Misinformation from \"What the Health\"

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body General health
Misinformation from \"What the Health\"

This topic contains -1 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dykask 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Personally I believe is eating more plant based foods. The only thing I really can’t agree with many vegans on at all is with cheese (and eggs). I love a good aged cheese.

So I decide to watch “What the Health” but was shocked about the amount of misinformation in it. I realize things are probably taken out of context.

A couple horrible points:

* Eating an egg is the same as smoking 5 cigarettes as far as your health goes. (Seems like they were smoking something else when they came up with that one.)

* Sugar doesn’t cause T2D or other diseases, those are caused by saturated animal fats. (Huh … I seriously tried to find that being recanted, but on youtube people are defending it. Seriously crazy. I wouldn’t be surprised if fats contributed to the problem but it has been pretty well proven too much added refined sugar is a major risk factor for metabolic diseases.)

I have an uncle that eat himself to the 400 lb, range and it was on “vegan” food, I was just checking an the foods he was eating were vegan. Mainly coke-cola and toasted corn Doritos, by the buckets for both. Just because one eats vegan doesn’t mean it is healthy. He was drinking to six packs of coke a day. Totally sick.

Over 80% of my diet is now plant based without added sugars. The rest is cheese, eggs, some meat and a bit of processed foods that I choose to have. However such misinformation is just horrible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.