15 Weeks Progress Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
15 Weeks Progress Challenge

This topic contains 134 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  VioletP 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 135 total)

• Yesterday I’ve sign up for September Challenge started by DebbieQ and because I’m motivated by numbers (and maybe others are too) I had an idea for a “15 Weeks Progress Challenge”. I’ve uploaded a Demo Template on my blog, for you to see and decide if it is useful / motivational for you.

This template is a Google Sheet file created by me, and is embedded in that post. Every time I will update the file, automated is updated also there on blog. Every time someone opens that post, sees a real-time-status of the challenge.

Info about the Challenge:
    – starts on Friday, 2 September
    – is running for 15 weeks, until 16 December
    – sign up info this Friday: [optional]_alias* (*if you do not want to be listed with your 5:2 forum username), age, height (m), start weight (kg), goal weight (kg). I’m sorry, only meters & kilograms will be the reporting system.
    – info needed every Friday for the next 15 weeks: [optional]_alias*, current weight (kg). Please note that 2 consecutive missing reports means that you do not longer wish to participate in the challenge and your name will be removed from the list.
    – the current weight is to be posted here on forum. If you do not have a 5:2 Forum account, but you wish to participate, you can also post in the comments of the blog post.
    – I will update the sheet on Mondays (Tuesdays at the latest). I will have to travel many days during the challenge, so a few delays will be. I apologize in advance.
    – the sheet calculates: Goal Progress: Lost weight until the current week, Remaining to be lost, % Achieved Goal versus % Time Past. If your progress is good ( %Goal > %Time ) the numbers are purple. If your progress is behind time, the numbers are orange. But you could choose a smaller goal, to see only purple numbers. 🙂
    – you can easily revisit the weight of the past weeks, by scrolling at the right of the table. Also, after every 5 weeks, I will make a print screen of the Weekly-Progress-Section (columns A-L) and upload it in the blog post. So, at the end will be 3 print screens, with the status at 5, 10, 15 weeks.
    – the Demo simulates data for the week 4 (marked yellow), to see how it will look, and for you to decide if is useful / motivational for you.
    – the last row of the table is an average of the above values: the average age of the participants in the challenge, the average starting weight, the average weight lost until the current week, and so on.
    – the order in the list will be alphabetical (sort field “name”).
    – minimum number of participants to run the challenge is 5. Also, the challenge stops if during the next 3 months the number of remaining participants is lower than 5. Thank you for your understanding.

The link to Demo Template is this: http://dailyfastingweightloss.blogspot.de/2016/08/15-weeks-progress-challenge-2016.html
    If anyone wishes more details, I’m happy to respond.

If anyone wishes to join, please tell me, so I can add your name to the list. And on Friday, 2 September, you will update with the rest of necessary sing up info.

Good Luck!

Hello Adaline,

I loved the graphics and control they offer.

I want! Please add me.

Age – 54
    height -1.70
    weight – 104 kg
    target – 95 kg

Thank you!!

Thank you Anaide. And good luck!

We need 3 more participants.

I’m in!

Age – 34
    Height – 1.82
    Weight – 79.4 Kg
    Target – 72 Kg

Thank you

Welcome Neostaford and good luck!

2 more. 🙂

Hi, can I join please.
    Age-37
    Height-1.57
    Weight-66.9
    Target-61

Thank you!!

Welcome Annach and good luck to you too!

1 more and we’re good to go!

I’d like to join you!

Height: 1.61
    Weight: 61.7
    Target: 59

Welcome Moa and good luck!

I’m happy to announce that we’re running the challenge! You can update your starting-weight tomorrow, if you wish. Also you can update your goal / target in the next weeks / months, if you think the current one is too low / too high.

So starting next Friday, for the rest of 15 weeks, all you need to do is post here your every-Friday weight. And I will confirm here when the file is updated (no later than Tuesdays, if I’m traveling).

Success!

Sounds like a great idea Adaline, could I please join? I’ve just signed up to the September challenge too.

Age 37
    Height 1.74 cms
    Weight 68.4 kgs
    Target 63 kgs

Thanks so much, I think it will be great to see it like this. 😀

Welcome Lou Belles! Absolutely. The more, the merrier. 🙂

I have a little-big request. 🙂

I update the file mostly from my email notifications. So if you have entered a wrong number, please-please-pretty-please do not use the Edit-message-option to correct, because 1.000% I will not compare the numbers from my email-notifications with the ones posted finally here on forum.
    Better to write in another post: “the correct weight is xy.z.”, and I will easily update from this new email-notification.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Me:

Height: 1.65 m
    SW: 71.2 kg
    Goal: 65 kg

Have a great week-end! 🌞

Current weight: 61.2 kg

Start statistics (average for the whole group):
    Height: 1.68 m
    SW: 75.2 kg
    GW: 69.2 Kg

🙂

Start statistics
    Height: 1.82 m
    SW: 78.8 Kg
    GW: 70 Kg

I will stick with my original stats as my weight hasn’t really changed. Good luck everyone !

Hi it’s Friday in Australia and have weighed in this morning so I’m updating my stats.
    Weight 67.8 kgs

I think that’s all you needed Adaline? Good luck everyone.

Friday in Croatia!!

Weight: 77.5 Kg

Yes Lou Belles.

🙂 Friday in Germany also.

71.4 kg. Gain 0.2, but I think (hope) around 0.5 to be water retention. Will see next week.

Have a great week-end! ☕🌞

Friday here too.
    Weight 66.4.
    Have a good weekend everyone !

Weight 62.5 kg. Not surprised that I gained back some seeing as I spent all week eating recklessly and only managed to complete one fast day. Will be getting my head back in the game this coming week.

Hi, I’m new here. Wondering if it’s too late to join

Welcome G. Sure you can join. Please write all the start info (age, height, weight last Friday, target weight) and the current weight.

Good luck!

@moa / all

I wanted to say that if you feel that is too stressful to weigh yourself every week, you can do it only once every 2 or 4 weeks, and in the Fridays that you don’t, you check in always with the weight from previous week (even if that too is from a previous week).

Also, if in the next 3 months, you’ll feel that this challenge is stressful, you just say that you do not longer wish to participate and I will remove your name from the list. Simple as that.

Hello am I able to join. Starting back on 5:2 today, Abigail X

In case I can join, here are my stats;

Age 42
    Weight last Friday 83kg
    Height 1.70m
    Goal weight 68 kg

Many thanks X

Welcome Abigail and good luck!

Thankyou Adaline, X

Hi Adaline, count me in!

Age 68
    height 164cms
    Goal weight 60kg
    weight 66.5

Fast days Mon / Wed (generally)

Hi Adaline, this thread is for a September start date. Do we still join now or will you restart for October? I am doing the September challenge and want to continue in October.

Hi Adaline,
    I would like to sign up for the October Challenge.

@rocy65
    I hope I understood your message well: you wish to join ONLY in 15 Weeks Progress Challenge, and NOT in October Challenge (Adaline’s ver.).
    I’ve added your name only on the 15WPC list.
    http://dailyfastingweightloss.blogspot.de/2016/08/15-weeks-progress-challenge-2016.html

@hannahwatto and Maui

Hi! I’ve started the dedicated thread for my version of October Challenge, and added your names on sign-up list.

The real-time-updated sign-up list (max 30) and Demo Template are here: http://dailyfastingweightloss.blogspot.de/2016/09/fasting-challenge-oct-2016.html

All related to October Challenge (Adaline’s ver.) please post here: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/october-challenge-adalines-ver/

Please note: looks like in October will also be ran the classical version of the challenge (following September Challenge https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/september-challenge/ ), so if you do not longer wish to participate in this version for October, I can remove your name from the list.

Either way, Good luck!

Hi Adaline
    Must have clicked on wrong link! I was signing up for the October challenge, your version!

Ok. Moved. All “October my version” will be here: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/october-challenge-adalines-ver/

Good luck!

Back to only “15 Weeks Progress Challenge” posts on this thread.

Tomorrow will gonna be super busy, so I’m posting today’s weight for Week 2.
    72.2 kg. Plus 0.8. Water retention. Life.

☕🌞

Friday in Croatia!!

Friday 66.1 kgs! Yay! Not even sure how that happened but super happy about it!

61.4 kg here!

67.2 so a 0.8 gain too …never mind . I blame the heat and the overeating

Hi sorry, had manic day yesterday 82kg weight yesterday morning X lost a kilo- yay! Abigail X

Happy Friday everyone.
    Weighed in at 66.4 kgs this morning. So up 300 gms from last week. This weight loss thing is temperamental. I hope everyone else had a good week.

62.5 kg today, so up 1 kg from last week.

Wasn’t able to stick to my fast days this week but I’m giving it another try today so that I can at least manage one. I always do this – I get to a weight I feel OK with and then start sabotaging myself with sugar, which brings me right back up again.

66.6 this morning. Trying to cut the junk out…..
    I hope everyone has a great weekend

Croatia, Friday

Hello, my weight is 82kg, I only managed the Monday fast this week, 😐 Abigail X

Finally some loss. 71.8 // -0.4.

Have a great week-end! ☕🌞

(Removed after 2 consecutive missing reports: Anaide, Garlicnaan.)

Updated with charts with trendline.

Moa, I can modify your start weight at 62.5, if is more motivational for you.

Croatia, Friday
    Weight: 76.5 Kg

71.5. Lost 0.3. Water weight. (I’ve had 2 binge days, followed by 4 low carb days.)

Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply.