October Challenge (Adaline's ver.)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
October Challenge (Adaline's ver.)

This topic contains 221 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Adaline 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)

• Hello all, sorry for the missing days. Had a couple of long tiring days…

Day 25 | NFD (very nearly made it to a good 16:8 but then I came home at midnight after a day of cycling and being on my feet topped off with three hours of life modelling and another 1.5 hours cycling home and my partner had pizza in the oven because he was working late. Best pizza ever!)

Day 26 | 16:8 (good day. Went out for lunch with friends to Nandos which came in at 1000 cals but also kept me full all day. So full that I didn’t even want to make dinner when I got home. Cooked anyway to give my partner dinner and make sure he has food to take to work today. Not only did I eat dinner on a pretty full feeling but I also stuffed my face with candy and chocolate afterwards. The interesting part is I didn’t really want it and I most certainly didn’t need it, but it was the only opportunity to pig out on sweets until next Tuesday and that scared me so I had the sweets anyway…)

Day | 27 FD (all well 😉 )

@adaline: Thank you for offering to look at my menu. I really think it’s the drastic change in fiber that’s causing me problems because since taking the supplement things have been better. I used to eat a fiber rich breakfast and then snack on fruit and veg between meala, so I think I’m used to high levels of fiber and with 16:8 my breafast and snack fiber sources have fallen away. Fingers crosses all will be well from here on 🙂

@marc: wow you’re so food at water fasting!

@violet: hope the MRI foes well!

Happy going everyone!

Non fast day 26 and 27. Argh.

Day 28 IF 18/6

Finished a 40 hour wf at lunchtime to make today a 18/6 day.

Hope everyone is on fire to finish the month with a win.

Day | 28 | 16:8

Weigh in day. 76.7

A big effort for a small loss but 10cm from my waist….I comfort myself with that and I haven’t exercised this month because of my knee…….weird!

Day 29 NFD

VVVNFD = very very very non fast day!

Day 25= FD
    Day 26= IF
    Day 27=IF
    Day 28 =IF

Adaline- thank you so much for not giving up on me! Very sorry for my delinquency in reporting to the website. I had travel and presentations to prep to a pretty important audience this week- which was a very big distraction to me. Great to hear how everyone is doing. Wow! 10 cm off your waist Violet! That is wonderful….and I really am due for a water fast or longer term fast. Although maintaining at least an 16/8 plan, I have been fooling around with too much eating in the pm, sugar and carbs which I know is making me feel yuccky. Hope everyone has a strong finish!

Day 30. NFD

Day 29 NFD. Day 30 so far FD. Fingers crossed.
    Good resolve everyone.

Marc, 28 is missing. Marked as NFD, if it’s ok.

Congratulation Violet for WF and results and wish you fast recovery for your knee. 🌷

Mona, no problem. Wish you good luck with your longer fasts.

Days 28, 29, 30 = NFD.

Good luck everyone at the Tuesday weigh-in!

☕🌞

Oct 29=FD
    Oct 30=FD

Thanks again Adaline 🙂

Day 26 = NFD
    Day 27 = FD
    Day 28 = NFD
    Day 29 = NFD
    Day 30 = NFD

Well then. I’ve completely gone off the rails with my eating. I’ve been telling myself it’s not so far off plan but seeing it in black and white tells a different story.

Finishing the month with a FD!

Yes 28 was NFD. Thanks Adaline.
    30 was a FD.
    31 NFD
    My Weigh in will be on Wednesday when home from a business trip.

Day 31. NFD

End weight 76.9

I think I may be at the stop and bounce stage….stop losing and then bounce up and down on the same kilo.

Thanks for all the good wishes for my wonky knee and a massive thanks to Adaline for running this, I appreciate it so much. All the best to everyone on this losing journey, I enjoyed your company.

VP

Day 31 = IF

Weight = 71.9 kg, plus 0.2. Last week was a total disaster, due to daily overeating / binge. Hope to find a solution for this..

Congratulation to everyone finishing this challenge. For me was very interesting to follow every pattern. Good luck until your final target. 🌷
    I will see some of you on the weekly / monthly challenge. 

Hello Everyone,

Can’t believe the month is done!

Day 29 | NFD
    Day 30 | NFD
    Day 31 | FD

Yesterday was hard! I’m sick of my fast day soup my stomach is starting to revolt against it. May have to make something else even before the last naych has cleared the freezer. I did stay strong though!

After a long day at school, I walked three miles to my life modelling gig. It’s hard work and halfway through I started considering adding an apple or even banana to my day afterwards. I then had a two hour bus jouney back home and was feeling really sick with hunger. But there wasn’t anywhere convenient to stop and buy anything so I didn’t give in, not even when I finally got in at midnight nor this morning when I found croissants in the kitchen. Yes, I’m hungry but fasting till lunch is good for me!

Weightwise I maintained this month and actually I’m OK with that. I already lost 12kg this year and if my body wants to stay the same for a while it should have its way 🙂 All I know is that without 5:2 I would have regained a lot of weight this month! Thank you everyone for your help and support via thia challenge <3

Tanja

Day 31= IF
    Weugh in = 81 kg

Congrats to everyone! I enjoyed staying accountable with you all.

Day 31= IF

weigh in 91.7 kg. I had a bit of a disaster week last week also. I am thankful for an overall loss for the month. The accountability and charts were very insightful, and I know that I was headed on a road of gaining not caring anymore before finding this challenge. I need to care, keep trying, and plug away at good health and weight loss. Congratulations to everybody.

I forgot to say thank you to Adaline for organizing this. It really made a difference in keeping my head in the game.

@adaline are you planning a similar thread for November? If not, I’d like to offer to start a small group accountability thread like this one – but not if you already are.

@will

No. I’ve said a week ago on the weekly challenge that I will not run any other daily challenge and focus on a long term, monthly challenge. So if you want to run a daily November, wish you good luck! 🌷

Thanks Adeline for all your help. Day 31 was a FD. I’ll be able to weigh in on Thursday. Also thanks everyone for your comraderie on this board. Great to have support.

Fasting pattern completely updated. I’m glad that is was useful for you.

Sure Marc. Good luck in your business trip.

☕🌞

Viewing 22 posts - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)

You must be logged in to reply.