need to lose weight before my wedding

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
need to lose weight before my wedding

This topic contains -7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MsIbuki 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• my wedding is after 55 from now, I need to lose at least 20 ib to look better for my wedding
    I will update my progress here:
    I will not count today bcause I mess up with my food, so from tomorrow will start my fasting day
    please join me for motivation, lets set a plan and see how many pounds we are losing every 2 weeks

Good luck to you, crush. I wish I had the Fasting Diet prior to my wedding.
    Plan your meals in advance, so you have all the ingredients on hand.
    Good luck tomorrow. I look forward to your future posts.

@fasting me,thank you very much
    I hope I can find people trying to lose weight before wedding,so we can all group together for motivation

There a monthly Challenge Groups on this Forum. You might look into that. Or put up a sign at the local bridal shop: “Want to lose weight before your wedding? Let’s do it together, etc.”

fasting me,thank you very much
    I look awful now, I really need to lose at least 10-20 pounds

You can lose weight if you remove sweets and flour products from your ration. Of course, you can try a calorie deficit, but it can take a long time (a month or even two), and it is difficult to get used to such a diet. There is an option to go on a calorie deficit and give up some foods simultaneously, but it will be difficult. When I wanted to lose weight before the wedding, I went on a calorie deficit and refused flour (I couldn’t refuse sweets because I was just crazy about them). I lost weight not because I was fat, but because the dress my sister bought me ( it looks like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/176836722858788140/) was small for me. In a month, I managed to lose weight, and the dress looked great on me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.