something more interesting!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hulvergirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi guys and girls! I’m looking for some interesting meals for a fast day I can do easy at home that will fill me up as I work all evening! I am pretty easy on foods as there’s not much I don’t like. Thanks 🙂

How about tilapia (fish) with cumin and pepper pan-fried and then with a dollop of pico de gallo salsa to finish it off. Eat that with a side of the cilantro/lime cauliflower rice (recipe in the other threads) for a nice southwestern kick. Adding roasted oranges to the pico de gallo gives a great citrus kick to it.

Or mushrooms cooked in garlic tomato sauce over roasted spaghetti squash? Add in a cup of veggie/quorn “meat” crumbles for a more hearty dish. Roasting the garlic and adding that to the pasta sauce really adds flavor.

I have just been looking through my “The Ultimate philadelphia cookbook” its great as it uses the phili light, there very simple recipes and some great soups and to top it off it has all the calories, protein, carbs, fat and salt written at the bottom of each one. also lots of different recipes so you dont get bored. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.