My First Fasting Experience

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My First Fasting Experience

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slimderella 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello!

Today is my first day on the 5:2 diet, although my first fast day isn’t until Monday. It’s my first time trying a fasting diet, i’ve seen a few people on instagram try it out and they’ve had some amazing results. I gave it a little google and ended up here! I’ve spent the majority of the day reading these forums and getting inspired so I thought I would make my own thread to keep my 5:2 journey together in one place.

I’m 25 years old, 5 ft 10 (i’m a tall lady!!) and currently just over 24 stone. I’ve lost 10lbs since beginning of January with calorie counting but I’m feeling excited to incorporate fasting into my weight loss journey and gradually adapt it into a lifestyle.

From advice given to others, Ive calculated my TDEE as my goal weight, 11 stone 7 and I’m going to use that result as my non fast day calorie allowance. I’m looking forward to getting going and hopefully seeing some good results next Friday!

Hi slim and welcome:

You may have already run into this link, but if not you will now be able to access it from your thread. https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.