please help? day 1 fast today, day 2 fast tomorrow – timings?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
please help? day 1 fast today, day 2 fast tomorrow – timings?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ammette 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• would someone be kind enough to confirm? I have read the many posts and faq s but bit confused – day 1 fast today – didn’t eat till 1pm just brews. Last feed tonight (my trusty boiled egg) will be 10pm. so day 2 tomorrow – if I do the same – 5oo cals and same timings, and day 3 is a food day, what time can I start to eat on food day? should it be 1pm? sorry to be dense 🙂

Hi Ammette, generally the fast hours are counted from when you finish your evening meal the day before (say, 7pm on Sunday) until you have you have your breakfast on the day after your Fast Day (say 7am on Tuesday morning).

In the meantime you have had 500 calories, because this doesn’t have to be a complete fast, it is a light fast.

If you have two Fast days in a row, you will have begun after your evening meal (say on Sunday), had 500 calories over Monday, and 500 calories over Tuesday, and then break your fast with breakfast on Wednesday morning.

Hope this makes sense.

What Cinque said. I used to do the same days as you. Last feed on Sunday evening. Fast on Monday and Tuesday, then normal feed day on Wednesday with breakfast.

Brilliant 🙂 xx thanks so much ladies x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.