debster251
    @catch87
    @ktcaroline
    @anna6
    @molij
    @strawberriesandcream
    @saffy420
    @fivetwofan5252
    @borealis
    @basyjames (First of 3 B2B)
    @merryapple
    @sarahbob
    @penz
    @diana123
    @califdreamer
    @fitalora
    @kaywesterman
    @mishty
    @shinything
    @annemarilyn 1st of B2B
    @fatfingers

Day 16 FD Oregon USA

Weekend✔️
    Utter rubbish with food choices✔️
    Beer and long sitting hours in car (not together) ✔️
    Monday morning weigh-in…yeah, didn’t happen.

Call it reset–(or I simply can’t stay on the wagon, path, boat for more than one day) of just call me Captain of “Team Struggling”🐌🐢

At least I’m still posting and fasting. Lord knows I’d be right back where I started if I wasn’t. ❤️️

Halfway through April and there’s still time to rescue the month, right? 🙏
    Going to press on.

“Have a 🔥 in your soul and grace in your ❤️️.”

Day 16 UK FD

Good fasting day following indulgent weekend.

Day 17…NSW Australia…NFD
    Hi everyone.
    Just checking in. Enjoy whatever you are getting up to and bye for now!

Day 16 UK FD

Yesterday’s CD fine, phew. Today’s FD really challenging but food was possibly the last thing on my mind.

Woke up exhausted & incredibly anxious. Eventually worked out that it was bc I’d not prepped for an afternoon meeting and wasn’t sure how to start, feeling really behind and under pressure. Took time to unpick the problem and work out what to do then do it but got there in the end. Somehow got through the day much better than I’d thought possible – good enough, with room for improvement. Getting my head in the right place is often key, and the tireder I am the harder it is – I must practice good self-care, including more sleep!

Also made a super quick birthday cake for a colleague by doubling up a microwave mug cake recipe, gluten- and dairy- free, took it along with some berries from the freezer. Tasted fine, and only 150 calories per tiny portion 🙂

Successful FD thus far – cake, plus an apple. I seem to be developing something of an apple habit – had a couple most days for the last week while trying to get on top of my sweet tooth/carb cravings. Onward & downward, hopefully.

Today’s fasters pocket list: Day 16

@dykask
    @daffodil2010
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @debster251
    @catch87
    @ktcaroline
    @anna6
    @molij
    @strawberriesandcream
    @saffy420
    @fivetwofan5252
    @borealis
    @merryapple
    @sarahbob
    @penz
    @diana123
    @califdreamer
    @fitalora
    @kaywesterman
    @mishty
    @shinything
    @annemarilyn 1st of B2B
    @fatfingers
    @mjrbcd44
    @mia139
    @michelinme

Day 17 – Japan – NFD 79.8kg

Dipped back below 80kg. My goal weight was 75kg, but I think 77kg is more realistic. 25 fasts done in 2018.

@mishty – LDL is tough because we all react a little differently. For me HDL seems to be increased from intense exercise. LDL decreased a lot when I cut almost all added refined sugar from my diet. That pretty much means avoiding all processed foods. I can’t say for you, but for me I found I have a low tolerance for refined sugar. Anyway I went from my doctor being concerned to where his comment is my LDL is low. I started avoiding sugar before I was fasting, although I starting to fast lightly before my LDL wasn’t a problem. The only major change at the time was cutting back on added refined sugar and that was actually a pretty drastic change.

Good luck to all the day 16 people still fasting!

@daffodil2010
    @steve toon taxi driver
    @debster251
    @catch87
    @ktcaroline
    @anna6
    @molij
    @strawberriesandcream
    @saffy420
    @fivetwofan5252
    @borealis
    @merryapple
    @sarahbob
    @penz
    @diana123
    @califdreamer
    @fitalora
    @kaywesterman
    @mishty
    @shinything
    @annemarilyn 1st of B2B
    @fatfingers
    @mjrbcd44
    @mia139
    @michelinme

2nd post

Geeezzzz…

I was having so much fun with my emojis that I forgot to cut and paste the pocket list.

Thanks @michelinme looks like you added me. ❤️

Day 17 UK FD

The friendly scales have gone up again today despite a good FD yesterday. So, lesson learned… cannot indulge and expect good results! Further FD today. Won’t weigh again till Saturday, as it’s too depressing to have a good loss and then see it apparently wiped out….so onwards and downwards!
    Good luck to all today.

Day 17 – Ireland 🇮🇪 -FD

I fought the self sabotaging wine whispering dragon yesterday and I WON 💃
    Getting straight into my pj’s after work is not something I generally do, but it stopped me nipping out to the off-licence so it worked 😉

Successful FD and lost some weekend weight. Yes. Despite it being TOM and feeling blurgh and meh, I am all set to complete my 2nd FD of the week today. Thanks @shinything for holding my hand yesterday, hope you made it through too.

@mjrbcd44 I laughed at your weekend spent in the car with beer(not together)😂

Starting today’s Pocket List – Day 17…Copy and Paste if fasting
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139

Today is a good day to have a good day

Day 17, Finland, FD

After a wonderful long weekend with the family in Berlin, I am resetting again today.We had a great time and I didn’t think at all about what i was eating….bratwurst, currywurst, icecream and of course..beer! Despite lots of walking, I was up nearly 2 kg.

@daffodil2010 I agree that April seems to have taken all the good work from March back. I am pretty much back to pre March numbers and mindset.
    @shimmera wow you are doing great in April! Keep it up, goal in sight!
    @missybear hope your dad has turned the corner.
    @mjrbcd44 Oh I hear you…but Captain we have faith in you! As a fellow tortoise, we can still get there. The team is behind you all the way! Lets make the second half of April great!

Trying hard to get back on track, I feel so much better minus the kg, obviously!

Today’s Pocket List – Day 17…Copy and Paste if fasting
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @kerryn73

Have a great day everyone!

Day 17. London UK

Adding my name to the pocket list for today. Went out for lobster dinner for my birthday yesterday. Unlimited fries?Whose idea was that? Anyway, although I am firmly on the struggling list, I’m hanging on in there and resetting today. Hope everybody round the world is doing ok, and has a good day.
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @emma-taylor

Day 17 Newcastle UK NFD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
    Another good fast day yesterday.
    Still the same old story with me need more control on non fasting days

Day 17 UK NFD

Yesterday’s fast day was a success & for the first time in ages I slept really well. Not sure if it was a placebo effect of the magnesium spray but I slept right through the night and I am not achey today! I’m so sorry but I can’t remember who suggested it but I could kiss you right now. 😁

I had a sneaky go on the scales this morning & all my snacking & wine drinking over the weekend hasn’t effected my weight at all *super happy dance* I’m hoping for another loss at my weigh in at the end of the week 🤞

I am also giving up booze until my birthday. 1 day down 45 days to go!!!

Sending everyone positive vibes.
    Sorry about the mini essay.

Day 17 – UK – Reading – FD

A good day for me yesterday, but behind schedule so trying again today. @emma-taylor Lobster dinner sounds lovely, and slimming …

Adding myself to the pocket list:
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @emma-taylor
    @ktcaroline

@ktcaroline – lobster was lovely. It was the unlimited fries that did me in. What a stupid idea. There was unlimited salad too but of course that wasn’t quite so appealing…. but managed a dry birthday! Probably the first time ever. Since I was a child of course. I wasn’t swigging wine when I was five…

Day 17 – UK – FD

Well a FD was planned but already (only 10am) and that’s out of the window!

I woke up having had a great NFD only to find the scales have, yet again, again, again, gone the wrong way – I was so disappointed I found myself having toast and marmite.

I really don’t know why is not working for me at the moment – I think, mentally, I could cope better if I was staying the same but I’m not.

Anyway, a modicum of resolve is still in place so I have decided to make the rest of the day water/black coffee/miso and see what that brings.

Have a good day everyone (including me!)

Day 17, London, UK, FD (1st of B2B2B – maybe)

I seem to be substituting bad food for good, sticking within TDEE and then calling it a NFD ……………………. Except it isn’t really, it’s a binge on cr*p and we all know ……………….. NOT ALL CALORIES ARE CREATED EQUAL!!!!! Back to the Med style food choices this week, one taste of chocolate and crisps has caused an avalanche of poor choices …………………….. lesson learnt …………………….. or re-learnt ……………………… again!!!!!

I seem to be doing this WOL 90% correctly, there’s always something not quite right, still eradicating fat, but I would be as svelte & speedy as a gazelle if I was giving 100% rather than the 90% tortoise I see before me!!!!
    Finger out time AGAIN, no more faffing!!!!!

@mjrbcd44, there’s always time to rescue the month because one bad day, weekend or week does NOT a bad month make!!!! Reset and don’t look back, you’re not going that way anyway!!! Re-read your past posts from ‘that’ fantastic week you remember fondly and get that mojo pumping!!!! You’ve got this & we’ve got you!!!!

I might mix this week up and try ADF, I’m more controlled the day after a FD, it’s when I have 3 or 4 in a row that disaster strikes on the 2nd or 3rd NFD, we’ll see though ……………..……. I’m totally risk averse & I don’t do well with change – unless it’s downwards on the scale!!!!

I thought I would mention that from a size 18/20 (Nov ’16), today after 37lb eradicated; I’m wearing a petite size 12 biker jacket and (rather loose) size 14 trousers to work!!! The weight has been fairly stable for a few months but my measurements keep dropping, maybe added exercise means I’m shrinking but building muscle (I’m going with that!!!) Happy days!!!!!

Day 17, Newcastle UK, CD

Quick check-in this morning as we’re off to an elderly friend’s funeral today then a quick trip up to Glasgow to see the Nashville farewell tour. Delighted with my first decent FD yesterday in quite some time – and no wine!!!! Probably the best I can hope to achieve today is a CD but I’ll be saying no to alcohol. I need to have a straight 5 days without. @metatauta – we’re holding strong on this one 🙂

@emma-taylor – belated birthday greetings. Sounds like the most wonderful meal and well done you on remaining dry – you have done so well.

Day 17, Amsterdam , NFD

Had good FD yesterday and the scales were kind enough this morning considering I am about to start my time of the month (I gain about 1.5kg usually..)

I’ll try for a good CD today and then really go for a full on water fast tomorrow. Usually would fast on Thursday but I have a lunch meeting then and it won’t look good to our clients!

Good luck everyone 🙂

Day 17 Luckily a NFD because it’s my bday! Auckland

I always have mixed feelings on my bday because I’m a twin. Robbie lives in Berlin so my bday is half over before his kicks in.
    It’s the big 60… I managed to be under 85kg (my goal) by a massive 0.200kg. Have had a great day and am drinking Veuve Clicquot as I write this before I move on to Ardbeg whisky. I opted for dinner chez nous and put together an anti pasto dish then we had fresh salmon with Asian flavours mmm!

I love the fact that at last I have a WOL where I can loose weight and this time next year I should be on 6:1 maintenance!!!! AMAZING!!!

@mjrbcd44 love your post!
    @kerryn73 I hear you on the German sausages!

All the best and have fun! Mary

Day 17 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Stressed out with worry about dad’s health. Don’t want to revert to old habits of binge eating junk for comfort so checking in to help me hang on to the wagon.

@merryapple Happy Birthday, wishing you a fabulous day 🎉🎂🥂

Together we are stronger 👍

Day 17, UK, NFD

Yesterday turned out to be a successful FD day, just about! Scales show 500gr down this morning, but that might be just fluctuation. If I’m not careful on my NFDs I know it will go back up. Will try 🙂

Fellow tortoise @mjrbcd44, as @kerryn73 said, we have faith in you and we can get there together 🐢 ❤ .

@daffodil2010 well done on the win against your wine whispering dragon yesterday 💃 , I made it too , just about 😰

@EmmaTaylor Happy belated Birthday! 🎂 💃 “I wasn’t swigging wine when I was five…” that made me laugh 😂 . I just put myself on the struggling list but carrying on, lets hang in there together, all strugglers 🤗 .

@steve toon taxi driver I feel that’s my problem too, more control on NFDs , we must try harder on those days and not take them as a ticket to over eat 🙂

@merryapple Happy 60th Birthday! 🎂 💃 🍸 .Have a fantastic day 😀

@missybear I hope your dad get better soon! You are in my prayers, hang in there, we are holding your hand here 🤗 .

Have a great day everyone ❤

Day 17 UK NFD

Yesterday’s FD went well, ended about 400 cals, the lowest in ages. I’m planning a CD today, which might morph into a FD depending on lunch options.

I had a massive clothes clear out over the weekend. Two bin bags full have gone including baggy underwear! My wardrobe is looking rather sparse these days but I’m determined those size 20/22 clothes are not going to be used again. It felt good to see it all go. I might be the slowest tortoise at the minute but that was a real reminder of the journey I’ve been on. Can highly recommend it.

@missybear, hope your father recovers soon.
    @merryapple, happy birthday. Have a lovely time.
    @flourbaby, how good is it to ditch the big clothes. size 12 is my aim.
    Happy Tuesday everyone.

Day 17….Florida…….FD

Well, I made it out of the dentist alive and with my two front teeth fixed. I must say, the dentist was very nice and gentle. I’ve been putting off having the work done for so long because of my fears.
    My kid and I have another appt for June, I have another cavity to take care of and a crown to fix.
    So, I’ve reread all of 5:2 and giving it another go today. Fingers crossed!

@flourbaby…….I love clean out the closet days and we’ll Im on my 3rd set of new underpants in a little over a year! The only problem, I have with weight loss is the amount of money I spend rebuilding my closet! I guess that really not such a bad problem to have when you look at the bigger picture….

Well, my week begins now!

Your riding a horse at full speed, a giraffe is next to you and a lion is chasing you
    What do you do?
    You get your drunk ass off the carousel!

Day 17, Gozo Malta, cd

Cd today as I’ve eaten more than intended to consume this morning.

Have a great Tuesday everyone. Onwards and downwards

Day 17 – Dubai – FD#6

Just checking in and adding myself to the pocket list. Have a great day and good luck to everybody.

@daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @emma-taylor
    @ktcaroline
    @stoic

“Three months from now, you’ll thank yourself.”

Day 17 2nd FD. I successfully completed my first black coffee and water only fast and I feel pretty good. I checked my body fat % this morning and I am way up. My lowest was 23% a few years ago and today I clocked in at 29.6% yikes!
    Happy belated birthday @emmataylor and Happy Tuesday everyone. keep today awesome.

Day 17 pocket list:
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @emma-taylor
    @ktcaroline
    @basyjames

Day 17…NSW Australia…NFD
    Hi everyone. Very late check in – 9.30pm Tuesday.
    Enjoy whatever you are getting up to and bye for now!

Day 17 Belfast NFD

Off to Northampton for a bit of sister time, which I’m sure will involve some food and wine. We’ve tickets for Bill Bailey, preceded by a meal in a Street food restaurant, which I’m really looking forward to, then a day trip to Herts to drool over my nephew’s new daughter. Puppy going on holiday to friends, and it’ll be funny without her.

Well done @shimmera. Great success!
    @mjrbcd44 I’m stepping off the train for a few days but I will be signing in for a huge reset on Saturday, so Captain, I’ll be with ya!
    @flourbaby – mojo pumping sounds like a class at the gym. I’ll sign up for that one! Well done on your new svelte figure. ✋
    @EmmaTaylor – did I miss your birthday? Hope it was a good one!
    @merryapple to you a big happy birthday!💐
    @shinything thanks for your advice. My kefir is not like the one I made previously. My last one was grains, which you left just at room temperature in milk, then strained off the liquid and started again. This seems to be like double cream?
    So I’ve been reading a book ‘the Pioppi Diet, which is really interesting. I’m going to have a real look at what carbs I eat when I get home and have another sugar purge. I must get this last half tone off.

Have a good day, one and all.

Day 17 UK CD

Had to drag myself out of bed for dental appt but arrived on time, as well as clean & dressed. Complications with abscess / bone overgrowth 🙁 Back for emergency appt next week to work out what to do next, and takeaway instructions to keep take a note of the pain & describe it to guide treatment. ATM one side of face is still pretty numb but hopefully I’ll remember to pay attention after this wonderfully painfree time. Getting a bit bored with the wrist, abscess and burning nerve pain. Early nights, lots of water, healthy food, stretching and rest.

Yesterday’s FD was good enough, closer to 750 than it might have been after I went back for a second helping of the cauliflower & sprout curry. Just finished a proper lunch of oatbread, green leaves, avocado & hard boiled egg and holding an apple in reserve for the afternoon sleepy slump.

@flourbaby fabulous bit of re-sizing you’ve done there – congratulations!
    @emma_taylor happy birthday for yesterday, glad you had a feast day and well done on the dry 🙂
    @merryapple A Very Happy 60th Birthday to you! Congratulations on dipping under your target weight, great to stop & celebrate the big things on the way down 🙂
    @missybear so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he feels a lot better soon. Well done you for not comfort-eating. We’ve got your hand, and your back xx

Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can

Day 17 – USA – NFD

@EmmaTaylor, happy birthday! @flourbaby, you have come so far in less than 1.5 years, what a monumental feat! Keep one set of clothes and compare them to what you are wearing now – I bet you could fit another person in the former! @merryapple, happy birthday – they say 60 is the new 40! @toddybear, I commiserate with you – Cruella can be SO cruel…she’s fickle enough to keep you off balance, but eventually she will not win! @missybear, hoping your dad recovers and remember we are thinking of you. @saffy420, what a great feeling to shed that wardrobe…I’m thinking of doing the same thing once I lose this last 10 lbs. @basyjames, good for you achieving your first LFD! How do you measure your body fat? The measurements on this site are a good 10 points lower than the WW scale. It’s baffling. @Michelineme, sorry to hear you have so much pain; here’s hoping you heal quickly. @ccco, wow, I don’t think I’ve ever exercised 2 hours straight in my life!

Day 17 – SW WA USA – FD 2nd of B2B

@flourbaby – nice shrinking!
    @emma-taylor – belated Birthday greetings!
    @merryapple – enjoy your 60th Birthday!
    @saffy420 – congrats on the clothing clearout due to going down in size. That does feel so good!
    @basyjames – as @metatauta also mentioned, how do you check your body fat?
    @debster251 – Enjoy your sister time!

Day 17 pocket list:
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @emma-taylor
    @ktcaroline
    @basyjames
    @annemarilyn

Have a great Tuesday whether fasting or feeding 🙂

Day 17 Stevensville Maryland CFD

After a great CFD under 300 calories, I stepped on the scales and jumped off, I was so shocked to see a 4lb loss. Guess this is my whoosh. Feeling so proud of myself. I never thought I would see 125.4lbs again in this life time.

I really it is time for maintenance now. But a little unsure if I want to keep 16:8 or 6:1. I don’t want to see the scale go in the wrong direction.

The best preparation you can do for tomorrow is be your best today. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone. Wow I am still in shock.

Day 17 USA (Illinois) NFD

Going to make today a good CD, maybe close to a FD?

Onward and downward.

ccco USA Day 17 NFD

Happy Birthday to all who have a birthday today or just had one!! Good luck to everyone today on their downward mobile journey! Just finished a two day 0 calorie fast! I can’t believe it! I was spiraling out of control and wasn’t able to regain the control until Sunday and Monday! I seem to be calmer and don’t even know for sure what was stressing me out! In any case, I am fully aware my witching hour begins at 5 p.m. That means I need to eat dinner and lock the kitchen doors and I should be alright. My fast resulted in a 2 lb. loss and now I intend to keep it going in that direction. I think dykask is right! We live in a weight window and we don’t just have one weight on the scale we should keep to, but I haven’t found reached my acceptable window yet! I will have two more FDs this week, Wednesday and Friday! Good luck everyone and have a great day! 🙂

Day 17 – Atlanta, GA, USA – CD

Yesterdays FD went fine with around 600 Calories, I went for Running and walking for about an hour yesterday.

Day 17, Rocky Mountains, US, FD

Free pizza and cookies last night….I don’t have to say more….

Have a good Tuesday everyone! 🥀🥀🥀
    Hope it does not snow in your neck of the woods….🌨❄⛄

@diana123 congratulations! That’s a wonderful feeling. Definitely time to celebrate!!!

@metatauta and @annemarilyn I use a scale that can also calculate body fat percentage. You have to preset your height and step on the scale with wet feet but it’s pretty accurate.

2nd post

That darn wine whispering dragon sat on my shoulder AGAIN this evening, and this is the 2nd of my B2B FD. I firmly said NO and I am plonked out on my sunny evening patio enjoying a detox tea while refusing to listen to her.

It must be TOM doing this 😨

Tomorrow is an NFD so I am saying if I feel like wine tomorrow then I shall have it. Just have to finish today. Nearly there.

Day 17 NFD Oregon USA

Thank you all for your kind and smiling words. 😊
    Yesterday’s FD…well I will guess that it ended up between 800-900, so not exactly where it needed to be. Am trying for a very good CD today to offset.

@missybear forgive me for not mentioning your father. Hoping and praying that he is recovering well.

@shinything, @kerryn73, @emma-taylor, @ccco, @toddybear, @borealis here’s to struggling and holding on together. I am reminding myself of my first mantra- “I have a positive expectancy of reaching my goals and I will take THIS (sub Day, Week, Month??) as a temporary setback.”

@flourbaby you have achieved sooo much! I really truly want to just want to copy and paste your last year and a half on my next year and a half. Is that possible? 😊

Really a lot to be thankful for and happy about right now with my side business, so that is helping me stay sane though I know it’s also keeping me from doing as much as I should when it comes to exercise, etc.

Great days everyone.

“Have a 🔥 in your soul and grace in your ❤️️”

Happy belated birthday emmataylor, many happy remains.

I’m not reading all posts. Today I went over tdee. I kept binging and eating.

H E L L O !!! So ashamed of my absence, I actually took an internet break (except for work) but have missed this site so much I wandered back in. I will join in the May challenge and read until then and try to meet some new folks and catch up with others.

I am doing great with my eating/exercising/water/green tea. Maintaining well. As a matter of fact, a friend who is four inches taller and a couple sizes larger couldn’t believe I weighed 145 at 5’5″ and wear size six jeans as that happens to be her exact weight as well. I do but I probably have a lot of muscle weight due to my LOVE of exercise (and her admitted adversion to it). So, rememnber, clothes are a better indicator than scales – although I do weigh morning and night, haha…

I truly send my best wishes to all !

Second post, just re-read and post and hope it didn’t sound wrong. My friend is in great shape, tall – wears size ten, etc. What I was saying is that we are the same numnber of pounds but obviously different shapes. A number is valuable to show an increase/decrease that might be concerning but I find that the scale numbers and the “healthy weight” or “BMI” charts can be very deceiving.

Hi Everyone! Just checking in. Yesterday and today were 600-ish cal days, high fat, low carb. Feeling really good. @missybear, I’m so sorry about your dad, I hope you can hang in there through this stress. @merryapple, happy birthday! @diana123, congratulations! That is truly a spectacular accomplishment. You deserve to be proud of yourself.

Best wishes for a good day! 🙂

Made it through my FD, yesterday. Saved my calories for dinner. I knew we would be eating out. Luckily they had meatloaf and scallop potatoes. Not my fav. Only ate half of the meatloaf and few bites of potatoes. Wasn’t worth using up the calories on that. Also passed on the popcorn at the movie.
    I did get out today and walked and later played lawn bowling. Total of 6967 steps so far. 😊

Day 18 – Japan – NFD 80.5kg

Day 18…NSW Australia…NFD

Hi everyone. Just checking in.
    Nice surprise this morning – now 74.8kg: the lowest in 27 years! Very happy 😉
    Enjoy whatever you are getting up to and bye for now!

Day 18, Emden Germany, FD

Day 15,16,17 NFD, lost in the world of sweets, cheese and wine for 6 days, time to reset. Retirement is not very good for my weight, back to daily weighing. Haven’t read posts so hoping everyone is fine.

@missybear hoping your dad recovers

Pocket list Day 18, if you want to join, please copy and paste and add your name to the list

@snowflake56

Have a good day everyone!

Viewing 50 posts - 701 through 750 (of 1,171 total)

You must be logged in to reply.