What happens when a vegetarian of 17 years switches

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
What happens when a vegetarian of 17 years switches

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• 2 eating a meat-rich paleo diet & the impact it has had on her

http://www.lowcarbdietnews.com/happens-vegetarian-17-years-switches-meat-paleo/

Hi USA, good to see you again. The answer to your question, (observation?) is life just goes on. How a persons physical body changes from vegetarian to meat eater is another point. When my eldest daughter was 17 I remember her coming home from college announcing she was now vegetarian. The impact was stronger on my wife and me as we cooked her meals. Twenty three yrs ago there was not the information, knowledge or variety of vegetarian foods available that there is now. She remained slim but I believe suffered physically from some nutrient deficiencies as a result of family ignorance on the subject matter. After aprox 5yrs she suddenly changed again to a meat eater. The impact was obvious as the nutrients available in meat and animal based foods impacted upon her in a positive way. She just got on with her life, remaining slim and apparently healthy. The human body has amazing capacity to adjust and cope with dietary changes.
    Good luck, nice to see you back.

couscous

not a 100% yet

glad 2 hear ur daughter is healthy now

i was healthy & slim until i hit the 50’s ugh 🙁

if i had a scanner would show b4 after pics @ 48 & now

take care usa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.