15 Weeks Progress Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
15 Weeks Progress Challenge

This topic contains 134 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  VioletP 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 135 total)

• 63 kg, up another .5 from last week. A big exam really stressed me out and led me to overeating both this week and last. Didn’t do any fast days this week either. It should be easier next week.

You can keep my starting weight at 61!

Hi didn’t really think about the fact that I’m away at the moment and don’t have access to scales. I’ll be home tomorrow night, is it okay to weigh in Sunday morning Adaline? Sorry about that. Haven’t been able to fast all week as I’ve been on holiday with extended family so hoping to have not put on too much.

Sure, Lou. Or I can write the same weight from last Friday, if it’s more motivational / less stressful for you.

Thanks Adaline, that would be great if you just do last week’s weight. Hopefully I’ll be able to get right back into it next week.

65.7 this week. Very careful after a very bingey weekend. Watching the carbs.

Annach, if you are interested in carbs monitoring, in October I’m running also a 30 Days Limited Carbs Challenge.
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/30-days-limited-carbs-challenge-october-2016/

Plus a Fasting Challenge, useful when trying new fasting patterns.
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/october-challenge-adalines-ver/

The “problem” is that it requires daily reporting, which is stressful for some.

Either way, good luck with your plan!

I have various digestive issues that will only improve if I cut the carbs. I think that counting for a month will keep me accountable. Thank you for this.

71.3. Lost 0.2. We are at 1/3 of this challenge.

I put on this holidays sadly, but I’m fasting today so hopefully I’ll get back losing soon.

68.4 kgs

Wow Adaline those 5 weeks went quickly! Need to crack down again.

64.9 kgs, looks like 0.8 loss. I fasted yesterday just a handful of peanuts so won’t be surprised if it goes up.

62.3 kg today!

Sorry I completely forgot last Friday, weighed in on 82kg Saturday, today 81 kg, many thanks, Abigail X

Round 2 of sign-up for this challenge, for the rest of 10 weeks.

If anyone wants to join, please read the initial info here:
    http://dailyfastingweightloss.blogspot.com/2016/08/15-weeks-progress-challenge-2016.html
    And post the sign-up info:
    – age
    – height (m)
    – start weight (kg) = the weight on Friday 7 October
    – goal weight (kg) = estimated weight over 10 weeks, on 16 December

The only requirement of the challenge is that every Friday for the next 10 weeks to post your current weight (kg).

Good luck!

Hi Adaline,

Could I join in please? Really need something like this to stay motivated!

– 29
    – 1.72m
    – 70 kg
    – 65 kg

Thanks πŸ™‚

Hi Adaline;

I would like to join please? I also need the motivation. Thank you!

Age- 47
    Height- 1.70
    Weight- 91kg
    Goal Weight- 86kg

Thanks for the offer Adaline, I’d like to join.

Age – 58
    Height – 165 cm
    Start weight – 77.9 kg
    Goal weight – 72 kg

Welcome Belbop, Monabee and Violet and good luck!Β [File updated.]

As I said at the start of the challenge, I have a little-big request: I update the file mostly from my email notifications. So if you have entered a wrong number, please-please-pretty-please do not use the Edit-message-option to correct, because 1.000% I will not compare the numbers from my email-notifications with the ones posted finally here on forum.
    Better to write in another post: β€œthe correct weight is xy.z.”, and I will easily update from this new email-notification.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

β˜•πŸŒž

Friaday, 76.5 Kg

71.2. Maintenance.

64.9. Maintenance

69.1 – 0.9kg loss

91.4- up 0.4kg this week

76.6 – 0.3 loss

Hi there, rubbish week for me 81.5kg. X

OOOOPS…….. that should read 77.6 – 0.3 loss

Sorry Adeline.

Week 7. Weight 71.0 kg. Down 0.2 kg FROM THE START. No comment.

Ok. The fact is: now I run 4 challenges, but after each is finished I will not run any daily or weekly challenges. My focus will be on long term (I have 20 kg to lose), my proposal being a 15 Months Progress Challenge. It will be similar with this challenge:
    (copy-paste the current link:
    http://dailyfastingweightloss.blogspot.com/2016/08/15-weeks-progress-challenge-2016.html )
    – the start-data will be from 1 October (surely you have it) and every first calendar day of the next 15 months will be reporting-day.
    – it ends on 31 Dec 2017 (well.. plus 1-2 weeks, to be everyone sober πŸ™‚ )
    – minimum number to run the challenge is 3.
    – every person will have his weight-loss and trend chart (like the current ones under the table)

So think about it and if 2 more persons are interested, I will create next week a separate spreadsheet and thread.

Hi Adaline,

How do I see my progress graphic? Or are you not doing them for the people that joined at 5 weeks in? Hope everyone is having a good week – fast day today and feeling very unmotivated!
    xx

Hi Adaline, sign me up for the monthly one too. Declaring weight once a month is a little less pressured isn’t it!

Hi please could I join a 15 month challenge. I have almost 40 lbs to lose and could do with some long term planning and accountability.

@belbop. I need at least 4 points/weeks for the trend line to be relevant.

@annach and Sarah
    Perfect. On Monday I will open the new thread.

The file for the current challenge will be updated also on Monday. Have a nice weekend!

Hello 82kg slow progress this week.

66.4 kgs

In sorry Adaline that you are a bit stuck. Keep going though I’m sure you’ll move soon. I was stuck on 70.9 kgs for six weeks. But have finally moved thankfully. I have been doing this for almost seven months and have lost almost 7kgs. I had 10 to lose. It has seemed to be a loss then plateau for weeks then loss again. So slow but I’m getting there. So good luck.

64.5 kgs. I have been doing this for over a year and a half but as it helps with maintaining I am sticking with it. I get to a certain weight and start to gain every time. However I will put the breaks on as I continue to fast .

69kg – 0.1kg loss. Terrible! On to next week!

Adaline I’m on holiday and won’t get a chance to weigh, can you put me down as last weeks weight please 77.6

Sure, V. Hope you have a great time! 🌞

@lou. The problem is that I’m stuck on 71-73 for 2 years.
    Thanks. Good luck to you too!

β˜•πŸŒž

91.0 kg- down 0.4kg

I’m actually OK with that as earlier in the week a little extra weight crept on…and then went away:) it’s that eating too much in the pm time that is defeating me…..but there is the upcoming week πŸ™‚

Adaline, I would like to join the 15 month Progress Challenge please.

Not having much holiday fun, I’m laid up with a twisted knee and leading a very very sedentary life!

Have a great last full week in Oct folks and happy losing. VP

Super, V. I will post the template in the next (2-3) days.

Sorry to hear about your knee. Wish you fast and easy recovery. 🌷

A little reminder about missing reports: at 2 consecutive or 3 non-consecutive, the name will be removed from the list. Thank you for your understanding.

Lou Belles – missing 1, Week 6
    Moa – missing 2 consecutive, Weeks 6 and 7
    Neostaford – missing 2 non-consecutive, Weeks 5 and 7

You can update now if you’d like.

Have a great week!

β˜•πŸŒž

Hi Adaline,
    So sorry about the missing report. I definitely reported but it must not have gone through. I have heard others say that had happened to them, I just didn’t double check.
    I have been writing down the weigh ins anyway so for the 14th of October it was 67.2kgs.
    Sorry again, I’ll make sure I check it had gone through next time.

No problem, Lou. Thank you for telling me about the posting error. I will notify a week before deleting anyone, if it will be the case. Moa, at the present time.

β˜•πŸŒž

No big changes until tomorrow: 71.6. Gain 0.6.

Deleted Moa, due to 2 consecutive missing reports.

Notification for Neostaford: missing 2 non-consecutive, Weeks 5 and 7. Hope to update tomorrow.

β˜•πŸŒž

66.9 kgs, not sure how I’ve put on since last week with three fast days!
    Good luck everyone.

64.4, 100 gms lost. I should be very happy with this as its half term…

68.6kg – 0.3kg loss. x

Sorry! 68.6kg which is 0.4kg loss! doing myself down there! xxx

76.9 kg

A lot of effort for a little loss but 10 cm from my waist!

92.2 kg

Late weigh in for me as I was not near a scale yesterday- working out of town. Weight also up- and I am not surprised. I do not want to give up though! I can still get closer to my goal over the next few weeks. I know where I am going wrong…and just need to make some corrections. I need to eat less in the evening- and ensure I have some good, healthy activities that I enjoy to do then.I need to plan for these….

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply.