Those Black Leather Trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Those Black Leather Trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  catinhat 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Will get that selfie and post to Michael and Mimi…

As some of you know those buttery soft Italian size 10 black leather trousers were one of my short term goals. Had not fit into them in years. Couldn’t bear to part with them. Through last year they went from absolutely no hope to several inches from even zipping then (at closer to the end of the year) zipping and snapping…but unable to sit or breathe. (kind of important)

This morning’s weigh in showed another 1.5 pounds gone…but my waistline reflected almost an inch difference from last month. So back to the closet. Out came the trousers.

They slid over my hips smoothly. Zipped and snapped easily. Not only can I breathe in them but I can sit as well!

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down 31.5 pounds since last August and only 13.5 to go to be exactly where I want to be 🙂

Best diet/lifestyle change ever!

From size 18 to size 10 in 7 months time 🙂

Well done @carla – what a result!!! x

Well done Carla, you will need to wear those slinky leathers 24/7 because soon they will be saggy on you and you will have to pass them on to one of us—ooops maybe not since we are all on the downward spiral. tight trousers gone saggy what a great feeling—haha even better if they fall round our ankles
    big congrats to you Carla

Well Done Carla! Fantastic news. What an amazing achievement to go from a size 18 to a size 10 in 7 months.

You have inspired me.

Good for you! I’m so glad to read of your success, and wanted to thank you for your kind note in my journal.

Best, 🙂

-catinhat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.