Morning everyone!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Who’s fasting with me today?

I’m hoping I can shift a lb or so by weigh in on Friday. I put a lb back on last Friday which was a bummer (it’s off by this morning though) so really going for it this week. I go on holiday 9 weeks today and only want another few lbs off so it’s going to be hard but I’m determined to do it. Started doing a little bit of exercise (something I found online) at home other than my usual dog walking yesterday and didn’t find it too bad so I bookmarked the workouts on my tablet and going to give it a go 3 times a week if I can manage it, hopefully it will help shift the last few lbs a bit quicker.

So onwards and downwards. Hope everyone has a good day today.
    Karen x

Hi Karen

well done on loosing the lb lol, probably just water retention 🙂 am not fasting today but quite a few others are on this forum today!
    I do just like you re exercise wise, I found a great little clip on line which I do 3 or 4 times a week and walk my dogs 1 hour a day… that’s more than enough for me 🙂

am sure you’ll reach your goal on time for your hols, and if not then don’t worry, the last few ones are always the hardest to shift grrrr

good luck on your fast and have a lovely day xxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.