Newbie… Christmas countdown!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Newbie… Christmas countdown!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello

Well tomorrow I start the 5:2 plan. I intend to fast Tuesday & Thursdays each week and weigh in day will be Friday mornings.

I have been the same weight for about 2 years now…. putting on and losing the same 7/8lbs again and again. I am fed up and this time determined to sort it out once and for all.

I want to feel good at the Christmas parties this year! So here we go. I have about two stone to lose so healthy eating, 5:2 and exercise. Fingers crossed.

X

Hello! I am (re)starting 5:2 today, and I think this time having a support network will keep me motivated!

I am a 25 year old, 5′ 0″ female. I previously lost 55lb over the course of 4 years, but then put most of it all back on over the course of the last 3 years because I had completely shot my metabolism with over-exercising and under-eating. Once I started eating “normally” again and cutting back to 3 days of exercise per week, I gained all the weight back.

I’ve read that IF can help you lose weight without falling into that metabolic pit, so here I am!

Hi and welcome!

We have a challenge until Christmas, if you are interested. 🙂
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/15-weeks-progress-challenge/

Either way, Good Luck!

Hi can i join in your xmas count down 1st fast day today tried this diet a few times and can never get past 3 weeks can do with a bit of help and support . X

Brand newbie myself. Today is fast day 1. On and off feelings of hunger. I’m 52. I’ve also been losing and gaining the same 10 lbs for a few years. However, after a car accident 8 mos ago, I have gained 30 lbs. I am at the peak weight (of my life) I reached when I was pregnant 16 years ago. So, like the rest of you, I’m hoping this kicks up my metabolism to burn some fat off.

Hi everyone just started this diet and it will be my fasting day tomorrow. Will be def up for the challenge !! I want to lose atleast two pounds per week, if I can. Just wanted to know if I burn calories by doing any work out can I earn calories ??

Seems counter productive if your primary goal is to lose weight. If youre doing it to build muscle bulk/tone up then absolutely yes. So what are you trying to achieve?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.