what muscle supplements build muscle the fastest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
what muscle supplements build muscle the fastest

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dummerchen 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I hope party decor screw this whole time the 0 few %uh way the name e Ink’s cool we have salad stuff right for okay feminists out with my next me know I think the hardest part about me training for competition and try to be like the Jay Cutler people know there’s bodybuilder not as like just a fitness card as a competitor body more use that mark our sanity the consumption of low exist system and I still can you not like I’m in deficit now I’m daily basis turning in the fridge are cool for I went to bed at 280 last night Awoke up at 271 but that how much I lose I mean a on its stairs or lose 7 pounds seven pounds every morning on the stairs seven ponds water was all yes the way I balance everything is when Iwaki up to and when I go to bed at a lot when I ghetto a point where I wake up at the same way I go to bed at that’s when I know my body’s in a good holding pattern right now it ‘son to control he has a pretty a practice actually but I’m today and for the last few weeks he’s been drinking that bites said two cups and egg whites with 17 proteins any s3 whole eggs repackaged a great two pieces easy contest and copper that will probably end soon no one understands how strict it is being on a meal time schedule we can only two-and-a-half three hours at the average person should be at least five meals I think you know what if you have you know obviously teriyaki boy which has the Jay Cutler ball is
    somatodrol famous for their I’m always a big fan of time stay close the palms STK is also great if the cause of all to myself what’s in a min up pizza place next tokenize them Joe’s pizza Joe’s pizza golf courses fast enough I just came off the in and out burgers last week no more in and out for 12 weeks both most body goes love the heatbakrewali very history yeah I’m 50 cravings.

http://somatodroldiet.com/

Eh?

It may be my browser but I can’t make any sense of this I’m afraid.

It’s not your browser.

It’s a poorly made add by a brazilian bot, trying to persuade us that overprized mixtures of boron, magnesium, zink, B6, arginine and ornithine will make us world champion body builders in 8 weeks because this stimulates testosterone and growth factor secretion.

Maybe it is Eastern and Christmas today in Brazil.

Or maybe they just think we are stupid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.