15 Weeks Progress Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
15 Weeks Progress Challenge

This topic contains 134 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  VioletP 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 101 through 135 (of 135 total)

• 72.3 kg. Hope to be the last week with “up” trend.

Deleted Neostaford, due to 3 non-consecutive missing reports.

66.5 kgs

Hopefully I’ll keep heading downwards. I hope you all do too.

64.2 today. I worked out that I ended up doing 4 fast days nearly so I guess this is going to be tedious

Morning all,
    68.2kg, 0.4kg loss.
    Keep going everyone! x

76.8kg

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are all doing well?
    Have been super vigilant this week, no bread and three fasts this week, including a b2b. But finally results, hopefully I can keep it up!

65.4kgs this morning.

63.9- 300 grams this week. I will take that. I quite enjoy b2b with another fast thrown in. It doesn’t feel massively taxing. Every other week would make it sustainable? I did it last week but not this week.

Happy Firday! 68kg for me.

77.2kg

.4 rise for me….I’m heading in the wrong direction….oops!

92.2 kg

Stayed the same this week. I know I would have weighed less yesterday- but was not near a scale. I weighed in Friday am after a night out Thursday…sigh. I had a victorious week in so many ways- ate my meal plan- exercised, managed my stress without eating most days last week. It felt odd at times not to over eat or go to my old patters, but felt great too.

Deleted Abigail.

Monabee, I’m missing Week 9. You can update now for the chart, if you’d like.

_________

72.9. Still up. Personal stress. Life.

Have a great weekend! 🌞

Up to 73.9 and down to 72.8. Last 3 days were OMAD and I hope to be able to continue so the next week.
    I’m updating my goal: to reach back my starting weight. πŸ˜†

Wish you a great weekend! β˜•πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž

Oh Adaline, I’m glad you are on your way down again. You can keep it up.

I have cut out bread on nfd’s as well for thathe last couple of weeks, along with 4:3 and am finally seeing results.

64.6 kgs

Is taking a while but getting there finally.

I hope you have a lovely weekend too.

63.8- 100 grams off. Due to terrible eating over the weekend I wasn’t able to eat properly until yesterday. Not great for my health….
    Have a great weekend, hopefully without the terrible lure of empty calories…

68.2 – 0.2 gain this week – oops…

77kg.

Down .2, not great but I’ll take it!

I have been careless but I’m planning on a good week ahead.

Down .1- not great but I will also take it πŸ™‚ Try, Try again. We cannot give up on our health. I’m thankful knowing that I have those down, careless days – 1-2 or 3 a week, however I do have those “great days” 4 or 5 a week too- and reaching a goal of daily healthy relationships with food and exercise are around the corner….I can see it πŸ™‚ Have a great week everybody!

Adaline- I did not weigh in week 9…so cannot update. Thanks so much for the offer though πŸ™‚ I really appreciate you tracking this for us.

Up again to 73.9 after PMS week.

Have a nice weekend! β˜•πŸŒž

64.4 kgs!
    Yay!
    Good luck everyone!

Forgot to weigh in but I was 64 in the middle of the week so I shall leave it with that. Not sure if I’ll be fasting this week coming, having damaged my oesophagus again. Will see…..

76.6kg

67.8kg – sorry for delay! xxx

Down 0.8…hurray!

64 again. To be expected

Yay! 63.3kgs, nearly at my goal!

β˜•πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž

β˜•πŸŒž

76.4kg.

Back to 73.9.

Wish you Happy Holidays and all the best for the new year! πŸŽ„πŸΈπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰

And see you in February on the monthly challenge. 🌞

62.4 kgs! I finally reached my goal! Yay! Good luck everyone during the next crazy month.

Congrats to you Lou Bells. I hope everyone doesn’t find the coming few weeks too daunting.
    I haven’t been able to fast this week but no real damage. I weighed in on Wednesday at 63.6. I am ignoring today’s weight as I couldn’t fit my watch on today (toastie yesterday. Yes, two slices of bread will do that….)

76.4kg
    I’ve lost all track of days over Christmas!
    Boxing Day here in Oz now but some of you are still on Christmas Day….I hope it’s everything you want it to be. Best wishes for the remaining days of 2016.

A week later and I’m at 77kg….oh dear……some serious fasting and discipline urgently need!

Wishing you all a wonderful 2017, hope we all succeed in our endeavours.

Viewing 35 posts - 101 through 135 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply.