APRIL 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
APRIL 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,170 replies, has 81 voices, and was last updated by  AnneMarilyn 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1,151 through 1,171 (of 1,171 total)

• Day 30 – USA – NFD
    Second post: Hey, wait a minute! I just realized I lost 2.2 lbs. this month…I mixed up my monthly goal weight with my monthly starting weight on the spreadsheet. Hurray for me!
    @anna6, happy birthday to your OH!

Adding myself to the last FD in April. Good luck to all in May.
    Adding myself to the Fasting Pocket list Day 30
    @dykask
    @arelkade
    @ccco
    @merryapple
    @snowflake56
    @cornish-jane
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @dingping
    @debster251
    @molij
    @catch87
    @missybear
    @ktcaroline
    @strawberriesandcream
    @onlyhermes
    @sarahbob
    @emma-taylor
    @michelinme
    @hyacinth
    @diana123
    @mishty
    @basyjames
    @annemarilyn
    @kaywesterman

ccco USA DAy 30 FD

Thank you, Shinything, for hosting April! 🙂

Day 30 over – Japan – FD done! 79.3kg

29 FDs done in 2018 so far. Thank you Shinything for all of your work this month!

Good luck to those still fasting!

@arelkade
    @ccco
    @merryapple
    @snowflake56
    @cornish-jane
    @daffodil2010
    @mia139
    @dingping
    @debster251
    @molij
    @catch87
    @missybear
    @ktcaroline
    @strawberriesandcream
    @onlyhermes
    @sarahbob
    @emma-taylor
    @michelinme
    @hyacinth
    @diana123
    @mishty
    @basyjames
    @annemarilyn
    @kaywesterman

Day 30, Mountaintop PA USA, FD

April is over and the frigid weather is warming for May 1. Getting those workouts in with temperatures in the 30’s and 40’s is a challenge.

Maintained for another month. Am hoping for a pound or two loss for May with outdoor pursuits including gardening, golfing and hiking keeping me on the healthy road.

See you all in the May forum.

Final post for April

Starting weight: 130.5lbs
    Final weight:130.lbs

Although not yet in maintenance I did a good job at maintaining this month 😆
    Only about 5lbs / 2 kilo to go, I am hoping May will do it.

Thanks to @shinything for taking us through April, well done for your superb hosting.

Off now to May where @michelinme holds the reigns of this months wagon

Final post for April

Starting weight: 54,6 kg
    Final weight: 55.5 kg

It was a struggle to keep the weight under 56 kg, I eat way too much an NFD’s and need to do too much FD’s to undo the damage. Will try to do better in May.

@shinything thanks to guiding us through April,you did a very good job!

Final post for April

Start weight: 138 pounds
    End weight: 130 pounds

I have enjoyed being part of this challenge group and I wish you all the best. Right on to the May challenge I go. 😁

Final Results.

Well April has flown by and the weight eradication has been better than the last 3 months put together, it really couldn’t have been worse!!!! I didn’t have an April goal – just stay dry and get my ar*e off of the plateau!!!! I really put this months’ success down to staying dry ………………………. Just saying, fellow pocket wino’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to eradicate a total of 7lbs, to bring me in just under 160lbs, I’ll celebrate the loss even though its 6lbs above my All Time Low (ATL) of December 15th!!! I have to be happy because I’m finally off of the plateau and moving in the right direction…………………… downwards to May!!!

@shinything, thanks for your stellar hosting this month.

I’ll see you all on the ‘other’ side!!!!

Final post for April

Started 138.3lbs
    Ended 138.4lbs

Wasn’t intending to maintain for the month – my aim had been to lose a lb a week. However, it is what it is and with a BMI of 23 and a very good waist to height ratio, I’m going to accept that this is my healthy body weight for my age. My face likes the extra lbs and I can cover the rest up.

Congratulations on the many excellent results in April – too many to mention individually!! That’s more like it @metatauta – after all your successful FD’s last month, I was perplexed when you said you’d stayed the same.

See you in May. Thanks again @shinything for your excellent leadership in April.

Final post for April:
    Overall goal 133 lbs, weight this morning 132.8 lbs. I’ve a lot to learn in May……maintenance!!!

Final post for April

Started the month at 64.6 Kg or 142 pounds
    Finished as of today at 61.8 Kg or 136 pounds

So loss for April 2.8 Kg or 6.16 pounds. I’m very happy with that as April was my first proper month back following the forum and sticking to the plan! Many thanks to @shinything for all the encouragement and expert leadership, and to everyone on the forum for helping to keep me on track again!
    See you all over on May!

Final post for April

Start 160lb
    End 156lb
    loss 4lb

April felt better than the last couple of months. Weight loss is slow but steady. Also lost 1″ from waist, an amazing 2″ from hips and 1″ from each thigh. That’s no mean feat. Reminder to me to keep on keeping on with the good things and the loss will come.

Now springing over into a focused May. Huge thanks to @shinything for your super steering us in April! I’m beginning to realise the work that goes into hosting, and what a wonderful job you’ve done 🙂

Final post re beetroot juice for lowering BP

I did mention at the beginning of the month that I was going to be taking beetroot juice daily for management of BP, some of you were interested in my findings. Not had a great success with it as I found the juice made me feel nauseous so generally had to eat or drink with it and was reluctant to sacrifice the calories on fast days. My BP had nudged from excellent to the high end of normal in the past year and obviously I wanted to get this under control, especially my diastolic BP as I’ve read this has links with abdominal aortic aneurysms which my father died from. This past month, despite not taking the juice daily, my BP has reduced with my systolic generally well within the normal range but my diastolic is persistently stuck at the higher end of normal. I think the 5:2 regime has had most impact on lowering my BP so far and not the juice, not sure if I will continue with it.

See you all in May and good luck everyone.
    Ta x

2nd post

@metatauta it’s fine, it’s understandable you thought I was German, I just love to be Dutch and when we find a suitable house, we’re going back there.

@catch87 we didn’t celebrate, in the 80ties my sister was living in Amsterdam, we used to go there on Queen’s day, no better place to celebrate.

Hello everyone – just popping in to thank @shinything for looking after everyone in April and to give these
    https://kenyastockholm.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/flowers.jpg

April was the first challenge since May 2016 that I didn’t take part in – I needed a break to get my head in the right place. I thought of you all often and hope everyone is keeping well.

See you in May challenge x

Final post

Many thanks to @shinything for doing a great job as a host!

Starting weight April 1st: 86.6kg

End weight May 1st: 83kg

I have been struggling a bit in April, somehow the weight loss wasn’t as easy as before – it was a really hard job to shift those 3.6kg… I had 18 sugar free days (compared to 15 last month) so I am getting a little bit closer to my goal of 25 🙂

See you all over in the May challenge!

Final Post, USA, CD

Starting weight April 1: 278 lb.
    Ending weight May 1: 261
    Loss: 17 pounds 🙂

Final Post, USA NFD

Well, whaddya know! I lost another lb. overnight! Can’t find it at all forever, I hope! Down to 159 from 162.2 on April 1st. Elated!

Congrats to all you who lost, all you who struggled and stayed with it, posting daily or as often as you could. See you all in May!

Final Post North Wales

Thank you for hosting this month @shinything. Finished the month at 130lb so maintaining well. Thanks to the group for helping to keep me on track. See you in May.

Final April post

The scale doesn’t give a victory this time. Up a pound to 203 this morning since the beginning of April.

May is a new month. 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1,151 through 1,171 (of 1,171 total)

You must be logged in to reply.