Re-energising food for moments of sleepiness

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
Re-energising food for moments of sleepiness

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lemonstar 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I too am noticing I’m nodding off in the afternoons – has anyone got any suggestions about what I can eat to pick up my energy levels – I saw coffee mentioned but I don’t normally drink it – I may have a large cappuccino once a week at most as a treat at a coffee house – I drink Earl Grey tea and lemon & ginger tea at home normally – I’d never drink coffee – TBH I don’t like that it makes your breath smell. The drop in energy levels is no surprise with no or virtually crabs or sugars. The way I do my fasting days now is that I will not eat anything at all (I try not to) and just have a main meal around 8pm – tonight it is just a bowl of homemade lentil & tomato soup. I was snacking or veg & fruit on fasting days but I felt less in control doing it that way so now I prefer to just drink – a mix of hot water/tea/lemon&ginger/yeast extract. Today (now 3.30pm) I have had an apple and 100g of green beans.

Yesterday FWIW I decided to have 1 square of Green & Black’s 70% dark chocolate (I calculated that to be 17 calories) – that was enough to make a difference to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.