The good and the really really bad

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
The good and the really really bad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  day after guy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone

I have been following this woe for a couple of months. All fine. I have lost half a stone and my exercise dependency has eased. My food choices have certainly improved. What did wow me was when I originally started my face cleared a great deal.

Yes, I am an adult acne sufferer. It’s a misery. I know there are poor souls worse off but it still makes me sad and really knocks confidence when just going to work. I have large pores but I don’t aggravate it. I don’t use pills or potions or moisturisers. I don’t even wear make up.

Well, I thought it was on the mend but all of a sudden it has just erupted. The worst it has been for quite some time. I wondered if anyone had experience or could relate? I’m hoping it may just be a blip.

JumpGoldPenguin:

I started IF last week and this week my face is a mess! Did this clear up for you?

I too suffer with adult acne and believe it to be hormone activated. Wondering if IF is messing with my hormones a bit?

I’m pretty sure that acne is unrelated to Fasting, but some people say it clears them up. could be coincidence. Sorry.

The 5:2 fast diet gave me the confidence to do an elimination diet and in doing so, I found out the trigger foods that were causing a type of acne called HS. This disease had plagued me for all of my adult life, but after eliminating the trigger foods I have been completely clear from lesions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.