Non fast day

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I am struggling to eat my total 2000 calories on my non fast diet , will this affect my weight loss . I tend to me having about 1600 calories .
    Also on fast days is it best to fast for 16 hours before you start your 500 calories .

Try to eat only when you are hungry, and stop when you are satisfied. If, after maybe a month, for some reason that stops you from losing weight, you can look at other strategies.

The basic 5:2 wisdom is that you can spread the (up to) 500 calories over the day in whatever way it suits you best.

Cheers and good wishes

Thank you . I have only been on the fast diet for three weeks . I am fine on the fast days with only 500 calories . May be I am not being accurate on non fast days with calorie counting . I have lost 3 plus kilos so far .

Hi, jacko. Why are you trying to eat 2000 calories on a non-Fast day? If you are more comfortable eating 1600 calories, then do it. Good job on the 3+ kilos.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.