Already struggling

This topic contains 9 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  harrysmith 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

• Hi, i have just started the diet and did my third fast yesterday. I have bought the fast diet and fast exercise books on kindle. i am already feeling stressed and worried that I have sort of been “had” by all this! I just am already finding it stressful. The fasting is actually no problem. It’s the eating days where I seem terrified in case i over eat, feel like a failure if I do eat normally, feel constantly anxious in case i fail at this diet, and don’t succeed like everyone else seems to have done on here. I’m post menopausal, not at all over weight medically, just want to look better in clothes really. I’m a size 10/11. Since the menopause I’ve gained a stone that I cannot get rid of. I run, I walk, I work, I understand low GI cooking, but I’m a typical human being, living in a typical house with kid snack food and various people wanting various foods. I am convinced already that I am going to fail at this and the only pounds I’ll lose will be the ten odd pounds spend on the books. I just want to lose ten pounds in weight! Why am I feeling so demoralised? I want to believe in this but am starting to think it’s just yet another diet craze no better than any other πŸ™ I have by the way lost 1 pound in 10 days. I know this is a success, but I am scared i won’t succeed long term and will give up due to lack of faith. Please can anyone inspire me to have faith in this?! Thank you.

hi Kateis48

first of all well done on starting 5.2, I think you are being too hard on yourself hun, this way of eating DOES work, it just needs time, its not an instant hit lol, don’t set your goals too high and maybe aim to loose a few lbs every week or less, 1ls is a good start, a loss is a loss no matter how small!!

as for your feed days, I feel the same sometimes, I am a typical chocolate addict and have some if I want to πŸ™‚ have you worked out your TDEE yet? top of the page under the “how”? section, give it time, on here you will get the support you need, am sure you will get some more good advice form other fasters..
    hang in there, don’t beat yourself up too much, as you say we are humans not machines, from what you are saying you don’t have much to loose so its even more difficult, I know because I am the same lol, want to shift around a stone and its soooo slow, but as long as I see the numbers going down, I am happy!

now, I don’t want to get out the wet fish, so off you go, you know what to do!!

πŸ™‚

Don’t despair, kateis. The problem may be that because you are not overweight and understand about healthy eating, any results of Fast Dieting will be less spectacular for you than they would be for someone who is seriously overweight and far too fond of fattening foods. I’m definitely still much heavier than I want to be, and it’s taken me a year to lose 6 kilos (13lbs), but this is the only diet that has worked for me, albeit slowly.
    While you might be tempted to over-eat on non-fast days, you will probably find quite soon that you genuinely don’t want to overdo things as you simply won’t be able to take the quantities you might have in the past.
    It might be worth your while to hang in there a bit longer to reap some of the other positive health benefits thatcome with the 5:2 regime, like sometimes dramatic reductions in blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol. And even if you *do* fall off the wagon, one of the beauties of doing 5:2 is the relaxed attitude we are encouraged to adopt. If you blow it one day, there’s always tomorrow. And success lies in doing *what works for you*.
    I can’t help wondering if your best solution might be targetted spot reduction, i.e. exercises that work specifically on reducing any wobbly bits, rather than trying 5:2. I’m sure there are other posters who could do more to suggest appropriate activities than I can.
    Whatever you decide to do, good luck. One of the things you learn from taking part in the forum, whatever your problem, it isn’t just *you*.

Hi Katieis48,

You have done so well to have completed three fasts as it is, so congatulate yourself on that. The first few are always the hardest so well done for doing them.

I can sympathise with you reagrding your feelings with the 5:2 lifetstyle, I felt the same scepticism before I started it as I had tried to do it for 10 weeks once before and didn’t shift so much as one pound. BUT I took time to read the book and I understand 5:2 so much more now. I started again in December and lost half a stone before Christmas.

5:2 is not a diet, it is a way of life. If you have told yourself that you will fail if you dont shed 3 stone within a relatively short period, then you have set yourself an unattainable goal with 5:2 and ultimately you will feel disappointed.

I would suggest that you read the book and take one fast day at a time. With each fast, congratulate yourself for that achievement and you’ll begin to see how enjoyable 5:2 is. And of course, slowly but surely, you will see pounds come off. Start your next fast with a positive attitude because you can do it! I have faith in you, and many others on here will do too. Be patient with yourself and forgive any minor slips that may happen – its the beauty of being human.

Best of luck to you Katie, keep us updated and have faith! xxx

Wow! Chill out woman – it’s all fine. πŸ˜‰

Firstly, you are hoping to lose 10lb – fine, no problem but lets face it there are a lot of people on here (myself included) for whom 10lb would barely register – If I lost 10lb in the next month (not that there’s any chance I will) I’d still have another 10lb to go before I was within comfortable range of my ‘ideal weight’, which is all I’m even aiming for. Supermodels and filmstars can keep the worry over hitting ‘ideal’ I’ll be happy with ‘not far from but comfy’.

I think that anyone as close to their goal as you really needs to take a step back and assess their reason for doing this. Are you treating it as a diet? do you intend to stop once you get to your goal weight? If you are and you do then fine, give it a few weeks and if it doesn’t work quickly enough for you – move on to the next one.

However, if you like the sound of the health benefits (you may already be feeling some of them, depending how long your actual fasting period is) and intend to treat this as a lifestyle then please take all your measurements and then padlock your scales into a cupboard for a month or so. Spend some time playing around and finding what works for you with the fasting & non-fasting days and give yourself a chance to get into it as a lifestyle before you start fretting about how much and how quickly you’re losing.

This is not primarily a diet for weight loss – that’s a nice added bonus but the whole point is to be healthier and leaner on the inside first and to maintain this as a sustainable long-term healthy lifestyle.

I hope you’ve had a chance to calm down since your initial post and are feeling a bit happier about your journey now – πŸ˜‰ Good luck hon.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and all your support. I WILL stick with it, and will post how I get on as the weeks and months go by. Tracy J, you have great insight – I am VERY hard on myself but I was trained in the fashion industry and this brainwashing of what is healthy and normal is VERY hard to shut out of my brain. From age 16 I was at art college pouring over Italian Vogue and boy does that have a verrry bad effect on a teenage girl’s self esteem. thank God I don’t have to look at fashion models in mags anymore – it totally warps your view of reality. It should actually be banned, size zero, what IS that? Insane and mad is what it is!

Anyway, I’ll soldier on, because if you’re all doing so, with so much determination and positivity then I will too. You’ve all really cheered me up now. So what if I ate three of my son’s chocolate crispy snack bars after lunch! I am hardly going to jail for it now am I!! Tomorrow’s another fast day so I will crack on and embrace it. Lots of love to you all, K

Great stuff Kateis48!

you can and you will, and your post is so much more positive its lovely, good on you hun!

On a different subject completely you mention you went to art college, I work in an art gallery in London πŸ™‚ so if you are ever down that neck of the wood pop in and say hello !!

good luck on your fast tomorrow, stay strong πŸ™‚

Angie x

Hi Angie, I cannot tell you how much happier I feel with all this support. I was in a right old moaning minnie mood earlier!

I noticed you work at a gallery as I looked at people’s profiles then added my own profile, which one do you work at? Me and my partner love going to the Saachi Gallery, and I just finished a book about Victorian art by Jeremy Paxman which was fascinating. Anyway! THANK YOU πŸ™‚ X

Hi Kateis48!

So glad you have cheered up, you sound happier but no one will blame you for having a right old moan lol, that is what these forums are for after all πŸ™‚
    I work at Tate britain, for over 14 years now, in the visitor services dept, i love victorian art and pre- raphs πŸ™‚ not so keen on modern stuff though.. In feb we are going to have a new exhibition, Richard Deacon, sculptures..
    What about you? Many of my colleagues are budding artists lol, and they know much more about art than i do!!

So i think its safe to put the wet fish away hehe!!
    Take care xx

Wet fish banished for EVER!! I do love modern art, but I loved the Victorians book and all the history in it was amazing, how people lived is really fascinating – I love the Dore engravings – he drew from real life in the worst places of London – it really was terrible for people, like a living hell. They DEFINITELY did not worry about their weight – they were lucky to live to 30 poor things! makes me think, why WAS I moaning earlier!?! Our problems just don’t compare! x

Well said Kateis and so true… We have so much more going for us and we take so much for granted too!
    But, it was an another era, another world altogether too… But like you i find it all fasicnating πŸ™‚

Hey Kate – good to see you are feeling more positive.

One thing that I love about this diet is the lack of financial outlay. There are no pills, no potions, no meal replacements, no membership fees. Still waiting to get my hands on a copy of the book from my local library. Finances are tight at the moment so I am doing lots of things on the cheap. πŸ™‚

You can be as sure as eggs are eggs that there will be a fad effect with it as media attention comes and goes – but so far with this diet I have saved money and burnt off some of my excess fat.

I’m about two months in and still downsizing. My non fast days have been completely unstructured and I love my chips, biscuits,chocolate, glass of wine, cheese, G&T. So yep, I think you will be able to do this too.

Thanks Ghostgirl, I am so grateful to all on here without whom I would have given up, at exactly 9 this morning in fact – my son’s gone to school and left some of his breakfast which normally i’d have happily hoovered into me!, but I have not eaten it. I am on a fast day today and the support on here is pushing me mentally not to cave in. Your feedback is very very encouraging. fantastic success you’re having, really inspiring, and glad you’ve been ok to pretty much munch away on non fast days as I don’t want to become obsessive about it πŸ™‚

4th fast day today. managed to avoid son’s left over breakfast – put it in the bin and not into me. speed walked back from the school instead of ambled! feeling empowered again!

Morning Kateis!

you are doing great hun!!! you should feel very proud indeed, you sound so positive its lovely to read your posts lol!

happy fasting πŸ™‚ xx

kateis48 – so glad to see you all positive πŸ˜‰ Loving the Art chat too. I only got as far as GNVQ but I enjoyed getting covered in paint while it lasted πŸ˜‰

Poor you having to read Vogue et al. constantly as a sapling though. Tantamount to brainwashing I’d imagine. I chopped up a bunch of them for an art collage project once and that was the last time I ever looked inside that type of mag – HOW depressing are they!!! Androgynous teens all looking like scantily clad pre-pubescent children and all the advertising….. and all the advertising masquerading as articles….. Yeauchk! What a waste of literacy. The photography/ imagery might be great but I’d rather walk around an art gallery than pick up one of those mags ever again. Who needs it?

Hi Kateis, don’t despair, you can get through it.

I have found that on the non-fast days rather than stuffing my face with anything I can find I am actually thinking more about what I am eating and feeling great that I can be more in control than before. I knew that I was eating for the sake of it, not because I was hungry and, don’t get me wrong, I can still do it (as the 5lb gain over Christmas proves)but don’t want to undo the good I have done on the fast days.

Unless there is a medical reason for being overweight we all know why we are fatter than we should be. I blame Cadburys! Seriously, I know that I needed to cut out my snacking and also eat smaller portions and I am hoping that the fast-days are a way of changing my bad habits.

Good luck, I’m sure you can do it. Linda

angie, katie,

Please may I join in the art chat. Which Tate are you at, angie? I’m also sort of arty, totally ham-fisted and talentless when it comes to creating art, but that hasn’t stopped me doing and MA History of Art at Birkbeck, which I’m currently two-thirds of the way through. As part of the course and during the conversion course leading up to the MA, there were several visits to Tate Britain. I have one vivid memory of the first. We were asked to comment on a Whistler painting, which happened to be situated right next to a bronze of “An Athlete Wrestling with a Python”. I have severe “snake issues” and standing there for 5+ minutes studiously staring at the Whistler and pretending the slithery thing wasn’t there took every ounce of self-control.

katie, I haven’t read JP’s book on Victorian art but loved the TV series. It even tempted me to take a Victorian option as part of the MA but sadly there wasn’t one available at the appropriate time. It would have taken me out of my comfort zone which tends to be 1890s-1960s and all the many exciting things happening on both sides of the Atlantic between those dates.

Hi there πŸ™‚ Herma, of course join in on the art thing! I know a guy who works for BT and has just completed a degree in art history. We (about 8 of us) went to Bologna with him to see some famous paintings by Da Vinci, and are going to Florence for his 50th in a couple years time. This is what art does you see!! It’s one big party and one great excuse to go on holiday!

My darling dad died 5 weeks ago, and he was a retired art school principal and painted all his life long (modern abstract, landscapes mostly – he trained at Birmingham. I miss him soooo much). I grew up with art and have worked in design all my life – I’m an interior designer now. I think everyone should enjoy it as much as they can and find what they like and love in it. It’s so personal and so special in this world – it rise above all else.

Anyway! Apart from missing my dad A LOT, I am glad to say I have had a bit of a light bulb moment! Yesterday I meticulously counted a 500 calorie fast so there could be NO room for error and guess what? yes that’s right, I had been way over 500 calls on my previous fast days – more like 700 I’d say. Along with then going a bit mad on non fast days, no wonder my weight did nothing!

So yesterday I had a fast day and although I haven’t weighed myself I have a funny feeling (mainly around my wobbly hips! which seem ever so slightly less wobbly today!) that I’m now getting the hang of this and may just crack it. So I’ve decided that the fast days are sort of magic number days. If I don’t stick to that 500 magic number then I’m not really doing it properly, and if I go silly stuff my face on non fast days then that’s not right either.

Finally, feeling utterly virtuous, I went into Richmond and bought a pair of jeans at 50% off in the sale, and feel very good in them. Which is my last little brain gem for today: it’s not how big you are but how slim you feel!

p.s. I think I missed the actual tv prog on victorian art. i am sadly very lacking in in depth art knowledge which was what was so great about our art trips with Tony, he gave us these great insights. I’m at the commercial end, trained in fashion and now work in interior design, but I love drawing. x :p

hi Herma!

I work at Tate Britain and I know just which room you were that sculpture lol!!

I actually did a short talk on a Whistler painting, he’s one of my fav, on Symphony in white no2, the little white girl.. I am planning to do another soon.. I cant draw to save my life though, wish I could but I lack the patience for it I think…
    Please do come along and say hi if you ever go back to the gallery πŸ™‚

Kateis you are doing great, good on you with your jeans purchase!! funnily enough I had ordered some trousers for work from Amazon and they arrived today, they are by Craghoppers, when I took them out the packet,i thought, no way these wont fit!!!!!!!!!!! they just looked so damn small, but hey guess what they fit lovely( ok, they do have a 4% elastane, whoever invented it deserves a medal lol) and it cheered me up no end today, being a fast day its getting tough… so enjoy your jeans, soon you will be buying new clothes, and there is no other feeling!!!!!!!!!!

way to go girl!! πŸ™‚

You are SO SO right about magazines Tracy J – it honestly IS brainwashing and makes me crazy because so MANY women hate being identified by twiglet sized models, who are all starving and are hating it too. NO wonder we’re all so all over the place with self image. at 48 I’d be pretty bored looking at those mags now anyway, but back then was obsessed with them, had fashion images stuck all over my bedroom walls with blue tack!!! when i was about 21 my sister got really worried about me because I got too thin and I remember thinking “I know i’m too thin but clothes look right now as in like a fashion image – how very sad – One of the best things about being older is coming to ones sense and having perspective x

Yay, Angie got new jeans too!!!! how funny is that! and yes jeans without that elastic stuff in them – it is an essential requirement!!! Whistler – didn’t he do that portrait of his mother? I think so. she didn’t look very jolly though did she! i wonder what she ate? veg from their own garden and meat from local cows probably hence very thin!

hi i’m new on here and i have a busy social life mainly revolving around food, of course, how do others manage thier social life?
    i have set my self two days where i know i can manage the fast but sometimes i know i will be eating out. do i just swap fast days for those times for that week then fall back into my routine??

cheers x

Kateis I just wanted to say I am so sorry about your dad, I apologise I forgot to mention it in my last post!!

I can honestly say I know how you feel because I lost my mum in 2009 and I always miss her, very much…loosing a parent is horrible, I never imagined either of them not being here! but you have your treasured memories and although you cant see you dad you know he is right there, in your heart πŸ™‚ xxx

Annie welcome onboard!!
    yes of course you can swap and change your fast days, that’s what I love about this way of life, its so flexible!! you can fast any day you wish and whichever suits your needs better, hope this helps!!

happy fasting πŸ™‚

katie, so very sorry to hear about your dad. You must be so sad that he’s no longer with you, but it does sound as though you have the consolation of some lovely memories.

angie, I’ll certainly let you know if and when I plan to visit Tate Britain again. It’s not as likely as it once was as I’m now about to launch on my final dissertation which is focussed on French cinema, which I was delighted to find qualifies as art history, so I’m more likely to be found burrowing in the BFI. Still, I might just pop by to say hello to a fellow member of the 5:2 brigade.

That will be great Herma!!

french cinema, wow, i was born and bread in France lol, and came over to the UK in 1983… i love all those old balck and white movies πŸ™‚

good luck with your studies and happy fasting! πŸ™‚

Kateis,
    yes Whistler did paint the portrait of his mother πŸ™‚ she does indeed look jolly lol!! must have been all those veg they ate am sure!!!!!!!!

take care xx

Hi, there

Don’t stress out please – just believe. I eat just the same as I have always done on my diet free days and even change the day if I’m going out for a curry!
    My husband said he couldn’t see how it can work, especially as I don’t cut back. I do stick to the 500 calories on a diet day, drink plenty of liquid and if I get peckish I will eat chopped up raw carrot and celery and some liquid. Just say to yourself,”this is just one day and tomorrow I can eat what I want”. The only problem I’ve had is finding it hard to sleep if I’m feeling hungry, so the snack and liquid help – but I may have to get up to go to the loo!!!! I now feel guilty if I don’t do it.

It may also help to keep fully occupied during your diet days. I play golf so I do my diet day on those days so my mind is off food and “no” I’ve not felt shaky through lack of food.

Yes, Angie all those wonderful black and white French movies of the 30s and 40s. I already owned two or three, not least the wonderful Les Enfants du Paradis and La Grande Illusion, but I’m stocking up on more Marcel CarnΓ© and Jean Renoir films. Sure, I could probably borrow them from the BFI or go somewhere and view them but I’m gradually acquiring my own copies so that I can look at them over and over again. There are quite a few bits and pieces on Youtube. Last year when I was doing German Expressionist art I did, with the tutor’s approval, work some Expressionist cinema into my essay, and found everything I needed on Youtube.

As for fasting, I let myself fall off the wagon over Christmas and then while working on my most recent MA assignment, but I climbed back on said wagon this last Tuesday. I’ve fasted twice, both times coming in just under the 500 cals, which wasn’t too bad a start. It’s taken me since last Feb to lose 6 measly kilos, so I’m used to snail-like progress, but at least I’ve not put any back on, even with my Christmas over-indulgences. In general I don’t have a very sweet tooth and can take or leave all the usual suspects, but since panettone and Stollen have become so readily available I have been known to have a slice or three of both. Very naughty!

KathrynHelen, it sounds as though you’ve got off to a very good start. The only rule for the 5:2 way of eating is make your own rules and do what works for you. If it doesn’t work give it a rethink, but it will still be you who makes the rules. Good luck!

Hi Herma!
    Les enfants du paradis, omg, i must have a been a kid when i watched that film for the first time lo, and we had a black and white tv back then!!
    I take it your french must be pretty good? Let me know if you ever need a hand with it as its my mother tongue πŸ™‚ but my parents are form Sicily originally… I always dread when i am asked where i am from grrrrr…
    Awww dont worry about falling off the wagon lol, and well done for maintening , it just goes to show how this fab way of eating works! And i wouldnt say 6 kilos is measly!!! I think its goint to take me a year at the rate iam going to loose the last 5 kilos, so big well done to you!!!
    Take care and happy fasting, feasting, and studying πŸ™‚ xx

Hi Angie

No, my French isn’t bad. Nor is my Spanish, in which I have a degree. I have a Post-grad Certificate of Education, which qualifies me to teach French, which I did for a while. Now my day job is as a translator and I usually work from Spanish, German and French into English. Without really trying I have found myself specialising in arts and media, which is how I got the idea of going back to uni part-time to do an Art History degree.

My French used to be even better. I am particularly proud of an incident when I went for a bilingual secretarial job in London, before the UK joined the EU – or whatever it was called back then – and French people needed work permits. The guy offering the job was French, the interview was carried out in French and of course I was put through the usual shorthand-typing tests. I completely screwed up the English shorthand, but while working in France and Suisse Romande I had devised my own kind of French speedhand, so that part was fine. The chap suddenly went mad, shouting at me in voluble French to get out of his office and stop wasting his time. Clearly, I was a French girl without a work permit masquerading as a Brit. As he slammed the door I confess I punched the air with delight.

Re the kilos – they were my first 6, ideally I’d like to lose at least 10 more. Things went quite well at first, but I’ve been on the same old plateau since September. So wish me bon courage as I try to lose a few more.

@hermajtomomi
    “The chap suddenly went mad, shouting at me in voluble French to get out of his office and stop wasting his time. ”

Some people obviously can’t take a joke, regardless of the language?

Certaines personnes ne peuvent Γ©videmment pas prendre une plaisanterie, indΓ©pendamment de la langue?

➰

annierobbo – Yes, that’s right. Just move your fast days around the week, as necessary, to accommodate your 5:2 lifestyle. Most people stick to specific days for their fasts because we are creatures of habit and there’s usually 2 days in anyone’s week that they can sacrifice on the alter of 5:2 quite easily compared with the others. However, you don’t have to have a set-in-stone routine at all from week to week if you don’t want to.

Hi Herma,

i am well impressed lol, i have been in the UK for so lng, your french is probably beter than mine now!!!
    hahaha loved the bit about the shorthand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Bon courage et bonne chance avec 5.2!!
    a bientot mon amie

bisous

Angie xx

hi rocky,

I don’t think it was really about not taking a joke. It was more likely that his Gallic male pride was hurt by a mere slip of a girl – as I was then – putting one over on him. This was back in the days when the concept of gender equality hadn’t yet taken hold.

I hasten to add, that despite Angie’s kind words, my French has slipped a bit since then, although it’s still not bad and would no doubt improve enormously if I was in a French-speaking environment for more than a few days.

BTW, rocky, are you a French speaker by any chance?

Happy Monday Everyone! went to a great party on saturday night – held by old friends I hadn’t seen for 4/5 years…lots of lovely food, and dancing, and enjoyed myself thoroughly. so today is another fast day – and I’m really not a very happy bunny about it!! … but – so far so good, as I haven’t succumbed to the temptations of the well stocked fridge (note to self, need to stock it with HEALTHY LOW CAL FOOD!, and, oh, I HAD lost 3 pounds before the party so I felt unusually good in my fail safe little black dress. I WILL GET THROUGH TODAY’S FAST! I WILL I WILL I WILL!

Good luck everyone else this week. πŸ™‚

Morning Kateis!

glad you had a lovely time on Saturday,bet you looked gorgeous πŸ™‚ good for you and you lost 3lbs!! wow!!
    wayt to go girl, and YOU WILL get through today ( remind me tomorrow as it will be my turn lol grrrrrrr)

take care and have a good day, you are half way through almost!!

Angie xx

@kateis48 …you’ll get through, it’s only ONE day.

What is making you unhappy about it?

x

Of course, you’ll get through today’s fast, katie. And you’ve lost 3 lbs! Whatever you’re doing is obviously working, so it’s OK to be a happy bunny. For organisational reasons, I’m fasting today instead of tomorrow, so I’m right with you.

Assignment writing is a very time-consuming task for us but because of its importance in our academic career, we have to pay attention. Seeking Assignment Help in Liverpool is easy, visit New Assignment Help and give them a topic to write, they are a team of expert writers who is helping in completing our writing tasks on time while ensuring 100% authentic and quality content.
    https://www.newassignmenthelp.co.uk/assignment-help-liverpool

ere are some tips to help you approach the 5:2 diet with a more positive mindset:

Focus on the health benefits: The 5:2 diet has been associated with a number of positive health effects, including improved blood pressure, blood sugar control, and cholesterol levels. Remind yourself of these benefits whenever you feel tempted to give up.

Set realistic goals: Instead of aiming to lose 10 pounds in a short period, set smaller, more achievable goals. For example, you could aim to lose 1 pound per week. This will help you stay motivated and prevent discouragement.

Don’t be afraid to indulge on non-fasting days: The 5:2 diet allows you to eat normally on non-fasting days. This means you can still enjoy your favorite foods in moderation. Just be mindful of your portions and make healthy choices as often as possible.

Be kind to yourself: Everyone has setbacks along the way. If you slip up occasionally, don’t beat yourself up about it. Just pick yourself up and start again.

Find support: Join an online forum or connect with friends or family who are also following the 5:2 diet. Having support can help you stay motivated and accountable.

Remember, the goal is to make sustainable changes that you can stick with for the long term. The 5:2 diet can be a great way to achieve this, but it’s important to approach it with patience and self-compassion.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply.