Skipping lunch?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lindyw 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’ve been doing the 5:2 diet for 10 months and have lost 36 lbs.My dr adviced I take it carefully as I’m on thyroxine and make sure I eat an hour after I take the drug.I have taken Mimi’s approach from the book have breakfast(2 eggs with mushrooms) lunch(homemade soup of 20-50 cal) and dinner.
    2 weeks ago I tried just breakfast and dinner and managed fine but I took 1 fast day off for Christmas and about lunch time today was doing it a bit tough. My other half made me a salad snack of a few lettuce leaves, a celery stick and a slice of capsicum. I was reluctant to eat it as I wanted to train my body to just have breakfast and lunch but he insisted. What I want to know is should I be trying to refine my fast? My total calories today were 400.

lol I found my first fast day after Christmas a bit harder than usual too Beavergong. Probably because I still have visitors who have forgotten they don’t live here anymore and insist on eating!
    You need to work out your calories for a fast day here
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/
    Remember to put your present weight in the calculator to see how many calories you should be eating for weight loss TDEE/4
    Try having a later breakfast and earlier dinner, eating all your allowed calories within fewer hours. If you type 16:8 in the search box at the top right of the page, under your name, it will bring up several topics that could help you.
    🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.