Seven months in, still going strong !

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Seven months in, still going strong !

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KatKat 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started the 5-2 after being told about it by a friend, purchased the kindle version and started on 28/01/13.
    My initial weight was 230lb and at 47 years I needed to do something about it, and this seemed a good way with health benefits, its also the first weight lose plan I had ever done.

My usual meal has been a spicy lentil soup with added spinach for lunch, and a white fish curry with spinach on bulgur wheat in the evening.
    I did a few weeks in try going all day and only having one meal in the evening, but at that time it wasn’t easy.
    Though since last week I have been just having the one meal in the evening and lots of tea during the day, and this allows me to have a fuller meal in the evening.
    As I have the same meal on both days, I like to make it up in advance, giving me two weeks worth in the freezer.

So the good news, I have dropped from a 42″ waist to 36″ and my T-shirt size has gone from xxxl to xl, and as of last weeks weigh in I am down to 190lb a lose of 40lbs.
    I’m also not as grumpy now on fast days as I was at the start and still get to enjoy a glass or three of red wine when not fasting 🙂 .

It’s also improved my sex life !

Amazing, Liquorice! It’s so inspiring to read personal stories from the likes of you who’ve been doing 5:2 for a long stretch of time (I’m still a rookie, with only 2 fast days under my belt!)

Keep up the good work 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.