2 complete 36 hour fasts per week?

This topic contains 53 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  michelemm1 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

• Hi, Just thought I’d comment to try and get some advice. My Partner 41 year Old Female 69Kg starting weight. Started a fasting regimen. 2 x 36 hour fasts week. So basically eg. have dinner on Monday and don’t eat again until breakfast Wednesday and doing this twice a week.

She lost 2.1 kg in the first week. Have done another 2 weeks of this since and lost nothing at all. She hasn’t increased her food on the other days, but diet is nothing special. Any ideas, should she push on with the fasting? Or try something else?

Hi office:

Your Partner has lost about 4.5 pounds in three weeks. The average weight loss for women on 5:2 is a little less than a pound a week, so she is ahead of the game.

The advice is to keep going – 500 or fewer calories twice a week, TDEE or less the other five days.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

you a really good. Do the same

what about doing a 48 hour fast once a week ?
    I know a lady that does 72 hour fasts.

One 48 hour fast a week might be fine if you are just maintaining or don’t mind slower results. I doubt it is as good as two 36 hour fasts a week.

A 72 hour fast a week would likely be very effective but maybe a bit hard to do week after week.

Wow.. I like this idea of a variety of fasts.

I think 72 hours is awesome!

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply.