Post-Holiday Loss

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fast for life 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi!

Back again 🙂 After gaining back 2 pounds on holiday recently…I came home…restarted the ADF (alternate day fasting) and yesterday was my weigh in. Not only have I lost the 2pounds I gained back…but I lost an additional pound.

Total lost (and kept off) since beginning the Fast Diet in July- 8 pounds

Pounds to go 22…

Have one more minefield to get through for the year…coming up this week…to Pennsylvania and Amish Country with friends. And no…I won’t be fasting there. I think the beauty of this diet/lifestyle plan is that when you gain a pound or two back you know how easy it is going to be to take it right back off again. And am absolutely confident that by the end of the year (or before) I will be exactly where I want to be weight-wise and much healthier because of the health benefits of the fasting.

Thrilled!

Hi Carla welcome back from your holiday, i hope you had a lovely time,
    so far ive taken about 7 weeks off from the lifestyle, its so easy to just pick up from where you left off and carry on as before, it really does just fit into your everyday life, xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.