New Do You Calorie Count

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
New Do You Calorie Count

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zoefaulks 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi just starting out, do you eat all Ttde calories and do you count on all days

No, and No (once I got in a routine of what to eat) BUT yes to the second question to start with – it is all too easy to deceive yourself!

Just to clarify on a TDEE today do you have to eat all the calories or can you eat less example my TDEE is 1992 can I eat say 1200 each non fasting day?

thanks

In my experience, if you eat all your tdee, you will either not lose or gain. Tdee seems to be quite high, again, for me.

I personally practice 16:8 (16 hours fast, 8 hours eating window) ,or the next 2 weeks, 19:5. And ha e eliminated all but the tiniest bit of carbs from my diet. Therefore, I don’t count calories at all. Carbs, even those in fruits and vegetables, increase insulin, which tells your body to store fat. The fasting period is your body “eating” the fat you have already stored. And I have plenty of thighs and belly for it to feast on!

I hope that helps!

Excellent thank you very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.