No weight loss at all!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I ma not too sure what I am doing wrong, this is my second week and I haven’t lost an ounce! My fast days are Mondays and Thursdays, on both weeks I has 420 calories on the Monday and 498 on Thursdays, on non fast days I try to stick to 1400 per day. I am so disappointed as I was very excited having read everyone else’s success stories 🙁

Hi, I lost nothing for three weeks, 5kg next three weeks. I reckon it took three weeks to put the breaks on weight gain before I could start losing.

Its a journey so travel hopefully!

Thanks milena, I shall keep plodding along and hopefully will see some results before too long 🙂

Please will people not lose the will to live after 2 WEEKS!!! This is not a bikini diet it’s VERY long-term and slow & steady is the norm here. Some people report dramatic weight losses but you have to remember that some don’t and lose inches first instead. Please try not to care too much about the scales in case you are one of the latter camp.

TBH – I’d rather lose the inches any day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.