quick question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toms mantis 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone it’s my 5 week and I’m really pleased with amount that lost so far.4kg.. but on my fith week I didn’t loose any.. has anyone else experienced the same thing? I’m on the 4.3 diet. But each time I get on those scales they keep on going up or down. So that putting me of. Also on fast day my stomach doesn’t ramble that much.. is there a change in my body ? Please help..got 15 kg to loose.

Hi Tina. Did you measure yourself when you started? If not you should start. I may not loose weight some weeks but will have lost inches. It may be fluid buildup and will show up next weigh in! Our bodies are changing for the better!

Thanks sigi I’ve measured my self today it will come in handy for the future reference. let hope the scales show me better results soon..I’ve decided to only weigh my self every 2 weeks. How much you got loose..and how much have you lost so far ?

Hi Tina! I have lost twenty two pounds and want to loose twenty more. I loose one or one half pound a week and think of 5:2 as a way of life. It is exciting to be able to change things to fit into our schedule. Sometimes I start my fast day at 1:00 pm and end it the next day at 1:00 pm. Other days I have a 200 cal breakfast and a 300 cal dinner. When my scale goes up and down, I usually ate to much before or after fast day. It took me a while to realize I was not going to starve if I did not overeating before fast day. I hope your week end is going well and just keep up the good work!

Hi all, such fantastic weight losses mentioned on the fast diet forum. Am happy to lose weight at 1lb a week! As long as it goes down, not up. Have lost 11lbs but feel as though I have lost more. Great stuff. Began at the start of August.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.