My 30kg marathon

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SissyBoy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• With lots of changes in my life the previous 4 years, this January 2015 was the first time that I felt I was ready to subject myself to a totally new challenge and of course as karma goes…I read about 5:2.

Ever since I understood Menopause I have had an unhealthy fear of it and I have a friend that went into early Meno at the age of 39 so I have a good idea of what it did to her. I promised myself that I would do all I can to either skip it altogether (if I don’t dream it cannot come true), or at least make the transition as painless as possible. At the age of 46 it must be creeping up on me in some form or another.

Secondly, I watch my gran of 84 years old who can barely walk a 100 meters without getting utterly exhausted. On the other side of the scale I have a friend that plays golf with me at the sprightly age of 80 and that is my goal.

Back to the 4 years of changes. Things just got out of kilter, I let my healthy habits collapse, always promised myself the next day, halfheartedly tried some things only to quickly either get bored or just lazy.

Yesterday was day one of my first fast, I consumed 416 calories and felt better than what I had in weeks. Today is day two since a back-to-back felt pretty doable. I have just arrived at work with very little to no sleep, due to the new kitten playing on top of me all night long, alternatively crawling under the duvet and biting any part of my exposed skin that she can find.
    So right now I am feeling quite trippie but not in a bad way, just a little out of body experience, in a way quite nice since it is different.

I plan to eat 1 500 calories or less even though my TDEE worked out to 1 901. But these are all plans and very early days. This is my 30kg marathon, and I hope to make new friends along the way, learn some tips, tricks and lessons but mostly, to say goodbye to my spare weight, get back to my fitness and let it all flow into other parts of my life >>> invigorated and motivated to maintain the gains.

Let’s see how it goes, and thank you in advance to all of you that have already provided me with input, each and every bit of advice and motivation is hugely appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.