The easiest diet ever!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Makica 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• My husband and I have been on this diet since the beginning of October. I have lost 7.3 kgs. My husband a little less (I think he cheats occasionally).
    This is the easiest diet I have ever been on, and I have tried quite a few. It is so easy fasting for one day twice a week because I know I can eat the next day. Unlike other diets where I felt so restricted on what I could and couldn’t eat. I have found that I am not as hungry. I go to bed on fasting night thinking I cant wait for breakfast, but find when I get up, all I feel like is a slice of toast and vegemite. I have found we are not eating as much bread or pasta, and are drinking a lot less wine. I feel so much better and feel that I have more energy. I have recommended this diet to my friends and my son and his wife have just started it as well. Should be called THE EASIEST DIET EVER!

I agree it is a great way of eating, I yoyo dieted for years, but I do not regard this as a diet but a healthy way of eating and so far feel great (has only been a few weeks). Your post has really reinforced the positive aspects of IF, thank you

I agree. It seams easy. And I did think I would devour a ton at breakfast this morning but had at least 50% less that I usually did before starting 5:2.
    Wish us all fabulous successes!
    Love m

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.