The end of the second week…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
The end of the second week…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dimples0523 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So today is my 4th fast day… Not been too bad although stupidly sleepy. It has more to do with the unusual British heat I think!

Dinner will be salmon fillet and salad… Have had a small bowl of bran for breakfast and small carrot soup for lunch.

I just hope this trims my tum a bit…!

hi cassiejane85,

it’s been more than 1 mth since u’ve posted

curious 2 know
    how this lifestyle has been helping u?

Me too Cassiejane85 – I started fasting on August 28th. So far I’m down 4 pounds, I believe due to the Labor Day weekend unfortunately (had three barbecues). It is going well, but I’m eating the same thing over and over again. I need to find some new things to eat. Also, at night I get really hungry, so I end up going up to bed a little earlier than usual, about 8:30. My husband and I went out to dinner last night for our anniversary and I had two crab cakes, along with mashed potatoes and some veggies. Normally, I would have been able to eat the entire meal, but last night I could only eat a very little (forkful) of mashed potatoes and veggies and one crab cake. I took the rest home!

My husband even started it this week with only my knowledge to help him. Good luck to you!! Since we started the same time, I curious to see over time how much weight we both lose, let’s keep in touch, ok?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.