4 week challenge Phase 2 begins Friday 1st July

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
4 week challenge Phase 2 begins Friday 1st July

This topic contains 2,656 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  Onahealthyhigh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,551 through 1,600 (of 2,659 total)

• Day 27– Colorado, USA

Went to foot surgeon yesterday. Have been struggling with terrible foot pain for months (I’m a surgical RN & work on my feet for 10 hours, walking anywhere from 7-10 miles each day.) Basically, if my feet don’t work, I can’t do my job 🙁

I was told I must immediately stop all my running & biking, and switch to swimming. I have no access to a swimming pool. So that only leaves (seated) weight lifting on machines (no free weights putting pressure on my feet.)

Thankfully, there is 5:2… by fasting I hope to avoid weight-gain while unable to exercise before my surgery (not till December) and after while I’m healing. The fully healing part takes about 6 months. All told, this whole process will take nearly a year. Sigh.

I will be relying heavily on 5:2 to keep my weight in check.

Gozo, Malta

Anaide what an inspiring picture you look amazing. What progress, congratulations.

Jayney69. Wish you best of luck and lasting recovery.

Yesterday while out for lunch with my friend I choose a capresa salad and ate below my TDEE.

Today is fd for us and I made a fruity coronation chicken with lots of lettuce for lunch. I gave my husband a light yogurt also. Tonight it’s smoked salmon salad for us.

I find myself satisfied with smaller meals since starting the intermittent fasting diet.

I ant get my thirteen year old son to come swimming with me and my husband works long hours so we never go. Today I drove to the village square to mass. So no exercise as yet.

Please have a great Wednesday everyone.

Australia – Day 27 – 2 days to go of challenge 🙂

We went to Canberra today. We had to take a couple of things back to the horse shop and of course picked up more stuff 🙂 Then we had our first experience with IKEA! We had so much fun. It was a super confusing layout and we had to back track a fair bit, but we all had a lot of fun. I have gotten home tonight and built a steel kitchen cupboard, 2 coat racks, and a book shelf all by myself 🙂 I have left the harder glass cabinet for hubby, lol.

Today was an eating day. Only one more day left and then weigh and measuring 🙂

Gozo, Malta

HappyMargo doing exercise can’t be helped but 5:2 will always do the trick with your weight. Courage and all the best.

Hello all – FD for me today. No exercise planned other than walking as it is a rest day from swimming or pilates.

Last 3 days of the challenge and I am hoping have a good result 🙂

Day 27-NH, USA

FD day! I decided to throw in an extra one this week as I’m hoping to get below 140 on Friday’s weigh in.

Did well yesterday and kept the calorie count at 1300, although….I did eat a cookie. LOL It was so MINDLESS…I just grabbed it and shoved it into my mouth. Truth be told, I don’t even remember what it tasted like and didn’t even realize I did it until I was in mid chew; how weird.

Ciren2-10,000 steps is approx. 5 miles. I have the MyFitnessPal app installed on my Iphone and it counts the steps for me AND breaks down the calories burned due to the walking. It’s really a great tool and it’s free. For example…during my walk this morning I did 6,808 steps which is 3.5 miles and it burned 236 calories. The early morning walk allows me to avoid the extreme heat (I get to see the sun rise too, which is pretty awesome), work out on an empty stomach and actually puts me in a good frame of mind for the rest of the day. I love it. Enjoy all!

USA, Texas. Day 27. Did not complete my planned Monday fast, so fasting today.

Hi all UK day 27 – decided not to do a fd today as I am going to do a 36 hour fast (at least) inspired by others. I had a sneaky peak at scales yesterday and have 2lbs to lose to get to that mental block – it would be better for 3lbs as I would pass that weight and mentally would be a great achievement. I don’t think this is cheating per say but something to get me over that hurdle and I can continue my journey.

Anaide absolutely fantastic!🎉 Be very proud of yourself and achievement – I know we all are!

Jayneyb69 – thinking of you – hope this will be the last appointment for a long while x

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the congratulations I received from so many friends forum for photography my I posted yesterday, did not think that would both return.

I think it’s inspiring because it was the same picture to the one that encouraged me to invest in my health and in consequence lost weight.

I started pulling out all sugar and gluten-, over time also picked out the grains and traded vegetable oils for lard, butter and olive oil and coconut oil, but the important but nothing industrialized.

I do not need any medication, was hypertensive, had serious circulation problems and more a series of conditions, today only use two supplements: melatonin and magnesium.

Part of the weight lost with diet and then with fasting, joined this forum in April and were 7 kg in total are gone close to 25kg.

Still weight 104 kg, but I feel pretty! I am quite high, have a long way to go in losing weight, the forum has helped me a lot, you guys are wonderful people, difficult does not write in English, I have to use google translator.

A hug grateful to everyone!

Twisting the Olympics everything goes right! Brazil already has problems enough.

follows the photo link again and will post in another forum, it is inspiration for those in difficulty to lose weight.

http://g15.picoodle.com/ltd/img15/4/7/26/anaide/f_gfi4_975_ueon4.jpg

Day 27 – USA – FD

I am trying to go as long as possible with only liquids today. I want to try just eating dinner. On Monday I lasted until 4. Hoping to wait until 6 today. Lunchtime at work will be hard. I brought a book and will go outside to read for my lunch break.

Anaide- You look great! You should be so proud.

HappyMargo- I’m so sorry you have to have surgery. I know what it’s like not to be able to exercise. For people like us that love it, it’s very difficult. I’m surprised you can’t bike. What about stationary bike? Well, it’s a good chance to work on weights and get strong. Hang in there.

Jayney- good luck with your appointment. Hope it’s your last for a while!

Austin in Ohio – Day 27

Will try a FD today even though 1 sister is coming over.

Day 27 USA (Illinois)

NFD today. Kind of crazy trying to fast with daughter and 2 granddaughters here. Will try to do a FD tomorrow.

We had a full but fun day being Chicago tourists yesterday. I even ate a piece of pizza for lunch, but my big indulgence was hot dogs and s’mores over the grill when we got home. I will make up for the calories tomorrow.

Congrats, Anaide, yeah for you! You do look marvelous!

HappyMargo – ugh, feet problems are the worst. I hope at least you’re able to keep your job and not be in too much pain!

California, USA. Day 26/27. Yesterday and today -NFD. Today is a vacation day, but I am up very early today to get things done before the heat arrives. It is projected to be 109 today. I had a successful fast day on Monday and the scales have turned around. I am down a pound, but still up a couple since the start of this challenge. But, overall, I am still down 16 pounds since starting the 5:2 way. I just need to start making good choices again and not let my OH ‘s bad choices influence my eating like it has for this challenge.

HappyMargo: I am so sorry to hear about your foot pain. I have been blessed to not have any problems with my feet, but my fellow nurses have had problems. ( I work the the ER) One nurse is is having a terrible time completing her 12 hour shifts without severe pain. Other nurses have advised the use of acupuncture to help with the pain. I don’t know if this would help you, just passing along what has helped for them. I am glad that I now work 8 hour shifts. I am just hoping my body holds up for 5-8 more years of working. Take care.

Wishing everyone great success this week, the final week of this challenge.

Day 27, India, NFD

Not counting calories today – hoping to be under TDEE.
    Jayney – all the best for your appointment. Saying a little prayer for you.
    Anaide – you don’t look 104kg at all! You would look more amazing under 100 I am sure :).

Does anybody follow Dr. Jason Fung’s ideas? I have been listening to him since 2 days and its really an eye opener.. whatever he has to say about obesity.

27 Challenge …

HappyMargo – I also had terrible pain in the legs when he stepped on the floor looked like it had thousands of stabbing needles into the sole of the foot.

I read about the benefits of Magnesium and started taking in a short time the pain passed.

Here in Brazil bought the “magnesium chloride” is better than capsules or tablets.

What helps a lot is also to stretch the feet before getting out of bed in the morning.

Improvements for you!

Day 27, Québec

After yoyoing this week, the scales are coming down again.

Trying for a FD. I can do this, I can do this.

I just love this group. Thank you so much Coda.

Bonne journée x

Day 27, Cotswolds, UK: Fast day….hopefully a full 36 hours to breakfast tomorrow. I’m going for it.
    Coda: good luck with yours too.
    Anaide: The photos are such a good idea…you just got us all inspired. Well done on the transformation. You must be so proud of yourself. Well deserved praise to you.
    Theo527: Thanks for the info’ on 10,000 steps, just gives me an idea. I must definitely do 5 miles with my postal deliveries combined with my 1-hour walk in the evenings.

Ontario
    Day 27
    Non fast day
    weighed myself this morning and notice that even when eating 16:8 LCHF I gain the couple pounds I loose from fasting. Tomorrow is my next fast day 24 hr with just 1 meal in the evening. Very discouraging. I intend to get my blood sugars tested again morning after fast day tomorrow-Friday AM. and I know the A1C is based on prior 3 month eating period which I have done LCHF plus intermittent fasting. I seem to hover right around same weight give or take a few pounds in all those 3 months since last blood sugar test. That one lowered, but still elevated and I really want to get it in under 5.5
    As I dropped the 45 pounds within a couple of years and have kept it off, my blood sugars dropped in accordance with pounds dropping off. They are so tied together. So I will carry on with getting blood sugars done, but my weight is staying the same. That is a long time to carry on a plateau and have even done a few fat fasts.
    I will carry on with intermittent fasting, LCHF, and walking as much as I can. My weight, or blood sugars (will see the results next week), can’t stay the same forever. I have to break my barrier. I don’t look overweight, but do carry an extra 20 pounds for sure that I would like to loose. I just assumed it would be happening by now, and I was waiting to get blood sugars tested again so I could loose this weight. I will just carry on….
    Remaining the eternal optimist!
    Have great day everyone
    Did my 3 KM walk this morning, and plan to walk with dear grandson this evening (or run) to keep up with him.

MiniMee I follow Dr Jason Fung, his web site, facebook, have read the Obesity Code and am re-reading it. Plus he has a new book I have pre ordered coming out in the fall about fasting.
    He is funny, very articulate, which is why I enjoy his explanations, particularly regarding insulin levels (as I have insulin resistance now, and was considered diabetic before loosing weight and dropping A1C levels, but still have to drop).
    I like reading about calorie expenditure as well, if you eat too few calories, and the right types of calories (more healthy fats and proteins and the good carbs in veggies etc), your expenditure drops equally. Which is why it is hard to maintain a weight loss after loosing if you return to your normal calorie intake.
    And that fasting is the best way to increase expenditure. LCHF does as well, but not as significantly as fasting.
    Dr Fung has helped a lot of people!

Day 27 Los Angeles. NFD. Nothing much to report from here, but I really enjoyed catching up on everyone’s posts. Almost there!

Ciren….Oh my goodness….no doubt about that at all. I’m willing to bet that your hour long walk in the evening would have you a little more than halfway to 10,000 steps by itself.

Hello Coda and all the team from all over the world. I have been checking in all the time on this thread and delighted to hear that you are doing so well. Even if you are not losing the pounds, the fact that you are still here and giving it your best shot says it all. Well done, and just keep doing it!
    For those of you who are very close to or have reached target, perhaps you would like top join me on my thread for maintaining. the link is
    LITTLE VOICES – JOIN THIRD TIME LUCKY – NOW MAINTAINING
    I am still doing 5:2, and hovering around the 9 stone mark, which was my target weight. However, I would like to shed another couple of pounds, just to give me some leeway should I have a blow out day! This I am finding difficult. I have today had a lightbulb moment!!! I have subconsciously reverted back to 500 calories on my fast days, when before my 25% was just 360 calories. Duhhhhh!
    Also I have subconsciously started to take second helpings at dinner, which of course increases my calorie intake. Why is it that when we reach target, we feel that we can now go back to eating the way we did. I have to keep reminding myself that this WOE is for life. I for sure don’t want to start piling on the pounds again. So back to the drawing board.
    If any of you want to join me on my quest to maintain, please feel free to jump in, would love to hear from you all again.
    Anaide, – couldn’t open your picture image but from all the fabulous comments from everyone, I’m sure you look a million dollars. Well done! TTL

Hi all – just a reminder if anyone is lucky enough to have reached their target or wishes to maintain where they are for a while this is the link to TTL’s thread.
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/little-voices-join-third-time-lucky-now-maintaining/
    You are off course more than welcome to stay for the bonus part of our Phase 2 challenge.

Day 27 Cornwall UK.
    Should be a fast day but OH decided to cook and make a curry, heaven only knows how many calories, but as he virtually never cooks I can’t say no! He’s a great cook too! So damage limitation and Fasting tomorrow.
    I managed HIT on static bike plus strength exercises and then 5.5 mile bike ride this afternoon.
    I went to my Chiropractor this morning, really helps my back, neck etc! She gave my treatment for the PF acupuncture – SOOOO painful but if it helps then great!! She’s also given me exercises and icing advice. She has helped me so much over the years.

Anaide – wow you look amazing! What an inspiration to us all.
    Jayney – do bope appointment went well – bih hugs.
    Happy margo – I do sympathise, must be hard to do your job with the pain. You know 5.2 works so stay with it and with us!!
    Coda- I haven’t seen many other threads, this one keeps me busy as it is, after your comments I think I’ll stick with our lovely group, so much support!. Thank you very much for starting this thread!

All best of luck to everyone!

UK day 27…quick check in…still camping and hoping I’M not putting anything on.

Ha ha Rocy65 – I wouldn’t have time either to read lots of other posts – this one is enough to keep me busy too. The little voices thread was the one I found first, JFitzy and TTL are the only ones that I know that are still around and I think this group is just great, really supportive, interesting and with laughs and sometime sadness thrown into the mix.

Just as a matter of interest – I know neostaford is male – do we have any other males? – it is sometime hard to tell from the user name.

Also Coolcat and DebbieQ did you both start off in USA with Coolcat moving to Ireland or the other way round – just curious.

Thank you for your kind comments but as I have told you before success is really down to yourselves. The committment in posting everyday is your choice.

make the last hours of this challenge count – you will be glad you did. x

Gozo, Malta

Successful fast day today for me and my daughter though my husband wanted some olive oil with his salad and had two small plums this evening.

Tomorrow my eldest daughter is scheduled to have a Caesarian section and have her baby. So will start to fast tomorrow after lunch and continue to lunch on Friday as Friday afternoon we’re going to Malta to visit my daughter and new baby then eat out. That way I’ll be able to do 4:3 this week as well and have the weekend nfds.

I agree with others that this group is very supportive and will remain in this group for bonus and afterwards. I still need to lose 18 lbs or 8.3 kilos to reach my target weight.

Good night everyone.

US, Day 27, NFD.
    Nothing new to report.

Anna, good luck tomorrow

Day 27. Wisconsin, USA. NFD today. Doing Monday and Friday FD’s to end this challenge. Things are going great. Have a good day, all!

US SE Day 27 NFD. I must resist the urge to eat a whole bag of Werther’s chewy caramels!!!! Coda, we are both from Dublin. I moved to the US 26 years ago but go home often…I try to get there at least once a year. I am the only one who doesn’t still live close to where I grew up. There are five of us and I miss them dearly.

Day 27 Minnesota, USA NFD
    Going to keep cals low carb today, and do a FD tomorrow.
    Yesterday, I ate my 400-ish cals at around 4:30-5 pm as usual. Woke a lot in the night, fairly hungry at times. But then after getting up today, no appetite. That still amazes me: how the day after fasting the appetite is so reduced. Living off my fat stores, I presume. I’ve considered B2B FDs, but in the past when I’ve done that, I then over-eat on the first NFD.
    Scale looked very satisfactory this morning. I weigh every day now, and my fitbit app averages daily weights for the week. That average number is what I go by now as far as real weight, and whether a gain or loss over time. Probably the tracker on this site does that as well??? Watching the large fluctuations that I can have during a week, or even two weeks (for me), and then looking at the overall average trend has taught me that the swings really mean nothing! But it does help me to check my eating when I start to see it go up (like you, Slimn).
    Good luck, everyone!

Australia NFD Day 28 Jayney and HappyMargo – hugs to you both.

HappyMargo, I’m so sorry to hear about your foot. That’s really got to be tough for someone as active as you are! Well, good for you to get it taken care of soon! My best friend, also a nurse (sometimes I think we should get an “over-use bonus” for the physical toll it can take), had surgery a couple years ago on a foot: it was no picnic, I will be honest, and took awhile for recovery, but she says, even now, that she wishes she’d have done it earlier and that getting the surgery was one of the best decisions she’s made for her health. No problems at all now. Good luck and keep us posted on how it is going for you. And thank goodness you found 5:2 to keep you at healthy weight! So much better for you when you rehab it.

Jayney: Prayers for you that you are done with all the health issues! You’ve already had more than your share, so maybe it will be smooth sailing for you for a good long time. Good luck!

Anna6: prayers and blessings for you and your daughter! My newest granddaughter was born a month ago today, and I understand what you are feeling. How worried we can be for our daughters, and also such excitement to meet the little one! God bless you both and I hope she has a perfect procedure and easy recovery. She is lucky to have your support, which I’m sure she knows.

ETJ: I think IKEA is a confusing maze on purpose! When I have to wander and backtrack, I always find a few more things that I feel I must get. 😉 I doubt I’m the only one. I’m glad you had fun!

Ciren2: alas, I am tall ( about 5’7″) and with long legs, my stride is longer than average. Therefore, 10,000 steps is closer to 4 miles for me than 5. So disappointing. Like I think you’ve said before about your own husband, my OH hates walking with me because I walk too fast (and cover more ground). That also lengthens your stride, I guess: walking fast. It’s very hard for me to get 10,000 steps doing normal things. Then again, that goal number was created by a company in Japan. So, I take that into consideration and feel ok about my 8-9000 average. But even in and out of your mail truck, I would bet on it that you get way over 5 miles a day!

Cizzy2: I think you and I started around April 11, and we have lost similar amounts of weight. I really do think a person will hit a time in their weight loss journey that their body just kind of consolidates. Or maybe we just have to adapt to a different way of eating, different types of food and amounts and then we can change it up to lose more. Don’t really know, but I bet you will find that weight loss in the next month comes easier. Something has finally kicked in for me these past several weeks. I was pretty much at a plateau since June 11, or anyway, gaining and losing the same 5 lbs. Suddenly,vit seems easier to move on and make some progress now. I hope the same for you. Good luck!

Sunshine Coast Aus Day 28: 106.3kgs this morning. Having guests over tonight for dinner. Doing a beef casserole and my friend is doing baked parsnip, leek apples and bacon. I’ll do cauliflower rice. Not sure about dessert. Wine is on the menu. Very aware though about weigh in tomorrow so will not overindulge. This has been a lovely journey getting to learn a little about some co-travellers along the way. As others have said before me, thank you Coda for bring us together to keep our goals at the front of our minds. For indeed, that’s where a lot of the action happens. Hope the doctor was kind and you have the best results JaneyB.

Day 27 Sussex, U.K.
    NFD for me batch cooking and using up stuff from fridge for soup, chilli, etc before shop on Saturday.
    Should be fasting tomorrow but will see how I feel in the morning. Don’t feel in the mood somehow. Hope this isn’t dangerous.
    Well done Anaide, pictures are great. You look lovely.
    Good luck for tomorrow everyone. X

Ireland day 27 nfd
    OMG I think I might have been posting on someones blog instead of here…it was only when they said they liked my Star Trek style log that I realised…sorry Coda don’t know how many days I’ve missed but I’m suitably mortified lol… anyway…loving my new lifestyle….writing everything I eat down on paper keeps me on track and I can’t believe I don’t mind weighing everything I eat…not sure what the story will be come come Friday but I’d love to break through another stone marker…fingers crossed…

Day 27: Pacific NW USA (traveling), NFD

Yesterday’s FD lasted for 38.5 hours – and, drum roll, I am now happy to report that I am no longer considered obese by BMI standards!!!!! Never thought I would be happy about being merely overweight!!!! One more FD before weigh-in on Sat when I’m hoping to hit my other goal for this challenge.

My FD days seem to be ending with increasing lightheadedness than I have experienced before. I think I’m getting enough fluids and electrolytes. Anyone else experience this?

Jayney – hoping you got the good word from the doctor!

Happy – at least you know you will go into your surgery with 5:2 in the best possible health! Wish I had known about it before my great debacle.

Anaide – you certainly carry 229 pounds very well!!!!

Anna6 – congrats Grandma!

Coolcat – Ha! Let the other bloggers know you boldly go where no one has gone before!

Australia, day 28, FD

US Day 27- NFD

Cant believe were almost done with the (main part of) Phase 2. Keep going everyone!

Australia – Day 28 – 1 day to go 🙂

A fasting day today. I have plateaued all week, so will be interesting tomorrow whether I have dropped down or not. I am looking forward to measurements too.

Back2thefuture – Yay 😀🎆🎉🎊 I bet you never thought you’d be so happy to be just overweight 😋 I was the same when I finally dropped in the BMI. Now to get to the healthy weight range. We can do this. Just keep on keeping on.

NorthernDawn – Yep, that happened 🙂 They just assume everyone knows where to go. Or have it so confusing to keep you in there buying stuff. We brought heaps of stuff for the kids playroom, so hopefully next week I can get some new paint and paint it a nice bright colour and then we can set it all up. It’s pretty bland at the moment.

Anna6 – Oh, how exciting! How many grandkids do you have? I pray that everything goes well and that it all goes without complications. I always get so excited about baby things 🙂 My husband would like more but I have fertility problems, so 3 it is 🙂

DebbieQ – Resist the urge! They sound delicious though, lol.

Hello to everyone I missed 🙋 Tomorrow is the finale of this challenge! Have a good one all so that we can give Coda lots of kilo’s/pounds to add together 🙂

Croatia, Day 28, NFD
    Weight: 79.2 Kg

Two more days, when is the final weigh in?Friday morning or saturday morning?

back2thefuture: In response to your post a couple days ago: Grandma to Grandma, this year was also so much better when grandkids came to visit! Health, strength, and stamina; so much better than last year or other years!! Thanks to 5:2, weight loss, and then this challenge with body weight exercises! It really did make a difference, I think.
    I enjoyed this visit more, and I think my grandkids enjoyed their time with me more, than last year! I could keep up with them and run them into the ground!! I could interact as they wanted. We had great fun!

I know you will reach your weight and strength goals, b2tf, because you are motivated by all of the right reasons. And, also, because you seem to me to be a resilient and determined person. I think you can achieve whatever is important to you to achieve.
    On your journey, be kind and forgiving to yourself, as you would be to a friend, or any of the rest of us on this thread. Best to you! Always.

And, B2tF, big congrats on your trip down the BMI slide! That must feel awesome! And well earned and deserved. Enjoy.

Day 28.., UK Nottingham

Well hospital appointment went well and have been given an appointment for 3rd Feb 2021!! Didn’t know they made appointments this far ahead. Will still have annual mammograms for 5 years, then I will fall into the usual 3 yearly programme.

They did weigh me and some good news is that since I finished chemo at the end of January I have lost 1 ½ stone, think it’s probably just my body getting rid of all the toxins and poison they pump into you, but hey hopefully it has got rid of this dreadful disease forever.

FD today, but I think there will be a little celebration this weekend.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts xx

Gozo, Malta

Jayneyb69 I’m so happy for you. You have healed and lost weight.. Well done.

Today I made ricotta and spinach cannelloni with tomato sauce and parmegan for us and this evening I’ll be fasting half day today until 1.00 pm tomorrow so I can eat out tomorrow evening.

It will be weigh. Day tomorrow and I home to register a loss in weight.

My son in law has just phoned me and my daughter is in the labour ward now for her cesarean.

Happy Thursday for everyone.

Talking about Ikea – there’s a wonderful scene in an Australian comedy TV show called Kath and Kim where they go into Ikea and spend so long following the little paths and arrows and getting lost that Kim, who is pregnant, has to go to the toilet. She finds the bathroom, sits down on the lavatory and then the walls are suddenly removed around her – it was a display and the workmen are dismantling it! I still laugh every time I think of it!

Northern Spain day 28

Congratulations Jayneyb69, your recovery has brought a smile to my face, even though I don’t know you, may your life be easier from now on. You have worked hard and kept a positive attitude all along. Another inspirational story on this forum.

Today is a fast day because yesterday turned out to be a NFD by accident!!

I fell into Burger King with my children and was attacked by a massive burger with chips. I was just getting over it when I was cornered by chocolate icecream. I tried to defend myself by eyeing a green salad, but sadly it just didn’t have enough ammunition to deal with the situation. When we arrived home Mary Berry’s Heavenly Chocolate Cake ( made by myself and my daughter) took no pity on me and made me suffer more by dunking 2 slices of itself into a well needed cup of tea and forcing itself into me.
    As you can see, I am a victim (or a big eejit).
    Final fast day today, but will wear camouflage.

Cheers

SURREY UK Day 28

JaneyB69, Sending health and strength wishes to you! With the positive attitude that you have, it must have an impact.
    I am toying with the idea of fasting today or tomorrow….will see how the day goes.
    Have a good day, all!

UK day 28

Great news Jayneyb69 X

Coda maybe we should have a visit to IKEA as an exercise challenge ,every time I visit I’m in there for about a day and I’m sure I must cover about 10 miles.

NFD but being mindful hoping I can see some good news on the scales tomorrow

Viewing 50 posts - 1,551 through 1,600 (of 2,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply.